My trust, My Life, My Everyth...

נכתב על ידי queendommi

"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said. "But I can't. Ch... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 52

16 2 2
נכתב על ידי queendommi

Songs of the Chappie:

Departed- William Arcane

Baby Came Home- The Neighbourhood

Latch- Disclosure

Check out Sleeping With A Friend by Neon Trees

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up laying on Charlie's bed. The sun was shining and everyone was moving downstairs. The door had been opened, but no one was standing behind it. I quickly got up and looked in the mirror. My skin had gotten paler. My eyes had grew sadder. I got skinnier.

"Harry," Zayn said.

"Oh hey," I said, turning to look at him. He was dressed and ready to go.

"Today's the day," he said.

"Yeah," I said.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"As I'll ever be," I said.

"You know, I'm going to miss seeing you a lot," he said.

"Don't start," I said.

"I'm just telling you the truth," he said.

"Yeah," I nodded. I couldn't meet his eyes anymore as he was depressing me.

"Go save Zach," I said.

"You're not coming?" he asked.

"No," I said.

"Alright," he said.

"See you soon," I said.

"Alright," he said, before turning and walking away. I heard him call Niall before Niall walked into my room.

"So I know what you're doing?" Niall said, looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're leaving before we get back," he said.

"Why would you think that?"

"Because I know you. You hate goodbyes. And I know you don't want to die, but you want to save Charlie."

"Yeah. I guess."

"Well, life's going to go a lot different with you being gone."

"Promise not to forget me."

"How would I?"

"True."

"Niall," Zayn yelled.

"Gotta go. Bye Harry," he said, running out the room and down the stairs.

"Bye Niall," I said softly.

.....

Two hours had past and they were still gone.

"Harry," Gaby said.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"For you and Niall?" I asked.

"Yeah," she smiled.

"Oh no problem," I said.

"Things are going to definitely be weird around here without you," she said.

"So I've heard," I replied. I looked up and saw that her eyes were teary.

"Don't worry. It's all good," I said, trying to give her a smile.

"Harry," she said.

"Gaby, I know. I know what this is going to do. I realize I'm probably never going to see her again. I get it. I do, but I don't need everyone telling me. I'm trying hard not to go through with it while they're gone, ok?" I said. Then she came up and hugged me.

"I understand," she said.

"No, you don't," I said, hugging her and burying my face in her shoulder. No one understood what I was going through. It was a complicated situation that I created.

"Harry, Gaby," Perrie said, walking into the room.

"Yeah," Gaby said. Her voice cracked slightly and I'm sure that Perrie couldn't hear it.

"She wants you," Perrie said, looking directly at me.

"Is it that time?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Bye Harry," Gaby said, hugging me one more time before rushing out the room.

"Alright, I'm following you," I told Perrie as she walked out the room and I trailed behind her. I stared at the walls as I past them by. I heard Perrie's voice, but I couldn't catch the words she spoke. I picked up on soft whispers and a car pulling into the driveway. My eyes met Eleanor's before she quickly turned away. She looked toward Charlie and kept her head down. Before passing me, she whispered a soft goodbye and scurried off. Dani looked up at me and gave me a sad look. The car door slammed and footsteps hurried to the door. Dani quickly got up and headed for the door, but she turned and looked at me and came rushing back. She kissed my cheek softly and for the first time in forever she opened her mouth to say goodbye. Then she went to the door and opened it for the boys.

"Alright Harry," Raziel said.

"Raziel," I nodded.

"Are you ready for this?" she asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. Then the door bursted open and all the boys rushed in.

"Harry?" Jake said.

"Shh, I need to do this," I said, laying down next to Charlie's lifeless body.

"Don't Harry," Zach said.

"He's gotta do it," Niall said.

"This isn't going to hurt at all," Raziel said. Then she spoke in an ancient tongue that I couldn't catch. I could see a bright light coming toward me. I could hear the tears falling softly on the floor from my friends and I allowed myself to stop breathing. I felt the life get sucked out of me before I felt like I was in an empty space. I opened my eyes to find myself surrounded by nothing. I was floating around before I saw her. She sat in a corner curled up with her head buried between her knees.

"Charlie," I whispered. Her head lifted and she looked left before looking directly at me. Her eyes met mine and she felt everything at once. I felt it too. She stood up and walked over to me and smacked me across the face.

"Damn you," she yelled at me. Then she broke down into tears and fell against my chest. I held her close to me and kissed her head although my face burned from the slap.

"How dare you come back? You didn't even care," she cried.

"I did baby I did. I've been trying so hard to get you back," I said.

