My plot and chapter book

By ashbrownuenumberone

So if you know me well or just met me or whatever,you know that I have a wild imagination.And my literal fav... More

BLINDED[James Potter]
Poor eye sight[Harmione]
Ghe boy who cried wolf
Underwater{Ron Weasley}
Royalty
Second Chances

Omnivores {General Fiction}

11 2 1
By ashbrownuenumberone

Sephora was a young journalist in the Carnivore tribe.She and  Tessal (who was the Chiefs daughter) were the two best female journalist and had a strong hatred for each other.

Eventually Sepho gets sick of Tessal's ways and she runs away from her tribe in search of the Herbivore kingdom(or the Veggie kingdom as the carnivores liked to call it for spite)where it's said to have a 'Herbivore tribe'.

She meets a boy of the name Lucas Prongslet (the third) on her way and after a bit of teasing,he agrees to take her to the Herbivore Kingdom.

However after spending pretty much forever in the 'Veggie tribe'
Lucas starts acting weird ,keeps having to go 'meet' with someone and Everytime she asks who he says it's no one important.

Things certainly take a turn when Cheif McBeefy comes for the annual Cheifs meeting and sees his missing tribe member Sephora Porkson acting like a full on Veggie.

Want to know what happens?Commentif ya do!

~Asha Der Fab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 149 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
100K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
31.7K 666 77
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
28.4K 745 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...