Loving You Painfully - Michae...

By molkkangmolkkang

I once read an article about it, a definitive explanation about our sign's compatibility. Aries and Taurus... More

Chapter 1 - I Might Die Seeing You Dance Like That
Chapter 2 - Sunday, I decided to Love This Day Even More
Chapter 3 - The Itchy That Couldn't Be explained.
Chapter 4 - Unforgettable Sixteen
Chapter 5 - Bunch of Geeks Towards The Dream
Chapter 6 - Our Small Transmissions, and More To Come
Chapter 7 - Me, Universe, and You
Chapter 8 - Christmas at The Table
Chapter 9 - It Hurt, Looking at Her Hurt
Chapter 10 - Sleepless in Switzerland
Chapter 11- Change and Realization
Chapter 12 - Her Endless Game
Chapter 13 - What Hurt The Most
Chapter 14 - The One That Makes Me Sway
Chapter 15 - A Slight Thought on Moving On
Chapter 16 - Yes, I Know You Best
Chapter 17 - You Saved The Day.
Chapter 18 - Do I Really Deserve Any of This?
Chapter 19 - On My Way to Choose The Happiness
Chapter 20 - Letter to Myoui Mina
Chapter 21 - No More Lonely Christmas
Chapter 22 - 2020
Chapter 23 - She's The Kind of Girl Who Puts You Down
Chapter 24 - There Will Be a Sunshine After The Rain.
Chapter 25 - To Love Again
Chapter 26 - Pushing The Reset Button
Chapter 27 - I Hate That Words Now
Chapter 28 - I Can't Just Do It Easily
Chapter 29 - I Couldn't Ask For More
Chapter 30 - Thoughts On Losing A Love One
Chapter 31 - I'm a Boomerang
Chapter 32 - Her Story (This Could be Love)
Chapter 33 - Her Story (This Got No Any Better)
Chapter 34 - Her Story (Denial, Undeniable)
Chapter 35 - Her Story (Don't Say You Miss Me Too)
Chapter 36 - Her Story (Unanimous Decision)
Chapter 37 - You Are My Sunshine, My Only Sunshine
Chapter 38 - This Is Me Swallowing My Pride
Chapter 39 - His Confession
Chapter 40 - Untitled
Chapter 41 - Happy Days Are Here Again

Chapter Unknown - Epilogue

10.3K 301 101
By molkkangmolkkang

*I was so busy with my job lately until I forget to update the epilogue chapter that I promised. With all my heart, I present you the last chapter of this book. 

P.S: It's going to be a small smut part of this chapter, I hope you all don't mind :)

Our relationship has gotten much much better the past year. After renewing our contract, we both live together again in a new dorm, but we all managed to buy a house for ourselves. Nayeon Unnie, Jeongyeon Unnie and Jihyo Unnie have a house in Cheongdamdong now, sometimes they stay there. Meanwhile, Momo and Dahyun Unnie purchased an apartment in Mapo. The rest of the members still live in the dorm, Sana Unnie, Mina Unnie, Tzuyu and me. Sana Unnie is so busy with her individual activities in Japan since she had a solo debut in Japan 2 years ago, Tzuyu is still the busiest member amongst all, as a fashion icon she travels a lot to European countries to attend some fashion events and doing photo shoots. She is the most likely never stay in our dorm. Both Mina Unnie and I stay in the dorm a lot. Mina Unnie is still a freshman in the campus, she also active in campus's drama event if there's any. I also busy with song writing things.

I could say that the two of us is the less busy members than the others. Yes, we both stay in the dorm, in the city of Seoul, but we managed to buy a house in Inje, Gangwon Province. A house, a real one. It's so far from Seoul, it's our vacation home. At first, we wanted to purchase a house on Jeju Island. But as I think about it, I don't really like beaches. Mina Unnie really loves Summer, I really love Winter. We decided to have a home that we could enjoy in any season. Gangwon-do is the perfect place. It's really beautiful in Winter and Summer as well. Not to mention when the fall comes, we could see all the beautiful, yellow-ish and brown-ish leaves falling out all over the place. Beside, Inje is only 3 hours away from Seoul, if we bought a house in Jeju, we will spend so much money just on relaxation. Mina Unnie sold her car in order to buy the house, I promised her to be her driver ever since. I dropped and picked her up from campus before and after I go to the office. 

