Artificial Intelligence (Ai M...

Autorstwa SimplyKuudere

Saito Yuki fell for one of the members of Quartet Night Mikaze Ai. Graduating at Saotome Academy as an Idol h... Więcej

Artificial Intelligence: 01
AI: 02
AI: 03
AI: 04
AI: 05
AI: 06
AI: 07
AI: 08
AI: 09
AI: 10
AI: 11
AI: 12
AI: 13
AI: 15
AI: 16
AI: 17
AI: 18
AI: 19
AI: 20
AI: 21
AI: 22
AI: 23
AI: 24
AI: 25
AI: 26
AI: 27
AI: 28
AI: 29
AI: 30
AI: Sequel

AI: 14

1.3K 48 11
Autorstwa SimplyKuudere

“I just remembered, I have to meet someone right now.” I smiled at him widely as I place the towering books in my hands on top of one of the tables inside the library.

“So then…” I held my hand up and waved good bye at him. I was about to run but he grabbed me by my back collar- stopping me on my pursuit. I slowly turned my head by 90 degrees and looked at him.

“Look, as much as I want to be with you the whole day. But I’d rather choose not to study even if it means that I’m not going to be with you. Capish?” I asked him but he just glared at me seriously. He turned around not letting go of my collar, he carried the books that I was holding a while ago with only one hand and dragged me to the librarian.

“O-oi! I’m choking here.” I uttered while pulling myself free from his grasp. He’s not listening. I let out a sigh and gave up. I can’t compete with him anyways.

“We’re borrowing all of these.” He dropped the pile of books in front of the librarian. The librarian looked at me, her eyes under the huge, thick, circular lenses blinked furiously at me and with curiosity as to why the guy I’m with is holding me captive.  She turned her gaze to the pile of books towering in front of her. She fixed her glasses and started scribbling things a on piece of paper. After a few minutes or so she handed it to Mikaze and he wrote something as well. I don’t know what. This is the first time I’ve been in a library. He finally let go of me knowing that I won’t run away again. He carried the books and suddenly handed it to me. It was so heavy that I almost lost my balance.

“Paper weight.” He simply uttered and walked in front of me leading the way. I pouted. Definitely not a gentleman.

Returning to the dormitory, Mikaze lead me directly to the library. He’s been so strict lately. After saying that he’ll help me on this, he suddenly became so strict. Well, he’s already strict at the the first place. He’s strictness went to the highest level. Hehe, I said strict so many times. 

He pulled one chair out and sat on it. He looked at me blankly. Definitely not a gentleman =3=

I dropped my towering pile of references unto the table with a loud thud. Mikaze just stared at me his arms crossed in front of him. I pulled my chair and made myself comfy. I looked at Mikaze sideways and his still looking at me. I frowned then faced him.

“You don’t have to be with me the entire day.” I uttered while waving my hand in front of me. *silence* =_=

I pulled out one book from the tower. I looked at him and started to read a few pages. ‘god this is so boring’.

“I have to go get my notebook and I’ll make a reviewer, kay?” I cheerfully voiced. I stood out of my chair but he grabbed me by my wrist.

“I’ll go get it.” He volunteered.

“Don’t try and escape or you’ll face a huge consequence.”  He uttered and shut the door.

I looked at all the books and let out a huge sigh. I started reading again but the words just come and go. I slumped down on the table.

“This is impossible.” I uttered while my right cheek is rested upon the open book.

Mikaze came in with all my stuffs on my table.

“Do you plan on making me sleep here?” I asked him but he didn’t answer.

“Mikaze-senpai, let me go. This is already the worst punishment I’ve ever had.” I said while burying my face inside the open book. He cocked one eyebrow at me.

“Gathering data is not a punishment.” He simply uttered in monotone.

“But it’s so hard…”

“No it’s not.”

“Easy for you to say. You think like a computer.” He became silent.

“And I’m stupid.” I continued.

“You’re not stupid, you’re just lazy.”

“I’m stupid, you said so yourself.”

“You are stupid in so many ways.”

“See! You admit it!” I sat as I pointed at him.

