Marrying You Is The BIGGEST M...

Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi fic - An arranged marriage by their family but will they put past their difference and accept... Еще

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 18

14.8K 552 13
Nandhu_Writer

Khushi woke up and thanked her luck this time she got up first (That's what she thought.).

She didn't know how he would react to her cuddling against him.

She felt his hand on her waist and her back against his hard chest.

She nudged the hand but it didn't move.

She slowly turned and pulled his hand from her waist and tried to get up while looking at the clock.

It was already six in the morning..

She's going to late to college.

She got up quickly but looked at his sleeping face.

Handsome was the one word kept circling around her mind.

She thought of waking him but decided against it not wanting to get reprimanded in the morning and he looked peaceful.

She knew he doesn't sleep much so she left him to sleep and went to get ready.

She had breakfast, bid bye to Nani and Di then went to college with driver Ramu.

It was getting better because the stares reduced and she studied well without daydreaming which she usually did in the classes.

Her dream had broken the day she married him and now there was nothing to dream about and focus on her studies.

Arnav woke up at 4 in morning due to his alarm and looked around only to find his arm full of soft, warm khushi.

God..! Its so peaceful and he lulled to sleep without taking his arms of her..

He sighed contently not knowing that he overslept.

He stretched lazily and took the phone to see time.

Its 8 in the morning, he put down and buried his head in pillow..

What...?

It was 8...

He got up quickly and checked the time.

Oh God...!

ASR was going to be late to his own office for the first time.

He got ready quickly and rushed down and looked around not finding Khushi.

He saw Di and asked her,

"Why didn't you wake me up..?"

Anjali giggled and said, "You have a wife now, its her job chote.."

"Where is she..?"

"She went to college Arnav."

Arnav fumed and went to his office with out eating breakfast.

He was never late and he had a conference with an important client.

Damn it.

It's already late and he had to prepare presentation.

Why the hell she didn't wake him.?

She went college without even saying anything to him.

Khushi came home and helped Hariprakash in kitchen like usual then went to do assignments in the study room.

She finished dinner and pretend to do homework waiting for him. She just have to see him and ask about how his headache was even if it angered him.

It was going to be twelve.

She got worried, he never was this late. She was panicking lightly, just then he came to their room.

She bent down and pretend to read something.

He came to the study room and looked at her angrily.

Not knowing what to do, she asked the first thing circulated her mind,

"How are you sir..?"

"How am I..? How am I..? Why the hell didn't you wake me up..? Damn it.. Because of you I have to do extra work and night shifts.. Why didn't you wake me up...? "

"I thought.. I thought.. You were sl.. sleeping peacefully.."

Which was the wrong thing to say it seemed.

"So what.. Did I told you to let me sleep. Can't you even think that I have to go to work and will be late..?"

Arnav knew he was being unreasonable. But he had a very bad day in office and all the feelings associated with her body pressed up against him in bed was driving him insane. He just had to release his anger or else he will go mad.

"Sir.. I.. I.. I didn't know.. "

"Didn't know..? Then, what else do you know.. What else do you know..? To cuddle a man in his sleep.? To put your arm around me and trying to seduce me..?"

Arnav's mind was screaming him to shut up and that he was being so mean and unfair to her but je didn't care.

Khyshi tried to supress the sorrow raising in her threatening to swallow her with its intensity, hearing his words.

The warmth and safety she felt in his arms were now disappearing rapidly, leaving her feeling cold. She just hung her head and kept silent not knowing what to say...

No matter what she said, it would only anger him.

It seemed her mere presence made him angry.

Did he hate her this much?

He pulled her, by gripping her arms, still her head was facing the ground.

He released her and told,

"God..! Doesn't even have an excuse.? You're so useless. Unbelievable. Even if this was a contract marriage, I am already regretting it."

He left without glancing at her.

He knew he couldn't handle his emotions well, he knew he will have those emotions if he looked into her sorrow filled eyes.

Khushi slumped down on the floor and placed a hand over her heart..

It hurts..

It really, really hurts.

She knew she was useless, she was worthless, just like her parents said during a conversation with Buaji which Khushi had secretly heard.

She was not worth anything.

She always ruined everything and everyone's life.

She was unlovable...

But why does it have to hurt so much hearing the truth from him.

Why does she even live was beyond her..

She always dreamed and hoped her husband will come one day and love her so much and pull her from all her miseries and loneliness..

Now though she didn't know what to look up for in her future.

What hope was there to live..?

She didn't cry because she promised herself that she won't cry.

She decided to not show her face to him and to avoid him the upcoming months of her stay as he hated to even look at her.

It's the least she could do to him.

She can't show her face and ruin his perfect life too..

So, she woke up early and helped in kitchen and went to college then stayed in the study room without going to their, no,no, his room.

She didn't see him at all even though she wished to catch a glimpse of him but stayed away knowing, he hated her..

Four days passed like this,

And Arnav was in the worst mood all the time.

He just can't concentrate on anything fully.

She was always in his mind.

Looking sad,

Looking disappointed,

Looking heartbroken,

But she was never smiling in his mind and in reality too..

It has been four days..

He didn't see her even though both were staying in the same home.

She didn't sleep in their room instead slept in study room.

He so wanted to go to that room and pull her in his arms and sleep in peace.

But he was too tired in night to even think about it due to heavy work for spring collection and restless sleep.

Today..

Today was a good one as he was finally free and he told the driver to not get Khushi and went to pick her himself.

He just wanted to see her..Damn it..

He parked his car in front of the college parking and waited for her.

He put his sunglasses knowing he will look hot and cool.

God..!

Why was he trying to impress her..?

He looked around for her from his car window only to feel his heart froze and stomach churning (which he knew was jealousy but didn't acknowledge it because ASR doesn't feel jealous) at the sight that welcomed him.

----------------------------------------

(A/N: Let me know your thoughts.)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Infinite Just-do-itt

Фанфик

31.1K 1.9K 13
For most of his life, Arnav Singh Raizada, never imagined he would fall in love or get married. But the impossible happened when Khushi Kumari Gupta...
182K 4.6K 13
Khushi, a small town girl, a broken woman with a broken dream. At the age of thirteen she was forced to put up with her father's dreadful family afte...
DESTINY ✔ Mamley

Художественная проза

447K 17.1K 46
What if Arnav never showed up for the second marriage? What if the truth the Raizadas knew was a twisted one to favor the Maliks? What if Arvind Ma...
366K 14.8K 34
Never in a million years would I have thought that that would be our last conversation before my perfectly planned life would fall apart... Let me kn...