It's a small home, at the outer skit of the city. We both love nature, we purchased a perfect home. Surrounded by nature, far from the crowd and the village fills with elders. I really love living closely with elders. They treated us sincerely. They don't know about us, us as celebrities. Finally, we could enjoy our days off, we then tried to live there for a week after we purchased it months ago, when we both, of course, weren't busy. It was fall, I wake up with the "Autumn Morning" song in my heads. It does true, the song. Bird chirping woke me up, as the sunlight also greeted me. I put my glasses that I put beside the bed, I looked through the window, elders were walking by their foot carrying the farming tools. They shared laugh together. Can't help but found myself smiling from to ear to ear. The morning smells different than Seoul, I could smell leaves and nature.

I became more content as I saw someone slept so well beside me, she slept like she had never slept like this for years. She's so beautiful as the sun lighted her face. She opened her mouth for a bit as she slept. People will find it disgusting, but not for me. I always said to her that she's the most beautiful when she sleeps. She put her hand on her head, and the other below the pillow. She slept peacefully. She's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen in my life. I copy her position, facing her, slept with her. I could see her sleep for hours, I don't know why. I stroke her hair put in behind her ear. I really love her. I do. That was perfect, Autumn morning and her beside me was perfect, I don't need anything else. It was perfect, purchased a house in Inje also perfect.

My stomach started to act out. I haven't eaten anything since we both came at night from Seoul. I drove for 3 hours after picked her up from school. I should cook this morning. I bought groceries from Seoul. I cooked rice. I took kimchi and gochujang from the outside. Yes, it was always been my dream to have my own kimchi and gochujang pot. I opened what I bought. I fried eggs. I decided to make bibimbap. The easiest. That morning was so beautiful, I was too lazy to cook big dishes. I started to cook.

Even though it was cold outside, our home is the warmest. It made from woods so I don't have to worry about cold weather. Ah, I really loved my home. Really. Glad that I purchased it even though it was so far from Seoul. I cooked and suddenly hands circling around my waist. She was up. She still sleepy I know that. She was just finished practicing her upcoming musical at 7 pm from 7 am in the morning. It was like our training days back then. Ah yes, Mina Unnie finally got her role in a musical. It's going to be her debut. She practiced really hard. She's going to be a supporting role in this musical. She got it because she auditioned her self, not because JYPE put her to do so. People are now recognizing her talent. I am so proud of her. Her first opening it's going to be this spring. Months from now. She stayed like that hugged me from the back like a sloth.

"Just go back to sleep" I ordered.

"No, I don't want to waste my time sleeping. I want to enjoy every piece of this home, after this I'll be busy" She said it.

"I really love the smell of morning coffee" She said it while kissed my cheek.

"Okay, okay, you sit there, I'll bring your coffee"

"Okay!"

She laid down lazily in the living room at the sofa. Our living room is facing the beautiful scenery with a big glass window. Our home located on the uphill so we will always have the view like this every day. She just laid down and stared at the scenery there. I bring her coffee and her breakfast.

"Eat" I ordered.

I sat on the floor, I stirred the bibimbap for her. She takes the full spoon. We ate quietly, I knew that both of us should be enjoyed this while we still can. She finished it first. She must be hungry. I ate slowly as she laid again on the sofa after ate that bibimbap. She crossed her arms over my shoulder as I sat on the floor. I really love when she initiate skinship. I finished my bibimbap. She lazily took the dishes and washed it. It's kind of our deal that I will always cook for her while she will always do the dishes after.  I went to my piano and played it. Chopin, my favorite. After washing it she joined me, sit beside me while I was playing. She put her head on my shoulder and rest. She told me that she always happy listened to me playing piano even though I wasn't so good at it. 

