This Is Forever - Justin Bieb...

By Beliebersparadise

After three years of being heart broken and miserable how are Tiffany and Justin going to react when they see... More

Chapter one
Chapter two

This is forever

749 8 0
By Beliebersparadise

After three years of being heart broken and miserable how are Tiffany and Justin going to react when they see each other for the first time again.

Promises will be broken, relationships will be torn, but nothing can change what happened.

What will become in the end up? Will they decide to go their separate ways and will they be forever.

................................................................

We're back bitchessss

We're so happy we're writing again and we hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 7.3K 51
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
461K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
218K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.6M 54.1K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...