The Second Stilinski

By XTeen-Wolf-FanX

[BOOK ONE] "I know, you're a werewolf!" Stephanie and her twin brother Stiles had a pretty average life but w... More

Chapter 1: A Genius Plan
Chapter 2: Derek Hale
Chapter 3: Agression
Chapter 4: He's The Werewolf
Chapter 5: Losing Control
Chapter 6: Finding The Body
Chapter 7: The Game
Chapter 8: 'Hanging Out' With Her
Chapter 9: Sorry
Chapter 10: The Arm Incident
Chapter 11: Pick Up The Phone!
Chapter 12: First Lesson
Chapter 13: Not As Planned
Chapter 14: Trapped
Chapter 15: A Terrible Plan
Chapter 16: First Full Moon
Chapter 17: The Necklace
Chapter 18: Miguel!
Chapter 20: The New Alpha
New Book!!

Chapter 19: Deaton Knows

505 14 0
By XTeen-Wolf-FanX

Our dad almost dropped the whiskey glass as Stiles was just on time to catch it.

"Stiles, Stephanie, there's just so many questions."

"Like what?" My brother asked.

"Like if Derek wanted to kill everyone involved with the fire, then why start with his sister? I mean, she had nothing to do with it. And why make it look like some kind of animal did it? When that cougar ended up in the parking lot, I checked with animal control. You know the instances of wild animal reports were up 70% over the past few months? It's like they're just going crazy, running out in the woods. I don't know."

"Or something's scaring them out." I suggested.

"You know, I miss talking to you two. It's like we never have time... "

"Dad, you know what, we have to make a phone call. I'm sorry. We'll be right back." Stiles interrupted as he pulled me up with him. I followed as our dad said one last thing before we left.

"I do. I miss it. And I miss your mom."

We stopped walking as we both turned around.

"What'd you say?" I asked as I could feel tear filling my eyes.

He wanted to grab the bottle of whiskey again, but Stiles walked towards him and took the bottle.

"Thanks."

Stiles just nodded as he turned to me again. He could see that I was on the verge of tears as he pulled me into a hug.

***

We just got a call from Scott who told us that his mom had a date with Peter. He told us to do something so we came up with the great idea to hit their car with ours. We did. It was now that Melissa left her car. Scott just hoped she wouldn't see him as he was hiding behind other cars.

"Aww, are you kidding me? Stiles!" She said, annoyed. Peter then walked out too as he smiled at me.

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles asked.

"Yes!"

"Wauw, this is... This is just crazy. What a coincidence, huh?" Stiles added.

"Nicely done, Scott. Nicely done." Peter whispered as he knew I could hear him too.

"I mean, I do not know what happened. You guys just came out of nowhere." Stiles continued.

"Came out of nowhere? We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles." Melissa answered.

"How crazy is that? We should probably call the cops, do like an accident report thing."

"I don't think that's necessary." Peter answered as he looked at my brother and I.

"Are you sure?" I asked with crossed arms.

"I think I'm feeling a little whiplash." Stiles added as he put his hand on the back of his head.

"Whiplash? You hit us!"

"I don't know, there's something definitely wrong with my neck."

I look as Peter walked away again and started talking to 'Scott'.

"I know you're there, Scott, and I'm impressed. It's too bad most teenagers aren't that smart. It's like that one on the lacrosse team, Jackson, thinks he knows all about us. You know how they say knowledge is power? Not in this case."

I saw Scott running away as I just ran after him. Stiles didn't know what was happening as he just called my name. I ignored it and kept running.

***

He stopped at Derek's house. I walked up behind him as I was out of breath. He was surprised at first, but then explained.

"Derek and Jackson. We need to safe him." He didn't add anything as he entered the house through a window.

He was right as we heard Jackson and Derek yelling.

"Excuse me? Co-captain." Scott smiled as he was now visible for the two. I didn't know what they were talking about so just turned werewolf as Scott did the same and we were now standing in front of Derek, who also turned werewolf.

"Move!" Derek yelled.

"No." I answered.

"Fine. I'll kill all three of you."

We then heard something being fired as Derek yelled something.

"Cover your eyes!"

I do as told as a window breaks and a bullet flies through, followed by an explosion. Scott clearly didn't cover his eyes as he just stood there. Ge then got shot by a bullet which made him step away. I immediately walked towards him as he started to cough while covering his wound with a hand.

"Stephanie, take Scott and go!" Derek commanded.

I did as told as I helped him up and started to run. We ran all the way towards the forrest until Scott fell to the floor. I let myself fall on my knees too as I watch smoke coming from the open wound.

"Allison." Scott whispered.

It was then that I saw Deaton walking towards us.

"I'm not here to hurt him, I'm here to help." My eyecolor goes back to normal as I gave in and let him take Scott.

"Stop." Scott mumbled.

"It's all right, Scott. You're gonna be all right." I smiled.

We went all the way to the hospital as Deaton took care of Scott and pulled the bullet out of the wound. Scott gasped as his eyes opened and he started to cough.

"I wouldn't get up just yet." Deaton said as he continued what he was doing.

"Where am I?" Scott asked.

"You're safe, don't worry." I smiled.

"I've given you something that should speed up the healing process." Deaton added.

"But you're a vet." Scott said with confusion in his voice.