As I hit the last tone, she looked at me. I kissed her. I kissed her gently. I lift her chin for me. We kissed each other with ease. It was where we were alone. At our dorm, we were always afraid that others would barge in, but this, I could kiss her freely now. I then guided her to our bedroom. I lifted her and carried her. I was on top of her. I kissed her again and again. She then switched position to mine, she was on top of me now. She traveled her mouth to my neck. The neck is my weak spot. I guessed for the past months we were holding. Held onto this moment. We both never know how it was to be a girl couple. We didn't know how to do it. We were shorts on research.

Mina Unnie then opened up my shirt, she unbuttoned my shirt one by one, kissed every spot of my body. To be honest I could feel that myself shivered at that moment. She kissed every inch of my body, she held my stomach. My heart was beating so fast. I took the turn, I was on top of her again, kissed her. I guided her to open her sleeveless t-shirt. I did what she did to me. I take off her bra as well. It wasn't my first time seeing her like this, naked, since we Twice members were always carelessly walking around naked at the dorm. But that time, seeing her like this in front of me, just for me, my heart skipped a bit. I kissed her neck, down to her one of her breasts, I cupped the other. I didn't have a guide to do something like this, I just acted based on my instinct. My animal instinct. I could feel she groaned at my action. She made the sound. I peaked at her, she closed both of her eyes while grinned her teeth. I back kissed her mouth again.

"You can ask me to stop, if......." I whispered it to her, I needed the consent.

"No, no, please no" She said it like she meant it, she wanted me. She wanted this

While I was on top of her again, she removed my bra skillfully. It's the first time we both lying like this, skin to skin. It felt warm in this cold weather. I kissed her again. Traveled my mouth to her body, her stomach. She still fought with her groan. I unbuttoned her pants. I tossed it to the floor. I want to taste every inch of her body. I kissed her thighs. Her body bent a bit as I kissed there. I could hear she was enjoying this as a pleasure. I never imagined that I could see her like this. Then I slowly pulled down her underwear. The only fabric that left her. I touched her there. I was too scared, I was chickening all of sudden as my heart was beating too fast. I back again to her lips, I kissed her hungrily.

"You are so beautiful, so so beautiful" I said it between kissed her and took a breath.

She knew that I didn't know what to do. She knew that I was stuck. She was on top of me again. She was naked on top of me. It wasn't my first time seeing her naked, again. But my heart beating so fast, so so fast. This never happened before, she was naked and sitting on my stomach. Too sexy, never saw her in a mode like this. She kissed me again, tilting her head to the left and the right. Sometimes she wagged her hair as well. I could really feel wet now, so wet down inside. I did. While kissed me she traveled her hand to unbutton my shorts. She entered her hand into my shorts. I can't chill. I struggled. It was too good. She rubbed my parts. She was rubbing me while looking me in the eyes. She put fingers inside me. My body trembled. Her eyes changed, from the innocent Mina Unnie that I knew, into Mina Unnie who fill with so much lust. Her eyes, her gaze was different. She smiled cockily if I started to close my eyes for a while and groan. I can't describe the feeling. I was the first time I felt something like that.

She stopped playing with my private part. She kissed me again while rubbing her pussy through my pants. She then traveled to the bottom. Finally, took off my shorts and my underwear. We both now naked. We kissed again and again, skin to skin, I could feel every inch of her body touched mine. She went down and spread my legs with her hands, put one of my legs on her shoulder as she started to licked it. Without gave me a heads up first, she just licked my parts. My body jolted. Gosh, she was so skillful. She licked my wet pussy. Took mine for granted. It was heaven. My body started to wriggle as I moan, I grabbed my sheets, I pulled everything, and hold on to it. I sometimes bite my own hands. It was too good. She was so good, so gentle, yet so playful at the same time.

I can't take it anymore. "I am close, Unnie, I am......" I said it with a very messy breath.

She then back on top of me again, looked at me in the eye, as she entered her hand into my pussy and play it once again. I closed my eyes. I moaned a lot. Until I made the last moan, the longest moan. That's when I came. That was how it felt to be released. It was pure joy. It was heaven. It was, I can't really describe it. I then set my breath in pace again. I looked at her, she looked at me. She smiled, I did feel shy. So timid. She fell her body to me, I hugged her. We laughed. It's our first time doing "it".

