Loving You || Griff Jones

By Mads4376

My Name is Mackenzie King, and I am an ex-juvenile delinquent. I am Xander's younger sister. This is my camp... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - Griff is in the House
Chapter 3 - Zuri Weasels Out

Chapter 2 - Dance In My Pants

2.2K 38 6
By Mads4376

Mack's POV
Mack's Outfit

I had just walked into the mess hall when I heard Ravi saying how honored he was to be in change of the dance this year. "Dude the only reason you are in charge of something people are supposed to have fun at is because both Lou and Xander just don't want to do it... duh" I say as I walk up to them. "Well she isn't wrong," Lou tells him, "Yea I mean people are supposed to have fun!" Xander says trying to be supportive, key word trying. "Oh and later you two have the honor of cleaning up the mess hall bathrooms!" Xander tells them but thankful for those two Emma gave him the 'don't do that or I will hurt you' look. "Just kidding, sweetie!" he says trying to get back on his I'm so cool attitude. "EEWWW! PDA, PDA, I don't wanna hear that!!" I screech before running out the doors and bashing straight into Griff.

Griff's POV
I was about to walk inside when I heard the familiar screech of Mack, she has a very memorable shriek. As I reached for the door it bashed open and the crazy blonde came rushing out and crashed right into me. "Oh sorry there Griffindor, didn't see you..." she apologized before bolting to the cabin.

When I reached the front of the lunch line Jorge complimented my beanie that I had on today, "thanks dude, I got it off Mack before she left Juvie," I tell him, "oh that's nice she gave it too you!" he replies. "Yeah, gave..." I dragged off before going and sitting at one of the empty tables.

Mack's POV

"I hate to watch Griff go but I love to watch him leave..." Zuri sighs as I walk up to the two girls standing in line. "I know, there is something so deliciously forbidden about a boy with a checkered past..." Tiff finishes off for her. "You guys are sooo weird I mean Griff is cute but not drool worthy!" I exclaim and they start arguing as we reach the front of the line, "but you know he does look cute in that hat... wait that's MINE!!!" I hurry over to him and grab my beanie off his head.

"Oi! that's mine!" he say, "well it wasn't to start with was it Griffy!" I say in a sickly sweet voice. "Oh yeah... right," He says looking at his 'food'. "Now Griff, what do we not do with my stuff?' I say like I'm talking to a young child, "take it," he answers in an apologetic voice, I than pat his head and coo, "good boy."

-----Great Lawn-----

After Griff finished his 'food' we walked out of the doors to the great lawn to see a DJ booth set up with, 'Rockin' Ravi Ross The Record Rhombus' on a sign above it. "Ai, ai, ai," I groan as we walk towards Ravi and Emma talking about Xander and Lou. "Look Emma, Xander is my big brother and I can tell you right now, him and Lou have always had that kinda bond where the are very close. And sometimes they do act coupley but its their friendship so they don't like each other like that," I say to hopefully reassure Emma. "Thanks Mack, that's just what I needed to hear," she say in a more confident voice. Then the two siblings start arguing over something so Griff and I left and walked towards the lake.

-----Later That Day - Grizzly Cabin-----

I was sitting on my bed reading one of Zuri's magazines that I stole when Lou and Xander walked in. "Since Ravi and Emma have the dance covered, why don't we prep for the CPR class?" Lou suggests. "Hang on let me leave first please, I don't need to see this," I say quickly as I jump off the bed and bolt out the door. I'm standing out on the Deck when I hear Lou yelling about needing CPR so I loo through the window. Griff came up next to me and said, "Watcha doin?", I jumped a little before replying, "Watching Lou be in distress," he gives me a strange look before joining me at the window.

I then hear footsteps behind me I turn around to see Emma, "Oh Emma, there you are I've been meaning to talk to you," I say trying to stall her going in. "Well Mack, I will deal with you in a sec I need Xander's opinion on which shoes I should wear for the dance," She say happily. "Ok, well go on in," I reply before re-joining Griff at the window. Emma goes in and Xander and Lou get a shock and bump heads as Emma walks in and interrupts their CPR training. Both of them apparently hit their heads a little two hard as their last thoughts just wafted out of their heads. Emma storms out after Lou says that the last thing she remembered was Xander putting his fingers in her mouth. Both Xander and Lou run after her towards Woodchuck cabin. When their gone Griff and I walk in to the cabin and start chatting about nothing in particular.

