Saved By The Alpha

By sexywriter

[WARNING: CONTAINS R-RATED SEXUAL CONTENT!] Yasmin's been held captive by the cruel Alpha Paul for just over... More

2 | "We're going for a run soon"
3 | "You don't sound very certain"
5 | "Will you stop staring please?"
6 | "Okay, now spread your legs"
APOLOGY

4 | "My back is killing me"

44.8K 936 52
By sexywriter

~Yasmin's POV~

     I walked away from Blake and let my feet carry me around the building. I had no idea where I was going and I didn't care. I kept thinking about Blake's lips on mine and how I had felt complete in his arms. Stop it Yasmin, I chastised myself. You can't have another man controlling your life.

     I turned into a random room and found myself in the kitchen. Opal was there with two other women around the same age as her. The two other women smiled at me and I felt ashamed and a little angry when I saw pity in their eyes. They know, I thought to myself.

     "Yasmin, sorry about just leaving you there," Opal said with a genuine smile. "I was just about to get you. What would you like to eat?"

     I shrugged. "I don't mind. Whatever there is."

     She told me what there was and I listened without really taking any of it in. My eyes had wandered to the window. All of the children I had seen before were now outside and my heart quickened as I saw Blake playing with them.

     "...is that okay?" Opal asked.

     It took me a moment to realise that she was talking to me.

     "Oh, yeah... yes, that's fine," I answered. I really didn't care what I had to eat.

     "It'll be ready in about half-an-hour," one of the other women said. "Do you think you can wait that long?"

     I smiled and nodded at her. "Yeah, that's fine."

     Opal suggested that I take a look around the village and led me outside.

     "If you're lost, ask anyone and they'll direct you back here," Opal said to me. "Just take a little while to look around and take everything in. I'm sure you've got a lot to think about now that you're free from Paul."

     "Yeah, I have," I told her. "Thanks."

     She smiled and headed back inside the house.

     I absentmindedly walked around the side of the house and came to the area where the children were playing. I saw Blake again along with four other guys (who were also wolves) laughing and playing with them.

     I was absent-mindedly just walking by when I saw something red coming towards me in the corner of my eye.

     "Yasmin, look out!" I heard Blake cry.

     I didn't really think about, I reached out and deflected whatever it was. When I looked to see, I saw that it was a bright red Frisbee and I had knocked it on top of the roof and it didn't look like it was gonna come down on its own.

     Blake had come over to me.

     "Sorry about that, you okay?" he asked.

     I nodded shyly before looking at the roof with the Frisbee. "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to fly that far."

     He smiled. "It's okay."

     "Alpha Blake!" the kids shouted. "The Frisbee!"

     "Alright guys," he told them.

     Flashing me a heart-melting smile, he ran over to the kids and asked them to help him. I was about to keep walking when three of the little girls came over to me and tugged on my tank top. Goddammit, why are they so adorable?! I thought as I slowly sank down to their height.

     "Hi," they chorused together.

     "Hi," I said with a smile. "What are your names?" They had to be related, they looked so alike.

     "I'm Amy," the one in the middle said, "and these are my sisters Lily and Macy," she said gesturing to either side of her.

     "We're triplets!" Lily said proudly.

     "I can tell," I said with a laugh.

     "What's your name?" Amy asked.

     "Yasmin."

     "Will you play with us when Alpha Blake gets the Frisbee down?" Macy asked.

     "Oh honey, I really don't feel like it."

     "Please?" she asked with a small frown.

     "Please please please," Amy and Lily chorused.

     How can I resist these three?! I asked. After taking in their cute little appearances once more, I knew that I was defeated. I sighed. "Okay then."

     "Yay!" they cried with glee.

     They dragged me over to where the others were and I saw that two of Blake's friends were on the ground on all fours, providing a platform for Blake to stand on. The other two guys were standing beside the pyramid supporting Blake. He also had a little boy on his shoulders who was reaching for the Frisbee. His arm was reaching for the toy but he was too short and it was too far away. Aw, bless him. He looks so upset.

     "I can't reach it Alpha Blake," he said sadly.

     "Aw, it's okay Oli," Blake said, bringing him down from his shoulders.

     "Alpha Blake!" Macy called out.

     Blake looked down and his eyes locked with mine. He smiled before looking at the little girl who called his name.

     "Yes Macy," he said.

     "If Yasmin sits on your shoulders instead, she'll be able to get the Frisbee."

