invisible crush

By ravsisrekt

You, a fan, are dead and haunt BTS. Being involved in an accidental hit-and-run by the boys' tour bus on your... More

T e a s e r
Prologue: Bangtan Murders You
Chapter 1: Jimin Sees You
Chapter 2: A Heartbeat
Chapter 3: the Thing
Chapter 4: Yoongi's My Bias
Chapter 5: Choose you Choose me
Chapter 6: I Miss You
Chapter 7: You Tryna Kiss Me?
Chapter 8: Why Jimin?
Chapter 9: Insecurities
Chapter 10: Jimin Doesn't Care About You
Chapter 11: Be Back Soon
Chapter 12: Touch Her Real Body
Chapter 14: Power and Control
Chapter 15: We Chose You
Chapter 16: Truly Attractive
Chapter 17: Jimin vs Jimin
Chapter 18: The Start to Jealousy
Chapter 19: Evolution of Jealousy
Chapter 20: The Kiss Meant Something?
Chapter 21: #DicksOut
Chapter 22: That I Like Kissing You
Chapter 23: Whoops
Chapter 24: We'll Find A Way
Chapter 25: Yoongi's Screams Intensify
Chapter 26: A Time Jump
Chapter 27: Weird Ghost + Human Sex
Chapter 28: Saving Thing
Chapter 29: The Day Has Come
Chapter 30: You're Alive?
Epilogue: I'll Find My Way Back to You
thank you~

Chapter 13: Meeting the Ex

46.3K 3.1K 4K
By ravsisrekt

It had been a harsh few days for Jimin. From the constant worry over where you had ran off to, or the studying of Thing and how it was already on its course to manipulate you, Jimin couldn't figure out his best moves. From weirdly missing you, to thinking about you constantly, the only thing that kept him going was to find a way to bring you back. He had to. He just had to.

Anchor or not, at this point, Jimin only cared to see you alive again. He didn't care for what role he played entirely as you were the important one. You were important to him.

He recites that constantly in his head as he mumbles, murmurs, and curses under his breath. Feet moving quick due to his anxiety, Jimin repeatedly adjusts the mask that is dark and big on his mouth and nose. He makes sure to have glasses on as he moves into the floors of the familiar hospital alone. Lying his way in, he makes his approach fast as he comes to test his theory.

Jimin came to touch your real body.

From what Jungkook joked about, to the constant clues that were thrown Jimin's way when trying to research about this bizarre setting, Jimin's mind and theory only resulted in this one approach and he was going to go ahead and try it. Today was the day he did something on his own and started to act like an anchor at work. Thing was one step ahead and Jimin needed to catch up.

The phone in his jeans started to ring and buzz at his thigh and Jimin was quick to answer it as he travelled up the elevator with others. Moving his glasses off and having his hair hit his lashes as a shield, Jimin's muffled voice from the mask blared into the speaker as he whispered into it and greeted whoever was calling him.

"I'll be over very soon," Jimin said, eyes on the numbers that counted to floors.

"Just remember to get Jungkook and Yoongi hyung's dishes or else they'll be cranky the whole day," the leader chuckled. Namjoon then went to ask about the ride and if everything was okay with Jimin and the driver assigned to go grab pick-up for lunch. Jimin lied through his teeth, nervously smiling under his mask as he assured Namjoon he'd be back soon.

Level 3.

Phone still in hand, Jimin chuckled and tried not to think about the driver that was waiting downstairs with a car full of food. Wanting to hurry what he was doing, Jimin sang out a "Good bye!" into the phone and clicking it off before Namjoon could finish his last sentence.

Strutting towards the room that was familiar to him. He stared at the number long and hard and kept his distance from the outside. He glanced through the window. Staring over at two bodies that were slowly getting up while holding each other, one woman's hands were hard to let your body go as she was hugged by the boy and taken out. Jimin rolled his back to the wall and created distance, not wanting them to see him peeking. Recognizing the woman as your mother, and the boy as your best friend, Jimin didn't say a word. He wanted to go up and apologize, say anything to make them feel better but he couldn't. He simply watched them leave defeated in the opposite direction of the hall.

Taking in a breath, Jimin moved inside. Closing the door lightly behind him so it wouldn't make noise, Jimin stepped backwards slowly slowly slowly before turning around and facing you patched up, pale, and sickly looking on the hospital bed. His heart sank.

