My Tragic Love Story

By yessie1

Meet Contessa Black. She is your typical Girl But living in her own fantasy world... that is until her fantas... More

My Tragic Love Story
-Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Not an update
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note ( sorry its not an update!!!!! )
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
sorry
Chapter 12
Author's note

Chapter 10

39 3 0
By yessie1

In the distance, the wind howled, the stars glistened, and the trees looked alive.

Me, Joel, David, and Joshua were sitting on the hood of the car, looking up at the stars.

David sighed.'Tomorrow your going to have to let us go, OK?'

Tomorrow is the funeral.

And the burial.

And the last goodbye.

'I know.'

Joel looked at me.

'Are you OK?'

'Of course I'm not OK. What kind of question is that?' I asked in incredulity.

'I know,' josh sighed. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and I leaned my head against his chest and sighed in contentment, something I haven't felt in a long time, only in my dreams.

Dreams.

I'm dreaming, and I have to wake up soon...

'Please don't go bat shit crazy there, for us?' David asked. I just looked at him and sighed.

'No promises...' I muttered.

'Heard that...' David replied.

I chuckled softly and closed my eyes, enjoying this moment even though it was only in my head. I rested my check against Josh's chest. Josh related his cheek on top of my head.

'I don't wanna say goodbye,' I started, 'I don't wanna look into your cold, pale, lifeless faces and have to stare at you for the last time. I'm not ready for that...' I admitted.

'Its OK, because we wouldn't have been ready for that either...' Joel stated simply. I rolled my eyes at him.

'That's not helping at all. Its making things worse...'

He chuckled. I glared at him. ' OK OK that wasn't helping I admit it... but its so true. Besides you'll see us again.'

'No your dead. You people left me in hell.'

'Contessa, we never left. We are always here for you.' Josh lectured. I looked at him.' Stop giving me puppy dog eyes, girl. You always win...' he whined, covering his eyes so he can't look at mine.

I chuckled, than I stopped. 'I used to think that.'

'Stop being sad.' David demanded.

'I'll stop when you stop being dead. BUT THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN, IS IT?!' than I started crying.

'Ugh stop crying Tess!' Joel said. That just made me cry harder.

'Guys can you give us a moment please?' Joshua asked. I looked up and Joel and David were gone. Josh was sitting next to me with his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

'Your gonna see us soon Contessa...' he assured.

'Yeah in my dreams as always...'

'Contessa your being dramatic...'

'No I'm not I have-'

'Your gonna see us soon,'

'What...'

'Your gonna see us soon. Your gonna die.'

'What?'

'Just know that you haven't lost absolutely everything. You will forget everything I have told you will be forgotten I just need to tell you so you stop crying.'

'But...'

'In the car crash, you were really supposed to die with us. If I lived and you and David and Joel died, I would be exactly the way you are right now. The same with David and Joel. One can't live without the rest of us. Turns out there is such a thing as fate and destiny. We saved you your life, but we didn't save your soul.'

'wow...'

'You will live until a specific date, Than you will return to us.'

I was speechless.

'Why are you telling me this if I'm just gonna forget all of this...'

'Cause I can't stand to see you cry. When you dream, we will come back to you and you will remember. But when you wake up, you will forget.'

'But why?'

'So you can live life to the fullest and live life like there is no more tomorrow.'

I sat there looking at him.

'When?' I asked.

'I can't tell you.'Josh said.

'Why?' I asked him.

'Cause it goes against everything in life and death.'

'oh OK.'

He hugged me and kissed me on my temple.

'We will see each other soon....'

I woke up.

I looked around me. The sun was rising.

Oh I must've slept out here. Best sleep I ever had. But I can't remember the dream. Did I dream?

All I remember was hanging out with my brothers. Than THAT'S it.

I heard the phone beep.

I checked it. It was a text from Caden. yay.

Your mom wants you back home to get ready for the funeral. Come home.

I scoffed. I just wanna skip it so bad. I'm not ready for that. I never will be.

My phone beeped again.

Don't skip, if you want, you can always have me help you comfort you. Your not alone in this.

I just looked at my phone's screen when another text came in.

Come back to me Contessa please.

I felt a tear fall when one last text came in. This one made me jump into the cat to drive straight back home and face the world.

Be strong, your brothers would want that from you.

Only for you my dearest brothers, only for you...

And sometimes Caden...

I texted him back.

I'll be home soon.

----

Soon baby sis, Just a few more weeks left...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I couldn't keep the secret! It was just too much!

You guys know, but technically, Contessa doesn't!

Plot twist!

I'm so clever!

See you next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 6.8K 100
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

136K 3.2K 16
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
487K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
713K 19.9K 151
This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's brotherly relations here. Jungkook as t...