Joining the ALDC

By dancefor_life17

When Makayla Smith auditioned for the ALDC LA competition team she didn't think she would get in... This is... More

Chapter 1

30 1 0
By dancefor_life17

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, 5:45. Today is the ALDC LA auditions for the junior elite competition team. After I have a shower I pick out my dance outfit for the day.  

I pack my dance bag with all the things I might need for the day.

Then I grab my bag and lug it downstairs. My mum is in the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Mmm, waffles," I say appreciatively. "Thanks mum." 

"No problem," she replies. 

Once I eat my breakfast I ran upstairs and into my bathroom to brush my teeth. 

I run back downstairs and into the car.

 A/N-This was terrible I'm sorry guys I will try make the next one better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
234K 6.9K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
212K 10K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...