"That's very true. And 90% of the time, I'm mostly treating cats and dogs."

"Mostly?"

Scott's eyes closed again as he was probably unconscious. It took him half an hour to open his eyes again as he gave me a confused look.

"Welcome back to the land of conscious. You okay?" I asked.

"Maybe you should sit down." Deaton suggested.

Scott nodded as he did so. We then heard someone entering the shop.

"Hello? I'm sorry but we're... We're closed." I followed Deaton to the door to see Peter.

"Hi there. I'm here to pick up." He smiled.

"I'm not sure I remember you dropping off."

"This one wandered in on its own."

I started to growl softly as I didn't trust him.

"Even if he did, I'm afraid I can't help you. We're closed."

"I think you can make an exception this one time. Don't you?"

"He said, no. He's closed, just come back during regular hours. Or just never come back." I replied.

"He has something if mine." Peter said as he looked at me.

"He's not yours." I answered with another growl.

Peter stepped closer and wanted to open the little gate to get trough, but heard a sizzling noise as he got closer. He took a step back and smiled.

"Mountain Ash. That's an old one." He threw a chair against the wall.

"Let me be as clear as possible. We. Are. Closed." Deaton said as he showed no emotion.

Peter wanted to leave but stopped in front of the door to say one last thing.

"There are others that can help me get what I want, Scott. More innocent and far more vulnerable. And Stephanie, watch out for those close to you."

"Stiles." I whispered.

He then just left and closed the door behind him.

***

"Call it again." Scott said as we were sitting in his room.

"It's not here. So you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles asked.

"I can't afford a new one. And I can't do this alone. We need to find Derek."

"Well, A, she's a werewolf and I'm your best friend, you have us. And B, didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead." Stiles explained as he looked at his stressed friend.

"Argent's plan was to use him to get the alpha. They're not gonna kill him." I replied.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter, problem solved." My brother smiled.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own. Which means we need to find Derek first. Just... Just help me!" Scott then threw something against Stiles' head as he was still searching.

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he tried to kill you two? After you two interrupted him trying to kill Jackson. Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Stiles said as he looked at Scott.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott answered.

"Steph? Say something."

"We're not letting Derek die, Stiles."

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" He replied. Suddenly I could hear a car approaching. "What?"

"My mom just got home from work." Scott answered.

"Is she okay?" Stiles asked. Scott nodded a no as I wasn't even listening. I was to busy trying to figure out how to protect my twin against Peter.

"What's she doing?" Stiles asked again.

"Crying."

Scott took a seat next to me, on his bed, as he let out a sigh.

"Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles said.

"I have to."

***

"You want me to take her to the formal." Jackson said in surprise. And yes, I was again standing in the boys locker room.

"I don't want you to. I need you to." Scott answered.

"Screw you. You know what? Screw you too. Why are you even in the boys locker room?" Jackson asked, confused.

"I was forced." I smiled.

"Whatever, just screw eachother."

"Hey, you know they saved your life, right?" Stiles replied.

"They left me for dead."

"I got shot for you." Scott answered as he looked at the guy.

"Oh, yeah? Show me the bullet wound."

"You know it healed."

"Convenient."

"Just do it for Allison, okay? She's in serious danger. I'm talking around-the-clock danger. And she needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance." Scott explained.

"Just have her dad do it, okay? He's the one actually equipped to handle this." Jackson said.

"How are we supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about us?" I asked with crossed arms.

"Not my problem."

He wanted to walk away, but I stopped him by placing my arm against the locker so he couldn't pass. He sighted as Scott started to talk.

"You're her friend, too? You are. All that time you spend with her to get to me, you can't tell me that you didn't get to know her and like her. It's Allison. It's impossible not to like her. You can't tell me that you don't care if she gets hurt."

"What if I get hurt?" Jackson asked.

"Then it's worth it." I smiled.

"Not to me."

He then walked past us.

"Well, I shouldn't say I told you so. 'Cause it's not strong enough. How about I'm always right, and you should listen to whatever I have to say and never disagree, ever, ever, for the sake of your wolflihood?" Stiles explained.

"One second." I said as I stepped towards Jackson.

"Okay?" Scott said, confused.

"One more thing." Jackson looked at me as I let out a growl and showed my red eyes and fangs. He looked scared as I then pushed him against the door.

***

"Hey, what time should I pick you up for the dance tomorrow?" Jackson talked really fast as he knew we were watching and he had to ask Allison.

"Are you okay?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, I'm great. I'm just excited to go to the formal. With you. As friends. Just friends. Just... Just friends." They both start to laugh.

"Hey, don't worry. We'll still be there." Stiles said as he looked at his friend.

"I'm still going." Scott answered.

"Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?"

"Not yet."

"A suit?"

"Not yet."

"Ticket to the formal? A ride there?" Stiles kept asking things.

"No. And no."

"So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass." My brother explained.

"Yeah. You're gonna help me."

"Hell, yeah." I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 5.3K 55
Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brother is a funny smart mouth sibling. Alth...
12.8K 283 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
387 15 15
Kailia, the best friend of Scott and Stiles, has stood by and kept watch for all her life. She never asked questions and she never said no, but what...
39.9K 976 14
Book 1 of my Teen Wolf series. ❝ 'You mean like, murdered?' Scott asks, looking a little scared. ❞...