Look At Me // JJK

By JungYoonJinMin

Being the sister of a strange, and almost psychopathic Min Yoongi isn't easy. Overprotective and untrusting... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

24

2.4K 62 91
By JungYoonJinMin

Sweating and panting, I rapidly arose from my bed. 

It was all a dream.

Sighing in deep relief, I looked outside and the sun hadn't yet rose. It was around six in the morning, but at this point I couldn't go back to sleep. 

Curious as to what my dream could have meant, I pondered over the thought as I took a quick morning shower. 

---

School being boring and lonely, the day finally ended and I was able to go home. 

Plugging in my earbuds as I listened to music while walking home, I began subconsciously humming and softly singing to myself.

I love, I love, I love myself!

All cyphers are literally a work of art. 

Before the song ended, I heard a soft buzz. I clicked my tongue in complaint as I exited Youtube and opened up my messages, revealing it was Chaeyeon. All of a sudden, my mood lifted. 

Chaeyeon:

Hi Yoonhee!

Chaeyeon:

I have a question

Me:

Yeah?

Chaeyeon:

What days do you work?

Me:

Uhhh Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays

Chaeyeon:

:)

Me:

???

Chaeyeon:

Let's hang out today!

Aww...she picked the worst day to hang out. As much as I'd love to spend time with her and get to know her better, I had a load of unfinished homework waiting for me to complete.

Me:

Awwww I can't today :(

Chaeyeon:

:( whyyyy

Me:

Blame school 

Chaeyeon:

LOl I blame school for everything

Chaeyeon:

That's alright though, I totally understand

Me:

I'm so sorry 

Chaeyeon:

Don't worry! We'll hang some other time

Me:

That sounds great

Chaeyeon:

OK! I'll text you later then

Me:

KK, bye!

Chaeyeon:

Byeeee

I honestly really like Chaeyeon. She's so sweet and chill, and I just learned that she's flexible and comprisable too. On top of that, she's visual goals. How perfect can someone get?

I turned my music back on, and continued to jam out to more of my songs.

Nan jom jjeoreo!

---

Reaching home, I realized how boring and repetitive my life is. Go to school, go home, eat, do homework, watch a drama or hang out with a friend, then sleep. And it goes on and on...just like that. But, I'm sick of it. I hate routine. I need something new, something to break this repetition. Except I can't because I have stupid homework to do.

As I was pouring myself a glass of water, I yet again got a text!

Jimin:

Heyyy

Jimin:

Can we hang out?

How come so many people want to hang out today? Sorry Jimin, I'm going to have to decline you too.

Me:

Sorry I can't

Jimin:

(╥_╥)

Jimin:

Whyyyyy

Me:

Homework

Jimin:

I almost forgot you were a nerd

DID HE JUST SAY THE N WORD-

Me:

(ʘдʘ╬)

Me:

I'M

Me:

NOT

Me:

A

Me:

NERD

Jimin:

Geez sorry

Me:

BYE

Jimin:

I'm sorry!

Jimin:

I was just teasing

Jimin:

Bye 

Jimin:

(⋟﹏⋞)

---

Jimin's Point of View:

I shouldn't have said it so passively...I should have told Yoonhee the truth straight up.

Now if I tell her that there was an emergency, she won't believe me.

Why are you so stupid, Jimin.

---

Taehyung's Point of View:

I was currently at the library, reading a novel that I like to read when I'm feeling down. It had really inspirational and moving words, and it seemed to always lighten up my soul and brighten my mood. 

My phone began to buzz inside my pocket, so I took it out.

Yugyeom:

Tae

Me:

Ya

Yugyeom:

I just heard some gossip

Me:

Of course you did

Yugyeom:

Just listen, idiot

Me:

Fine...what happened

Yugyeom:

If I didn't hear incorrectly...

Yugyeom:

I think something happened

Me:

Tch, be more descriptive

Me:

What happened with who?

Yugyeom:

You know the guy that stole Yoonhee

Me:

...

Me:

Jeon Jungkook?

---

Yoongi's Point of View:

I had received detention for having too many tardies to a class. Now I was stuck at school, the side of my head laying flat on a desk as I was bored out of my head. 

Some troublemakers were sitting in front of me, making eye contact and passing notes to each other. They had only received an hour of detention, while I received at least an hour and a half.

"You five, you can leave," said the teacher in a monotone. The boys quickly stood up out of their seat, and threw away their two pages of passing-notes before leaving. Hmm...I wonder what they were writing about.

---

When my time was up, the teacher, being selfish, left the class before me and sprinted off to the parking lot, likely excited to finally go home. 

As tired as I was, I really wanted to know what those troublemakers were writing about.

I am Min Yoongi after all. 

Gathering the two sheets of lined-paper they crumbled up, I stuffed them in my backpack and ran off and out of the campus. I went and sat in my car which was parked a few blocks down, then took out the notes to read them. 

All written in different types of messy handwriting, I was able to see the progress of their notes...a bit like texting, since it seems like that's all kids know about these days.

I scanned through all their messages to each other, when my eyes finally landed on something interesting.

(A/N: I separated the five "handwritings" using numbers, so that you can know which guy sent which message)

1-Did you guys hear about Jeon Jungkook

2-That popular kid that looks like a rabbit?

3-I think that's the one he's talking about 

4-What about him

5-He wasn't at school today, right

3-I didn't see him

4-Guys really what happened to him!

2-Yeah he wasn't. He's in one of my classes

3-SOMEONE ANSWER ME WHAT HAPPENED

1-Well...

That's all I needed to read before I knew what happened.

