Danny Phantom X Reader

Per Pandalion23

You've been friends with Danny Phantom since your freshman year of high school, when the both of you start ha... Més

Chapter 1 : Best Friend
Chapter 2: His other...Best friend's
Chapter 3: Little girl
Chapter 4: Back to reality
Chapter 5: Getting out of there
Chapter 6: I'm a...ghost?
Chapter 7: Being a ghost

Chapter 8: Sleepwalking

5.1K 153 95
Per Pandalion23

"(Y/n)!"

You jumped, your eye's snapping open in shock before you roll over trying to get a good look at the person yelling. However you fall right off the edge of your sleeping spot and hit the floor with a yelp, surprisingly the floor was only a foot or two away so luckily you hadn't had the breath knocked out of you.

You groan laying your head on the carpet as you realize it's your mother "Good morning to you too, Ma" you say before putting the palms of your hands on the floor to help you sit up.

Your Mother had her hands on her hips with an irritated look on her face "(y/n) (m/n) (l/n)!" You wince as she says your whole name and you put your head down knowing you were definetly in trouble.

"Would you like to explain why you were asleep on top of the coffee table?" She asked you calmly although you could hear the frustration in her voice. However, that's not what got to you, it's the fact that she said you were asleep on the coffee table.

You look up at her in surprise before glancing to your side and realizing that you had in fact fallen asleep atop the coffee table in the living room "I didn't sleep on the table!" You argued before pausing and adding "Ok. I know it looks that way but, I swear I was in my bed! You even closed the door for me, remember?" You defended yourself.

Your mother gave an unconvinced look before shaking her head "You were staying up late again, weren't you?"

You sighed and groaned in frustration "I may be a night owl but that's not the reason I'm down here! I was asleep in my bed, and now I'm down here. Maybe I was...sleepwalking or something." You exclaimed in exasperation lying through your teeth.

You could guess what had really happened, your new phasing abilities had probably made you fall right through your bed, through your bedroom floor and onto the coffee table. It was obvious that you needed more practice on getting a handle on these ghost powers.

You mother raised a brow in disbelief "Sleepwalking? You've never done it before" she testified and you mentally groaned hating the fact your mother was an attorney.

You were running out of excuses making you shift from left to right nervously "Uh...allergies?" You added pathetically shrugging awkwardly.

Mother rolled her eyes at you before sighing pinching the bridge between her eyes tiredly "Ya know what, I don't even wanna know anymore. Go. Get dressed. And make good choices " she finished before turning to make her way upstairs clutching her robe tighter to her body as if she were cold and she probably was although it was only the middle of April.

You sighed in relief plopping down on the couch putting your head in your hands before pulling back as you feel an ice like burning occur as you touch your forehead. You rub your head with your wrists before looking down at your left hand in confusion.

It was paler then usual and glowing a faint white but, nothing that seemed dangerous. It was actually kind of cool. You slowly began to curve your fingers inward and to your surprise the energy only grew, glowing brightly as if about to explode.

But how you do you turn it off?

You paled at your own question before getting up and holding your arm out as if it was an insect "Oh gosh. Oh gosh. Where the hell do you put a glowing ball of energy?!" You whispered harshly to yourself staring at your hand in confusion and desperation.

You ran around the living room trying to be as quiet as possible in the process in hopes you wouldn't wake your mother back up "Think brain. Think!" You scolded yourself running a hand through your hair with your non glowing hand.

You then glanced towards the door as you heard the school buses passing by outside and a light bulb went off making you smile in relief "Of course. Outside. Where else?" You asked yourself before opening the back door and looking around .

You noticed the old woman, Margaret O'Neal, sitting in her back porch knitting a sweater probably for one of her grandkids although your eye's narrow in slight discontent as you watch as she knits her own skirt into the sweater pulling it up to reveal her wrinkled ankle. You shake your head and hide your hand behind your back as the woman notices you squinting her eyes "oh hello there (y/n) dear! How's school?" She asked you but, with a slight chuckle you notice the old woman looking at the tree off to the side instead of straight at you.

"Uhh. Over here Ms.O'Neal." You say waving slightly and she turns back to you before laughing faintly.