It was hard for him to build the courage to walk to the side of your bed. But his lips were parted in awe, his body loosened, and his entire existence seemed to belong to this moment. His body gravitated to yours without even knowing it, a stronger power within him and his cells directing his feet at your side. Standing tall and surprisingly out of breath, Jimin's eyes squinted from the sweat of his hair that hit the whites of his eyes.

His eyes were stinging.

Small hands moving from his side, Jimin looked at your arm that was laying lifelessly at your side. There were imprints of blood under your skin, collected and looking like a hand, it was obvious to him that your mother had been holding on to you while she slept at your side the entire night and day. Jimin bounced his gaze to the door and to you numerous times before he swallowed the lump at his throat and continued to do what he was here to do.

Hands shaking a little, he did it. He touched you.

From the first tap, Jimin felt nothing but his heart racing and eyes starting to sting further for other reasons he wasn't comfortable admitting and sharing yet. If he did, it would sadden him.

Fingers moving to lightly massage the blood clusters that created images on your hand and arm, Jimin's fingers eventually made it to your hand and he smiled, tears at his eyes when there was a jolt that stroked up and down his arm. Glancing over at the machines attached to you, he read the frequency of your heart on one screen and laughed breathily when seeing your heart starting to race faster.

Smiling like an idiot, the boy chuckled before looking back to your face. Feeling as if he was doing something, something productive, it all ended when the spark died, your heart went back to a steady pace and the feeling of your fingers on his didn't make his own heart skip a beat. Cute smile fading and a tear successfully leaving his eye, Jimin watched his theory cave in on itself.

It didn't work.

Jimin's jaw clenched. Letting your hand go and moving to wipe his eyes, the boy's fingers scrunched in as he rubbed his eyes for a long while. Loving the feeling and seeing as it helped him not to cry more, it did make his eyes redder than ever when having his fingers fall back to his sides.

Jimin's lips parted and closed, parted and closed, only to slowly start to tremble under the mask, "I-I, I don't know what to do Y/N," he said slowly, hating how water seemed to be burning his vision again, "I can't figure it out and I-I-" His lips pursed shut. Jimin stopped talking to your body completely as his empty gaze moved towards the door that opened with a knock.

Jimin swallowed hard, stepping away from your side when blue hair popped into the room and a pale and beautiful face smiled in awkwardness before walking in. The idol was quick to awkwardly laugh when the girl unknown to him started to smile and ask questions.

"I was a friend of hers and asked for her room number from the front," Jimin claimed quick before the girl could ask for his name. "I had to come and see her."

The beautiful girl that was once awkward seemed to relax a little. Jimin saw her shoulder's roll back as she moved with her coffee to the opposite side of the hospital bed. Her blue hair was long and messy, almost as if she hadn't left your side along with your Mother who wasn't present – thankfully. The last Jimin wanted was a room full of questions questions questions he didn't have the answers to; getting caught was the last on his list.

"A friend?" she asked with a pained chuckle, her eyes narrowing as she sat down on a chair and glanced at your body. Her eyes were back on Jimin who shifted back awkward and continued, "From where exactly?"

"...school," Jimin's voice piped out, the sweat from his hair starting to move to the mask he wore.

The girl nodded really slowly. The awkwardness, the surprise, and the want for Jimin to leave quickly didn't sit right with her. She could see he was really jumpy and that made her uncertain for his intentions here in the first place – the mask and sweating didn't help. She played off her curiousity with a joke, "You going to take your mask off so I can formally greet you?"

"T-That won't be necessary," Jimin chuckled out, eyes squinting over how creepy he was making himself to be, "I just, I have a cold and I don't want to accidentally bring any germs close to Y/N..."

The girl's brows seemed to jump a little at that and Jimin was a laughing mess from nervousness as he pointed over to the door. "But I should go-"

"Already? I'm sure you've just come here, I could leave if you-" she was starting to get up from her chair, willing to give him privacy but Jimin shook his hands out, telling her to sit.

"No, no, my ride is waiting for me outside, I should head out."

"You sure?" she asked, chuckling when Jimin wiped his hand hastily at his jean and struck it out for a handshake over your body.

"Yes...the next time I'm back hopefully she's back," his voice was soft near the end and he smiled when the girl sweetly nodded over at him and took his hand. Over your body, both came to know each other as he tried to be as respectful with boundaries as possible.

