Would You Like A Hand?

Par aeratheninja

In a world where Voldemort has wreaked havoc by controlling the undead, Hermione struggles on her own. That i... Plus

note
1 | alone
2 | in
3 | the shadows
4 | waiting for
5 | sunrise.
6 | i am
7 | trying
8 | not
9 | to die
10 | but
11 | i can't
12 | stop
13 | dreaming
14 | about
15 | death.
16 | and
17 | let's not
18 | forget
19 | all
20 | my friends
21 | are dead.
22 | some
23 | are
24 | undead.
25 | it's now
26 | my turn
27 | to jump
28 | into
29 | the pit
30 | of despair
31 | and wait
32 | for
33 | the end.
31.5 | deleted scene
0.2 | extra scene

0.1 | extra scene

76 1 2
Par aeratheninja

After all the commotion of getting every student treated for their injuries, the Golden Trio stepped outside and took a good look around them.

It was as they had heard from other classmates and teachers: dead bodies littered the ground. The undead had finally fallen. It was almost unsettling, looking out and seeing all the death - real death and not the unnatural, fake death - in the streets.

"This will probably look worse in the morning when you can see all the bodies in the light," Ron shuddered in disgust.

A torn arm was lying nearby. Harry stared at it before asking, "Would you like a hand?"

Hermione hit him on the shoulder lightly, unsure whether he had an injury there, "That's a morbid joke, Harry."

He laughed and shifted his glasses up his nose, taking note of Ron looking repulsed. The witch smiled eventually at the two, only happy that they were in front of her, and not lost to the undead.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
144K 3.9K 26
Harry potter gets kidnapped by death eaters. When a vampire tried to kill Harry but turns him into a vampire his entire world is flipped upside down...
1.1M 32.8K 30
Both running from failing relationships, Draco and Hermione's paths cross in the most unexpected of places and after a small accident occurs, they bo...
62.6K 2.3K 42
#2.1 | dark hermione She made a choice in anger, and now she has unleashed darkness on the Wizarding World. ╷〢╷〢╷ After accidentally murdering eleven...