I was so ready to return the favor. I was about to turn her body until she stopped me.

"If you aren't ready, don't. We still got the whole week. I'll wait" I looked at her. I hugged her again.

"I love you, really" I said it.

We then laid down, side by side. I pulled us the blanket. It was a damn fine morning. No wonder people said that the morning sex was the best. She was just there, starred at me. If I want to, I could stay like that forever. I touched her body line as I faced her. My new favorite thing, touching her skin, her body. 

"How can you be so skillful?" I asked out of curiosity.

She just answers me with her naughty eyes.

"Ya, this isn't your first time, isn't it?"

"We both know that, what just happened just a minute ago, it's our first. I know this day would come, so I practiced a lot. I kind of looking forward to this" She said it coolly to me. Which gave me shivers all over again. 

"At least one of us know how to do it then because I am the innocent one here"

"YA! For the record, You took away my bra and my underwear first! I thought you were...."

"Yes, but my heart was beating so fast. Seems that the right thing to do at that time. My heart still beating so fast you know" I guided her hand to touch my heart "even until now" She smiled.

She then moved her face closer to mine, just an inch away "I am ready to teach you some nasty things" She said it with that tone, she never spoke to me with that tone. Somehow nasty. 

"That tone. That tone that you never use it. You have the capability of making my body shiver when you suddenly whisper something like that in my ears in my ears. Never know you could pull an act like that. I love when you suddenly turn into an evil mode like this. So so so sexy" I whispered to her ears, I kissed her again.

"Evil?"

"Your eyes, you always played the innocent type you know, Your eyes always like you know, melancholy type. But then you turned into a lustful girl at a glance"

"You are the one who made me turn on like this" She said it while raised her eyebrow. Said it half-whispered to me. 

This girl never in a million years talk dirty to me, but now. "Again, my body trembles when you do something like that, Unnie, I gotta be honest" I show her my hands.

"Do you like it then?" She said it teasingly.

"I love to see it again"

I kissed her and hug her. We stayed naked like this, side by side. Looking at the beautiful scenery in front of us. The sun was getting higher, it wasn't even 12 pm but then we both fell asleep again. It was our first time. Can't believe that I lost my precious so-called virginity to this girl.

What a perfect morning.

That whole weekend ended too fast. I need getaway like that again. I still need that fresh air, I still need the quietness that I couldn't get in Seoul. Mina Unnie also feels the same. We both too lazy to go back, but we have to. It's our home if we happened to have spare time we would definitely go here. I can bear 3 hours driving. It was easy. Oh yes, she did teach me some moves. I looked up online as well. I want to be the one who satisfies her needs as well. I learned things. I could say that now I am an expert in making her moan and come. I also learn to talk dirty because she likes it. Unlike me, she's a total screamer. The new thing that I just knew again from her, she let her big moan up in the air. Thank God our place is secluded. 

Our relationship grows like that. From a unnie-dongsaeng relationship to a broken-hearted relationship, then we become a couple and even adding sex to our relationship. Can't believe that we both are mature already. Yes for Christ sake Mina Unnie is 27 years old, and I am 25. Can't believe that we know each other since I was the innocent 16 years old. I love how tolerable she is towards our relationship. I hang out with YoungK Oppa, JB Oppa and JunK Oppa a lot, but she never gets jealous out of it. Oh wait, she's so jealous if I had contact with Sammy. Of course, I understand that. Sammy is my ex-boyfriend, but he turns to be one of my best friends. Also, Sammy got another girl already. But I just love when she feel jealous towards me. I also give her space. She's a college student, not to mention she's a Twice members. So many guys asked her out. She always tells me firsthand when a guy asked you out. I said to her that she should do it sometimes, to ease some suspiciousness. She can't do that. I really love her, I do.

