The Hidden Royal (Under Const...

By candi6212

To everyone else, her name is Michelle Haley, the ‘nerdy’ girl of the school. What they don’t know, is that... More

The Hidden Royal [1]
The Hidden Royal [2]
The Hidden Royal [3]
The Hidden Royal [4]
The Hidden Royal [5]
The Hidden Royal [6]
The Hidden Royal [7]
The Hidden Royal [8]
The Hidden Royal [9]
The Hidden Royal [10]
The Hidden Royal [11]
The Hidden Royal [12]
The Hidden Royal [13]
The Hidden Royal [14]
The Hidden Royal [16]
The Hidden Royal [17]
The Hidden Royal [18]
The Hidden Royal [19]

The Hidden Royal [15]

26.7K 820 23
By candi6212

         ^For making me an awesome cover!                                                                   

                                                                     Damien

       "I want her now. I don't care if you have all the packs in the country looking for her. Try harder." I growled into the phone, trying to control my wolf that was wanting to slaughter everyone. Even my mate's family downstairs. We were more furious at them more than anyone. They allowed her to leave with a mate less male. I knew they were lying that they didn't know she left. I was an alpha. How stupid do they think I am.

         The man behind the phone sighed in defeat. "Fine. I'll call you back to let you know if we find anything." I hung up and made my way downstairs where several of my pack members were. I expected them to be looking for clues, but they were watching television.

         "What's going on in here?" I demanded. "My mate has disappeared and you're sitting around doing nothing?!" Fear was clear on their faces except for my parents. They both looked tired, especially my mother.

          "Son, I think you need to watch this." She said, gesturing to the television. I gazed at it to see my other mate, the princess going to stand up in front of everyone. I watched as she took a deep breath, looking nervous and scared, yet she stood and held her head high with confidence.

           "As you all know, I have been absent for quite a while. It wasn't safe for me to stay here, due to an issue that will soon be solved. I was living in America, pretending to be a completely different person. As in, different name, scent, outer appearance." She then turned her eyes to the camera as if she was addressing someone that was watching it. "I went by the name of Michelle Haley. My time there, was to be honest, a wreck. I had found my mate, but he rejected me."

          I froze, staring at the screen in shock. The princess was... Michelle? I heard my wolf snort in my head. I tried telling you several times, but you always interrupted me. I wonder why in the hell I ended up stuck in you. I sucked in a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair. How could I have not known this? Why was I so stupid! I should've looked more into how similar they looked.

          Sitting on the couch, I watched as the king rushed over to her in anger. Acting as if she hadn't heard a word he said, she continued talking. "I found out recently. After reading some fan letters, I found one that spiked my interest. He had thought he had two mates. One of them being the princess. He couldn't go against a Royal like that and mate with someone else. He had no idea we were the same people until now. Damien, if you're listening, I forgive you. You had no idea Michelle was the princess and I had no idea that you knew your mate was me. The real me. I just hope you can forgive me for that and for something that I'm about to reveal to everyone." Although I was a little mad that she hadn't told me, I blamed the whole thing on me. I should've tried to get to know her more, instead of assuming things. Maybe if I wouldn't had been such a jerk, she would've told me and she would be in my arms right now.

             "As your princess, it's my duty to keep you all safe. You are all special in my heart. So that's why I'm giving myself up to the danger that has been threatening my life for months now. Goodbye." Her dad tried to reach for her, but she moved out of his way and ran. I stood up abruptly and watched as she ran into the forest. No, she couldn't. She wouldn't! She was giving into that sick, poor excuse of a wolf. The alpha that claimed what was mine. He could do anything to her. I haven't even marked her as mine yet. As that thought came into mind, I saw red. I'll kill him myself. I'll torture him if he even puts a finger on her. Either way, he's dead. I will get my life back. My beautiful, amazing mate. Princess Victoria Markus.

                                                                  Victoria

I hesitantly opened my eyes and squinted against the sun coming through the window. My muscles felt weak, I'm guessing from the needle that he had stabbed in me a little bit after we got into the car.  My head pressed against the back of the seat as I tried to get my vision back since things were a bit blurry. The alpha turned around. "Close your eyes. I don't want you knowing where we are. Just in case."  I did as he said, not fighting his orders any more. I felt his eyes on me as I waited. I felt the car start to go downwards and I raised a brow.

          "You may open your eyes sweetheart." As I opened them, I could now see clearly. The first thing I noticed were extremely dirty people walking around. They looked like my mother with their bruises and cuts. They had fewer though. I watched as guards followed closely behind them with all kinds of things hanging on their belts that could severally hurt somebody.

           As soon as the alpha took me out of the car, everyone turned their attention towards me. They were all staring at me with horror and sympathy. "The princess." Someone whispered. Then gasps filled the room. Suddenly, they all began to create an isle like someone was about to walk through. My eyes widened as I saw a tiny woman walking through. The same woman from the video. My mother. Memories of us played through my mind and I realized I felt tears began to form in my eyes. She limped closer and she finally stood at the front. She stared at me for a minute until I saw anger in her features. I heard a growl from deep in her throat.