“But it doesn’t mean that you’re completely stupid. But if you admit you’re stupid, then fine, I’ll let you off.” He said in a serious tone and with a serious expression.

“And I’ll forever call you my ‘stupid underling’” He continued. I glared at him. His challenging me, and I’m being provoked. I’m not stupid and just won’t let him call me stupid. But, what I’m doing is like I’m letting him stir me around. Isn’t that an act of stupidity? But what he told me might be true. If I give up now, I won’t be able to join Uta-shin. I can’t lose now. Fine, I’ll take his challenge.

“If I pass, you won’t call me stupid anymore?” I asked him aggressively.

“I’ll stop calling you ‘stupid’ if you win.” He corrected me.

“So if you want to win, you better pass that exam of yours first.” He stood up and my eyes followed.

“I’m going to get food for you, you haven’t had your breakfast yet, I presume.” I felt my face heat up. I haven’t eaten anything yet, but I didn’t felt hungry at all. Is it because I’m satisfied being with Mikaze the whole day that I don’t need to eat? The door closed and I started squealing quietly. I fanned my heated face with my hands and tried to concentrate on my studies. I started reading but my mind is currently occupied by Mikaze so the words just come and go.

“Concentrate.” I encourage myself and started reading again.

Mikaze’s POV

I went out to buy something edible at a convenient store. I really don’t know what she likes, so I just picked everything that I thought edible. I went to pay for it and came out of the convenient store with two huge plastic bags at hand.

She better be not slacking off. Good thing that I convince her to study. She’s so hardheaded at times. But that aspect of her is quite admirable at times.

Wait. Admirable? I think I need to see the professor. I started walking back to the dormitory.

I went directly to the library. I know that it is forbidden to eat inside a library, but it’s a private one, so it’s okay.

I opened the door and found her busy. I really can’t see her business due to the towering books that covers it, but it looks like she’s concentrating. That’s good. As I came closer, my assumptions suddenly dispersed.

“What are you doing?”

She looked at me a bit startled.

“M-Mikaze-senpai.” She smiled at me childishly. She’s trying to get out of her shortcomings as usual.

“I-I’m folding a paper crane origami.” She continued. I looked at it and it comes with different colors.

“You mean a bird?” I asked.

“It’s a crane.”

“What for?”

“Nothing specifically, I just can’t concentrate so I just thought that I can make my time worthy enough by building paper cranes.”

“Building paper cranes worth’s your time?” I asked offensively

“Y-yeah, rather than sleeping and slacking off.” She reasoned

“Why better?” I asked a bit curious on her reasoning. She started folding again.

“You know what they say … That when you fold a thousand paper cranes, your wish will come true.”

“According to my data, there is no scientific basis.”

“I know there isn’t. I’m just trying thou.”

“Why? You are aware that you’re just holding on to a thin piece of thread.”

“At least I’m holding on, even if I know there’s no chance.” She continued talking while folding more of it.

I really am a bit inquisitive about her point.

“What is it that you wish? That you’ll pass in this examination?”

“no.”

“You win the Uta-shin?”

“No.”

“Then what?” She looked at me.

“Remember what you said to me, when we we’re on the rooftop at Jinguji’s company?”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“One statement got caught up in my head a while ago.”

“…and what statement is that?” I asked to further the conversation.

“That you don’t have a heart to love back.” My eyes widened a bit, and I was taken aback. But I didn’t let her notice it.

“Your point is?”

“If I could build a thousand paper crane…” She held one up and observed it while talking. Then she looked at me.

“I’d wish for you to have your own heart, so you could experience how great the feeling is to love and be loved by a person you hold dear.” She smiled at me. Her words caught me off guard.  I looked at her and she seemed happy. I was expecting for her to say ‘that you could love me back.’ But she didn’t. I can’t understand what I’m thinking right now… or can I say what I’m feeling? Impossible. I dismissed the thought. I really need to see the professor.

“That’s impossible.” I concluded. She seemed to lose the cheery side of her.

“I have an appointment to tend to. You better not slack off. I’d be back late this evening.” I told her and went on my way.

