Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

By heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... More

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
chapter 8 - Desperate Souls
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 10 - 7:15 AM
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood
chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

chapter 1 - Pilot

2.7K 46 32
By heartofice97

Outfits in the external link 

Once Upon A Time, there was an Enchanted Forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day, they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen. Our World. This is how it happened.

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods 

Prince Charming was riding through the land on his steed, coming upon the Forest, and Snow White in her glass coffin, surrounded by the Seven Dwarfs.

"You're too late," Doc told him.

Prince Charming was horrified, running closer to look at Snow White in the coffin. "No. No! Open it."

"I'm sorry," Grumpy told him. "She's gone."

"At least let me say goodbye," Charming told them. 

The dwarfs opened the lid. Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light. 

Snow White awakened with a gasp, seeing Charming, smiling. "You... you found me."

"Did you ever doubt I would?" Charming asked.

"Truthfully?" Snow asked. "The glass coffin gave me pause."

Charming helped Snow out of the coffin. "Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you."

Snow smiled. "Do you promise?"

   ღ 

Castle - Wedding Ceremony 

The scene transitioned into the wedding of Snow White and Prince Charming.

"I do," Charming answered.

Vasilisa, the Light Bringer, although young, was powerful and wise, marrying Snow and Charming. "And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" 

"I do," Snow answered.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Vasilisa told them.

The audience cheered, and the newlyweds sealed their fate with a kiss. A woman, a Light Witch by the name of Priscilla, was watching with the others, proud of Vasilisa and the kingdom. Vasilisa walked toward Priscilla so they could embrace and smile. 

"I'm proud of you, Vasilisa," Priscilla told her. "I'm sure Grace and Jefferson would be as well."

"I will find them, Priscilla," Vasilisa told her. "As soon as I'm completely free from the Evil Queen's control, I will find them."

Priscilla smiled. "I know, darling. I know you're not my real daughter, but you've always made me wish that you were."

"You've taken care of me for such a long time, Cil," Vasilisa told her. "That is a mother to me."

They smiled, embracing once more.

The Evil Queen entered, bringing everyone to silence. "Sorry I'm late."

The Evil Queen was holding the wand that belonged to Vasilisa, that controlled her, making Vasilisa dispel the guards in the room, though Vasilisa and Priscilla were upset and horrified, and Priscilla was angry.

"It's the Queen!" Doc told them. "Run."

Snow drew Charming's sword, pointing it at the Queen.

Priscilla walked toward the Evil Queen angrily. "She's not a queen anymore. She's nothing more than an evil witch that likes to toy with everyone. Especially ones that she has the wands to control them with."

"Like your precious adoptive daughter Vasilisa, Priscilla," the Evil Queen told her. "All the two of you want is a happy ending, though you won't be until you reunite your family. And you won't be able to as long as I have the wand that controls her. I may be the evil witch, Priscilla, but you are with magic, too, Light Witch. Why don't you try again to try to get the wand from me? Because Vasilisa can't get it back from me herself, so it leaves it up to you."

Priscilla raised her hand to perform a spell.

Vasilisa took Priscilla's hand to stop her. "No, no, no, no. Don't stoop to her level, or the level of your father. There's no need. I will be okay, Priscilla." She looked at the Evil Queen. "You're wasting your time. You've already lost. And I will not let you ruin this wedding."

"You have no choice but to listen, Vasilisa, while I have this with me," Evil Queen told her. "But I haven't come to ruin anything. On the contrary, dear, I've come to give you all a gift."

"We want nothing from you," Vasilisa told her.

"But you shall have it," Evil Queen told them. "My gift is this happy, happy day. For tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do."

The Evil Queen twisted her hands around Vasilisa's wand, making her gasp in pain, turning around to leave with the wand, meaning to take Vasilisa with her.

Priscilla threw a hurl of magic fire toward the Evil Queen in an attempt to help free Vasilisa from her control. "No!"

The Evil Queen disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke, as did the hurl of fire.

Priscilla and Vasilisa looked at each other worriedly, as Evil Queen used the wand to make Vasilisa disappear in a whirl of white light and smoke, making Priscilla once again upset, angry and horrified.

Snow and Charming held onto each other, brave against the threat, but nervous that it was real.

   ღ 

 Our World

Day One

Night - On the Road - Bus 

In Our World, Vasilisa was cursed into a normal little girl with strawberry blonde hair, a homeless girl named Lisa. She was looking at a book of fairytales in her lap. 

Two other children, twins named Henry and Rosalie "Rose" Mills, were sitting next to Lisa.

"It's more than just a book," Lisa told them.

"Lisa, can really bring us to our real family?" Henry asked.

Lisa smiled. "We're about to find out."

Woman: (on PA) "Boston sub-station. Thank you for riding Greyhound."

   ღ 

Bus Station - Outside

Lisa, Henry and Rose walked off the bus, toward a taxi.

Rose held up a credit card, knocking on the window of the taxi. "Uh, do you take credit cards?"

"Where to, kids?" the cabbie asked.

Lisa, Henry and Rose exchanged a look.

   ღ 

Boston, Massachusetts 

Upscale Restaurant 

(Song:) Chega De Ficar Remix - Aaron Bingle 

Emma Swan arrived to the restaurant in a pink dress, walking through the restaurant, walking toward a man's table.

The man stood, extending his hand. "Emma?"

Emma shook his hand. "Ryan? You look relieved."

"Well, it is the Internet," Ryan told her. "Pictures can be..."

"Fake," Emma finished. "Out dated. Stolen from the Victoria's Secret catalog. So..."

"So, tell me something about yourself, Emma," Ryan told her. 

"Oh, uh, well, today's my birthday," Emma answered.

"And you're spending it with me?" Ryan asked. "What about your friends?"

"Kind of a loner," Emma answered.

"And you don't like your family?" Ryan asked.

"I have a sister, Ella, but we're both on a job right now," Emma answered.

"No one other Ella?" Ryan asked. Emma nodded. "Aw, come on. Everyone has family."

"Technically, yeah, but not everyone knows who they are," Emma agreed. "Ready to run yet?"

"Oh, not a chance," Ryan answered. "You, Emma, are, by far, the sexiest friendless orphan that I have ever met."

"Okay, your turn," Emma told him. "No, wait, let me guess. Um, you are handsome, charming."

Ryan smirked. "Go on."

