Damaged| Riverdale

By chloofletcherr

The popular girl turned bad. Imperfect. Damaged. Raven was shipped off to a mental institution after seeing s... More

Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Authors note

Chapter 30

468 8 0
By chloofletcherr

The next morning I woke up to unfamiliar surroundings, and when I rolled over I felt a person, causing me to jolt up, before all the memories flooded back and I smiled. I began to trace Archie's back with my finger and he rolled over after a long while, clearly enjoying it.

"Morning." He said and I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Morning." I replied, before checking the time, it was actually really early and school wasn't for another 3 hours. I grabbed one of Archie shirts from the floor and placed it on, Archie was in his boxers. He leaned in for a kiss, but I pushed him away and I raised an eyebrow.

"I haven't brushed my teeth, Arch." He said and he laughed and tried again, so I jumped out of the bed and we proceeded to play a game of kiss chase until his arms wrapped around my waist from behind and he snuggled
Into my neck, causing me to try and push away, laughing loudly.

"Stop!" I screamed as he tickled me.

"Give me a kiss." He said, chuckling himself and I turned around and pecked him on the lips, my arms fell around his neck and his around my waist.

"We had better get ready for school, this isn't going to be easy." I said whilst looking down.

"We'll get through it, we always do." Archie said and I smiled, rewarding him with another kiss for his words of wisdom. I eventually left the room and showered, letting the hot water wash off the prison grime. I stepped out of the shower and tied a towel around me, before wiping the mirror and drying my hair with another towel. I brushed my teeth and walked back into Archie's room, my suitcase was already head as he had fetched it for me before I got out. Archie wolf whistled once I entered and I hit him jokingly.

"Shut up." I teased and he laughed before exiting to shower himself. I rolled my eyes and giggled to myself as I got my clothes out for day, and putting them on. I tied the laces to my navy high top converses and I took in my look and sighed in satisfaction. I blow dried my hair, before running my fingers through it. I heard the water stop running and then a half naked Archie walked in, causing my cheeks to turn red, was he really all mine?

We walked down the stairs, Fred was drinking a coffee and he gave us a small smile, which we returned.

"How are you two holding up?" He asked and we both did a synchronised sigh.

"I'm fine, i just hate that all my friends are involved in this." I said and Archie hugged me from the side and kissed my head.

"You've been strong through all this, they will be to." Archie said and I flashed him a small smiled, we began to speak to Fred for a while longer.

Me and Archie walked to school together, his hand never left mine and I smiled, he clearly wasn't ashamed to be seen with me.

"Did you hear about to Jubilee?" I asked and he nodded, which was followed by a long sigh and so I stopped and turned to face him.

"Yeah I did, I've been asked to sing in it." He said as if it was a bad thing and I smiled and my arms fell around his neck, his instinctively wrapped around my waist.

"You'll do great Arch, I promise and anyway, I'll be standing by your side the entire time." I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"I've been asked to sing to." I said quietly and he lifted my chin with his finger, a huge smile on his face.

"Oh my god!" He said, before kissing me passionately and I giggled on his lips as my back arched.

Later that day......

I had been getting dirty looks all day, it had been proved that it wasn't me, did they not know that or something!? I walked into the lunch hall, and I spotted my friends sitting together and they waved me over. I honestly felt like turning the other way and running, but I knew I couldn't do that. I sat beside Archie and rubbed my face.

"What's wrong?" He asked whilst placing a hand on my thigh and I sighed.

"Nothing, I've just been getting these awful looks all day." I replied and they all gasped slightly and I looked at them all, ashamed almost.

"What the hell." Betty spat, they all looked angry and I just told them I was fine and they don't need to worry, even though I wasn't. 

"How's your dad Jug?" I asked and it was his turn to sigh as he stopped eating.

"Well the most recent update, is that he's being asked who he did it with, because it might knock off a few years." Jughead said and I furrowed my brows and my arms folded.

"Just drop them under the bus, I mean,
It's worth it to get your dad out. Who was his partner in crime for this then?"
I asked and everyone's heads turned to me and I raised and eyebrow and shrugged mr shoulders.

"What?" I asked and Jug sighed again and I could see the sympathetic looks being thrown my way, which made me feel nervous.

"It was Joaquin, Raven." Kevin said and my eyes widened, that's why he left!? I couldn't believe it, my twin brother helped cover a murder and still let me suffer in that cell even though he knew I didn't commit the crime. I shook my head in disbelief and I sighed, I generally couldn't believe it!

"Great." I muttered, and silence fell through the air of our table, because no one knew what to say. Cheryl then approached our table, and I was sure that she was going to yell, but instead she handed me a broach and I scanned it with my eyes whilst spinning it around in my hand, it was her lucky spider.

