~BASKETBALLS~ (Joshler) {COMP...

By alphaoriginal

Tyler hates Josh. But that can all easily change. The Dun family recently moved next door to the Joseph famil... More

1. New term
2. I'm not good with people
3. Late night break in
4. Oh my Josh I'm so Dun with you
5. Dance Buddies
6. Joshua Dun (The devil's child)
7. Dinner Party
8. Detention
9. Guilty
10. Arrangements
11. Red Haired Boy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH DUN❤~
12. Date Night
13.Bowling
14. Kiss or tease?
15. Basketball Boys
16. Josh's Orders
17. Late night Party
18. DRuuUnkK
19. Gay? Not at all
20. URIE, Stop fooling around!
21. Victoria's Secret
22. Sex Education
23. The Big Game
24. Brendon's Birthday
25. Wet Dreams
26. Cake for Breakfast
27. Thoughts
28. Dance, Dance
29. Tests
30. Events
31. Sleepover
32. Moody Mornings
33. Airport
34. Fly High
35. A Room With The Devil
36. Annoyance
37. Truth or Dare?
38. Beach Fun
39. Jealousy
40. Pool
42. Confused Feelings
43. Two Happy Boys
44. Tyler The Virgin? (Not Any More)
45. Confessions, Breakups, Boyfriends?
46. Understanding
47. Hot and Steamy
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER JOSEPH❤~
48. Nervous
49. Report Card
50. Basketballs
~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

41. Party Conflicts

3.1K 109 296
By alphaoriginal

A/n: Sorry, this took me a while to get out. It took me long to write since I was stuck for ideas.

I've also been extremely stressed recently, my anxiety levels have been raising and I'm not doing so well at school.

So I'm sorry if I end up taking long to update. This was a really long chapter.

I've also found a way to include Blackbear in this story :)

I also felt really bad for taken long to publish this so I ended up making it an extra long chapter (the longest one I've done so far) :)

--------------------------------

Tyler's Pov:

The following day, Ryan and Brendon did not talk at all. In fact, they completely despised each other and did everything they could to piss one another off.

This made it difficult for me and Josh. During the day, both of us were continuously being pushed back and forth between the two boys. Both Ryan and Brendon wanting all attention on them.

We didn't know whether to be on Brendon's side or Ryan's side. Pete, Patrick, Jack and Alex all stayed away from the situation leaving Josh and I to figure this out.

I stuck around Brendon whereas Josh was with Ryan. All Brendon talked about during the day we how on earth did he ever stand dating Ryan, which made me sad thinking about it because they had been the cutest couple I'd ever seen.

Nothing special happened today. Our class just went sightseeing again in Rome, looking at all the monuments again before we leave tomorrow morning.

It's so weird thinking about it, how's it already been a week? Everyday passed by so quickly it's as if it never happened.

"Alright class!" Mrs.Wilson called grabbing everbodies attention. "We're going to be heading back now, and I want you all in your rooms packing to leave for tomorrow, we leave at 6am sharp. No fooling around!"

"What about the party?" Brendon whispered nudging me.

"I have no idea," I whispered back.

Mrs.Wilson seemed to pick up on this. She smirked before speaking again. "I don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard from quite a few students about a certain party tonight."

There were quiet murmurs errupting from the class. Knowing Mrs.Wilson, she was most definitely not going to let us go.

"Because I'm a very nice teacher..."

Brendon snorted beside me.

"I'm going to let you go."

The class cheered.

"-But, under certain circumstances." Mrs.Wilson interrupted. "I don't care if you get drunk but if you do, anything that happens is your responsibility. Also, you must NOT tell your parents I allowed this, understand?"

The class nodded their heads in agreement.

-----------time skip-----------

I sighed sitting down on the edge on my bed. We were back in our hotel rooms busy 'packing' for tomorrow.

Brendon had left to go hang out with Dallon, and Ryan went over to Pete's, Patrick's, Alex's and Jack's room, leaving me and Josh alone together.

"I really hope they make up. It's really hard having your two best friends in an argument," I said.

Josh chuckled sitting down on his bed. "Let's just hope they both get drunk tonight at the party and end up having make-up sex at the back of the building."

I laughed looking the red-haired devil in his warm brown eyes. "Yeah, they'll forgive each other but end up passing out by some drain pipe, 'cause they're so shitfaced."