(Song Ends)

"The kind of guy who... and now, stop me if I get this wrong, embezzled from your employer, got arrested and skipped town before they were able to throw your ass in jail," Emma told him.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"And the worst part of all, this is your wife," Emma told him. "Your wife loves you so much that she bailed you out, and how do you repay that loyalty? You're on a date."

"Who are you?" Ryan asked.

"The chick who put up the rest of the money," Emma answered.

"The bails bondsman?" Ryan asked.

"Bail bondsperson," Emma answered. Ryan flipped the table, running out of the restaurant, out into the street and toward his car. Emma sighed in annoyance that food and drink got all over her while she was in heels, speaking over her ear piece. "Yeah, Ella, he's on his way to you."

   ღ 

Street  

(Song:) Howling For You - The Black Keys 

Ryan got into his car, trying to drive away, but only to discover that his car had been booted.

Ella Swan walked up calmly toward the car, leaning against the car door to look at Ryan smugly. "Hi. I'm Ella. Emma's sister and partner in crime. Or justice. Whichever part of our lives you're looking at."

"You don't have to do this, okay?" Ryan asked. "I can pay you, I've got money."

"No, you don't," Ella told him. "And if you did, you should give it to your wife and take care of your family."

"The hell do you know about family, huh?" Ryan asked.

Ella grabbed Ryan by the head, slamming it against the steering wheel to knock him out. "Nothing."

(Song Ends)

   ღ 

 Emma's Apartment - Living Room 

Ella walked into the apartment with a grocery bag. "We got him, Emma." Emma was at the counter, taking off her high heels. Ella put the bag on the counter, taking out a gourmet cupcake, putting a candle on it, lighting it. "Another banner year, sis." She handed the cupcake to Emma, smiling a little. "Happy birthday."

Emma chuckled. "Thank you, Ella."

Emma blew out her candle, starting to eat her cupcake.

The doorbell rang.

Ella walked over to the door, opening it to reveal Lisa, Henry and Rose outside. "Uh, can I help you?"

"Are you Ella Swan?" Henry asked.

"Yeah," Ella answered. "Who are you?"

"My name's Henry," Henry answered. "This is Rose. We're your kids."

   ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)  ღ 

Lisa, Henry and Rose walked into the apartment past Ella toward Emma. Ella frowned in confusion, closing the door, following.

"Whoa," Emma told them. "Hey, kids. Kids. Kids! Last time I checked, Ella, my sister, had two kids, not three."

"Oh, I'm not Ella's kid," Lisa told them. "I'm just Henry and Rose's friend. I brought them here. Oh, I'm Lisa, by the way."

"Where are your parents?" Ella asked.

"Dead," Lisa answered, walking away toward the counter. "Ooh, you have matches. Let me see."

Lisa reached for the matches.

Emma pulled the matches away from her. "Uh-uh, no."

Henry opened the fridge. "Hey, you have any juice? Never mind, found some."

Ella took the juice out to pour some for the kids to keep them calm and so that Emma and Ella could think clearly for a moment, both of them surprised, stunned and overwhelmed.

"You know, we should probably get going," Rose told them.

"Going where?" Ella asked.

"We want you to come home with us," Rose answered.

"Okay, kids, I'm calling the cops," Emma told them, walking toward the phone.

"Then I'll tell them you kidnapped us," Henry told them.

Emma sighed. "And they'll believe you because Ella's your birth mother."

"Yep," Henry agreed.

Emma looked at them skeptically. "You're not gonna do that."

Henry smiled. "Try us."

Ella chuckled. "You're pretty good, but here's the thing. There's not a lot we're great at in life, but we have one skill. Let's call it a superpower. Emma and I can both tell when someone is lying, and you are."

"Wait, please don't call the cops," Rose told them. "Please come home with us."

"Where's home?" Ella asked.

"Storybrooke, Maine," Lisa answered.

"Storybrooke?" Ella repeated. "Seriously?"

Lisa nodded. "Mm-hmm."

"Alrighty then," Ella told them. "Let's get you back to Storybrooke."

Emma sighed.

   ღ 

Flashback 2

Enchanted Forested - Royal Castle - Nursery 

A pregnant Snow White stood in a balcony doorway in her daughters' nursery with Charming, releasing a blue bird into the air outside the castle. They returned to doting on their daughter, a Young Emma.

"What's wrong?" Charming asked.

"Nothing," Snow told him.

"You're thinking about what the Queen said again, aren't you?" Charming asked. "Snow, please. I can't keep having this conversation. You have to let it go. We're about to have another baby."

"I haven't had a restful night since our wedding," Snow admitted fretfully.

"That's what she wants, to get in your head," Charming pointed out. "But they're only words. She can't hurt us."

Young Emma looked toward the door. "Priscilla is coming."

"Come in, Priscilla," Snow told her.

Priscilla walked toward them. "The Queen Regina and her sister Alcina, the Dark Sorceress poisoned an apple because she thought Snow was prettier than her. She controls Vasilisa with her wand because she has the purest magic in all the land, with the power to grant anyone's wish, but she can't retrieve her wand from the Queen herself. You have no idea what the Queen is capable of."

"What do you have in mind?" Charming asked.

"If we can't speak to Vasilisa because the Queen won't release her with Vasilisa fighting her so hard, she won't let the risk of her leaving pass," Priscilla explained. "Then let me talk... to him."

"Him?" Snow repeated. "You don't mean--"

"I do," Priscilla answered.

Charming shook his head worriedly. "No. No, no. It's too dangerous."

"Vasilisa might be able to see the future, but so can he," Priscilla told them.

"There's a reason he's locked up," Snow told her.

"Can you promise me that your children will be safe?" Priscilla asked. "Can you guarantee that I will be able to rescue Vasilisa, free her from that wretched witch, that I will be able to reunite my family? Jefferson, Grace? Because my father can. You have to let me see my father."

Charming knew she was right, sighing  worriedly, nodding. "All right. For our children. Not just ours, Priscilla, but yours."

   ღ 

 Our World

Night - On the Road 

Ella was driving her yellow bug. Emma was in the passenger seat. Lisa, Henry and Rose were in the backseat. Lisa was reading her fairytale book.

"I'm hungry," Henry told them. "Do you want to stop somewhere?"

"This is not a road trip," Emma told them. "We're not stopping for snacks."

Lisa looked up. "Why not?"

"Quit complaining, kids," Emma told them. "Remember, we could've put your butts on a bus, and we still could."

Ella rolled her eyes. "Emma, stop."

"You know, we have names," Rose told them. "I'm Rose. She's Lisa. He's Henry."