"Sorry deary. These old eye's have seen much but, they seem to be losing their fire with each day" she stated going back to her sweater making.

Your heart goes out to the older woman although she doesn't seem saddened by the fact she is near blindness instead a rather bubbly smile is on her lips "That makes it easier to catch a glimpse of those spicy lookin' men that's always washin' me up by the center" she wiggles cheerily and begins humming as her thoughts drift to them.

You gag in disgust before getting back to the task at hand "Have a good morning Ms.O'Neal" you bid her goodbye after sending the ball of energy upwards glancing back at the woman and smiling in relief to see she didn't notice.

"Oh I will, dear. You have a good day, ya hear?" She calls to you as you laugh lightly before shutting the door behind you.

"Will do!" You call back before rushing upstairs to get dressed.

You throw off your pajamas before walking over to your closet and pulling out your school clothing, however as you do so one of the shirts at the side of the closet fall to the floor making you lean down to pick it up.

You hang it back up before glancing at the T-shirt, your smile fades as you notice what it says: The Calling: The rock band of the Century! Tickets on sale - June 16-30th.

Your lips curve upwards slightly at the memory of your first rock band concert with Danny, you had had the time of your life although some guy had taken the liberty to vomit all over your best shoes and Danny's overalls. But, it was still one of your fondest memories. The band of course, not the vomit.

"I'm surprised you didn't tell Sam and Tucker about this!" You called to Danny over the screeching music coming from the band on stage currently about to dive into the crowd.

"Sam dated one of the members and Tucker's more of a dub-step kind of guy!" He yelled back over the music wincing slightly as the lead singer screams into the microphone.

You nod in understanding before putting your hands up and screaming along with the crowd in excitement as the music goes louder making you shake your head to the beat. Danny laughed before he started dancing as well, you both waved your hands around wildly. You and Danny were pushed up against one another due to the over crowded theater, making you pause for a moment brfore blushing and chuckling lightly. He smiled down at you before grabbing your hand and pulling you close and then you both randomly ended up swinging your head's back and forth to the song.

This day was kind of a big day for Amity Park. This was the only band that had willingly come to this town in about five years due to the last ghost incident, let's just say we didn't have anymore world tours for a while unless they were just passing through for gas.

You laugh and shout as the singer dives off the stage and into his crowd of fans, you and Danny were too far to be apart of the excitement in front but, you didn't mind. However, your short self couldn't see past the six foot dudes in front of you and you couldn't yell over the mind boggling music blaring crazily throughout the place.

You stood on your toes, Leaned into danny as you back up into him as he dances to the beat crazily like everyone else, he notices your struggles as he stops dancing and with a simple tug on your waist, your on his shoulder.

You scream in surprise before looking down at Danny "You scared the bloody hell out of me!" You shouted but he only laughed and you held onto him for dear life a smile making its way up your face before looking over to see the lead singer had just fallen for the crowd landing on his back and continued singing or screaming in pain....either one.

Your smile faded and you didn't know whether to keep singing or help the guy but, he emerged from the crowd moments later jumping up and down, violently whipping his hair around.

You snorted before tapping Danny's hand and he slowly helped you down "Well...this is an intersting performance" you heard him state and you nodded in agreement.

"Should we stay?" You asked him.

Before he could answer however, a man came up clutching his stomach a beer in hand, he had a drunken smile on his face as he pushed through the crowd "Rock in r--" he started but his sentence was cut short as he bent over emptying his stomach of alcohol and lunch.

Danny sighed in exasperation "Yeah let's go".

You shook your head as you gagged at the memory instinctively shaking out your left foot before throwing on your favorite shirt tossing the T-shirt you had been holding into the back before with a final glance at the dark colored shirt, closing your closet door.

You were dreading going to school today, you didn't want to see Danny at least not yet. You weren't ready too, not after yesterday. But, it seemed you didn't have a choice in the matter as you looked out of your window to see the school bus pulling up at your bus stop.

GoodMorning to me....

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

156K 4.1K 37
it is (the continuation) of the Wattpad of Shadowmonarch325 because I really like the concept with now all the school of oreigaru QQ Cote ... as well...
94.9K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
22.2K 1.3K 33
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...