It's been almost 5 months that she's practicing her musical. It's the D day. It's her opening night. She feels nervous all the time. All of our members come and support her. JYP send her flowers as well. We then watch her together. She played the role Heathers in Heathers the musical. The character is totally opposite of her character. Heathers are so annoying and evil. She did great. When she was first to come up to the stage, the 3 of them, everyone claps for them. Mina Unnie did great, she sings beautifully and dances beautifully as well. Her expression was precious. We, the members are shocked that Mina Unnie could pull too many faces at one show. It was great tho even she made minor mistakes, it was enjoyable. It's her debut and she did great.

All my members come to the backstage soon after the musical end. Give Mina Unnie hug and congratulate her, then they leave for their schedule individually. I decided to wait for her to come home together. She was so busy I don't even get time to deliver my bouquet for her. I wait outside her dress room. She then comes out and says goodbye to the casts. They will deliver the play again tomorrow and the day after for the past 2 months. She'll be busy.

"Hi!" She looked really tired. She didn't expect me to wait for her. I can see that she shocked.

I smiled, "You did great!" While delivering her flowers.

She accepted it and cried, I hugged her.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?" She hugged me and put her hands on my neck, she really crying.

I release the hug and grabbed her face, "Hey stop crying, what happens, huh?" I asked her while wiping her tears with my thumbs, She still sobs.

"I made a lot of mistakes, I ruined the play, I am so unprofessional"

Mina Unnie always did everything professionally, she gets really bothered when she could give everything her best.

"YA MINA! It's okay! You have to make a lot of mistakes in order to know what's right. Tomorrow you won't make the same mistakes, I am sure" She still sobs, I held her hands.

"Did the directors scolds you? Did your seniors angry at you?" I ask, she shooked her head, saying no.

"See? It's all because they understand. It's your debut, it's your first time, you are allowed to make mistakes, but don't do it tomorrow, okay?" She nodded.

"Now stop crying" I hugged her again. "You so fool, my penguin" I caressed her back.

"You have to see the viewers point of view. You know that I never lied to you when it's bad I will say it. But, the show was so good. I watched Heathers the Musical in NY you know and you guys did it perfectly just like the U.S did. And I'm not saying this because you are my girlfriend, you know that right?"

I cupped her face now. She nodded again.

"You did great, I love you" I wandered around before I give her a quick peck.

She smiled. "I love you too"

"That's the smile that I want to look! Let's go!" I helped her to carry her things.

We live peacefully, we live quietly as well since we both don't like to live in a fast-paced world. We both are the happiest couple according to ourselves. We don't know yet where we headed, but one thing for sure we want to pursue this happiness.

We bought another property on Jeju Island for our 3rd anniversary. Yes, I gave up. Mina Unnie is so good at calculating, she said they we should buy a property on Jeju Island. Even though I hate beaches, we bought it anyway. We took care of it the first month and used it for another vacation home, but soon after that, we rented the house anonymously to Airbnb. Can't believe how much money we got on each month, as expected, I can really rely on her, she's so good at calculating things. The rent money that we got, we use it to rent an apartment in Jongno area. Our members now live separately as we, now a 10 years old girl group. We still have group activities, especially to celebrate our 10 years anniversary.

Soon we all will be facing another contract renewal issue. This time, I don't really give a damn, I told Mina that if she wanted to leave JYPE that's fine. We could be still a group even we will go to different agencies, just like my idol 2AM who managed to stay together after all this time. I don't push her too hard. She's mine, she will be stuck with me anyway. I have nothing to worry about. I will stay at JYPE as I still a producer for my juniors. Mina has an excellent career in the musical industry. Critics praise her for doing big improvement. She's preparing to be a lead actress in the upcoming musical. She got Evita role on the Evita the Musical. I am so proud of her.