Ella saw Lisa's book. "What's that, Lisa?"

"You're not ready yet," Lisa told them.

"Ready for some fairytales?" Ella asked.

"They're not fairytales," Lisa told them. "They're true. Every story in this book actually happened."

Ella chuckled. "Of course they did."

"Use your superpowers," Lisa told them. "See if I'm lying."

"Just because you believe something doesn't make it true," Emma told her.

"That's exactly what makes it true," Henry countered. "Lisa told me and Rose, and she knows more than anyone."

"Why's that?" Emma asked.

"Because she's in this book," Rose answered.

"Oh, kids, you've got problems," Emma told them.

Lisa chuckled. "Yep. And you're going to help fix them."

   ღ 

The Enchanted Forest

Flashback 3

Night - Royal Castle - Cells

A nameless guard escorted Priscilla, Charming and Snow to a cell, looking at Charming and Snow. "When we reach the cell, stay out of the light, and whatever you do, do not let him know your name. If he knows your name, he will have power over you."

Priscilla walked toward the cell fearlessly. "He already knows mine. Father? Papa. I have a question for you."

Rumplestiltskin climbed down from cell bars like a monkey. "Yes, you do, Priscilla, don't you? How lovely to see you again, my daughter. And your friends. Snow White and Prince 'Charming'." He cackled insanely, giggling hysterically. "You insult me. Step into the light, and take off those ridiculous robes." Snow and Charming did as told. "Ah, ha ha ha. That's much better."

"We've come to ask you about the--" Charming started.

"Yes, yes, I know why you're here," Rumpelstiltskin told them. He looked at Priscilla. "You want to know about the Queen's threat. About Vasilisa's potential freedom. And the chance that your family can be reunited with Jefferson and Grace."

"You know what Vasilisa means to me," Priscilla told him. "She may not be my daughter, but I've already lost my mother and brother..." Rumplestiltskin was saddened slightly by that remark because it was clear that Priscilla blamed Rumple for making her lose her mother and brother. "My husband and my real daughter. Jefferson and Grace. I cannot lose Vasilisa again. I have to reunite my family. We have to find Jefferson and Grace, and Bae. Tell me what you know."

"Oh, tense, aren't we, Cilla?" Rumplestiltskin asked. "Fear not, fore I can ease your mind. But it's gonna cost you something in return."

Charming shook his head. "No, this is a waste of time."

"What do you want?" Snow asked.

"Oh, the name of your children, the born daughter and the the one yet to be born," Rumplestiltskin answered.

"Absolutely not," Charming told him.

Snow, at a loss for options and terrified of what could happen, agreed. "Deal. What do you know?"

"Ah, using the power of darkness and the light that comes from Vasilisa's power, the Queen has created a powerful Curse, and it's coming," Rumplestiltskin answered. "Soon, you'll all be in a prison, just like me, only worse. Your prison--all of our prisons--will be time. And time will stop. And we will be trapped, someplace horrible, where everything we hold dear, everything we love will be ripped from us while we suffer for all eternity, while the Queen celebrates, victorious at last! No more happy endings."

"What can we do?" Priscilla asked.

"'We' can't do anything," Rumplestiltskin answered.

"Who can?" Snow asked.

Rumplestiltskin reached a hand beyond the bars toward Priscilla. "That little Light Bringer you call daughter." He looked at Snow and Charming. "And your children." Priscilla pushed her father's hand away from her. Rumplestiltskin clicked his tongue. "The children are our only hope. Get the children to safety. Get them to safety and on the eldest's..." He closed his eyes in concentration. "28th birthday, the children will return. Vasilisa will leave to find the children, to bring them to you, and the final battle will begin."

Rumplestiltskin cackled insanely, giggling hysterically.

"So you're saying that there is no way I can see Vasilisa before the curse is cast?" Priscilla asked.

"Oh, you will see her before then, Priscilla," Rumplestiltskin answered. "She will be released long enough to tell everyone that the curse is coming to take us all, but while the Queen still has the wand, she will never be truly free, until it is returned to her. But that won't be in this land, dearie."

"Heard enough," Charming told them. "We're leaving."

Charming and Snow walked away. Priscilla hesitated, turning to follow.

Rumplestiltskin whooped and cackled with a deranged scream. "Hey, no! We made a deal! I want their names! We had a deal. I. need. their names. I want their names. Your daughters."

"We have one daughter," Charming told him. "This one is a boy."

Rumplestiltskin looked at Snow. "Missy, missy, you know I'm right. Tell me. What are their names?"

"Emma and Ella," Snow answered. "Their names are Emma and Ella."

Rumplestiltskin smiled in awe. "Emma. Ella."

ღ 

Our World

Night - On the Road 

On the rainy night outside the town limits of Storybrooke, Maine, Ella's car, with Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose inside, drove into the town.

ღ ღ 

Streets - Ella's Car

Ella was driving them through the town.

"Okay, kids, how about an address?" Emma asked.

"44, not telling you street," Rose told them.

Ella sighed, pulling over at the side of the street.

ღ 

Outside

They all got out of the car, looking at each other.

"Look, it's been a long night, and it's almost..." Ella trailed off, looking at the clock tower, confused at the time. "8:15?"

"The clock hasn't moved our whole lives," Henry told them.

"Time's frozen here," Lisa told them.

"Excuse me?" Ella asked.

"The Evil Queen did it with her curse," Lisa explained. "She sent everyone from the Enchanted Forest here."

"Hang on," Emma told her. "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

"Yeah," Lisa answered. "And now we're trapped."

"Frozen in time, stuck in Storybrooke, Maine?" Emma asked skeptically. "That's what you're going with?"

"It's true," Henry told them. 

"Then why doesn't everybody just leave?" Ella asked.

"They can't," Lisa answered. "If they try, bad things happen."

Dr. Archie Hopper walked up to them with his Dalmatian dog named Pongo. "Lisa. Henry, Rose. What are you doing here? Is everything all right?"

"We're fine, Archie," Rose answered, petting Pongo.

Archie nodded to Ella and Emma. "Who're they?"

"Just people trying to give them rides home," Emma told him.

"Ella's our mom, and Emma's  our aunt," Rose answered.

"Oh, I see," Archie told them.

"You know where they live?" Ella asked.

"Oh, yeah, sure," Archie answered. "Henry and Rose live just, uh, right up on Miffin Street. The Mayor's house is the biggest one on the block."

