A Dish Best Served Cold {KHR}

By randomcitizen_58

After years of seeing their precious boss being bullied by their class, the Guardians, Reborn, the Vongola Fa... More

Target 1 - Beginning
Target 2 - Airport
~Halloween Omake Special~
Target 3 - Flight
Target 4 - Vongola
Target 5 - Enter, Arcobaleno!
Target 7 - Vongola's Strongest
Target 8 - Calm Before the Storm
Target 9 - Let's Do It: Vongola Style Pt. 1
Target 10 - Lost Within Mist: Vongola Style Pt. 2
Target 11 - Dates and Torture: Vongola Style Pt. 3
Target 12 - Plain Pain: Vongola Style Pt. 4
Target 13 - The Omerta
Target 14 - Storm: Flames Pt. 1
Target 15 - Rain: Flames Pt. 2
Target 16 - Sun: Flames Pt. 3
~Christmas Omake Special~
Target 17 - Lightning and Cloud: Flames Pt. 4
~New Years Omake Special~
Target 18 - Mist: Flames Pt. 5
Target 19 - Back to Namimori
Target 20 - Epilogue
~Target - Author's Note: Please Read {LONG}~
THANK YOU SO MUCH <333

Target 6 - Allies Appear

8.4K 231 155
By randomcitizen_58

Third POV:

It was already fifteen minutes past the end of the first lesson- PE -before everyone finished their laps. "That was pathetic, kora!" Colonnello snapped, listening to Lal chuckle sadistically while looking at the students. "Get to your next class, gaki," the woman shooed them, making the students plus Nezu realise just what time it was.

The class they had now was History with Fon. When they did walk into the class, they were slightly on edge at the uncanny similarity that the arcobaleno had with the demon prefect. The man wearing the traditional kimono smiled warmly at the group of students.

"Hello. My name is Fon and I'm your History and Geography teacher. Now, please open your textbooks to page 53," he informed them. They liked Fon- he seemed friendly and kind. Of course, they didn't notice the name of the textbooks they were reading.

Vongola and Mafia History 1.

The class they had after that was etiquette. The room they were inside for that class appeared to be a ballroom. Scratch that, it was a ballroom. The room was very big- enough to fit around a thousand people at least.

Aria was smiling softly at the class, although her thoughts were not as sweet as her smile. "I'm Aria Giglionero and I'll be your Italian and etiquette teacher. This is only an etiquette lesson this time. Let's begin, shall we?" She asked sweetly.

The students liked her as well. That lesson, they started learning which spoons, knives and forks to use for what types of food. They had a fifteen minute break where they wandered around the gardens.

The class they had next was, unfortunately for them, science. Verde didn't let them off easily, making them read twenty pages in five minutes and had already given them 'homework' to do in their spare time. The 'homework' was a two page essay on quantum mechanics.

Yeah, he didn't let any of them off.

After that they had home economics with Bianchi in which almost all of them fainted and were sick from her poison cooking except for Tsuna and company. Before they could move on to two more viscious classes, it was time for lunch.

"Thank god," Rina huffed. The drained students walked to the dining room, happy to see the large spread on the table. Little did they know that this lunch was no where near as delicious as it was yesterday or this morning.

The food was Bianchi's poison cooking with the help of Mammon and Mukuro's illusions to make it look delicious. Needless to say, the students were traumatised. The class they had after that was Italian which they had with Aria.

They were quite excited, but then realised that Tsunayoshi was no where to be found. "Where is that dame?!" Osamu asked, looking around to try and find the brunette's mop of gravity defying hair. "Probably too scared to show his face," Mochida laughed, making the other class members laugh as well.

In reality, Tsuna was in the music room signing paperwork while a familiar red head sat on the glossy, black grand piano. The red head was called Kozarto Enma, the decimo of the Shimon famiglia and one of Tsuna's close allies and friends.

The brunette decimo was singing softly, the Shimon boss swinging his feet lightly and smiled contently as he listened to the song being sung. It was no secret that the Vongola decimo had many hidden natural talents, like the knack of learning how to play musical instruments.

Another example would be when he sang. It seemed that the brunette had many talents which were associated with the arts e.g. music, singing, drawing and painting. The red head sighed as he looked at the paperwork his friend had. "Why do you do it wherever you go?" Enma asked in a confused tone.

"Well, I don't like being cramped in that office all the time so I decided to take the paperwork with me. I guess your guardians will be here soon?" Tsuna asked, cocking an eyebrow. The Shimon boss paled at the thought of his guardians.

