The Curvy Girl

By Flowers_are_my_thing

Morgan has been told her whole life that's she fat and ugly, by her senior year she starts to believe them. B... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Authors Note
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Author's Note

5.3K 111 56
By Flowers_are_my_thing

I'm sorry if you thought this was an update, but one should definitely be out by the end of the week, I've written about 700 words in the new chapter, so I still have a while to go before you guys see it. I just wanter to address something, I started writing this book when I was very young, I was about 13, so my writing style has drastically changed. Soon I will be going back and fixing everything in the early chapters. If you've stuck around this long I just wanted to say thank you and you mean a lot to me, probably more than you think. A new chapter will be up very soon and the book will be gone though and fixed soon. Thank you, again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 6 80
Writing it more for myself then for others. First story Enjoy ;) Plot: Kelsey starts a new life. Will she find happiness in the end and who will she...
150K 5.4K 12
Lily is a curvacious and shy, soon-to-be 18, high school senior. She lives with her step brother who beats and assaults her and treats her like shit...
319K 11.9K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
36.3K 812 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...