"You're the mayor's kids?" Emma asked.

"Uh, maybe," Rose answered.

"Hey, where were you today, Lisa?" Archie asked. "Because you missed our session."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," Lisa told him. "I went on a field trip with Henry and Rose."

Archie crouched to look Lisa in the eyes. "Lisa, what'd I tell you about lying? Giving in to one's dark side never accomplishes anything."

"I don't have a dark side, Archie," Lisa told him.

"Okay, well, we really should be getting them home," Ella told him.

"Yeah, sure," Archie agreed. "Well, listen, have a good night, and, uh, you kids be good."

Archie walked away with Pongo.

Ella looked at Lisa. "So that's your shrink?"

"I'm not crazy," Lisa told them.

"Didn't say that," Ella told her. "Just, he doesn't seem cursed to me. Maybe he's just trying to help you."

"He's the one who needs help," Lisa told them. "Because he doesn't know."

"That he's a fairytale character?" Emma asked skeptically.

"None of them do," Lisa answered. "They don't remember who they are."

Ella smiled a little, chuckling because she thought this was cute a little bit. "Convenient. All right, I'll play." They got back into the car. "Who's he supposed to be?"

"Lisa says he's Jiminy Cricket," Henry answered.

"Right, the lying thing," Emma told them. "Thought Lisa's nose grew a little bit."

"I'm not Pinocchio," Lisa told them.

Emma nodded. "'Course you're not. 'Cause that would be ridiculous."

ღ 

The Enchanted Forest

Flashback 4 

Night - Royal Castle - Meeting Room 

Charming, Snow, Priscilla, Red Riding Hood, Granny, Grumpy, Doc, Gepetto, Pinocchio, several guards and Jiminy Cricket were discussing what to do about the curse.

Charming slammed a fist on the table. "I say we fight."

"Fighting is a bad idea," Jiminy told them. "Giving in to one's dark side never accomplishes anything."

"And how many wars has a clear conscience won?" Charming replied. "We need to take the Queen out before she can inflict her curse."

"Can we even trust Rumplestiltskin?" Doc asked.

"My father may be the Dark One and a liar, but he wouldn't lie to me," Priscilla told them. "Not about this. I've been to the forest. The animals are abuzz with the Queen's plan. This is going to happen unless we do something."

"There's no point," Snow told them. "The future is written."

"No, I refuse to believe that," Charming told them. "Good can't just lose."

"Maybe it can," Snow told them.

Charming shook his head. "No. Not as long as we have each other. If you believe him about the Curse, then you must believe him about our children. They will save us."

Vasilisa made her way inside with soldiers carrying a tree trunk with them. 

Priscilla stood in surprise, walking closer instantly. "Vasilisa."

Vasilisa smiled. "Priscilla." Vasilisa and Priscilla embraced. "I'm here. The Queen sent me to warn you to say your goodbyes. The curse is in process. I've seen visions through the matches, with your father, and what he's said. It's true, because I have seen it, too." Vasilisa turned to the tree trunk. "This is our only hope of saving those children."

"A tree?" Grumpy asked. "Our fate rests on a tree? Let's get back to the fighting thing."

"The Queen may have my wand and have command over me, but I do have some free will left," Vasilisa told them. "I've enchanted this tree. If fashioned into a vessel, it can ward off any curse. Geppetto, can you build such a thing?"

"Me and my boy," Gepetto answered. "We can do it."

Geppetto ruffled Pinocchio's hair, who was still a young boy.

"This will work," Vasilisa told them. "We all must have faith. There is, however, a catch. The enchantment is indeed powerful, but all power has its limits, especially for one that cannot truly be free without her wand. And this tree can protect only two."

Show and Charming looked at each other in concern.

ღ 

Our World

Night - Mills House - Outside 

Emma and Ella were taking Henry and Rose home.

Lisa was with them, staying off the porch. "Please don't take Henry and Rose back there."

"We have to," Ella told them. "Henry, Rose, I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you."

"We don't have parents," Rose told them. "We just have a mom, and she's evil."

"Evil?" Emma repeated. "That's a bit extreme, isn't it?"

"She is," Henry told them. "She doesn't love us, she only pretends to."

"Kids, I'm sure that's not true," Emma told them.

Regina Mills (Evil Queen) and Sheriff Graham opened the door, walking toward them.

"Henry?" Regina asked. "Oh, Rose." She ran toward them, hugging Henry and Rose. "Where have you been? What happened?"

"We found our real family," Henry answered.

Regina looked at Ella and Emma. "You're Henry and Rose's real family?"

Ella waved. "I'm Ella. Henry and Rose's mother. This is my sister, Emma."

"Hi," Emma told her. "Henry and Rose came to find me and Ella with the help of their friend, Lisa."

"I'll just go check the kids, make sure they're okay," Graham told them, leading the kids away to check them.

Regina looked at Ella and Emma. "How'd you like a glass of the best apple cider you ever tasted?"

Ella shrugged. "Got anything stronger?"

ღ 

Inside - Foyer 

Ella and Emma stood in the foyer. Regina walked in with a set of wine glasses.

"How did they find us?" Emma asked.

"No idea," Regina admitted. "When I adopted Henry and Rose, they were only three weeks old. Records were sealed."

"I wanted to have contact, but not with the situation I was in," Ella explained. "It was... I was too young, and I had no way to provide for myself, let alone twins like Henry and Rose."

"And the father?" Regina asked.

"There was one," Ella answered.

"Do I need to be worried about him?" Regina asked.

"Nope," Ella answered. "Doesn't even know."

"Do I need to be worried about the two of you, Swans?" Regina asked.

Emma shook her head. "Absolutely not."

Graham walked in. "Madam Mayor, you can relax. Other than being three tired little kids, Henry, Rose and Lisa are fine."

"Thank you, Sheriff," Regina told him. Graham returned outside, where Lisa was sitting. "I'm sorry they dragged you out of your lives. Henry and Rose have been acting different since they started to be friends with Lisa."

"Kids are having a rough time," Emma told her. "Happens."

"You have to understand, ever since I became mayor, balancing things has been tricky," Regina told them. "You have jobs, I assume?"

"Uh, we keep busy, yeah," Emma answered.

"Imagine having another one on top of it," Regina told them. "That's being a single mom. So I push forward. Am I strict? I suppose. But I do it for their own good. I want Henry and Rose to excel in life. I don't think that makes me evil, do you?"

"I'm... sure Henry and Rose are just saying that because of Lisa's fairytale thing," Ella told her.