Josh snorted loudly. "True."

I smiled at Josh. Maybe sometimes it wasn't always so bad having him around.

Sure, he was an idiot, and stupid, and probably the most annoying person I'd ever met, but he could still be fun.

We spent the rest of the goofing off and doing stupid things. Of course, I got pissed at Josh multiple times, but I was learning to live with it.

Soon the sun set and black filled the sky, engulfing the daylight into disappearance. Bright lights shone in the night's darkness and loud music was errupted in the atmosphere.

Walking outside into the noisy party filled with crazed teens getting drunk although the party had just started, I strolled over to the bar were a few friends of mine were hanging out. I sat down next to Pete on the barstool.

He immediately smirked at me, sliding over a drink.

I rolled my eyes sighing. "I'm not getting drunk again," I declared pushing the drink back over to Pete.

Pete sighed. "Oh c'mon, Tyler. Why not?"

"You know why not," I answered.

"Oh yeah!" Pete chuckled. "I remember last time."

"I recall you passing out," Jack smirked, as he sat down on the barstool beside Pete.

"And then I had to take you to my house," Josh added. He was sitting on the barstool next to me.

"Yeah yeah," I mumbled with a slight smile on my face. "That's why I'm not drinking again."

"We'll see about that," Jack muttered before standing up and walking away.

I furrowed my brows at him. He looked back at me and shrugged grinning before disappearing into the crowd of dancing people.

"I also still remember you saying a few things I don't think you were meant to tell me, while drunk," Josh added with a smirk.

"Like what?" I questioned. I hope I didn't tell him anything too personal.

The red haired boy shook his head looking down at his lap. He had a smile pulling at the corner of his lip as he looked back up at me. "I don't think you'll want to know," Josh said. "Knowing you, you'd deny it."

"Deny what?" I asked. What Josh was telling me was only making me more curious. I honestly don't remember a single thing from that party since a passed out, so I'm hoping I didn't say anything stupid.

"It doesn't matter," Josh mumbled. "Just have a drink, I promise nothing bad at all will happen this time."

Pete slid the drink over to me again, then sat there with his arms crossed looking at me expectantly.

"I'm not drinking it."

"Just one won't hurt."

"No."

"Yes!' Both of them chorused.

"No!" I yelled back at them.

"Please."

"I'm not-"

"Just do it!" Pete yelled laughing. "Please, Tyler."

"Why?"

"Do it!"

I sighed before hesitantly picking up the glass filled with the alcoholic beverage, and letting it burn down my throat.

Of course something bad was going to happen from doing this. I'm in a fan fic after all, and these things never go well.

"Ayyeee!" Pete cheered slapping me on the back. "Now another one."

"No," I said sternly back to him. "I'm not ha-"

"Heey guuyss," Brendon slurred droopily walking over to us. He was clearly drunk, but didn't look to happy. There's normally the happy silly drunk where he goofs around and haves fun, but he looked the complete opposite. The boy's hair was a mess and he had dark circles drooping from the underneath of his eyes. Brendon was stumbling so much, he looked as if he could collapse at any moment.

"Woah there bud," Josh spoke concerned at the boy's health. He grabbed on Brendon's waist to stop him from falling. "How much have you had to drink?"

"I caantss remmemberr," Brendon mumbled scratching his head in confusion.

"Alright, then." Josh's arm was still latched tightly onto the drunken boy, as he began to stand up from the barstool. "I think we should get you back to the room so you can rest."

"NO!" Brendon immediately screeched pushing himself away from Josh, and letting himself stumble to the ground. He struggled to stand himself up so Pete lent him a hand.

"I'm noot goirring baarrck."

"Yes you are. Just look at the state of you!" Josh argued trying to grab the boy's wrist. "I'm not letting you do anything stupid that you'll regret."

Before Josh could say anything more, the dark haired boy ran off disappearing into the chaotic crowd.

"Where'd he go?" Pete asked, his eyes gazing around.

"I'm not sure," I answered.

Josh sighed before sitting back down on the barstool, I did the same.

"I'm gonna go find Patrick," Pete mumbled walking off.

I turned around on my barstool looking back at the party of dancing drunks. I could see Jack in the distance, he had seemed to have found some girl by the looks of it.