"You couldn't even remember me," she cried harder.

"It wasn't my fault. But once you died everything came rushing back to me. I've been trying so hard to rescue you," I said.

Then her head lifted from my chest and her beautiful eyes met mine. They held an emotion I couldn't name in them.

"So what now? We live happily ever after in nothing land," she said.

"No, you're going back," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You're staring over," I said.

"What?!" she yelled.

"You get a restart. You won't remember anything that happened and none of it will repeat," I said.

"Harry how could you? How did you?" she said.

"Because you needed it. Ever since we met, I've been causing you so many problems. Maybe if we didn't meet, you wouldn't have gone through so much. And I just needed your mom to do a spell," I said.

"Harry. I can't," she said.

"Yes you can Charlie," I said.

"I don't know if I can handle this life anymore. I'm already gone, just leave me," she said.

"But I can't. Charlie, you are my trust. The air I breathe. The light to my darkness. You are my life because without you, I'm not even sure where I'd be. Most importantly, Charlie you ar emy everything and I need you to come back alive for your friends and family. Life would be fine. Just give it one more shot," I said.

Then her eyes met mine and for a moment she showed hope. She smiled softly at me before kissing my cheek.

"You'll always be mine," she whispered.

"I know," I said.

"Harry," she said.

"Yes Charlie," I said.

"I'll always love you," she said.

"I know. I'll love you until forever ends," I said.

"Goodbye, my curly haired love," she smiled before kissing me. The kiss was passionate and held so much love and sadness. I knew she didn't want to pull away, but she did. Then just like that, she was gone and I was stuck in a world of darkness. I closed my eyes and braced myself for a lifetime in here before feeling everything change. I opened my eyes and saw all my past memories floating by. Every moment that led up to my time with Charlie past and I knew she was forgetting. The boys were also losing their memory and Julia was coming back to life. I watched as Dove also came back to life and both, Dove and Kara were living with their mother. Maybe she too had changed after our talk. Zach was standing with Julia and Charlie as they took a picture together as a family. Charlie was actually smiling as she stood next to her sister and her brother-in-law to be.

Niall and Gaby had never fought and stayed cuddled in a corner while Zayn and Perrie were sleeping next to each other. Dani and Liam were on a double date with Eleanor and Louis like always and school still hadn't started. Soon all the colors and memories faded from my mind and I felt dead. I couldn't think. I couldn't move. I couldn't smell. I couldn't taste. I couldn't do anything.

Then a light awoke me and I heard curtains moving. I opened my eyes and found myself in bed. My mother stood in front of me and pulled me out of bed.

"Harry," she said.

"Hey mom," I said.

"Get ready for school. It's the first day," she said.

"But I was dead," I said.

"By dead, you mean sleep. I know," she said.

"No, I mean there was this girl. I can't remember her name. But I died for her," I said.

"Must've been a crazy dream," she said.

"Should I talk about it with the boys," I asked.

"Maybe, I don't know. But I do know you better be ready in twenty minutes because if not, you'll be late. And I'm leaving the keys on the table. I have to go to work now, bye honey," she said, kissing my cheek before rushing out the house.

I looked down and saw that I was holding a heart necklace. I don't remember mom wearing it, so I put it on my bed and quickly got dressed for school. I put on my dark gray beanie, a brown leather jacket on top of my plaid blue and white shirt. I kept two buttons unbuttoned to show my white t-shirt underneath. Then I put on my black skinny jeans and my black converse. I grabbed the necklace and put it in my pocket. Then I grabbed the keys to the car and started heading to school. Finally senior year was going to be a good one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh My Gawd!!!!! You thought I was going to kill my main character. Pshhh. This isn't Tragedy Is My Remedy. But hold on, the story isn't over. We still have a few more chapters to go through. Because remember he met Charlie on this day, but will he meet her again at the same time or will it be different? And who else caught that he has the necklace he gave her? I know... I'm good.

Don't forget to:

Comment <3

Vote x3

and I Love You Guys

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.2K 264 25
After Cece had gotten kidnapped by her uncle she lost her memory. Harry now has to regain his half sisters trust. But will she regain her memory an t...
4.8K 161 38
"Katie?" I heard is faint voice whisper. "Can we still be friends?" He continues. "Are you serious!? After everything we've been through?" I start wa...
144K 2.8K 48
"When you're young, everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not, it's just the beginning." We were ruined after I left her alone. She wa...
Beloved. נכתב על ידי Mel.

ספרות חובבים

4.7K 165 36
People always say they promise. Promise this, i promise that- but they never mean it, and they find ways to screw up the entire meaning behind it. Th...