"Why are you giving this to me?" I asked and her big red lips smiled, as she showed her white teeth.

"I'm dearly sorry about the other day Raven, I shouldn't have yelled at you and I apologise. You could get good money with that thing, enough to keep you playing piano forever." She said and I thanked her, before she walked off without a second word. I furrowed my brows and everyone looked at me stunned, but I felt exactly how they looked, shocked....

Me, Jughead and Archie arrived at Archie's later on that day and we were all laughing about something from since we left the school building. We walked into the kitchen and we smiled at Fred, before seeing a woman standing there and my heart dropped.

"Jughead, Raven. This women is from social services." Fred said, the woman shook our hands and smiled warmly, but all I wanted to do was hit her. She began to talk about our living accommodations and how stressful our lives have been lately and she just had no idea what it's like to be us.

"There's two families, both on the south side who are willing to foster." She said and I shrugged, it didn't sound that bad. "But unfortunately, you'll be in a different school radar and you'll have to transfer." She said and my eyes widened, but Archie has already kicked off about it, our hands had been intertwined since the minute she began speaking, I squeezed his to calm him down.

"When the hells this supposed to even happen!?" Archie asked angrily and she looked at us, with the same smile she's had since she got here.

"Unless something changes with your farthers case Jughead, or yours returns Raven, the paper work has been processed. You'll be in the South side by the end of the week." She said and we all exchanged sad, yet scared expressions. I stormed out of the house, my eyes were turning red from the tears I had been holding, Why the hell do I have to go!? I'm happy here, with my boyfriend and Fred and my best friend, I didn't get it. My fist collided with a wall, causing my fists to bleed and bruise almost immediately. I heard Archie run over to me, he saw my fists and he rushed me inside and ran my knuckles under cold running water. His thumb wiped away my tears and he sighed, I knew he hated seeing me like this but I needed to release my frustrations.

"You scare me when you do this, I hate it, I hate seeing you upset or angry." He said and i looked up at him, he had a small smile and I kissed his cheek, before nuzzling into his neck.

The next day, I put a brave face on and walked through the halls with my head held high, i strutted past people's dirty looks, until I reached my locked which made my eyes widen and fill with tears, my hand covered my mouth as I stared at it in shock.

Archie's POV

"Guys come with me, now." Kevin said and we all began to stand up. "It's Raven." He said and I began to sprint to where he told me that she'd be, I pushed past a huddle of people and saw her standing there, Betty by her side. I saw what was written on her locker and my arm fell around her shoulders, she went to reach for the locker but I stopped her. Rage bubbled inside me as I thought of the disgusting person who did this, I generally wanted them dead.

"Let go Arch, it's just a dumb jerk with a spray can." She said, her voice shaky as tears fell, before i whispered in her ear.

"I don't think that's paint, Raven." I said , before leading her away from the scene. Her locker had many vandalised pictures of Raven at the woods and in pigs blood wrote "Go to hell, you murderous Serpent freak." People clearly didn't know that it wasn't her yet, Betty hasn't released her article about it all yet... I took Raven home after a few kisses and a conversation later, I sent her to go take a nap or something to calm down as she had been upset, I could tell.

Ravens POV

I was sent upstairs to sleep, but I wasn't tired, instead I sat on the stairs to listen to what Archie would tell Fred.

"With everything else going on, it's gotten even worse!" Archie yelled angrily, I heard his dad calming him down however.

"What happened?" Fred asked.

"Raven was getting threats, on her locker, in pigs blood, I mean where the hell do you even get pigs blood!?" He yelled and I knew it was a rhetorical question, and that's why I didn't hear Fred reply.

"I wanted to smash whoever did that through a wall dad!" He yelled and I breathed a small laugh, he was very protective of me, which was cute. I knew exactly how I could free myself, and everyone else from all this stress. I went into the spare bedroom and shut the door behind me, before dialling his number and placing my phone to my ear...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.1K 10
a story in which a good girl becomes bad due to a new influence. Betty and Archie were best friends, prepared to take on yet another year at Riverdal...
404K 9.5K 42
❝I don't know what you went through, and I know we aren't going to go back to where we were for a long time, maybe even ever. But if I knew that you...
40.8K 1K 51
Jughead Jones comes back to town, his mother moved him away when he was 5. He's now 17 and has come back to live with his father. When he arrives he...
230K 5K 43
After Archie got arrested the town of Riverdale went to shit. Pasts are dug up. Relationships tore apart. And a new classmate threatens to ruin every...