There was a sudden tap on my shoulder which caused me to squeak in surprise. I turned around to see Josh laughing and the bartender smirking at me.

"Oh, uh.. h-hi," I stuttered awkwardly.

"You'be been sitting here a while," the bartender stated. He looked young, around his mid-twenties. His hair was bleached blonde and whole body painted in unique tattoos, as if his body was a canvas to decorate. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

"No, um. I fine, thank you," I smiled.

"You want a drink?" He questioned.

"No... I don't drink," I chuckled nervously. Josh snorted from beside me.

"Why not?"

"Well.... Last time it didn't go so well," I answered.

"If you want, I can hit you up with other stuff," He said. "But that depends if you'll rat me out or not."

"I won't," I promised.

"Alright, then-"

"Yo Bear!" Dallon called jogging over.

"Dallon," The man grinned, or 'Bear' as Dallon refered to him as. "You good."

"Yeah, I'm alright," Dallon smiled leaning agaisnt the bar table. "I heard from Brendon that you have him the 'stuff'."

"Ah yeah," Bear said. "The dark haired dude with the big forehead?"

"Yep, that's him."

"Well, he came to the bar and was looking for something other than alcohol, if you know what I mean," Bear chuckled. "So I gave him a bag of this."

The bartender threw a small plasctic bag on the table, then crossed his arms over with a smirk. It looked like it was filled with some green leaf.

"Dude, where'd you get it?" Dallon asked.

"Does it matter?" Bear questioned and Dallon shook his head. "If you want a smoke, take some."

Dallon obliged, pulling some out and rolling it up. So did Josh. I just stood there awkwardly watching the two.

"You're not going to have some, Ty," Dallon asked. I shook my head and he furrowed his brows. "It's just weed, 's not that bad."

"C'mon, have a smoke." Dallon pulled out some more, rolling it up and lighting it for me before passing it over.

I hesitatantly put it in my mouth but it wasn't long before I fell into a coughing fit.

Josh laughed. "Tyler, don't inhale just suck it."

I furrowed my brows at him. "How would you know?"

The red haired boy smirked at me. "Oh please, back at my old school my friends and I always used to bunk lessons to go out and get high. I'm pretty sure after all those years that I know how to smoke."

My mouth fell open causing Josh to laugh. "C'mon baby boy, let's go dance."

He gripped my wrist pulling me into the chaotic crowd. I could already feel myself loosing up. Time passed and life felt absulutely great. My head was dizzy and the world was spinning around me but all I could think to do was laugh. Any part fears that haunted me seemed to have flown away.

One thing I know for sure was that I was definitely not thinking straight.

Josh and I were swarmed with girls, most of them looking like they were in their twenties. I don't think they noticed that we were still young teens otherwise they would have left by now.

Although this was all happening, the only thing I could keep my eyes on was Josh. The way his messy hair was slowly fading out to more of a pink or how whenever he smiled, his eyes crinkled up which I couldn't help but think was adorable.

But then seeing Jenna out of the corner of my eyes made me feel guilty. My first thought was to go over to her and hang out like boyfriends and girlfriends do, but then I thought why? She was clearly having a fun time with out me and I didn't need her at this moment.

So I stayed with Josh. We laughed, danced, and laughed some more. I didn't know if I would feel the same way after the high would wear away, but I didn't want to think about that.

Instead I let the night grow and hours pass by. I had drunken so much that I was beginning to loose balance.

"Should we go back to our room?" Josh asked.

"Yeahh, let's go backk," I giggled. "But carry me."

Josh smiled bending down to pick me up and then threw me over his shoulder. I squealed clinging onto his shirt, his muscular arm around my waist as he carried me inside and upstairs to our room.

When in the room, Josh shut the door and placed me down gently. I stumbled back crashing against the wall.

Josh laughed helping me stand up, but then pressed my back to the wall with his hand tracing down my side. I looked at him questioningly but the red haired boy only smirked.

"Josh...I," I said completely unsure of what to say. My voice was do quiet that it was barely audible. I could push him away and get annoyed, but instead I just stood there as if I were glued to the floor.

The red-head brought his hand up and cupped my jaw, the side of his thumb caressing my cheek. His other hand cruising down my thigh leaving his finger prints along the bare flesh of my ripped jeans.