Twice members are doing so so so well. We all may have individual activities, but our chat room is still alive just like when we got our first phone back in 2016. We talk a lot, we still hear everyone's opinion. I still seek pieces of advice from them. Others doing the same as well. Even though perhaps there are members who think about leaving JYPE, we could talk it out casually. Our leader Jihyo is still the most mature person in the room. She always thank us that we could survive in this 10 years. That's where she letting us go and wants us to find our path. She wants us to do what we really like. But we promised to always be Twice no matter what. It will be part of our deal as well when we sign to other agencies. Nayeon Unnie perhaps will choose marriage after this, but she chooses variety industry first. Jeongyeon Unnie, Tzuyu are recognized for their talent in acting. Momo Unnie is a respectable dancer and mentors across Korea and Japan. Sana Unnie is a successful solo singer, Jihyo Unnie will also debut as a singer. After all these years, 20 years to be exact, Jihyo Unnie said she will still choose JYPE. She's going to be the longest artist that signed with JYPE after JYP himself. Dahyun is a variety queen as expected. 

While here I am, sitting in my living room, in my "not so tiny yet big" apartment in Jongno, while Mina uses my lap as her pillow. I stroke her hair with my hand. We both laugh while watching Dahyun on SBS. Mina will have her graduation soon, so proud of her that the campus chooses her to be the valedictorian. She will immediately be enrolled in a graduate school. She's a freak when it comes to studying. Her life goal now is to be a lecturer in performing arts while she's still working in the musical industry as well. She said that this time she really knows what she wants. Ah, I forget to mention, we adopted a dog. A Pomeranian dog named Goguma from a shelter. We both a dog lover. 

Me on the other hand, every time I look at my cabinet next to my TV table, I feel proud to myself. A girl group that I mentored since day one got "song of the year" award last year from the highest music award in Korea. It also the best achievements not only for the band but also for a music producer like me. And other awards that I also got because of my songs. Even though they got all the attention, I feel so proud myself that I am behind of their successfulness.

And of course, my life is incomplete without this girl beside me. A girl, or maybe a woman now, since she's 30 this year, women that I really love. I am not going to say that we have a smooth relationship, we hit bumpy roads as well just like any other couples. We both just an ordinary couple. Our household didn't always quiet and happy, in fact, we fought a lot. I could say that I am the only person who could understand Mina inside and outside, that's why she takes me for granted. We fought a lot, yes. But we never forget to make up as well. I really love her I do. And she loves me too, I am confident cause I know.

I am now 28 years old, can't believe that time flies that fast. It was worth of a journey, 28 years, and I feel like that I already found the one. We know each other 11 years. We both chased each other for almost 8 years. I was a long period. But then we let each other feel out in the air. I love her, I do. And I am not planning to let her go easily since getting into her required lots of sacrifices. We will face what the world gives us. We promise to be there for each other, perhaps forever.

I love you, Mina. Forever. 

-------------------------------------------

Thank you, everyone, for your support. It means a lot for me, really. It's my first book you guys gave me lots of good comments and great inputs as well. I am sorry that I mention Samuel too much because yes I would like to hurt this couple so bad, so they know that they are meant to be together. It's an angst story from the beginning, that's why. But I do want happy ending from the beginning as well

I never expect that my story will attract thousands of reader because I only expected like a hundred perhaps? Hehehe. Only your love and supports make this happen. 

To be real clear, I am still a total Michaeng shipper no matter what. It's kind of hard for me seeing them with less interaction nowadays :( But I will support them no matter what. 

Once again, thank you all. I apologize for any kind of mistake if there's any.

I will write again in the future. 

Thanks to you always, dear my readers.

Regards, molkkangmolkkang 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 324 19
Highest Ranking ; => #3 in 'arrogant boss' => #1 in 'aries' => #34 in 'innocent girl' => #55 in 'Bossy' => #29 in 'innocent girl's => #34 in 'control...
65.2K 2.5K 49
I can see how much she wanna kiss me, how much she wanna make love with me. It's same to me also. But i still feel scared i don't know. I start teasi...
5.9K 359 33
Is this the end of all the endings? My broken bones are mending. With all these nights we're spending, Upon the roof with a schoolgirl crush Drinking...
90.9K 8.2K 63
"Is he jealous?" I asked a tired Mina. We were in a club, dressed in a hot dress on mission *Irritate Kim Taehyung.* Lately he had been getting onto...