Magi: Lost in Time

By AthanasiaKashimashi

Previously known as Magi: Cinderella's Spell Escapade 1: The Adventures of Sinbad Yrif Kingdom was a prospero... More

Prologue - They Met
Escapade 1
Scroll 1: Tison Village
Scroll 2: Napolia, Reim
Scroll 3: Truth, Stars
Scroll 4: Sinbad and Thais
Scroll 5: Sasan and Artemyra
Scroll 6: Pervert and Her Conviction
Scroll 7: Impending Doom
Scroll 8: Sinbad's Mistake
Scroll 9: Epiphany
Scroll 10: Strange
Scroll 11: Heliophat
Scroll 12: Unnerved
Scroll 13: Resolution
Scroll 14: Showdown
Scroll 15: Toran and Judal
Scroll 16: Parthevia
Scroll 17: Shadows Within
Scroll 18: Selendine's Will
Scroll 19: Captive
Scroll 20: Dirtied
Scroll 21: Farewell
Escapade 2
Scroll 1: Alibaba
Scroll 2: Niel
Scroll 3: Gamori
Scroll 4: In the Meantime
Scroll 5: Marbas
Scroll 6: Kouen and Thais
Scroll 7: Balbadd
Scroll 8: She
Scroll 9: End
Scroll 10: Arjwani
Scroll 11: Peril in Paradise
Scroll 12: Progress
Scroll 13: Explanation
Scroll 14: Light in the Darkness
Scroll 15: Precious
Scroll 16: Towards Sindria
Scroll 17: Darkness
Scroll 18: Pain
Scroll 20: In order
Escapade 3
Scroll 1: Battle of Destiny
Scroll 2: Magic Academy
Scroll 3: Reim
Scroll 4: Morgiana and Kaein
Scroll 5: Luna and Al-Thamen
Scroll 6: In Between
Scroll 7: Sky
Scroll 8: Countdown
Scroll 9: Resound
Scroll 10: Reim versus Magnostadt
Scroll 11: She Comes
Scroll 12: Vessels
Scroll 13: Warriors
Scroll 14: He comes
Scroll 15: Wish
Scroll 16: Invitation and Feud
Scroll 17: Play Your Cards Right
Scroll 18: Signs and Past
Scroll 19: Solomon and Demeus
Scroll 20: Broken Time
Scroll 21: Broken Mirror
Scroll 22: Future that Awaits Us
Scroll 23: Comfort
Scroll 24: Internal
Scroll 25: Hope
Scroll 26: Akil
Escapade 4
Scroll 1: According to Plan
Scroll 2: Sun and Rain
Scroll 3: New Light
Scroll 4: Responsibility
Scroll 5: Irony
Scroll 6: Tower of Feelings
Scroll 7: Ray
Scroll 8: Forgiven
Scroll 9: Rose Garden
Scroll 10: Losing It
Scroll 11: Dungeons and Akil
Scroll 12: Solution
Scroll 13: That Hope
Scroll 14: Shards
Scroll 15: Wishes
Epilogue
Character Profile
Bonus Scroll: Maharagan

Scroll 19: Real

664 21 1
By AthanasiaKashimashi

I returned to the medical wing to see the others up and about. They were already chatting about what they will do later in the party. They surely needed it. Aladdin noticed my presence and quickly asked if I will be joining them. I could not answer his question but at the same time, I could not say no to such innocent face. His blue eyes defeated me and I heard Marbas snicker in my head.

"S-Sure! I'd gladly join you."

"Alright! You are the best guardian, Nee-chan!" He hugged my figure and nestled his head on my chest. I sighed at his actions. Once a pervert, always a pervert. Alibaba and Morgiana grinned at us. I caught Hakuryuu's confused face and ushered the other three to fetch me some food since I barely brought some. They complied and left us. Luna and Kaein were already awake by the way. They were just listening to us talk.

"Is there anything you want to ask, Hakuryuu?" He hesitated before looking at me in the eye.

"Did you hid your true name because of Kouen's order? Or is it by your own wish?" I laughed lightly at the question. Truth to be told, it was Kouen's, but I wanted to hide it myself. He was astonished with what he heard. He asked my reasons for such thing.

"Are you familiar with Al-Thamen?" I asked. He nodded and even he knew that they are residing in that country. I relayed a little bit of information about myself, why I was investigating things there and my connections with Al-Thamen. I could feel myself get angry at the mere fact of facing those bastards again. Hakuryuu must have noticed it and asked if I wanted to join forces with him.

"I'm sorry but revenge is not my priority. This world is still unstable and I'm here to help it. I don't know what I have here in my rukh but I am sure that it is important to stabilize this world. You know, Kouen cares a lot about you and to think that you're planning a coup d'eta behind him— I have no business anyway. I think Alibaba and the others are going to look for you. Join them, I have to take of Luna and Kaein." He left quietly and I slumped down the Arjwani's bed.