"J-Josh I, um..can't.. jus," I stuttered trying to form a sentence but nothing coming out of my mouth seemed to make sense, it was all just cobwebs and flies.

"Sshhhh baby boy," Josh hushed pushing his finger to my lips. I smiled, biting the edge of his finger. Josh chuckled pulling his finger away, "What do you think you're doing?"

I shrugged smiling sheepishly. Josh leaned in, his forehead resting against mine and lips so close, but not quite touching yet.

I let out a breathy laugh as I placed my hands on Josh's chest, his hands on my waist. Both of our bodies were tightly pressed together.

The whole world around me had completely stopped, all my attention on the boy in front of me. I loved the way that his hair could be sticking up in all sorts of directions and still look good, or the way his dark coffee brown eyes had me entranced everytine I looked at them. Josh's big muscular frame fit perfectly with my small slim body, and every time our skin made contact it had me dizzy as if I had just gotten off a roller coaster.

Josh was my roller coaster. Both good and bad in many ways. Roller coasters have you scared when on them, but some what thrilled and excited. And although you may want to desperately get off the ride because of these mixed emotions, there's something always that keeps bringing you back to have another go around.

Josh's lips inched closer to mine, I could feel his heavy breath against me and the sound of his heart beating from under where my hand was resting on his chest. My eyes fluttered close as I smiled to myself.

But that smile soon turned into a frown.

Why was this happening? I have a girlfriend. I don't like Josh. I'm straight.

I furrowed my brows shaking my head slightly.

"What's wrong?" Josh asked noticing my behaviour.

"No," I mumbled to myself. I pushed Josh off from me, he looked completely confused and a little annoying. "No!" I said, but this time a lot louder.

"Tyler, What are you doing?" Josh asked clearly pissed.

"What are you doing?" I shouted at the red haired devil, he looked taken back.

"Why are you doing this to me! I have a girlfriend and a life and you suddenly decide to come and destroy it!" I yelled. "I don't like you. In fact, I've never liked you Josh! You're just an annoying ass nobody who thinks they're so funny. Well guess what Josh! You're not funny, you're just fucking annoying! When will you understand this?!"

"I-I don't understand...." Josh looked shocked and still very confused. He slowly backed away from me so he was at the other side if the room.

I shook my head glaring at him. "I hate you Joshua Dun, so much I wish you were dead," I seethed, not a single sound if regret in my voice.

Josh looked hurt, really hurt. But I didn't care. He was about to turn around to leave the room when suddenly Brendon swung open the door, teary eyed and angry.

Ryan was following behind, tears falling down the fragile boy's cheeks. "So what Brendon!" He shouted. "Thats just it? We break up a day ago and you're already all over Dallon!!?"

Brendon turned to face the younger brunette, rage painted across his face. "I told you I'm fucking sorry!"

Ryan let out a sob, his face in his hands. He looked up, nothing but sadness displayed across the boy's face. "Well I'm sorry to say that a simple 'sorry' is not enough, Brendon. I honestly don't give a shit anymore, you can go fuck Dallon for all I care," And with that, Ryan stormed out of the room. Josh rolled his before walking out too and slamming the door.

I sat down on my bed in confusion. Brendon sighed before coming to sit down next to me.

"What happened?" I asked staring blankly at the wall.

"I kissed Dallon," Brendon murmured, regret plain in his voice. "How about you?"

"Me and Josh just had an argument," I told him. I was most definitely not going to tell him about what happened between us.

Brendon sighed, "What the fuck did we do, Tyler?"

I wiped away my tears with my sleeve leaning into Brendon's side. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"I don't know, Brendon. I don't know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 150 95
August Levisay used to be out and proud of his sexuality. He was so charismatic and popular at his old high school, but everything changed quickly so...
915 73 12
Kyoko, Naruto and Sasuke are in their mid teens now and things get a lot crazier and more interesting for them. With a mysterious organisation hunti...
265K 14.7K 29
Ace Foley is charming, attractive, and dangerous. When he decides to go to the bar to relax for a night, he has his first encounter with Jack and Del...
300K 8.5K 12
[THIS IS A SAMPLE] Read the full story on Radish fiction. The link is in my Wattpad Bio. --- August walked out of Vincent's life the same way he walk...