About ten minutes later Jorge runs into the cabin saying something about how 'Tif and Zuri want him?' I was incredibly confused as I know for a fact that they were talking about Griff earlier. I mean I'm not jealous that they like Griff. But then as soon as I zoned into the conversation I realised that he had only heard the end of their conversation. "I overheard them fighting over who gets to dance with me tomorrow! They both want a hunk of Jorge!" Jorge says excitedly, I really don't want to crush me friends dreams so I say, "thats great Jorge but please NEVER repeat that sentence!" "Pfft really? I mean good for you man! Does this mean that you will finally take a shower?" Griff says attempting to be supportive of our friend. "Why would I do that? This is working!" Jorge says before running out. "God knows what he's going to do now that some poor girls like him!" Griff says to me.

——- Great Lawn - Later ——-
I was sitting on a bench next to Ravi trying to be helpful by tying balloons because Griff and Zuri were busy so I had nothing better to do. Anyway I was in the middle of blowing up another balloon when Emma comes storming over. "I can't believe Xander and Lou are mad at me! Can you believe that he said I have a jealousy problem?" Emma says dumbfounded. I scoffed at her whilst Ravi replied with, "Well... there was that time when you went into a rage over that girl from Salmon cabin," "Her hands were all over Xander!" Emma retorted. "She was six and he was giving her a piggy back ride!" I yelled at her stupidity. "Oh that little vixen knew what she was doing..." Emma responded with a disgusted look on her face, "ok I hear it now..." she said after a slight pause. Ravi and I just sat there looking at her before I walked off because I had just seen Griff.

——- The Next Day - Great Lawn - Playing Football With Griff ——-
Griff and I were standing on the great lawn throwing a football back and forth when Tiff and Zuri came over and sat leaning on a table staring at Griff and arguing. I could feel the jealousy creeping up so I pushed it to the back of my mind and walked over with Griff. "What's up ladies?" Griff said and Zuri started giggling. "Real smooth giggles..." Tiff said laughing, I couldn't even talk through my laughter. "So we've heard that you two have been fighting over who gets too dance with a certain special guy," Griff says as my laughter starts to subside. "Oh this guys is special alright, he must be a carbon sample because I really want to date him..." Tiff said laughing at her terrible science joke. Griff just awkwardly smiles and walks away as I say, "Yikes science jokes, attracting people since... never," before running off to join Griff.

——- Later that day - The Dance ——-
Mack's Dress

I was standing outside Grizzly cabin waiting for Griff and Jorge to come out. All I could do whilst standing there was unfortunately listen and cringe to Ravi's terrible DJ speech.
When Griff finally comes out he stares at me because I'm pretty sure this is the most dressed up he has ever seen me.

Griff's POV
I walk out of Grizzly cabin to see a absolutely gorgeous Mack standing there waiting for me. "Wow Mackaroy you look amazing..." I say running out of words. The girl I like is standing in front of me looking bloody amazing. We walk to a space near the dance floor and I can't take my eyes off her. When the song I know is her favourite comes on she turns to me and says, "hey you wanna dance?" " no I think I'll wait for Jorge" I respond as she dances off towards the DJ booth. After a couple minutes Jorge comes out smelling nasty. "So what do you think?" He asks me, "lookin' good J'dog... and smellin nasty!" I say gaggin a bit, "you reek like paint thinner and hotdogs!" "The paint thinner smell is my new hair product, the hotdog is just my natural musk!" He says grinning. "Look you wanna knock them dead with your charm not your smell!" I say as Mack comes over and stands next to me and slightly gags at the smell. "Dude! At least get rid of that pint thinner smell!!" She says before pushing him away a bit. "Ok I'll wash it out... If they ask tell them I had diarrhea!" He says before running off. I turn to Mack and say, "and he has two girls after him?!"
Zuri and Tiff suddenly come out of no where. "Hey Griff," Zuri says, I decided to be friendly and compliment them but as I'm doing so I can see Mack tensing up out of the corner of my eye, "well you two shore look great, no scratch marks, no eyes gouged out," I says smiling but I think Mack must have taken offence to something I said because she walked off to one of her other friends. "Thanks Griff," Zuri said when Tiffany finally piped up, "you give the most unique compliments!"
"So which lucky girl is it going to be?" I ask reffering to Jorge. "You wanna dance with me not her, she slobber at night," Zuri says firing shots. "Only because of my head gear!" Tiffany responds trying to save herself but only embarrassing herself more. I was standing there confused when Mack returns laughing. "Wait you two wanna dance with me? But what about Jorge?" I say super confused only making Mack crack up more. "You wanna ask Jorge to dance? Well that took an unexpected turn..." Zuri says turning to Tiff to say the last bit. "No! I mean, you're both fighting over who gets to dance with Jorge, right?"
"Wrong Griff, they've been fighting over you from the beginning thats why nobody asked you!" Mack says in my ear. Both girls crack up thinking I was joking. "I'm serious he overheard you two talking about how much you liked him," I say. Both girls turn to look at each other with a very awkward look on their faces. At that exact moment Jorge turns up "well hello ladies!" Jorge says to the girls before turning to me, "thanks for keeping them warm for me!" "Jorge I need to tell you something..." I say really awkwardly. "Not now bru! Me and my hunnies are about to sizzle on the dance floor!" Jorge responds really excited. "Jorge, buddy, bub, add that to the list of 'never says again' statments," Mack says to Jorge before Zuri interupts. "Jorge I'm really sorry but your not the one we wanted to dance with," she says, "thats right I'm not the one you wanted to dance with!! Wait... wait what?" Jorge says. "It was a big misunderstanding we wanted Griff to ask us to dance," Tiffany says. "Oh..." Jorge says looking deflated. "Jorge,you all good?" Mack asks for once looking worried about her friend. "Yeah girl I'm great! I just need to be somewhere else," he responds before running off towards the cabin. "Oh wow... I feel terrible," Tiff says, "me two..." Zuri says before turning to me and saying, "wanna dance! You know to soothe the pain..." I roll my eyes at Zuri and Mack takes my hand before pulling me in the direction of the cabin.
On the way over we spot Xander giving a pep talk to some 6year olds and they looked terrified so Mack pulls me over there, slaps her brother upside the head and says, "stop scaring the puny ones!" Before continuing on to the cabin.

