Invisible (Jackson Wang X Rea...

By VError

''Why would you even want to talk to me?'' you said. ''Do I need a reason? I mean why would I NOT want to?'... More

1. Who-...are you?
2. Then I'll punish you
3. The Jackson guy
4. Become the door
5. The Otter
6. And why NOT?
7. Shorty
8. Megan
9. You're out
10. After school
12. Our reputation
13.Got7
14. Phone
15.Bullies
16. Deal
17. JYP
18.Umbrella
19. Friends
20. Amber
21. Last minute trip
22. Before the trip starts
23. The fish
24. Competition
25. The bet
Announcement
26. Bad-Timing
28. Grounded

11. Nothing Serious

1.7K 68 9
By VError

The two boys were quietly sitting in the empty classroom. One was sitting on the floor playing with a tennis ball as the other got up to walk around. The tallest one had a defeated expression on his face, walking back and forth trying to think but who wasn't able to concentrate. None was talking and calmly waiting for the time to pass.

''Stop walking in circles, it makes me dizzy'' The Thai boy finally said, compfortably sitting infront of the door. ''Sit down Sherlock'' He straightened his back as the tall boy looked at him with an amused face.

'' She deserved it '' He answered, ignoring the boy's comments.

'' Weren't we too harsh?''

''Bambam we're talking about Megan!''

"But...Amber is-'' Before the boy could complete his sentence the door brusquely opened, hitting Bambam's head who was still sitting on the floor.

''Oh sorry Bam I heard my name and decided to enter'' The girl with short blond hair peeked through the door, sarcastically appologizing while the boy was moaning in pain and rubbing the back of his head.

''Speaking of devil..'' The tallest one chuckled awkwardly.

''We're you talking trash about me?!'' She asked, slightly hitting the boy once again with the door as she tried to enter.

''You did that on purpose didn't you?!'' Bambam affirmed, making a sour face.

''You deserved it.''

The atmosphere became tense in a second. Both Bambam and Yugyeom became dead silent as the girl crossed her arms on her chest looking them straight in the eyes.

''Talk.'' She said.

''What happened at the Office?" Yugyeom asked, concerned.

''Don't pretend like you don't know'' She calmly said.

''I know you told us not to pull the prank on Megan- but we had to show her her place! She doesn't know the limits''

''So you had the imaturity to go down to her level?''

''...''

''But why did you tell the principal that you were the one responsible for it?? We're the ones who decided to ''accidently'' drop the bucket of dirty water on her head while walking up the stairs'' Bambam then said.

'' You mean the one with the living octopus in it?'' The girl whimpered.

''Well...it somehow accidently got in the bucket? heheh..silly octopus..'' Yugyeom added, nervous.

''Well, my manager yelled at me, along with the principal, plus I got the suspension for a week.''

''You didn't have to take the blame-...'' Yugyeom started.

''But I would rather take the responsability instead of you since it isn't really a problem for me. It's not the first time it happens. But YOUR manager is another story'' She continued. '' But the main reason is...''

Bambam and Yugyeom leaned forward, expecting the worse to be said.

''...I laughed so hard when this octopus landed on her head'' She said laughing ''Its the best thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Her screamming -Oh my god get this jelly fish Off off mee-" she said, mimicking a high girly voice tone ''seriously guys good job. It's worth the week of suspension''

All three relaxed giving eachother high-fives, laughing when remembering their successfull mission.

Before the girl became serious once again...

''Yugyeom...'' She now looked straight at the tall boy with saddened eyes. The boy looked back at her in confusion.

''I know you loved her...''

His eyes darkened as Bambam felt uncompfortable with Amber bringing this topic once again.

''And I know that you want to give her hard time at all costs to get a revenge'' she continued '' but this isn't the way you should deal with the pain. Promise me you will stop, and leave it to me.''

''Amber-'' Bambam tried to interfere.

''Promise me Yugyeom'' She cut him off, still looking straight at the boy. '' You should let it go and concentrate on your own life. Do you understand?''

''...''

Before he could say anything in return, the principal quietly walked into the room clearing his throat.

''The detention time ended. So both of you get out of here now. As for you miss-'' He now looked at Amber, who sweetly stared at him with a warm smile. '' Don't get in here until next week. Y'all dismissed''

**********************************************************************

''Are we there yet?''

Jackson has been asking the same question every 5 minutes as you and the rest of the boys were walking down the streets, trying to find the road towards the studio.

''Jackson shut your mouth already?'' Jaebum snapped.

''Is Jaebum lost?''

''I'm not''

''Is it still far?''

''Jinyoung please-'' Jaebum said and without a word, Jinyoung turned around and walked towards Jackson who immediately hid himself behing your back, hands on your shoulders.

''AHH you're scary, don't touch me I'll be quiet!!'' He screammed laughing.

''Tsk..Coward..'' Jinyoung sighed, turning around again to keep walking forward right next to Jaebum. '' Why are you rushing? It's still early''

''I really want to prove Y/N that I actually do have talent. She doesn't believe me and it's frustrating!'' Jackson answered.

''Show off'' You calmly said.

''I'm nott!!'' Jackson pouted, making Mark and Youngjae slightly chuckle, who were walking in the middle, in front of you with Jackson, and behind Jaebum with Jinyoung. Since the streets were thin, you were supposed to walk two by two one behind the other to let the cars pass.

''Who was that girl that was hiding behind the school walls as soon as we arrived?'' Jackson then suddenly whispered into your ear.

This question sent chills down your spine, he actually did notice Megan's presence. Jackson noticed that something was wrong. You didn't answer and the expression on your face became irritated.

She seems way too anxious after I mentioned that girl... He told himself.

''Hey-...Are you okay? Is there a problem?'' he asked with a concerned look, suddenly being serious.

''I'm fine, dont worry. It's just...an old friend... nothing serious'' You tried to answer as natural as possible.

Jackson kept looking at you, he knew that you were keeping the important details to yourself. Something's definitely wrong.

He was about to ask further about the problem but Jaebum's loud voice distracted all of you.

''We're almost there guys! let's just cross the road!''

*******************************************************************************

*Author's note*

Holy macaroni thank you for 1k views, I am rlly shook right now you can't imagine. Hope you like this chapter, have a nice day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2.2K 68
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙯𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙘? 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 ..
54.4K 2.7K 49
The continuation of New Chat 😂
48.8K 1.9K 80
By peahchels
1.2K 70 8
Jinyoung wanted Jaebeom and Jackson wanted Jinyoung's happiness.