"You seem exhausted, Thais." Kaein deducted. I grunted and clenched my fist tightly in irritation. I gladly told them that I felt silly, jealousy taking over after seeing Sinbad and Kogyouku. I hated it. Luna giggled at my agony and she received a playful glare from me. She kissed my nose and assured me that time will reveal everything soon.

"Maybe. I don't know. We need to pack soon as well. We will be returning to Kou shortly after the party." The two nodded and I patted their heads. Kaein snuggled next to me and I laughed at his strange affection.

Few hours later
Sindrian Plaza

The party was commenced in honor of Aladdin and the others conquering the dungeon. They were having fun especially while watching the show laid out for them. It replayed what happened inside the dungeon and the impersonators were definitely strange. Kaein and Luna cackled at the sight of a huge Aladdin, Morgiana, Alibaba and Hakuryuu. Truth to be told, I snickered as well. It was refreshing and I was enjoying this unlike what I thought it would be.

'At least it will give you some amusement before stressing yourself out too much.' Marbas noted. I agreed and drank on the wine I created. It was a light one so I would not get drunk since I had to travel tomorrow. Hakuryuu went back to his sister and noticed that she was already wasted. Ka Koubun was consoling her and she did not want to go home. I guess Hakuryuu and the others were called back as well but by the emperor that is. I was about to leave when I noticed Sinbad and Kogyouku. She was too drunk that Sinbad seemed to be taking advantage of her. I know that he was just manipulating her but my heart ached for him.

'I guess you couldn't deny that you really love him. Everything he does affects you.'

'And I hate every inch of it.' I followed them and eavesdropped on their conversation. Sinbad proposed that he never wanted to part from her and that pained me. I only wanted those words to be received by me. I was being selfish. A selfish woman who lost everything and lusted for everything. I left the place when Marbas pulled me out of my thoughts and returned to the party where Sharrkan and Hinahoho were. They talked to me and I tried to reply to their questions. That was when Hinahoho noticed something.

"You remind me of somebody from the past but I do not know if she is still alive. It all happened 14—or was it 15 now, years ago. She was one of the beautiful woman I ever seen aside from my wife. She was Sinbad's lover but I do not know what happened to her." The huge man uttered.

"Yeah. I remember her." Sharrkan added. I smiled at that and revealed myself. It was no use anyway. Hiding my identity was not an option anymore knowing that Sinbad, Al-Thamen and Yrif knew my existence. I still remained the ex-princess of course. Stepping down my throne was hard, but I no longer hold such authority. I beckoned Kaein and Luna with me so that they will know more of my past.

"I am that Thais. Thais Demeus." Their eyes widened at that and they basically inched away from me like I was some kind of ghost. I laughed at that and shook my head at their silliness. I explained everything and the two of them were angered and saddened at the same time. Assuring them that it was nothing now, they dropped down their emotions. Sharrkan suddenly came to me and ask what my relationship to Sinbad was now.

"I don't know. He seemed to fancy the eight princess. I think it is time I let him go now. Don't you think, Hinahoho? Or am I just being rash? I'm confused." Hinahoho sympathized with my emotions while Sharrkan scoffed at his king's actions.

"What a womanizer! He shouldn't be flirting with the others when he knows you're here." I kept my silence. I decided to return to my room, but not without asking the two Arjwani if they wanted to come with me. They did. I delivered the two to my room and told them that I will be going for a walk. It was quiet by the shore far from the palace. The sand tickled my bare feet. It brought the comfort I needed. The stars were shining upon us and the rukh fluttered around me. I thought it was just because of my power, but I noticed a figure just in front of me in his familiar green clothing.

"I can't believe that you entered this place without any problem with the barrier." I uttered amused. He chuckled at my remark before walking towards me.

"What got you so gloomy, Thais? You seem quite lonely." I raised my eyebrow at him and laughed. I shook my head and dipped my toes on the waters. The coolness of the water calmed me and Yunan opted to join me. We both sat down, not caring whether the water wet our clothes. He asked made what I would do next.

"I don't know, Yunan. I'm quite lost actually. I'll return to Kou more or less and then travel back to the north. I might as well find another dungeon or discover another place? Training is nice as well. I need to sharpen my skills." I replied.

"What about Sinbad?" He asked. Silence filled the air. However in reality, I did not really want to tell him anything. We stayed quite for a while. Yunan tipped his hat off and bid me farewell. I let the waters touched my toes until I sensed a presence behind me. His purple hair flowed as the wind blew up.

"Why aren't you enjoying the party like everybody else?" He asked. I looked up and saw his strong form. I just noticed how broader his shoulder had been. With his eyes sharper, I stared at him. Before he could even comment, I looked away and answered his question.