The brunette smirked slightly. "I'm guessing they don't know you came here alone," he suggested, signing some more paperwork and turning to his friend. "Don't worry much about it, they know you're safe here. Adelheid may give you hell about it when she arrives though..." Tsuna trailed off.

The red head shivered at the thought of what Adelheid, his most over-protective guardian, would do to him when she would eventually arrive. "Aren't there cameras around the mansion?" Enma asked randomly.

Tsuna looked at his guest in question, but answered nonetheless. "Yes. There are cameras in every single room, and if the room is bigger than a master bedroom then there will be two or maybe even three cameras inside. The dining room and ballroom both have six cameras hidden throughout them, why?" Tsuna replied suspiciously.

Enma shook his head. "Nevermind. Just a thought," the Shimon boss trailed off cryptically.

"For now, just sing. I like hearing you sing," Enma told the Vongola boss sincerely, making the latter blush in surprise. Tsuna smiled and sighed, looking over some more paperwork.

"Any requests?"

The red head cocked his head to the side in thoughtfulness. "How about... Little do You Know by Alex & Sierra," he suggested happily. Nodding, the brunette signed a couple more pieces of paperwork before clearing his throat.

Little do you know
How I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know
I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know
I'm tryna pick myself up piece by piece.

Tsuna swept his feet across the floor briefly.

Little do you know
I need a little more time

Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
I've been holding back for the fear that you might change your mind
I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight

Little do you know
I need a little more time

The brunette swayed from side to side, smiling sweetly while singing.

I'll wait, I'll wait
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait
I promise you don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

Little do you know
I know you're hurting while I'm sound asleep
Little do you know
All my mistakes are slowly drowning me
Little do you know
I'm trying to make it better piece by piece

Little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

Enma hummed along to the rhythm of the song, both teens smiling as the Vongola boss continued to sing.

Oh wait, just wait
I love you like I've never felt the pain
Just wait
I love you like I've never been afraid
Just wait
Our love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me

I'll wait (I'll wait), I'll wait (I'll wait)
I love you like you've never felt the pain
I'll wait (I'll wait)
I promise you/I don't have to be afraid
I'll wait
The love is here and here to stay
So lay your head on me
Lay your head on me
So lay your head on me

'Cause little do you know
I, I love you 'til the sun dies

Suddenly, the brunette heard applause from behind him. He spun around in surprise, to see the Giglionero boss Aria along with Gamma and Yuni, the Gesso boss Byakuran, most of the arcobaleno including Reborn and his own guardians.

"Min'na!? Aren't you supposed to be in class? And why didn't you tell me you were coming sooner, Byakuran, Yuni, Gamma?" The decimo asked/scolded. Byakuran popped a sugary treat into his mouth before slinging his arm around the young brunette's shoulders.

"I couldn't wait to see you again so I came earlier, Tsu-chan," the albino told him.

Click.

"Hands off my property unless you want to get shot, Byakuran."

Byakuran sweatdropped and dropped his arms from around the brunette decimo's shoulders. "Tsuna!" Yuni shouted, running towards the older boy and hugging his leg. There was a lot of commotion from that point onwards, which the brunette did not appreciate.

The young sky quickly took charge (which, admittedly, made his tutor/lover very proud).

"Byakuran, Enma, Gamma and Aria; go to the meeting room and wait patiently for me to arrive. Hayato, you're in charge of Lambo and Yuni- take them to the gardens and entertain them for now. Min'na, go and supervise the classes and class themselves, who knows what they could break. Arcobaleno, don't cause any trouble or I'll make sure you won't be able to step foot outside of the infirmary for a month."

"Hai, boss/Jyudaime!" They all said in sync. They scattered, except for Reborn who stayed behind. Tsuna shuffled through the paperwork and sighed, segregating it into two seperate piles of paper. The first had signed paperwork while the other had unsigned paperwork.

The fedora wearing man walked up behind his lover and wrapped his arms around the shorter man's waist, plopping his head onto Tsuna's shoulder. Reborn snuggled into Tsuna's shoulder lovingly, sighing in content. "You're a big softie when no one's around, you know that?" The brunette asked.

The older male nodded and smiled a genuine smile. "Only for you, mio amore," he replied sweetly. Tsuna smiled and leaned back into his lover, closing his eyes and relishing the moment.

The brunette spun around and wrapped his arms around the older male in a hug. Reborn hugged him back and smiled softly. "I love you," he said. "I love you too," Tsuna said, pressing his lips onto the sun arcobaleno's lips in a sweet and gentle kiss.