"What fairytale thing?" Regina asked.

"Oh, you know, Lisa's book," Ella answered. "How she thinks everyone's a cartoon character from it. Like her shrink is Jiminy Cricket."

"Is that so?" Regina asked.

"Yeah," Emma answered. "She's a troubled kid. She said that her parents are dead?"

"Yes," Regina answered. "Such a tragedy, long ago. No one here really remembers it."

"Does she live in a foster home or somewhere?" Emma asked.

Regina nodded. "She's a foster care runaway. Each time we set her up with a new home, she runs away again. We've been trying to keep an eye on her, but the only one that really knows how to reach her is Dr. Hopper, her shrink."

"Yeah, sounds like me and Emma," Ella told her.

Regina chuckled lightly. "And with this knowledge of her... wildly active imagination, I have been thinking of taking Lisa in myself, so that she can be closer friends with Rose and Henry. They are the only ones aside from Dr. Hopper that she really talks to. They know how to help her, because she's helped them."

"That's really sweet of you, trying to take her in," Ella told her. "It's a long process, huh?"

"Longest," Regina told them. "Especially since there is a teacher at the school that has been trying to take her in as well. But I believe that I can let her stay."

"And we really should be heading back," Emma told her.

"Of course," Regina told them.

Emma and Ella stood, walking away.

ღ 

Outside 

Emma and Ella walked outside toward Ella's car. Ella looked toward the house to see  Henry and Rose watching them from a bedroom window upstairs. Ella waved to them, and they waved back, though they did not want them to leave.

ღ 

On the Road - Ella's Car 

Ella was driving. Emma was in the passenger seat.

Ella saw Lisa's book in the backseat, grabbing it. "Sneaky little girl."

Emma chuckled. "That mayor would not be able to handle that girl's problems."

"Since when is imagination a problem?" Ella asked.

"Ella, you had the 'wildly active imagination' while growing up," Emma told her. "I didn't. You gave up on that stuff a long time ago, but I never believed."

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean that I wanna leave Henry and Rose behind, Emma," Ella admitted. "At least not yet. Not until I get to know them."

"Really?" Emma asked. "Well, you only did give Henry and Rose up because we had gotten into trouble because of your ex and we had no way to take care of ourselves let alone two kids. You didn't even want to give them up, but you didn't have a choice."

Ella sighed sadly. "Yeah. And I don't wanna leave Henry and Rose yet. Plus that girl, Lisa... she looked like she needed help."

"Yeah, she needs a lot of help, Ella," Emma told her.

Ella rolled her eyes. "Emma, for once, stop being a bitch."

They were close to the Storybrooke town sign, seeing a wolf in the road ahead, gasping. Ella tried to avoid hitting the wolf in the road, swearing, losing control, crashing the car into the sign, both sisters hitting their heads, falling unconscious.

In the middle of the road, the wolf howled.

Lisa's book had fell to the floor, flipping pages with the bridge, coming to rest upon a picture of Geppetto carving the enchanted tree trunk.

ღ 

Enchanted Forest 

Flashback 5

Night - Royal Castle - Nursery

Geppetto and Pinocchio were working on the enchanted tree trunk.

Snow was looking out of a window, turning around, approaching Charming. "I don't want to do this."

"It has to be you," Charming told her.

"I'm not leaving you," Snow told him.

"It's the only way," Charming told her. "You'll go in there with Emma, and you'll be safe from the Curse."

"He said it would be on Emma's 28th birthday when Vasilisa finds her and Ella," Snow fretted.

"What's 28 years when you have eternal love?" Charming asked. "I have faith. You will save me, as I did you." They kissed. Snow broke away with a look of pain. "What is it?"

"Ella," Snow answered. "She's coming."

ღ 

Parapet 

The Dwarfs were watching for any sign of the curse.

Grumpy was standing, taking a drink from a canteen, seeing something, kicking Sleepy awake. "Wake up. Wake up! Look!"  They saw a Dragon flying toward the castle at breakneck speed, trying to outrace a cloud of purple and green smoke. The Dragon flied past. Grumpy rang a nearby bell. "The Curse! It's here!"

ღ ღ 

Our World

Day Two 

Morning - Storybrooke Sheriff's Station - Cells 

Emma and Ella woke up in two cells, next to another cell that held Grumpy's Our World counterpart, Leroy. Leroy was whistling 'While While You Work'. Marco, Geppetto's counterpart, stood outside, repairing a cabinet. Emma and Ella looked around.

"What are you looking at, sisters?" Leroy asked.

"Hey, Leroy, manners," Marco told him. "We have guests. So you are, uh, Henry and Rose's mother and aunt. How lovely for them to have you back in their lives."

"Actually, we were just dropping them off with Lisa," Emma told them.

Leroy clicked his tongue. "Don't blame ya. They're all brats. Who needs 'em?"

"Well, I'd give anything for one," Marco answered. "My wife and I, we tried for many years, but, uh... it was not meant to be."

"Well, cry me a river," Leroy told him.

Graham walked in, unlocking Leroy's cell. "Leroy, I'm going to let you out; you need to behave. Put on a smile, and stay out of trouble."

Leroy smiled fakely, walking out.

"Seriously?" Ella asked.

"Regina's drinks, a little stronger than we thought," Graham told them.

"We weren't drunk," Ella told him. "There was a wolf, standing in the middle of the road."

"A wolf?" Graham repeated. "Right."

They heard Regina's voice. "Graham? Lisa's run away again, we have to--" She walked into the room, seeing Emma and Ella. "What are they doing here? Do you know where Lisa is? Rose and Henry are looking for her, but she ran from her latest foster home."

"Lady, we haven't seen any of them since we dropped them at your house," Emma told her. She indicated the prison bars. "And pretty good alibi."

"Did you try any other of Lisa's friends, besides Henry and Rose?" Ella asked.

"She doesn't have any others," Regina answered. "Kind of a loner. Rose and Henry are her only friends."

"Does she have a computer?" Ella asked. "If she was close to someone, she would be emailing them."

"And you know this how?" Regina asked.

"Finding people's what we do," Emma answered. "Here's an idea. How about you guys let us out, and we'll help you find Lisa? Henry and Rose will be with her."

Regina sighed. "Lisa's homeless when she's running from her foster homes. She doesn't have a laptop. But she would be able to use her school's computers."

ღ 

Storybrooke Elementary School - Computer Lab

Ella and Emma were checking Lisa's email, while Graham and Regina were watching.

