Q and A

By GreystoneGal

Just a thing where you ask a question and I answer truthfully. I have to answer truthfully. More

Me
Favorite shipping
Favorite People
Happy & Continuing Stories
Cliffhangers
Weirdest Dream
Favorite Fruit
Why I Don't Open Up
How Was It
Strong
Strongest Person I Know
Favorite Story I've Written
Weapon Choice
Favorite Anime
Least Favorite Person
My Least Favorite Story
Favorite Game System
Favorite Game
Birthday
Favourite Flower
Hello

When I Realized

44 2 7
By GreystoneGal

I realized I loved you when I saw you with Reagan. I was filled with jealousy. I thought maybe it was a phase, so I pushed the feelings aside. That was until I saw how torn you were when we found out Reagan was leaving. It made me realize I wanted to hold you forever and calm you. I then realized it wasn't a phase, it was true. I had fallen for you. Then you set me up with Michael. I liked him, so I pushed my feelings away, but they wouldn't stay away. There was times I would just stare at you, with your beautiful smile and soft, pale skin. You're a beautiful person. It kinda just grew.
Also, I guess I'm both dominant and submissive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.7K 23
Story about a married couple who's life was so toxic to live in. ⚠️ !!!𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡!!!⚠️ ♡ This story is going to contain domēstic abu$e, so r...
331K 8.7K 87
What do you do when you find out your Aunt is your father's mistress? Your lovely sweet cousin is actually your half sister? Cheng Bi Yu thought she...
50.9K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
57.4K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...