Hurting Because of YOU

By dbkidhoomie

"One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing that you did to let it end." More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Untitled Part 25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Epilogue

13

6.1K 203 27
By dbkidhoomie

----Atif's POV----

So apparently Mithul and Anika were getting married in 3 weeks which means I had to wait.

I couldn't meet with Shyama yesterday, so we are going to meet today.

At least I was off of work today. I went to get a ring, because I had to make her believe this marriage is going to mean something when its not.

I left to the store and chose whichever ring the person wanted to sell, of course making sure I don't spend too much.

I went from the shop to get relax. We were going to meet for dinner so I still had some time.

I decided to get a casual outfit ready and then took a nap.

About three hours went by when I decided to get ready.

I texted her when I was done that I'm coming to get her.

I grabbed the ring and left.

I got to her house and honked. I didn't want to go and be a gentleman.

As soon as she walked out I was suprised. She looked better than what I was expecting.

I thought she would be casual and simple, but she looked nice.

"Hi," she said getting in.

"Hi," I said.

We didn't speak much the entire ride to the restaurant.

I chose an outdoor venue because I felt that I would be needing some fresh air tonight.

I waited for her to get out of the car before going on. We walked next to each other but none of us said anything.

The waiter seated us and gave us our menus and we started looking through them.

He came back several minutes later and asked for our order. We placed them and he left. Now, back to the awkward silence.

I went on my phone really quick and looked up to see her looking at something or someone. I turned to see her eyes were following some guy.

I turned back and she still didn't notice.

"Who is he?" I asked.

That snapped her out of it.

"Nobody," she said.

Alright.

"So I need to tell you that we won't be having an engagement party or anything," I said.

"Okay," she said still focused on this other guy.

This can make my life easier. I turned back to see that he was looking at her now.

Okay, now both of you watch this.

I took the ring out of my pocket and put it on her finger.

She finally looked away from him and slowly looked at her hand and then to me.

"You were to busy staring at some other guy, so I decided to just go with it," I said.

She smiled at that. Before she could say anything our food was here.

"That guy hurt me really bad," she said out of no where.

Okay, so I will get lessons from him.

"Ex?" I asked and to my suprise she nodded.

I didn't think of her to have an ex-boyfriend.

"Ya, he's my ex husband," she said and I started chocking on my food.

"Are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

Husband? What the hell? I thought no exboyfriend and here she is saying ex-HUSBAND!

"What happen between you two?" I asked.

"He married me only for money. He never treated me like a wife. I just wanted to be happy but he couldn't keep me happy. He hurt me alot, both mentally and physically. One night I came home early to find him in bed with my best friend," she said.

Best friend? Wow!

"They both threatened to kill me if I told anyone. I was supposed to act happy while them two were...I don't want to talk anymore. Sorry for bringing it up," she said.

Wow, she's gonna have to go through the pain again. Why does that make me happy? Of course, I won't end up in bed with someone else. Just the..not my wife part.

"It's fine," I said and we went back to eating.

We were talking about something when he walked by and stopped and stared at her.

"Hi," he said.

She didn't speak.

"I think we should catch up. Guess what?" He asked.

Still nothing from her. Would she be answering or talking if I wasn't here?

"I'm about to be a father. Your best friend is giving me my second child," he said.

God! This guy is disgusting!

Hate to say it, but thank God she isn't with him anymore.

She was getting so uncomfortable and he was getting closer to her.

Hey! Future fake husband sitting right here!

"She's just so beautiful. I wish I can say that about you but I can't," he said. "By the way, dress is nice. Who are you wearing it for?"

Okay! That's it!

"Hey! How about you f*ck off before I make you sorry," I said.

"Oh, so you must the guy she's dressed like that for," he said eyeing her top to bottom.

I'm going to kill him. I don't like Shyama but that isn't how you talk to or about a girl.

I didn't care that we were in public. I got up and grabbed him by the collar.

"That's my finacèe you are talking about," I said.

I couldn't believe that those were the words that left my mouth.

"Well good luck. She wouldn't even let me touch..."he said but I didn't let him finish.

I don't care if I go to jail, that isn't how you speak about females.

I started to beat him up right there.

Shyama came between us when he was about to swing, but I beat him to it.

"Stop it! You will get hurt," she said to me. "I don't want to be the reason that you get hurt."

She hugged me after saying that. I didn't respond to the hug, because I just wanted to murder this guy.

"Let's go," she said.

I didn't move. I wanted him dead for the way he spoke and behaved.

"Atif, let's go," she said and dragged me this time.

She paid for both of us and we left.

I let her drive because I didn't want to.  We got to my house and she helped me inside because I had somehow bruised my leg.

"What happen?" Mom asked looking at me.

I didn't want to tell her, but Shyama did.

"So its your fault. Why were you looking at him?" Mom asked.

Shyama was stunned by that but apologized.

"I can take care of him. You leave,'' she said.

Shyama nodded, said bye to me and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
3.8K 506 15
Let's see..
3.8K 474 10
Let's see..
4.1K 529 11
Let's see..