"Smart kid," Emma told them. "Cleared her inbox. We're smart, too." She plugged a disk into the computer. "A little hard disk recovery utility Ella and I like to use."

"I'm a bit more old fashioned, in my techniques," Graham admitted. "Pounding the pavement, knocking on doors, that sort of thing."

"You're on salary," Ella told him. "We get paid for delivery. Pounding pavement is not a luxury that we get."

"Ah, there's a receipt for a website," Emma told them. "Whosyourmomma.org. It's expensive. She has a credit card?"

"She's ten and homeless," Regina told them.

"Well, she used one for Henry and Rose," Emma told them. "Let's pull up a transaction record. Freya Gold. Who's Freya Gold?"

"Lisa, Henry and Rose's teacher," Regina answered. "Freya Gold is the teacher that has been trying to take Lisa in, too."

Emma and Ella exchanged a look.

ღ 

Mary Margaret's Classroom 

Snow White's counterpart for Our World, Mary Margaret Blanchard, was in the middle of teaching a class, carrying a blue bird toward the window. "As we build our birdhouses, remember: what you're making is a home. Not a cage. A bird is free, and will do what it will. This is for them, not us. They're loyal creatures." She released the bird out of the window, just like Snow had done in the Enchanted Forest, watching as it flew up to a birdhouse. "If you love them and they love you, they will always find you." Priscilla's counterpart Freya Gold was watching from the doorway, smirking a little. The bell rang, releasing the class. "We'll pick this up after recess. No running." 

Freya accepted a pear from a student passing by. "Why, thank you."

"Freya, hi," Mary Margaret told her.

Freya took a bite of the pear. "Hello, Mary Margaret. Classes released, but I haven't seen three of my students. Henry, Lisa and Rose. I was wondering if they had come to your class."

"No, they haven't," Mary Margaret answered.

Regina, Emma and Ella walked in.

"We've been looking for Lisa, as well, and Henry and Rose have disappeared in an attempt to find her," Regina told them.

"I assumed Henry and Rose were home with you," Mary Margaret told her. "And that Lisa had left another foster home."

"She has," Emma answered. "Freya Gold, did you give them your credit card so they could find Ella and me?"

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I'm Henry and Rose's birth mother," Ella answered. "Emma here is my sister. You don't know anything about this, do you?"

Freya shook her head. "No, unfortunately not. The hard life that Lisa has endured has taught her to be a sneaky, clever little girl. I probably shouldn't have given her the book."

"What in the hell is this book I keep hearing about?" Regina asked.

"Just some old stories I gave her," Freya answered. "As you well know, Lisa is a special girl, so smart, so creative, and as you might be aware, lonely. She needed it."

"What she needs is a dose of reality," Regina told them. "She's infected Henry and Rose with this fantasy. This is a waste of time." She looked at Emma and Ella. "Have a nice trip back to Boston."

Regina walked away in a huff, knocking over a stack of books on the way. Emma and Ella helped Mary Margaret and Freya pick the books up.

"Sorry to bother you," Ella told them.

"No, it's--it's okay," Freya told them. "I fear this is partially my fault."

"How's a book supposed to help?" Emma asked.

"What do you think stories are?" Freya asked. "These stories? The classics? There's a reason we all know them. They're a way for us to deal with our world. A world that doesn't always make sense. See, Lisa hasn't had the easiest life."

"Yeah, some would say that she has one of the hardest," Ella told them.

Freya nodded. "That's a way to put it."

"Henry and Rose haven't had an easy life, either," Mary Margaret told them. "And it's more than Regina. They're like any adopted children. They wrestle with that most basic question they all inevitably face; Why would anyone give me away?" She realized what she had said. "I am so sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean in any way to judge you."

"It's okay," Ella told her.

"Look, I gave the book to Lisa because I wanted her to have the most important thing anyone can have; hope," Freya told them. "Believing in even the possibility of a happy ending is a very powerful thing."

"You know where Lisa is, don't you?" Ella asked. "Rose and Henry knew where she was this entire time, and they're with her there now, aren't they?"

Freya nodded. "You might want to check their castle."

  ღ 

 The Enchanted Forest

Flashback 6 

Night - Royal Castle - Bedroom Chambers 

Snow was in the final stages of labor. Charming was holding her while Doc waited by the bedside. Concurrently, the Queen's forces rode through a forest to the castle.

Snow groaned in agony. "Help. I can't have this baby now."

"Doc, do something," Charming told him. He looked at Snow. "It's gonna be okay. The wardrobe's almost finished. Just hold on."

Geppetto walked in. "It's ready."

"It's ready," Charming repeated softly, starting to pick Snow up.

"It's too late," Doc told him. "We can't move her."

Charming looked at Snow worriedly. "Push, push."

  ღ 

Forest 

The Queen's riders were followed closely by the Dark Curse.

  ღ 

Royal Castle - Bedroom Chambers  

Snow had successfully given birth to Baby Ella, wrapping her in a blanket with her name embroidered on it. Charming kissed Snow's forehead.

Snow looked up. "The wardrobe. It only takes two."

They looked at each other until a blast and a whinny outside the door caused them to look that way.

"Then our plan has failed," Charming told her, holding one year old Young Emma close to them. "At least we're together."

"No, you have to take them," Snow told him. "Take Emma and Ella to the wardrobe."

"Are you out of your mind?" Charming asked.

"No," Snow answered. "It's the only way. You have to send them through."

"No, no, no," Charming told her. "You don't know what you're saying."

"No, I do," Snow argued. "We have to believe that they'll come back for us. We have to give them their best chance." They both kissed Young Emma and Baby Ella on the heads. "Goodbye, Emma. Goodbye, Ella."

"Bye, Mama," Young Emma told her.

Charming took Young Emma, Baby Ella and his sword. Snow started to cry and sob just as they left.

  ღ 

Corridor  

Two of the Queen's men were trying to kill the guards of the castle.

Priscilla and Vasilisa walked closer, using magic to throw them against the wall to keep them pinned and out of the way.

Charming ran out of the chambers with Young Emma and Baby Ella, his sword ready.

"Go," Priscilla told him. "Take them to the wardrobe. We'll handle them."

A guard appeared, slashing toward Vasilisa. Vasilisa backed away, spinning to face him, holding her hand toward him to shoot a stream of pure, unharming magic into him to make him fall asleep, not hurting him.

