THE DRIVE ( jughead jones )

By -rosepetal

[DISCONTINUED] ❝ALL WE DO IS THINK ABOUT THE FEELINGS THAT WE HIDE. ALL WE DO IS SIT IN SILENCE❞ → no one's... More

AUTHORS NOTE
❦ RIVERDALE
❦ TRAILER
❦ PLAYLIST
❦ SEASON ONE
❦ PROLOGUE
❦ ONE | ALL WE DO
❦ TWO | IS DRIVE
❦ THREE | ALL WE DO
❦ FOUR | IS THINK ABOUT
❦ FIVE | THE FEELINGS
❦ SIX | THAT WE HIDE
❦ SEVEN | ALL WE DO
❦ EIGHT | IS SIT IN SILENCE
❦ NINE | WAITING FOR A SIGN
❦ TEN | SICK AND FULL
❦ ELEVEN | OF PRIDE
❦ TWELVE | ALL WE DO
❦ THIRTEEN | IS DRIVE
❦ FOURTEEN | YOUR LAUGH ECHOES
❦ FIFTEEN | DOWN THE HIGHWAY
❦ SIXTEEN | CARVES INTO
❦ SEVENTEEN | MY HOLLOW CHEST
❦ EIGHTEEN | SPREADS OVER
❦ NINETEEN | THE EMPTINESS
❦ TWENTY | IT'S BLISS
❦ TWENTY-ONE | IT'S SO SIMPLE
❦ TWENTY-TWO | BUT WE CAN'T STAY
❦ TWENTY-THREE | OVERANALSYE AGAIN
❦ TWENTY-FOUR | MY HANDS WRAPPED
❦ TWENTY-FIVE | AROUND THE STICK SHIFT
❦ TWENTY-SIX | SWERVING ON THE 405
❦ TWENTY-SEVEN | I CAN NEVER
❦ TWENTY-EIGHT | KEEP MY EYES
❦ TWENTY-NINE | OFF THIS
❦ THIRTY | MY NECK
❦ THIRTY-ONE | THE FEELING
❦ THIRTY-TWO | OF YOUR
❦ THIRTY-THREE | SOFT LIPS
❦ THIRTY-FOUR | ILLUMINATED IN
❦ THIRTY-FIVE | THE LIGHT
❦ THIRTY-SIX | BOUNCING OFF
❦ THIRTY-SEVEN | THE EXIT SIGNS
❦ THIRTY-EIGHT | I MISSED
❦ THIRTY-NINE | AND CALIFORNIA
❦ FORTY | NEVER FELT
❦ FORTY-ONE | LIKE HOME
❦ FORTY-TWO | AND CALIFORNIA
❦ FORTY-THREE | NEVER FELT
❦ FORTY-FOUR | LIKE HOME
❦ FORTY-FIVE | ALL WE DO
❦ FORTY-SIX | IS DRIVE
❦ FORTY-SEVEN | ALL WE DO
❦ FORTY-EIGHT | IS THINK ABOUT
❦ FORTY-NINE | THE FEELINGS
❦ FIFTY | THAT WE HIDE
❦ FIFTY-ONE | ALL WE DO
❦ FIFTY-TWO | IS SIT IN SILENCE
❦ FIFTY-THREE | ITS SO SIMPLE
❦ FIFTY-FOUR | BUT WE CANT STAY
❦ FIFTY-FIVE | OVERANALYSE AGAIN
❦ FIFTY-SIX | WOULD IT REALLY
❦ FIFTY-SEVEN | KILL YOU
❦ FIFTY-EIGHT | IF WE KISSED
❦ SEASON TWO
❦ FIFTY-NINE | I FOUND A LOVE
❦ SIXTY | FOR ME DARLING
❦ SIXTY-ONE | JUST DIVE RIGHT IN
❦ SIXTY-TWO | AND FOLLOW MY LEAD
❦ SIXTY-THREE | WELL I FOUND A GIRL
❦ SIXTY-FOUR | BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET
❦ SIXTY-FIVE | I NEVER KNEW
❦ SIXTY-SIX | YOU WERE THE SOMEONE
❦ SIXTY-SEVEN | WAITING FOR ME
❦ SIXTY-NINE | JUST KIDS WHEN
❦ SEVENTY | WE FELL IN LOVE
❦ SEVENTY-ONE | NOT KNOWING
❦ SEVENTY-TWO | WHAT IT WAS
❦ SEVENTY-THREE | I WILL NOT
❦ SEVENTY-FOUR | GIVE YOU UP
❦ SEVENTY-FIVE | THIS TIME
❦ SEVENTY-SIX | BUT DARLING JUST
❦ SEVENTY-SEVEN | KISS ME SLOW
❦ SEVENTY-EIGHT | YOUR HEART IS
❦ SEVENTY-NINE | ALL I NEED
❦ EIGHTY | AND IN YOUR EYES
❦ EIGHTY-ONE | THEY'RE HOLDING MINE

❦ SIXTY-EIGHT | CAUSE WE WERE

9.2K 303 88
By -rosepetal

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT

Amethyst walked through the door of the Red and Black room just after eight at night. She walked in with bags containing cleaning supplies as well as food.