"That would be the dream," she sighed out, blinking away from Jimin and letting his sweaty hand go. She looked back at your face, her fingers moving to pet the hair away from your forehead and side. Jimin watched how gentle she was with you and couldn't help but smile, his curiosity of who she was consuming him. The fact that she was innocently beautiful didn't help his gawking.

Jimin cleared his throat when she noticed him staring for too long. Eyes forming thin lines as he indicated he was smiling friendly under his mouth, Jimin totally forgot to move away and leave as he had previously mentioned as he stirred up a conversation, "A dream that is likely to come true."

The blue-haired girl sat back on to her chair. "I hope it does...Y/N deserves to live."

Jimin sighed internally, wishing you could hear that and have the same mentality, "She's got an amazing family behind her," he said with a slight smile, side-glancing her way as he sweetly tempted her into the bunch of his words, "...and caring friends. It'll be hard for her to resist and not come back."

The girl chuckled and Jimin side-smiled at how sweet of a sight it was. He found himself staring again.

"You talk as if she's aware of how badly we're all handling," the girl joked cutely, eyes squinting as she pushed the coffee into her mouth. "I'm sure if that was the case it would be easy to persuade her to come back..."

Jimin choked on his attempted laughter as he awkwardly stared over at you. "Oh girl, she knows, she knows but it's hard to persuade her," he mumbled under his breath causing the girl to purse her lips in his direction and go 'hm?'

Jimin cleared his throat. "I was just wondering what you are to her? The last I heard, she only had one best friend." He chuckled and nudged for a joke, but the girl didn't take it as she stared over at your face that was swallowing up steel and oxygen.

"I guess you can say I used to be a close friend," she said softly, coffee cup back to her mouth as the last bit of her sentence became hard for Jimin to hear. Noticing the sadness, the awkward atmosphere, and the regret that was written on her face, Jimin didn't bother in asking what exactly happened between the two. Instead, he went, "I'm sure she's missing you...wherever Y/N is right now."

The girl rolled her watery eyes. "I seriously doubt that but thank you for trying to comfort."

She was beautiful as she cried and Jimin was back to staring.

She apologized. He stared. She chuckled and didn't mean it. He stared.

She collected herself and,
Jimin nodded in discomfort.

It went deadly quiet.
The blue-haired beauty staring at you, while Jimin's breathless-self stared at her in worry for you.

She side-glanced his way and tried not to smile over him zoning out. "I'm Iniko...just so you know."

Jimin caught himself and was back to laughing in a painful way as he nodded and memorized the name to the beautiful face he couldn't stop staring at. "I-I, I'm Jimin."

Her brows furrowed a little at that and Jimin panicked. Grabbing his glasses that dangled from the neck of his sweater, Jimin placed them on and made a joke to clear the air. "I'm pretty sure Y/N befriended me because I reminded her of her favourite boy group." His voice was pitched, wanting Iniko to fall for his way as he got ready to leave.

"Right," the girl said, brows still tight but smile relaxing as she watched Jimin trip back on the hospital bed and have it jerk. The equipment moved and Iniko was surprised as she made sure you weren't affected from Jimin's fall back.

He scooped himself up, apologizing before mumbling out a 'bye' with a flick of wrist. Waving, Jimin sang out for her to take care of herself. Before he could see her, or her reaction over him accidentally knocking everything over, Jimin ran out into the hall and towards the stairs instead of the elevator.

His feet were faster than before, anxiety gone and replaced with embarrassment.

Jimin hated how he made a fool of himself in front of a girl he found beautiful.

-

A/N: this was short, but I only did made it this way because the next few chapters will be longer and more heavy. PREPARE THE NACHOS, MY LOVELIES! PREPARE THE NACHOS, I REPEAT. *evil laugh*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.6K 42
"I never loved you. it was a prank" Park Jimin is an innocent boy with a heart. But when Min Yoongi was dared to use Jimin what will happen if Yoong...
276K 16K 65
Jimin's Whore Part 2 You've decided that three months away from Jimin was more than you could take, but is it ever really possible to pick up where y...
370 25 23
You and Jung Hoseok have been friends for ages. You do practically everything together: Eat, laugh, travel, share jokes, have so many inside jokes, s...
5.2K 652 55
" Why did you suddenly kiss me??!!"- Park Y/n " Just follow what I do"- Jeon Jungkook An encounter with a stranger changes my life... Make me feel w...