 Another guard tried to slash his sword into Priscilla. Priscilla turned into a cloud of purple smoke to make his sword pass through, turning back into human form, punching him in the face, turning to shoot a stream of purple magic into him, making him hit the wall and fall to the floor.

Guard 1 tried to slash into Vasilisa. Vasilisa used magic as a shield, but the white shield in front of her started to fade, making the sword pass through and slit Vasilisa on the shoulder, making her groan in pain.

Priscilla turned toward her worriedly. "Vasilisa?"

"The Queen," Vasilisa answered. "My wand. She's making it to where I can't fight back."

Priscilla shook her head, angry but worried. "You're not dying because of her."

Priscilla shot bursts of magical fire into the two guards, burning them only slightly without killing them, making them fall unconscious.

"Priscilla?" Vasilisa asked worriedly.

Priscilla walked toward Vasilisa, holding her arms. "Listen to me. We are going to be okay. In this Curse, we might not be together, and we might not remember who we are. But I promise you that both of us will find a way to remember in time, and even if we couldn't find Jefferson and Grace in this land, we'll find them in the next."

"You promise?" Vasilisa asked.

Priscilla nodded. "I do."

Priscilla and Vasilisa embraced. 

"Thank you, Priscilla," Vasilisa told her. "For everything you, Jefferson and Grace did."

They both smiled, holding each other tightly so they were together even when taken by the curse.

     ღ 

Nursery   

Charming ran into the nursery toward the wardrobe with Young Emma and Baby Ella, placing Young Emma inside first, putting Baby Ella in her arms. "Protect Ella. Your sister is the Savior, Emma, but you are the Protector. Protect her."

"I will, Papa," Young Emma told him.

Charming and Young Emma embraced with Baby Ella between them, pulling away.

Charming closed the doors to the wardrobe so they could be taken from the cursed land before the curse could take them as well. Two guards ran inside, taking Charming by surprise while he was trying to save his daughters, engaging in a swordfight. Charming used his sword to block many moves from the two guards, though Charming was distracted in keeping them away from the wardrobe, trying to make sure that his daughters had made it out, to the point where they were able to stab him in the stomach with their swords, taking them out, making him fall. Charming watched from the floor as the guards opened the wardrobe, only to see that Young Emma and Baby Ella were no longer in the wardrobe. He managed a weak smile of relief as he drifted into unconsciousness, and soon drifting into death.

     ღ 

Our World 

Day - Park   

Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting in a wooden castle structure. Lisa had been watching the memory/flashback through the flame of a match, able to see visions through the matches.

     ღ  ღ 

Emma and Ella joined Henry, Rose and Lisa in the wooden castle structure.

Ella was holding Lisa's book, holding it toward her. "You left this in Ella's car." They were watching the clock tower. "Still hasn't moved, huh?"

"We were hoping that when we brought you back, things would change here," Henry explained. "That the final battle will begin."

"We're not fighting any battles, kids," Emma told them.

"Yes, you are," Rose told them. "You're here because it's your destiny." She looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "You're going to bring back the happy endings."

"Can you guys cut it with the book crap?" Emma asked.

"You don't have to be hostile," Lisa told her. "I know you like us. I can tell. You're just pushing us away because you feel guilty. It's okay, Emma. I know why you convinced Ella it was the right thing to do to give Henry and Rose away. You both wanted to give them their best chances."

"How do you know that?" Ella asked.

"The same reason Snow White and Prince Charming gave both of you away," Lisa answered.

"Listen to us, Lisa," Ella told her. "We are not in any book. We are real people. And I'm no Savior. But Emma has been a real good Protector for me. You were right about one thing though. We wanted Henry and Rose to have their best chance. Come on, let's go."

They stood.

"Please don't take us back there," Henry told them. "Just stay with us for one week, that's all I ask. One week, and you'll see we're not crazy."

"Henry, Rose, we have to get you back to your mom," Ella told them.

"You don't know what it's like with her," Henry told them. "Our lives suck."

"Oh, you wanna know what sucking is?" Emma asked. "Being left abandoned on the side of a freeway. Our parents didn't even bother to drop us off at a hospital." She started to get emotional. "We ended up in a foster system and we had a  family until we were three, but then they had their own kid, so they sent us back." 

Ella sighed heavily. "Look. Your mom is trying her best. I know it's hard. And I know sometimes you think she doesn't love you. But at least she wants you. And she wants you, Lisa. She wants to take you in so you'll stop running from your foster homes. She'll make sure you're with your friends and you're happy."

Lisa scoffed softly. "She doesn't want me to be happy. She never has. She just wants to keep an eye on me. To make sure I don't remember. But I am remembering. And your parents didn't leave you on the side of the freeway; that's just where you came through."

"What?" Emma asked.

"The wardrobe," Rose answered. "Lisa says when you went through the wardrobe, you appeared on the side of the street. Your parents were trying to save you from the curse."

"Sure they were," Emma told them. "Come on, guys."

Rose and Henry took each of Ella's hands, while Emma took Lisa's, and they all walked off.

The Enchanted Forest

Flashback 7 

Night - Royal Castle - Nursery 

Snow made her way up to the nursery, seeing that Charming was laying on the floor, looking horrified, running closer to cradle Charming's head in her lap. "No. No. No! Please. Please come back to me." 

Snow kissed Charming, thinking that true love's kiss would bring him back, but nothing happened.

The Evil Queen appeared. "Oh, don't worry, dear. In a few moments, you won't remember you knew him, let alone loved him."

Priscilla and Vasilisa heard them from the corridor, walking in, looking at the Evil Queen.

"Why did you do this?" Priscilla asked.

"Because this is my happy ending," Evil Queen answered. "What happened to the children?"

"Gone," Vasilisa answered. "I enchanted the wardrobe so they could be taken away safely."

"Where are they?" Evil Queen asked angrily.

"Vasilisa just told you they got away," Priscilla answered. "You're going to lose. I know that now. Good will always win."

"You're not exactly entirely good, Priscilla," Evil Queen told her.

"No matter where you come from, no matter what you go through, you can always become good," Priscilla told her. 

"We'll see about that," Evil Queen told them, beginning an evil laugh.

The ceiling began to crack, and the air began to darken and swirl. Soon Priscilla, Vasilisa, Evil Queen and Snow found themselves in the middle of a vortex of dark magic.

"Where are we going?" Snow asked.

"Somewhere horrible," Vasilisa answered. A window shattered inward, and the curse flooded inside the room in the shape of the purple and green smoke. "Absolutely horrible. A place where the only happy ending will be the Queen's."