---

Jungkook's Point of View:

I was weakly watching my parents talking with the doctors about my condition. Hearing that I'll have to be stuck in this damn hospital for another two weeks until my recovery, I looked down at my fully bandaged hands.

"If I may ask, what caused you to do this to yourself?" asked the middle-aged male doctor. Not wanting to talk about it, I shook my head, earning a sigh from both my parents and him. 

"He just won't tell us!" complained my mom. Did they forget that I'm visibly watching them?

"It's okay, just give him some time. I'm sure there was a reas-"

"A reason to what. Hurt himself!? There's never a good reason for that!" my mom ranted. My dad tried calming her down, patting her shoulder. All of a sudden, they turned and looked at me. 

"Is there anyone you would like to have visit?" asked the doctor. I didn't hesitate for a second to respond.

"My friends," I quickly answered.

"What are their names? Since your bandages prevent you from using your phone, I'd be happy to dial them for you," smiled the doctor.

"Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, and Jimin," I spoke, observing through my presectural vision how mom rolled her eyes. She never really liked them in the first place, but it's not like I was going to stop hanging out with them just from her opinion.

"Alright, they texted back and said they'll be here in twenty minutes," answered the doctor, setting down my phone on the table next to my bed. "And as for you, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, I'm sure you'd love to have a break from all this hospital catastrophe."

Seeing my parents nodding, they gave me an embarrassing hug and kiss before leaving. I could see the doctor chuckling before they all left, closing the door behind them.

Well...great. I can't do anything without my hands, not even changing the channel on TV.

I wonder, what if Yoonhee was here? What would we have done?

---

Jungkook's Imagination:

"Turn off the TV~" I whined, as Yoonhee was feeding me some delicious soup she made from home. 

"Waeyo? I thought you liked TV," she answered, taking another spoonful of soup and cooling it down by blowing on it. 

"I like hearing you talk more," I cooed with a smirk as she shook her head and smiled at my cheesiness. "Tell me...how have you been surviving without me?"

"Very well," she addressed in a strong voice as she fed me the next spoon of the soup. "I've had a lot of time to myself, in fact."

I pouted.

"Well then...you would be better off as a single girl, huh," I said jealously, causing her to tilt her head and smile.

"Nah, I like being taken," Yoonhee beamed as she wiped the corner of my mouth with a napkin. 

"I know you do, since I'm such a great boyfriend," I bragged. 

"I think it's the other way around," she added. "Who's the one feeding her boyfriend like a baby when she could be at home doing something productive."

"Hey, I'm the disabled one, not you," I whined. "Be happy that you can use a keyboard and mouse freely."

"What do you mean?" she asked, feeding me another spoonful. I think this was the last of the soup, since she set the bowl aside.

"I can't play Overwatch!" I complained, earning a chuckle from her.

"After all of this, that's all you think about!?" she laughed.

"Overwatch is what I do as a hobby, unlike you who just studies and does nothing like a rock," I snickered. She flicked my forehead.

"That's why I'm going to make a lot of money and you'll be living in some electronic cafe playing video games all day," she answered.

"Not if I marry you~" I teased.

"Excuse me!?" she almost choked.

"Yeah. If we get married, then you can work all day, and I can have the kids and raise them," I joked. She began laughing so hard.

"I don't know how you're switching around our biological roles..." she was still laughing. 

---

Yoonhee's Point of View:

After several hours of non-stop work, I finally managed to finish my studies! 

Since I set my phone aside on my bed to keep me focused on my work, I knew that I had at least a few notifications. So, I went and checked my phone since now I was finished.

Jimin:

Yoonhee~

Jimin:

Jealous?

Jimin:

*insert picture of Jimin and Jungkook*

Me:

OMG WHAAAT

Me:

WHY ARE YOU SENDING ME THIS

Me:

THIS JUST MAKES ME FEEL MORE DEPRESSED

Jimin:

He says hi

Me:

GO AWAY 

Me:

I'm angry nOW

Jimin:

XD

Jimin:

He's doing well, he misses you

Jimin:

Anything you want me to pass onto him?

Me:

Tell him I said hi

Jimin:

OK

---

Jimin's Point of View:

Jungkook wanted to make sure that he sends a picture of himself to Yoonhee, knowing that she'll be missing him. So, we sent a picture of Jungkook with a sweatshirt on to not show that he's in a hospital gown, then took a selfie. Plus, he wanted to see how angry Yoonhee gets.

Sigh, such an evil kid.

Yoonhee is so nice and innocent and she ended up with a mean boy like Jungkook. I guess opposites do attract, huh?

I love Yoonhee a lot. DON'T TAKE IT THAT WAY THOUGH.

I love her as in..an older brother would love his sister. Just one of those siblings that actually got along.

---

So...hopefully some of the confusion got cleared up?

And also, I hope you're liking all the short Point of Views that I've been including lately. I think it's a great way to show different sides of the story. What are your thoughts?

One more thing.

Are you Team YoonKook or YoonMin?

-JungYoonJinMin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 22.3K 49
Taehyung always loved being alone. What better time to enjoy the fresh air without being disturbed than nighttime? What will happen when the thing th...
13.9K 711 24
Min Yoongi has a pretty average life. He works as a barista at a nearby cafe. He only has one problem with his life, a stalker. He gets at least one...
191K 10.5K 33
❝ mochiminie has sent you a message! ❞ - twitter ! fic ¡ lowercase ! started : 10 / 17 / 18 completed : 11 / 29 / 18 edited : 07 / 23 / 19 ranks • no...
31.4K 1K 22
Your psycho ex- boyfriend Suga goes looking for you after your breakup. What would he do? He is mad after all...