"Can I just say that this is heavier than it looks," Amethyst told Jughead, who turned around in his chair to look at her.

"Let me help," he said, before leaping out of his chair and taking some of the bags.

"I have a surprise for you," Amethyst said, reaching into one of the bags and pulling out a kettle. "This is so you can stay up all night long without having to make the drive to Pop's every few hours."

"Thank you," Jughead smiled before leaning in to leave a kiss on Amethyst's lips. He didn't intend for it to get heated up from there, but, fortunately for them, it did.

Jughead's hands found Amethyst's hips, pulling her closer to him and closing the gap between their bodies. Amethyst's hands slid down from his face to his chest as he started walking Amethyst backwards. Amethyst finally broke the kiss for air and she laughed when she heard him panting. "Please," Jughead begged, "do that again."

Amethyst leaned forward, kissing him slower than last time. When her thighs hit the edge of the table, Jughead picked her up and placed her on it. Amethyst tangled her hands in his hair, pulling his beanie off. Jughead smiled into the kiss, deepening it. He pulled away a moment later, trailing kisses on her jaw and to her neck. He was humming in delight as Amethyst played with his hair, before the door to the room suddenly opened.

Jughead immediately pulled his face away from Amethyst's and they both looked at Toni, who's eyes widened at what she walked in on.

"Oh, sorry, guys. I didn't see the sock on the door," she apologised.

Amethyst chuckled as she got off of the desk. "It's alright, Toni."

Jughead awkwardly scratched the back of his neck as the group were brought into silence.

"Um, ah, hey, look what Amethyst bought," Jughead told Toni, holding up the kettle.

Amethyst smiled. "I know Jughead gets grumpy when he doesn't have coffee every two hours."

Jughead lightly rolled his eyes as Toni reached into the box she was holding. "Huh," she said, pulling out a kettle. "I guess great minds think alike, then."

Amethyst awkwardly chuckled. "Yeah, I guess they do."

Toni placed her kettle back into her box. "I was just here to drop this off before heading off to see Sweet Pea," she said. "But I see that you already got one so I'm just gonna bounce."

"No, no, it's fine," Amethyst told her. "I bought mine from a shop a few hours back so I can always take it back."

Toni smiled lightly. "You don't have to."

"It's fine. It saves me money," Amethyst said, before she took the kettle out of Toni's box. "Thank you."

Toni smiled and nodded. "No probs," she said. "I'm just gonna head off anyway. See you two tomorrow."

Toni turned on her heel and walked out of the Red and Black room.

Amethyst placed the kettle down on the bench. "Want me to make you a gourmet coffee to clench your thirst?"

Jughead chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "I'm alright. We probably don't need to be here much longer anyway, considering I can just write my novel back at the trailer."

Amethyst hummed before walking over to her bag in the corner. Jughead shook his head as Amethyst threw it onto her back.

"Do you want to stop at Pop's on the way back?" Jughead asked.

Amethyst grinned instantly and eagerly nodded her head. Jughead turned off the little desk light before grabbing his laptop back and walking over towards the door with Amethyst. Amethyst flipped the light switch, and then the two walked out of the Red and Black room.

Amethyst quickly gripped onto Jughead's hand as a chill went down her spine. "This school is even creepier at night," she said.

"I'm sure we'll be fine," Jughead said.

The two began to walk towards the direction of the exit, when a door suddenly slammed shut from somewhere around the school. Amethyst froze in her spot, darting her head around to see where the noise was coming from.

"I told you," she whispered.

"I'm sure it was nothing, Buttercup," Jughead assured her, before continuing on down the corridor.

Then, suddenly, all of the lights went out. Jughead pulled Amethyst's hand as she let out a little squeak, hurrying to the front entrance. However, when they got there, the door was chained shut.

"Jughead!" A male's voice taunted out in the distance. "Amethyst!"

"What if it's the Black Hood?" Amethyst quietly asked Jughead.

Jughead didn't reply. Instead, stood in front of Amethyst as they made their way towards the back exit of the school. But once they rounded the corner, Jughead was punched in the face and thrown onto the ground.

Amethyst gasped as she backed away from the much larger guy who began to kick Jughead around. "Stop!" Amethyst said quickly. "Stop! Please stop!"

But the guy just looked up at Amethyst and stepped over Jughead's groaning form. "Your turn, princess," he said.

But as he neared Amethyst, she suddenly kicked him in the balls, causing him to double over in pain, and then pulled her elbow back and punched him straight in the nose, yelling a "Mother fucker!" after doing so. The guy yelped out in pain as Amethyst wildly shook her hand, her hand pulsing from the strength she had used. The guy turned back around to Amethyst, an angrier look in his eyes as he held his bleeding nose with one hand. So, Amethyst kicked him in the balls again.

"Just fuck off already!" She yelled, both in pain and in anger. The guy stumbled over his feet before running towards the exit and out of the school.

Amethyst rushed over to Jughead, who was still moaning and groaning on the ground. She turned his body over with one of her hands, making sure that nothing was popping out in weird places. Amethyst let out a sigh of relief when she realised he didn't break any bones or dislocate anything.

Amethyst quickly whipped out her phone and called the first two people that came to mind.

Both Toni and Demarcus arrived within half an hour. Demarcus much faster as he thought that Amethyst and Jughead were badly hurt. To make it seem like they didn't just get bet up by the Ghoulies, Amethyst and Jughead walked out of the school and made it look like they had an accident with his bike.

Demarcus was in the middle of wrapping up Amethyst's hands as Amethyst and Jughead sat on the couch in FP's trailer. Toni leant against the railing, looking at the pair as if to say "I told you so."

"I still can't believe your knuckles are this badly bruised if you fell off a motorbike," Demarcus said slowly, as if not fully believing her story. "A scraped knee or arm sounds right, a scraped face if you don't wear a helmet. But bruised knuckles?"

Amethyst shrugged. "You know how I always find a way to damage myself in as many ways as possible."

"True," Demarcus hummed, before finishing off the tape. "Looks like I'll be brushing your teeth, writing your homework and wiping your numb for the next few days."

"Ew, no," Amethyst said as she lightly shoved him. "I'm ambidextrous anyway."

"What can't you do?" Toni asked, causing Amethyst to crack a smile.

Demarcus pulled away from Amethyst, and quickly surveyed the two teenagers. "For a minute there, I thought you called me up to say that some guys at school bet you up."

"If you meant the Ghoulies, then no," Toni stepped in. "You know the Serpents wouldn't allow it. They have their backs. Even though their not official members, it's just family loyalty."

Demarcus nodded. "True. I didn't know why I questioned it in the first place," he turned to Jughead. "Thank you for giving my sister your helmet instead of you wear it. I know it's dangerous for you, but Misty could've been badly hurt in the accident if she didn't have it on."

Jughead nodded, before smiling lightly at Amethyst. "I wouldn't want her perfect face to get ruined."

Amethyst rolled her eyes as she shrugged onto the couch beside him.

"Well, I have to go," Demarcus announced, standing up. "I'm meeting Jimmy in ten."

"Does James allow you to call him Jimmy?" Amethyst asked him.

"Of course, not," Demarcus instantly said.

"Didn't think so."

Demarcus turned to Toni. "Stark, can you watch these two while I'm gone?"

Toni saluted. "All over it."

Demarcus nodded at Amethyst before walking out of the trailer.

"Why didn't I think of 'Stark' as a nickname for you!" Amethyst exclaimed. "I just came up with lousy old 'Tons'."

"He's only allowed to call me 'Stark' if I get to call him 'Derp'," she said.

Amethyst frowned. "Derp?"

Toni shook her head. "Don't question it," she said. "Now, why didn't you tell the truth about what really happened to your brother?"

"He's already worried about me joining a new school and the Black Hopd possibly coming after us," Amethyst said. "He doesn't need to know that I socked one of the Ghoulies in the face."

"I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. Normally people just take a beating from the Ghoulies, but you? You actually fought back," Toni said. "They definitely will remember that for future references."

"Oh, great," Amethysts said sarcastically. "Now I'm going to be on their hit list."

"Not exactly," Toni said. "They would be more intrigued than want to kill you. I'd say they probably wouldn't mess with you again."

"I hope that's the case," Amethyst said quietly, before tucking into Jughead's side as Toni sat in the opposing chair and they watched some boring reality television show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 3.3K 13
❝𝐵𝐸𝑆𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁 𝑈𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑃𝐸𝐶𝑇𝐸𝐷.❞ 𝑨 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈�...
1M 19.2K 31
Elena goes through everyday, getting questioned by everyone in her life about her relationship with Lip. Things progress and just when things get as...
26.7K 586 17
"He's only a friend." "..." I was always told that silence is always the best move to make, especially when you mess up. I used to disobey that rule...