Colors of Us

By DoNotMicrowave

After months of therapy, Garrett Delko is still struggling to cope with his brother's suicide. The only time... More

1| Garrett
2| Garrett
3| Arianne
4| Arianne
5| Garrett
6| Garrett
7| Arianne
8| Arianne
9| Garrett
10| Garrett
11| Arianne
12| Arianne
13| Garrett
14| Garrett
15| Arianne
16| Arianne
17| Garrett
18| Garrett
19| Arianne
20| Arianne
21| Garrett
22| Garrett
23| Arianne
24| Arianne
25| Garrett
26| Garrett
Epilogue| Arianne

Colors of Us

33.4K 1.1K 267
By DoNotMicrowave

I've been working on this story for the past 5 months. It deals with issues many people don't want to acknowledge, much less talk about.

The story is a rough, unedited draft so bear with me. If you see a mistake or an inconsistency please leave an inline comment so I can correct it in the edited version. :)

Triggers: Story contains a character dealing with his brother's suicide.

Colors of Us is copyrighted which includes all chapters, characters, and associated content. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, Lindsey Summers.

© 2017 Lindsey Summers. All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

439 87 17
Getting blamed for a murder she never committed isn't something Danielle expected when she let her anger get the best of her for once in her life. ...
495 53 25
Here's to the girls who find Bad Guys more appealing than Good Guys. In the vibrant world of an Arts and Literature College, Emily dances on the brin...
Gray By 🌙

Romance

429K 12.4K 39
This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're not into the lovey-dovey type story then...
1.7K 34 31
In a twist of fate, Ariah Martin's world flips upside down when she receives an invitation to a Christian summer camp. Little does she know that the...