The shards of glass from the window were suspended in midair, and the curse smoke covered everything and everyone in the room.

  ღ 

Our World

Day - Mills House - Outside  

Regina opened the front door to find Henry, Rose, Lisa, Ella and Emma outside. Henry and Rose ran inside without a word.

Regina walked toward Lisa. "Lisa, you haven't given us much choice, with you always running from foster care homes, always rather willing to be alone than to be with someone you don't love. I know you care about Henry and Rose dearly as your friends. Would you like to live here with them, with me?"

"With them, because it's not about you," Lisa answered, walking inside past Regina without another word or look.

Regina walked toward Ella and Emma. "Thank you."

"No problem," Emma told her.

"They all seem to have taken quite a shine to you," Regina told them. "I hope there's no misunderstanding here."

"I'm sorry?" Ella asked.

"Don't mistake all of this as invitation back into Rose and Henry's lives," Regina told them. "You both made a decision ten years ago. And in the last decade, while you've been--well, God knows what you've been doing--I've changed every diaper, soothed every fever, endured every tantrum. You may have given birth to them, Ella, but they are my children."

"I was not--" Ella started.

"No, you don't get to speak, you don't get to do anything," Regina told her. "You gave up that right when you tossed them away. You have no legal right to Rose or Henry, and you're gonna be held to that. So I suggest you both get in your car, and you leave this town. Because if you don't, I will destroy you if it is the last thing I do. Goodbye, both of you."

Regina turned to walk inside.

"Do you love them?" Ella asked.

Regina turned back. "Excuse me?"

"Henry and Rose," Ella answered. "Do you love them? Do you even care about Lisa?"

Regina gave them a cold look. "Of course I love them. Of course I care about her."

Ella clearly didn't want to leave them behind without knowing them, troubled and conflicted. Emma led Ella away by the arm.

  ღ 

Inside - Living Room   

Regina found Lisa's book downstairs in her bag, taking it out, walking over to a mirror, looking at her reflection with the book in her hands.

    ღ 

Storybrooke General Hospital - David's Hospital Room   

The patient in this room had the wristband tagged "John Doe", but it was Charming's counterpart David Nolan.

Mary Margaret placed a flower by David's bedside, holding his hand. 

    ღ   

Night - Mills House - Rose's Room 

Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting together on Rose's room.

"Mom said that you can sleep in here with me, Lisa," Rose explained.

"How long has she been planning to have me here?" Lisa asked.

"A little while," Henry answered. "Why did you say yes to staying here if you know who she is, Lisa? If she's the one that controlled you for so long? If she's the one that separated your family, not once, but twice?"

"Because I need to keep an eye on her, Henry," Lisa answered. "I don't trust her; I never have. I have to make sure that she doesn't hurt anyone, especially you and Rose."

They all smiled.

They looked out of Rose's window, looking at the Clock Tower. The time read 8:15.

    ღ 

Granny's Bed and Breakfast - Foyer 

Emma and Ella walked into the bed and breakfast, seeing that the counterpart to Red Riding Hood and her grandmother, Ruby and Granny, were arguing.

"You're out all night, and now you're going out again," Granny complained.

"I should've moved to Boston," Ruby told her.

"I'm sorry that my heart attack interfered with your plans to sleep your way down the Eastern Seaboard," Granny told her sarcastically.

"Excuse me?" Ella asked. "We'd--we'd like two rooms."

"Really?" Granny asked. The sisters nodded. Granny took out a ledger. "Would you like a forest view or a square view? Normally, there's an upgrade fee for the square, but as the rent is due, I'll wave it."

"Square is fine," Emma answered.

"Now, what's the name?" Granny asked.

"Swan," Emma answered. "Ella and Emma and Swan."

The counterpart to Rumplestiltskin, Mr. Gold, walked toward them. "Emma and Ella. What lovely names."

"Thanks," Ella told him.

Granny removed a roll of cash from a drawer, handing it to Mr. Gold. "It's all here."

Mr. Gold accepted the money without counting. "Yes, yes, of course it is, dear. Thank you." He looked at Emma and Ella. "Enjoy your stay, girls."

Mr. Gold walked out of the inn.

"Who's that?" Emma asked.

Ruby watched Gold through the curtains. "Mr. Gold. He owns this place."

"The inn?" Emma asked.

"No," Ruby answered. "The town."

"Wait, Gold?" Ella asked. "As in the teacher Freya Gold?"

"Yeah," Ruby answered. "Freya's father."

"So, how long will you be with us?" Granny asked.

"A week," Ella answered.

"Just a week, Ella," Emma told her. "I know you might want to stay for longer, but I will stay just a week."

"Fine," Ella told her.

"Great," Granny told them, handing both Emma and Ella an old fashioned key for their two rooms. "Welcome to Storybrooke."

    ღ 

Mills House - Rose's Room  

Lisa, Henry and Rose were looking out of Rose's window, staring at the clock tower. 

The clock turned to 8:16, signaling that time had finally been unfrozen when Ella and Emma decided to stay in town. 

Lisa, Henry and Rose grinned excitedly.

    ღ 

Street  

Freya was walking down the street, watching as the time on the clock tower turned, smiling. She came upon a man named Jefferson in both realities, though in the Enchanted Forest, he also went by Mad Hatter.

"They did it, Freya," Jefferson told her. "Henry, Rose and Lisa convinced Emma and Ella to stay."

"Yes, they did, Jefferson," Freya agreed. "Lisa's visions started again. She might not remember everything yet, but she'll remember more and more with each vision she gets from the matches she strikes."

"Lisa doesn't remember us yet, does she?" Jefferson asked.

"Not yet, but she will," Freya answered. "I'm sad that she has to shoulder two lives now like us, but... Soon, Jefferson, she'll be able to remember it all, and how to break the Curse."

"And we'll be reunited, with Lisa and Grace, Priscilla," Jefferson told her. "Finally."

Freya smiled, nodding, both looking upset and having to be apart from the remaining of their family, but also knowing that they were going to be able to reunite some time in the future, even if it was a while from now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
45.8K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...
149K 3.9K 29
"ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀʏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴ...
1K 136 9
❝ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴡʜʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ?❞ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴǫᴜɪʀᴇᴅ, ᴀᴅᴊᴜsᴛɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ɢʟᴀssᴇs ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴏsᴇ ᴀs sʜᴇ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴊᴏᴜ...