Blindman Sight

By BradelPoetry9

People just judge people based on their past and care less about how they have changed from it. More

Blindman Sight

39 2 7
By BradelPoetry9

Everything from the past shouldn't effect the way you look at someone, especially when you wanna get something with them. T just doesn't make sense no more man, today's generation is too blinded by the past to look towards a future with someone who is changing.
The past is the past, it doesn't mean shit no more, it can't be changed and we gotta live with it. Why can't people just look toward making a better present and future for someone then look at their fucked up past.
Everyone in this generation just has this Blindman Sight to them that fucks things up and ends thins before they can even happen. People gotta wipe it away and just focus on making the other person better, not focus on their past and judge them for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.7M 141K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
446K 17.7K 48
Vikram, a senior officer, prioritizes his duty above all else, much like his father, ACP Rajendra. He has three siblings: one is an officer, and the...