"I just wanted some fresh air. Say Sinbad, what are we really? I don't know what to make of us anymore. You've been with a lot of woman and here I am still confused. With how you acted with the others, does that mean that we're over? Of course, I should have known." The pain in my chest was greater than ever before. I felt numb, even more so than my soaked toes. It was difficult keeping my self from tearing up. He did not even meek or moved so I stood up and left the area.

"Wait, Thais! Don't go!" I refused to turn around. I did not want to see his face, but he pulled me towards him. His hold was that of desperate ones. I tried to push him away until I felt something wet on my shoulder. He was crying.

"Sin?"

"Please, don't leave me again. I can't bear to see you gone. I tried to face that you were never coming back for 15 years and now, you're here again. I can't get enough of you. You are the only woman whom I could love. I don't want anybody, but you. I'm stupid for making you cry, angry and doubtful, but I want to see your radiant smile again." He whispered. Every word pierced through my heart, but should I believe him?

'Should I believe this man, Marbas? I don't even know my own feelings. I'm scared and quite desperate to get out of this.' I thought. My djinn only sighed and told me to follow what I think was right. No matter what, he would always be there. That was what he said. I chose the obvious answer.

"I want to believe in your words, Sinbad but—No, perhaps you could show it to me once I'm back." He raised his eyebrow in confusion before I disappeared right before his eyes. I simply just used Marbas' magic. His weapon equip still allows me to use one after all. I quickly went to my room and instructed Marbas to call Kaein and Luna. Just as expected, when I got back to my room, they were already packed.

"I'm going to miss this lively place especially those kids below." Luna muttered.

"Well, I'm glad that we're back on adventuring. Whether you agree to it or not, it still gets stuffy in here." Kaein suggested. I laughed at these two.

"I guess I can't say no to that." Luna smirked. With a final touch of my letter, we vanished through the night.

'Maybe we will come back here again someday. For now, I have to find what's my next move. I'll see you again, Aladdin, Alibaba, Morgiana, Hakuryuu and Sinbad. I love you.' Those were my final thoughts before moving forward.

Sinbad's POV

I clenched my head tightly as I tried to find the right words. She was gone again and not because of Al-Thamen. It was all because of me.

"Sin? What are you doing here?" It was his familiar voice. I turned around to see Ja'far. He was taken aback by how I looked like and I could not blame him. I was a mess.

"She's gone again, Ja'far and I was the one who drove her away. I'm such an idiot." He agreed to it.

"She was crying the last time I saw her and that was when you became so close with the Kou's princess." He said before leaving me.

'I see. She must have been hurt. After 15 years of not seeing each other, she must have been at the peak of sadness. I just ignored all of this signs. Those times she didn't look my way, always being in the edge and even the wavering of her eyes.' I pursed my lips tightly and went to retire. I would face her tomorrow.

The next day I woke up from frantic voices and Ja'far quickly opened the door. He told me that she left but not without a message.

Sinbad,

I'm sorry but I have to go on an adventure. I didn't want to leave you hanging with what happened yesterday but I promise that I will be back. I wonder if you will wait for me? This time, would you hold on to that promise. I love you.

Thais Demeus

I dropped down the letter and let out a bitter smile. She did leave but she asked me that promise. I will hold on to that and I will fulfill that.

'Just be safe back into my arms.'

Balbadd Seas
Luna's POV

We had been traveling for hours now. It was only Kaein and I who got to rest and I wondered if Thais was not tired. No, she must have been exhausted. I could see it in her eyes. Total sadness and depression took over her.

"Thais? I think you should rest for a while. I'll take over from here." I said. She turned her head at me and shook her head.

"I'm fine. There's no need to worry about me." I shook my head and forced her to sleep.

"You need to rest. Please, I will take over. Sleep or I will force Marbas to take over you." It caught her attention.

"Wait what!? Marbas can do that?"

'Sure I can do, Milady.' He replied. It made her cringe at the knowledge.

"Geez, are you some kind of dream demon? Fine, I'll sleep. See you in the morning." She fell asleep right away and I was quite surprised. I asked Marbas to let her sleep for a long time and he promised. Not long now, Kaein woke up. He looked at her and was astonished to see her sleeping face. He asked me how I did it, I told him that Marbas and I threatened control on her body.

"Oh, I didn't know that. Are we near Kou yet?"

"Nope. It'll take about two more days." He gave me a deadpan look and slept again.

'Well, you're welcome.' I shrugged my shoulder and watched out for the night. The night breeze was cool and it calmed me down.

"I just hope that whatever the future has for us will never break us apart."

=END=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 0 18
5 years have passed since the events of the Magi: A New Era, everyone has changed as well, Sinbad and Hikari are still the proud rulers of Sindria al...
208K 6.1K 60
Azami Alttanin was no ordinary girl. She was bestowed with what we call a curse and a blessing. A dungeon conqueror? Yes, but not an ordinary one. Wi...
139K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
62.6K 1.5K 16
In a small village in the country of the Parthevian Empire, was two young teens waiting for an adventure to arise. One was Sinbad who's dream is to c...