——- Grizzy Cabin ——-
"J'dog... you ok?" I ask as Macka and I walk in. "I can't believe I was so stupid! Of course Zuri and Tiffany wanted to dance with you, you're the exciting bad boy! I guess I'm just not cool!" Jorge says upset as Mack sit on his bed and turns his face towards her. "Jorge you are one of my best friends and I can tell you even if I barley knew you, you would still be one of the coolest guys I know," she says and I switch places with her. "How am I cool?" He asks, "I was afraid you were gonna ask that, gimme a second... Oh I got it! Your funny, and nice and you got great hair!" I say and it cheers him up, I have a quick look over my shoulder and see Mack smiling at me. "Well that true, what else?" Jorge says, "look my point is, your a great guy and if those girls don't see that its their loss," I say. "You really think so?" He asks, "I know so," Mack says smiling at the two of us, "there a lot of other cute girls out there, so go dance with them," I say but then whisper in his ear and point at Mack, "but that ones mine." "But I embarrassed myself..." Jorge says. "Who cares everyone embarrasses themselves, have you met Ravi?" Mack says. "So go have fun and be yourself!" I say standing up next to Mack. "So I can go put my hair gel back in!" Jorge says excitedly. "No throw that away, better yet burn it!" Mack says. As she pulls us out of the cabin and back into the middle of the dance.

——- Great Lawn ——-
Mack's POV
Griff and I ran up to the DJ booth and together we said, "Yo! DJ Griffindor and DJ Mackaroy in the house!" People clap and griff continues, "we wanna welcome to the floor the dopest guy in camp, give it up for J'DOG!" Everyone claps as they clear the dance floor and Jorge does this amazing dance. I go down and join him for my bit. We both finish pointing at Griff and smiling. I go off and grab Griff before dragging him to the dance floor. When the dance was finished we went and sat by the lake talking about the dance and what happened with Jorge when suddenly Griff stands up, grabs my hands and jumps in the lake with me. Together we push and shove each other until we are both back on the dock when from there we decide to just go back to our cabins. When we reach the great lawn we said goodnight and walked into our respective cabins.

Hey everyone!
Here is the loooong awaited chapter and hopefully there will be another one up within the next two weeks! I'm super sorry it took so long to get this up but I hope you enjoyed!!
Xoxo Madi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.7K 30
Highest Rankings: 05/11/19- #1 out of 14 gruri 05/11/19- #1 out of 53 xemma 06/11/19- #4 out of 215 bunk'd 06/11/19- #70 out of 7.6k crushes MOST REA...
31.5K 381 16
Victorious one shots First chapter I ever wrote when I was 11 so it kind of sucks Mostly Bade Highest rankings #10 in Catvalentine || 06/18/2020...
3.9K 258 22
This is my first story! Idk abt this storyline. This is just practice!
10K 137 12
๐ต๐‘ˆ๐‘๐พ'๐ท แต’แถœ หฃ สฐแตƒแถปแต‰หก ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘ง๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ฅ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘  ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ง๏ฟฝ...