           "How dare you!" She shouted at the alpha. "You said you wouldn't! You promised me from the beginning that you would leave my family alone!" I watched as her green eyes turn solid black. Suddenly, her bones began to crack. She landed on her knees, but kept her glare on the alpha as her body tossed and turned. She was turning. And it was obvious that it was her first shift in a very long time since it was taking longer than usual.

           As soon as she was fully wolf, she was getting ready to pounce on him before guards attacked her. She fought them off, blinded by pure anger. Then as if time went into slow motion, a bullet swarmed through the air towards her. I screamed and acted on instinct. Using every inch of power I had, I ran in front of my mom. I felt the bullet pierce through my skin. A roar was heard from behind me. My scream of pain was heard through out the whole place. I layed on the ground, my body convulsing. Cries, screams, and growls registered in my ears, but I didn't pay any attention to it. The pain was all I could think about.

           "Victoria!" I heard my mom cry. I looked up at her with blurred eyes and saw that there were tears pouring down her face. "Don't leave me, keep your eyes open." She said, taking my hand in hers. "Oh honey, I love you so much. I'm so sorry I left your father. I'm sorry you and Shawn had to grow up with no mother. My sweet babies." She sobbed, resting her forehead on mine. "The three of you are my world." I let out a sob as I saw guards come up behind my mother. They grabbed her arms and began to haul her out.

           "NO!" She screamed. "Don't take my baby away from me! Not again! Don't let her die!" Even though I tried my best fighting it, I felt my body weaken. My eyes closed and the last thing I heard were my mothers screams.

                                                                         Damien

          "Could you fly this thing any faster?!" I snarled at the pilot. My wolf chuckled at the expression on his face. He slowly nodded and did as I asked. Rolling my eyes, I paced around the room several times. The men in my pack that I ordered to come with me were staring at the floor with sadness. Alex sighed and came over to me. He patted me on the back. "We'll find her. I know we will."

           I nodded. "Oh, trust me. I'll get her back. It's finally time to have my mate in my arms." With that thought, I felt panic. My eyes narrowed in confusion. Suddenly, pain hit my chest and began to spread through out my body. I landed on the floor, my hands coming up to my chest. "Get it out!" I cried.

           I saw my pack surrounding me with worry on their faces. Alex was shouting things to someone, but it was muffled. Then all I could see was black. Nothing. I just felt pain. I watched as a light appeared. It was coming towards me quickly. I blinked and realized I was standing in a beautiful dark green field. I looked around me, confused. After scanning the area, I noticed a body laying on the grass. It didn't take long to see that it was my mate. I ran over to her and kneeled down. "Victoria?" My hand reached out and touched her arm. That single touch sent tingles everywhere. My wolf howled in joy at finally touching her.

            Her gorgeous eyes opened and met mine. "Damien?" Her hand came up and stroked my cheek. "How did you get here?" She gazed around her and returned her eyes back to me. "Wait, where are we?"

           "I don't know. Baby, were you hurt?" I asked. I saw the tears start to form as she thought about it.

           "I was shot. You have to help me. It's terrible down there Damien." She cried, tears starting to roll down her cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumbs and kissed her forehead.

           "Ssh. I will find you baby. I promise. Where did he take you?" I asked.

           "I'm not sure. All I know is that we're underground." She sniffed and then sat up. She wrapped her delicate arms around me. "Oh Damien, I'm so sorry! I don't deserve you after what I did. I should've told you. I'm so stupid." I pulled away and placed a finger on her lips.

           "I forgive you. Don't feel guilty because of that, okay? We have other things to worry about. Like, getting you out of there."

           She nodded. "Brannon might be able to help you with that. Hurry, before it's too late."

           I kissed her lightly on her soft, full lips. "I won't give up on you... Stay alive. Please. For me."

           Wanting to tell her that I loved her, she suddenly was fading away. We were both mirroring each others faces. Panic. I reached out for her like she was reaching for me, but we were both fading away. Then the blackness returned. My wolf was whimpering, wanting our mate back.

           Comment and vote! :) And please check out my new story "Rare Attraction." It's about werewolves and witches. It's rated R, so read at your own risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 69.3K 22
My name is Skylar, I'm 17, I am abused by my pack, they thought i killed my parents. I didn't, i was just there. I cook, I clean, I do their homework...
14.3K 131 32
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
2.2M 56.8K 31
Hayley BloodFallen is a shy and awkward girl. Or so people thought. She goes to an all werewolf school, everyone mistreats her when her pack isn't lo...
1M 22.7K 39
Melissa Summers, to put it simply, hated her life. She is an overlooked nerd at school that constant get ridiculed and bullied, if that isn't enough...