Marrying You Is The BIGGEST M...

By Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi fic - An arranged marriage by their family but will they put past their difference and accept... More

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 24

16.5K 533 28
By Nandhu_Writer

Arnav looked at the fifth girl he voluntarily tolerated for an hour..

An hour...!

That was saying something.

Because who would believe the great ASR spending time with a girl...!

He let this girl too to flirt with him and then he hopefully thought this will lead to spending a night together from the party room to a hotel room.

Because it's only been a week after the incident of seeing her in that short dress and he was a goner.

He just can't have peace with his mind and hormones.

It's not like he was a virgin but it was with his ex and some random girls years before.

But that too he stopped before five years.

Now everything felt even more intense.

LHe was so so tired of this constant torture of having her beside him so near and sleeping near her without able to touch her.. I

t's as if a delicious fruit shown in front of a starved man but he can't eat.

Yes.... He, Arnav Singh Raizada just compared his situation with a cheesy example but he wanted to eat her, devour her completely and that's why his mind come up with the fruit example.

He didn't know what to do. He can't stay with her yet can't stay away from her.

He wanted to dominate her very being.

He shook his head and to distract himself he looked at the girl in front of him wearing a dress with lower neck and it really was a very revealing dress yet he still didn't feel anything.

This is the fifth girl which didn't make him feel anything even after spending an hour with her.

If he didn't do something then, he don't know what he will do to Khushi.

Khushi was so so innocent in these kind of things so he couldn't take advantage of her even though he came so close to that many times in fact he even remembered one particular time very very clearly.

--------- Arnav walked to his cabin in the college and his blood boiled looking at the five bastards sitting coolly even though they manhandled a girl and got violent with her.

They looked at him coming and got up from the sofa and stood in front of him.

He sat on his chair not acknowledging them.

They think they can get away with just a slap on hand because of their rich dads and families.

Well I am the richest, let's see what they'll do, Arnav thought.

He came straight to the point, not beating around the bush.

“So explain to me, why did you all five got violent with a girl and misbehaved with her.?"

They looked at him warily yet stayed silent.

He didn't rise his voice but the next words were so cold when he whispered,

“Explain to me.."

“Sir,.. We hate her.." one answered him boldly.

“Tell me why did..... No.. No.. I don't want any explanations. So you admit you all did it..?"

“Sir....."

“Yes or no will do."

“You know, I have video proof and when it get released you'll all be destroyed no matter who your father is... So tell me yes or no.."

He will kill them for sure if he heard anything from them about khushi.

They agreed reluctantly seeing this was very serious. So he called the police waiting outside and ordered to arrest them.

“You can't do this to us ASR.."

“Watch me." he smirked at them.

He could have shown the video to the police but he didn't want anyone watching his wife like that.

They struggled against policemen's and threatened him, Him...!

It was laughable but he asked police to give him five more minutes alone with them.

They all looked hopefully at him and two even said sorry.

But he didn't hear them because all he could hear where the whimpers from her when they bruised her and all he could see in his mind are her bruises.

No one touched her except him...

He punched five of them in their faces and kicked them forcefully.

They looked at him in surprise and in pain.

They seem confused as why would a college owner came to deal with this personally and get this angry with them that he can go against them and their families.

“Do you want to know why..?"

They remained silent.

“Reason 1: I hate you all..." He threw back their own words.

“Reason 2: She's my wife.."

They looked at him with wide eyes in shock and horror, truth sinking in finally.

And he knew that they'll keep it a silent even if they don't, who will listen to them when they will be in jail.

Even if it got out that she was his wife, he just doesn't care anymore.

He wanted everyone to know she's his..........

“Lets see what you'll do without a transfer certificate and criminal records. I will destroy you all for what you did to her..."

He walked past them  putting his sunglasses on wanting to spend his time with khushi.

After two days of that incident he was in home working when Khushi came out of her study room to where he sat and fidgeted with her fingers.

He stayed silent and watched her more like ravished her with his eyes.

“Can Itell you something Sir..?"

At least the stammering stopped.

He saw her only do that in front of him otherwise spoke joyfully with Di, Nani, workers and mostly everyone.

Nope.. Arnav was not jealous of them.

Definitely not..

He nodded, keeping the laptop aside on the table in front of him and leaned against the chair wanting to hear her.

“I heard about what happened to the b-boys.."

News do travel fast.

Was she going to lecture him about destroying their lives..?

“Thank you sir."

“Huh..?"

Usually goody goody girls hates these kind of things.

“No one ever.. You know.. No one ever did stood up for me like you, so thank you Arnav ji.."

Arnav ji.......? Instead of sir.

She put her hands around his shoulder and leaned towards his face while her face was veiled by her hair.

What was she doing..?

She moved so close to him that he can see the hazel color of her eyes clearly.

She leaned towards his cheek and whispered a thank you in his ear making goosebumps rise in his body.

God..

She smelled like something erotic..

And then,...

Something softer than any petals touched his cheek.

He closed his eyes...

What was that....?

He opened his eyes only to realize she was kissing his cheeks when another gentle touch was pressed on his cheek yet firmer than the previous kiss.

He pushed her away and for the first time in his life, Arnav Singh Raizada ran from something.

He moved out of the room while he heard something like sorry.

He closed the door and locked it from outside looking at the pool.

He put one hand above where his heart lay to calm the hell down.

If he stayed there a minute more he was hundred percent sure he would have ripped her kurti top and took her then and there on the working table------

He shuddered at the memory and got up from the table offering a hand to the girl in front of him to dance.

Maybe the sensual dance and this girl rubbing against him, dancing so close will rise some feeling inside him.

He knew, he's fooling himself because he couldn't even kiss anyone of the five girls which he took one per day to some club.

All he could see was her parted lips and innocent hazel looking at him widely if he pressed his body against her.

He groaned aloud at the waste of time he's spending because when the girls kissed him or caressed him all he could feel was irritation.

------------------

Khushi sat on the plane to Darjeeling beside Arnav Ji and looked out of the window, looking at the clouds while the window reflected her sad face which was hidden from Arnav's view.

Khushi broke in pieces when she heard the gossips of the college owner being close with girls after long time and she didn't believe it when she heard it but saw in articles and pictures of some gossip channel.

But if it wasn't enough, Arnav ji smelled of different highly odored perfumes when he usually preferred mild ones for the past few days

She also saw what seemed like lipstick marks on his shirts and she even once saw it on his neck.

She didn't have any right to question him.

Who was she to him..?

Nothing..

She was nothing to him..

She was nothing..

But her heart ached when she thought about it..

Haven't all those caresses and touches didn't mean anything to him..

Didn't they at least evoke some spark in him..?

Wasn't he affected by her touches like she was..?

How could he not think of her when all she was filled with the memories of his touches all the time.?

Doesn't he too crave for the closeness like she do..?

So she wanted to see how will he react..

And the chance provided itself to thank him when she heard about what happened to the students who harassed her.

She was so happy and she thanked him.

Her heartbeat can be heard aloud when she kissed him on his cheek lightly not having kissed anyone like that.

Then she applied a little more pressure on the next cheek.

She liked the stubble piercing her and the air exhaled by him which was  tingling her neck.

He pushed her away and walked away hurriedly from the room while she  offered a sorry for crossing her limits.

Was he this disgusted that he didn't even glance at her..?

How could she think a girl so unwanted and unlovable and ugly unlike those models like her be worthy of his attention..?

She sighed, thinking about the next few days of painfully watching her husband being gossiped with other beautiful girls while pretending to be carefree in front of him, Di and Nani..

Arnav watched her from the corner of his eyes for the past hour in plane.

Why was she so silent these days..?

He hoped Di, Jijaji and Nani will arrive early.

He got to the airport from the late meeting taking the next plane after them.

They must have checked in the allocated  hotel now since he couldn't cancel the meeting.

What temple and pooja now they want to do in Darjeeling of all place was beyond him.

He watched her throughout the plane, not glancing at him.

Wasn't she affected by his presence like he's of her.?

After landing he looked around to see if his Jijaji was waiting. After finding no one on the parking area, he called Di,

“Where are you Di..? What hotel you got checked in...? Didn'tyou say you will sendJijaji to pick us up?"

He could here her giggling.

“I am in home chote.."

“What..?"

Arnav asked confusingly.

He could hear snickers from the background.

“ I am in Delhi, Chote.."

“What..?"

He could now clearly hear the laughter from the other side.

“Enjoy the honeymoon with Khushi ji chote.."

“What..?"

And his call ended with more laughter..

He called again to find her number switched off.

Damn it Di..

He looked around to find her looking arpund the surroundings while one hand holding on their luggage and one hand toying with her dupatta.

Oh God....!

No.. No... No... No...

What I am going to do...

If he go back, his family will throw a tantrum and if he stayed with her here....

He will.......

Oh God....! He prayed silently to whatever deity if there was any to give him self control.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 3.2K 27
Arnav and Khushi find themselves married but torn apart by misunderstandings. Arnav's deep-seated hatred for Khushi remains unexplained, while she si...
182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
317K 16K 39
An Arnav Khushi fanfic - There are so many sides of him... There are too many shades of him.. Will he be able to give his all to her..? Will she eve...
51.6K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...