***

I had a meeting with my professor and it seems like I have no troubles at all. It’s already late. She’s probably sleeping right now. Wait… why am I thinking of her. I shook my head slightly. Maybe I programmed myself to concentrate on her because it’s my obligation. That may be possible.

Upon reaching the dormitory, I went directly to our room. I opened it slowly, not wanting any unwanted sounds. I looked at her side of the room and she wasn’t in.

“She better not be playing video games with Syo again.” I turned to my personal computer that I programmed myself. I checked on my settings and it doesn’t say that I programmed myself to be so obliged to her. I closed my computer and went directly to Syo’s room. I knocked.

After less than minute Syo opened up and looked up at me. I observed the entire room and ignored the midget in front of me. It seems like they’re already asleep and I disturbed them. She’s not in here.

“Oyasumi.” I simply uttered.

“O-Oyasumi.” Syo stuttered. I don’t understand why.

Is it possible that she’s still inside the library? I opened up the library’s door and it was a bit dark.

The only light that made the place visible is the open lamp that she uses. I approached her, she’s already asleep. I looked at the paper cranes in front of her. She managed to fold 53 paper cranes. Is these what she’s been doing the entire time? I looked at her sleeping face. She looks so nice (literally) when she’s asleep. Her face is so calm, like she never worries about anything. My arm suddenly moved to caress her cheek.

Why did I do that? I took a step back. I looked at the scattered paper beside her and was amazed that she finished five books already. She also made a reviewer for all of it.

I poked her on the cheeks to wake her up. I’m seriously am not going to carry her. I poked her again and she sat up, her eyes still closed and there was a bit of drool on her face. She opened her eyes and observed her surroundings. She probably didn’t notice me.

She blinked twice and her eyes widened upon noticing me.

“M-Mikaze-senpai.” There she noticed me.

“Continue your sleep at our room.”

Yuki’s POV

I was awakened by a thing touching me or more like poking my cheek. I looked around me and saw nothing. I blinked my eyes and noticed a figure in front of me. I opened my eyes to see… him.

“M-Mikaze-senpai.” What is he doing here? I thought he was on a meeting with someone. I checked the time and it was already waaaaay pass my bed time.

“Continue your sleep at our room.” He simply uttered and went off.

I started gathering my things fast.

“Leave it, you have to wake up early tomorrow and continue your study here.”

I did what I’d been told and catch up with him.

“So how was the meeting?” I asked trying to open up a conversation.

“Fine.” Coooold.

“Oh, I see.” And that was that.

-2nd day of review

I woke up early, ate my breakfast, and started reviewing again… The entire day was just all intended for gathering datas. Mikaze just come and go, not wanting to distract me on my studies. Well his presence alone is pretty distracting.

-3rd and last day of review.

I’ve already finished all the books that Mikaze got from the library. He said I could rest but I insisted. I want to be sure on my examination tomorrow, so I’ll reread all my reviewers. Wow, I sound so god damn intelligent.

Morning passed, he brought me lunch. Afternoon passed. We all ate together for dinner.

“You should take your rest so you’ll feel refreshed tomorrow.” Shiori suggested.

“Sure.” I smiled reassuring her.

I gathered all my stuffs from the library and transferred it all to our room.

I’ll read a bit more. I started scanning the last part of my reviewer. This is so not me, but I really feel proud for making it all the way here. Time ticked and I didn’t notice that I fell asleep on my table.

***

I woke up… on my bed. I can’t remember going to bed. I looked at his bed but he’s no longer there. Examination day… I’d better prepare myself.

After washing myself and changing, I took my breakfast early so that I could go out early. I was about to walk my way.

“Good luck.” A voice suddenly appeared. I turned to look at him. “Thanks. :)  It’tekimas” 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.2K 174 13
The world of Naruto had evolved since the Fourth Great Ninja War. Now, a new era had begun, and the village of Konohagakure was a beacon of peace. Ho...
754K 27.9K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
3.5K 129 17
This story is another spin-off from Rin's wish... Short story that follows Shun's love life... Enjoy reading ^^