     It took me a second to register what she had just said. "What?" I asked, looking down at her before looking back up at a smiling Blake. "No, no."

     "Are you really gonna say no the kids?" Blake asked.

     I looked at the massive bunch of kids looking up at me. Oh God, I can't say no to them. It would be a crime against nature to say no to such a cute bunch of kids.

     My head whipped back to Blake who was still smiling. I pointed at the children while speaking. "They are the worst form of blackmail ever," I told him.

     He laughed.

     "Could you hurry it up?" one of the guys that Blake was standing on asked.

     "Yeah, my back is killing me," the other one said.

     "Come on Yasmin," Blake said, holding his hand out towards me.

     Groaning, I took a step forwards. "Fine."

     I slid my hand into his and gasped at the sparks I felt. Looking away from him, I carefully stepped on the guys holding Blake up.

     "Oh great, you're wearing heels," he grumbled.

     "Sorry," I said.

     "Shut-up Eric," Blake told him.

     Hauling my whole body on the human platform and I came face-to-chest with Blake. I tilted my head up to see his face inches away from mine. I leant back slightly to give myself some space and tried to look as if the proximity didn't bother me.

     "How am I supposed to get on your shoulders?" I asked. "I'm definitely not as small as Oli."

     He smiled. "Like this." Before I knew what we happening, he had turned me around, picked me up by the waist and lifted me onto his shoulders.

     "Oh my God!" I cried in shock as I grabbed onto his hair.

     Blake chuckled at my surprise. "You're gonna have to let go of my hair to get the Frisbee."

     I clutched his brown locks even tighter. "No way, I'll fall."

     I felt his head move and when I looked down I saw that he had tilted it up to see me. "Yasmin," he whispered. "I promise that I won't let you fall and if you do, I'll catch you."

     His eyes had me captivated and I saw only truth in them. He would catch me. He wouldn't let me get hurt. Slowly, I let go of his hair and reached towards the roof. I braced on hand on the edge and lifted myself slightly from Blake's shoulders to stretch for the toy that had caused so much trouble. My fingers grabbed the red plastic and then I turned slightly to throw it at the kids. I smiled as they all rushed to where it fell.

     "Er... Yasmin?" Blake's voice sounded muffled.

     I looked down to see what he wanted and froze. Sometime during my epic rescue of the Frisbee, my tank top had managed to come away from my stomach and wrap itself over Blake's eyes meaning that he had the perfect view of my breasts. I screamed and flailed causing me to lose my balance and start to fall backwards. I waited for the harsh impact on my body but it never came.

     When I opened my eyes, I saw that I was in Blake's arms. He was holding me bridal style and looking down at my face in concern.

     "Are you okay?" he asked.

     "Put me down," I told him angrily.

     "Yasmin, your tank top... it wasn't my fault-"

     "Put me down!"

     He sighed and let my legs slide to the ground. He held my arm though so that I couldn't walk away.

     "Yasmin, please-"

     I yanked my arm away from him. "Let go!" I cried and stormed away.

     "Yasmin! My eyes were closed the entire time!"

     I scoffed in disbelief. "Yeah right!"

     "Yasmin!"

     I ran faster and faster until even my wolf ears couldn't hear his voice.

~Blake's POV~

     She ran away from me despite me continually calling her name. I sighed in defeat and raked a frustrated hand through my hair.

     My friends came over to me then.

     "Bad luck about the tank top," Charlie said.

     "Yeah, we know you wouldn't have done something like that on purpose," Jason said.

     "Yeah, but she doesn't know that," I told them. "She thinks that all men are like Paul in some way or another and no matter how hard I try to explain to her that we're not all the same, she doesn't listen. It makes me wonder how many vile things that bastard did to her."

     "We'll get him Blake, don't worry," Andy said.

     "I know we will, it's only a matter of time," I said. "When I get my hands on him, he'll pay for everything he's done to make all those people suffer," I said with gritted teeth. "I'll kill him, even if it's the last thing I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9.9K 31
Alpha Blake is 17 years old, he's never found or has met his mate, that is until he spots Maya at the park she turns out to be his mate except for on...
647K 21.9K 59
In a world where werewolves no longer have fated mates, Blake wants someone who she knows will be there for her unconditionally. But she also wants h...
244K 7.2K 27
Sophia's life is far from normal; two mates, a strict dad, a white wolf, what else could go wrong? Everything does when her mates get kidnapped. Jac...
2.8M 83.4K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...