--={&}=--

After Tsuna talked to the Gesso, Giglionero and Shimon famiglia's, 03:40pm.

The students were not very happy at all. The last class they had was music, which they didn't even know they were going to have on this trip. It may not sound so terrible, but they found out that they had music with the much loved sadistic spartan tutor, Reborn.

"Signore Reborn is already in the music room with Signore Decimo. Follow me please," one of the maids informed them, walking out of the room with the class following the suite. When they arrived, they were told to be quiet which they complied.

When they walked inside the room, they saw a man sitting with his back to them on the black, glossy grand piano while a familiar fedora wearing man sat next to the man. The brunette's long, slender fingers glided over the black and white keys before he began to play a song.

The song was quite hypnotising, the students watching every move the man's fingers made; every press of a key; every subtle glide; every controlled movement no matter how small it was. Reborn wasn't much better off than the students either.

The raven haired man was slouching, which was an unusual sight- his muscles were relaxed, his eyes closed listening intently to the melody. The females in the room had to admit that when Reborn's face was relaxed with no smirk nor sadistic expression in sight, he was very attractive.

Admittedly, his smirk most likely made him very attractive but the only smirks the students ever saw were his sadistic ones which bid them no good. Reborn opened his deep onyx coloured eyes, leaving them half-lidded as he smiled sweetly at his lover.

He's absolutely beautiful, the man thought to himself, watching the way the brunette's face twitched slightly. When the song was finished, everyone seemed to be in a sort of trance- trying to reach for the musical piece, never wanting it to end.

Reborn placed his forehead onto the brunette's shoulder, nuzzling into it slightly while the brunette sighed. "You have a class right now, don't you?" Tsuna asked quietly. The only reason it was heard was because of the deathly silence that entered the room after the piano was finished playing the hypnotic melody.

"I don't want to have a class right now. I'm pretty happy being here right now- I think Verde won't mind having them to experiment on again," the man replied simply. The brunette sighed and shook his head lightly, smiling at his lover's antics.

"Well it's too late now. They're in here right now," Tsuna told him. The sun arcobaleno opened his eyes and turned his gaze to the crowd of students waiting by the door with a glazed look in their eyes as if they were day dreaming.

The man sighed and stood up from the stool in front of the piano, straightening his posture and turning to the group. Tsuna's guardians seperated themselves from the crowd of civilians, walking towards their chosen instruments.

Hayato walked towards an encased harmonica, Takeshi walked towards an encased flute, Lambo walked towards a glossy emerald green violin, Mukuro walked towards a darkly glossed cello with Chrome following, Hibari walked towards an acoustic guitar which was painted with a violet varnish and Ryohei slid over to an electric guitar which was painted yellow with sun decals.

"Gokudera-kun, I thought you only played piano?" One of the girls asked once the class snapped out of their trance. The silverette looked over at the group and scowled. "I can play the piano, but I can also play guitar and the harmonica. Problem?" He asked.

The students shook their heads vigorously. "Well, what are you waiting for? Find an intrument you can play and take it. Be gentle, a single instrument in this room is worth more than your kidney."

--={&}=--

I spoil you guys too much ;) Did you enjoy the R27 fluff? Lemme know please

I think you'll appreciate the little comic relief at the end there ;)

Enma, Yuni and Byakuran have joined us- allies, unite! You'll see the Mezzanotte famiglia in later chapters as well (I haven't forgotten about them don't worry) but my my it is quite quiet around here isn't it? ;)))

I really just wanna spam upload these chapters tbh since I'm writing Target 10 and Target 11 ;P

Here's your cipher hint:

The shark, leviathan, muay thai fighter, fallen prince and their boss join the sea, clam and rainbow with the friends from the past. The midnight hour creeps closer.

Ja ne~

-Bell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.2K 7
~This story is the sequel to my previous story: Katekyo Hitman Reborn Class Trip to ITALY!!~ After the Class Trip,Junior Highschool Class 1-A stay st...
33.6K 806 43
Moving on. That was the hard part. After all he has done, for the world and for his friends, he suddenly just had to disappear. Free from death, then...
139K 4.2K 31
They had it. They couldn't stand to see their Sky suffer any longer. It's time to take action. It's time to let these losers see how great their Sky...
5K 264 17
It's been a good few years. Sawada Tsunayoshi has made it to highschool. With his guardians of course. They are going to Nami High. Everything is f...