Shy Little Fairy {Wattys 2018}

By Yayie99

Niki Nakamura, a 16 year old girl who decided to follow her dreams. She used to live with her parents but aft... More

Chapter 1: Niki's New Life
Chapter 2: One Year Later
Chapter 3: Coincidence?
Chapter 4: Thank You, Natsu-sama
Chapter 5: Meet Mittens!
Chapter 6: Unexpected Question
Chapter 7: Getting to Know Fairy Tail
Christmas OVA!~🎄
Chapter 8: What Happened?
Chapter 9: Mikage Forest
Chapter 10: The Kid
Chapter 11: Running Out Of Time
Valentine OVA!~♥
Chapter 12: Bad Decision
Chapter 13: Going Back Home
Chapter 14: The First Mission
Chapter 15: Listening to It
Chapter 16: A Friend or A Foe?
Chapter 17: Trying to Explaining the Unexplainable
Chapter 18: Is it Too Late?
Chapter 19: Breathe In, Breathe Out
Chapter 20: Over at Last, Or Is It?
Chapter 21: From Dust we Come, To Dust we Go...
Chapter 22: From Good, to 'What?'
Chapter 23: Jealousy? (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Jealousy? (Part 2)
Chapter 25: New Orland
Chapter 26: Anxiety
Chapter 27: Dusty
Chapter 28: Mr. Sand Man?
Chapter 29: It's Over, Isn't It?
Chapter 30: Angels
Chapter 31: April The 15th
Chapter 32: Natsu Vs. Edward
Chapter 33: Finale

Chapter 34: Epilogue

70 2 0
By Yayie99

"Niki!!!" Mittens shouted while she flew toward me at high speed. I looked at her and smiled widely while opening my arms. She then landed on my chest and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy to see you!!!"

"Hey, Mittens! I am also happy to see you!" I laughed a little.

"Careful, she's still recovering from that injury." Edward said while he walked toward us. I raised an eyebrow.

"Ed, I am already healed from that internal injury. At the end it was only a small cut that I had and not a big hole like all of you thought that I was going to have. I now have a small bandage to stop it from bleeding, that is all." I explained and he nodded.

"I know, I know. Your magic sealed most of the injury by itself." Edward said while he hugged me. "It's good to see you all better." He said sweetly and I hugged him back.

"Thank you, brother." I smiled. We pushed apart and then I looked at Mittens. "So? What did you wanted to show me?" I asked and she smiled.

"Its a surprise! We need everyone to get here first before showing it to you!" Mittens smiled and I nodded.

"Alright." I said and then sat down on a table with Edward and Mittens while we waited for the others.

"Good morning, Niki!" Mirajane said she gave me a cup of green tea. I smiled.

"Good morning, Mira."

"How are you feeling today? You look much better. I even like that ponytail that you did on your hair." Mirajane said and I nodded.

"Thank you, Mira. I feel like a completely new person now." I answered and she smiled. I was given a second chance to life and now that I am able to use magic, I am going to use it to protect the ones I love. Nobody will suffer from anything as long as I am able to prevent it.

"That's really good to hear. Oh! Master and I want to help you with your training, if you need some help." Mirajane said and I nodded.

"Of course! Any help is good help." I said and she nodded.

"Alright! I'll let him know your answer. Now I have to go back to work. We can talk later if you like." Mirajane suggested.

"Of course! Thank you, Mira." I said and she left. Then I felt how someone grabbed me from the back of my shirt and lifted me up high.

"Ekk!!!" I cried surprised and looked at who it was.

"You are telling me this Scaredy Cat has Devil Slayer magic, Shrimp?" Gajeel asked while chewing a piece of metal.

"G-Greeting, Gajeel..." I said awkwardly.

"Yes, Gajeel! Lu-chan told me!" Levy said.

"What a weird magic for you to have." Lilly said while eating a Kiwi. I sweat-dropped.

"I know..."

"Hey, ugly-ass face! Let Niki down!" Edward said seriously and Gajeel let go of me.

"You want a fight, Sand Man?" Gajeel asked seriously and Edward smirked.

"Hell yeah!"

"Please stop, you two..." Levy sighed.

"Its okay, Edward. You know how Gajeel is, do not worry." I said and Edward nodded.

"Fine."

"Come on, Gajeel. Let's get some breakfast." Levy said and then they left. We sat down again on the table.

"Good morning." Erza said while she, Wendy and Charles walked closer to me. I waved at them.

"Greetings, girls." I smiled.

"Erza-chan!" Mittens shouted and hugged her.

"Hello, Mittens. You are as adorable as always." Erza said while she hugged Mittens tightly, pressing her against her armer.

"E-Erza... Can't... Breath...!" Mittens said while she tried to breath.

"She can't hear you." Charles sweat-dropped.

"Good morning, Niki-san. How are you feeling?" Wendy said while she sat besides me, she placed her hands close to my chest and started healing me, I smiled.

"I am much better, thanks to you, Wendy." I said and she nodded.

"Your welcome, Niki. Its good to know that I can help you get better." Wendy smiled and then pulled away her hands. "This should take care of it. If you feel some kind of pain, just tell me, okay?" Wendy asked and I nodded.

"Of course. Thank you once again." I said and we both smiled.

"Morning, girls." Gray said while he walked toward us, already shirtless.

"Gray, your clothes." Erza said and he smirked.

"I know, I have it right here." He said while he lifted his hand and was grabbing his shirt.

"Well, you're supposed to have it on, not on your hand. So dress up now." Erza ordered.

"A-Aye..." Gray said scared while he dressed up.

"Good morning, Gray." I said with a smile.

"Hey there, hot-chick. Like the thing you did with your hair." Gray said and I blushed a little.

"Thank you..."

"Hey, ice-pervert! Stop calling my sister a hot-chick." Edward said seriously and Gray looked at him.

"Or what?" He teased Edward.

"Or I'm gonna kick your ass right now!"

"That's enough." Erza ordered and they both stopped.

"H-Hai..."

"Do not worry, Ed. He always calls me that way, just like Gajeel calls me Scaredy Cat." I explained and then felt something strange, like if someone was stabbing me with their eyes. I turned around and saw who it was.

"Love Rival!" Juvia said with a dark aura surrounding her.

"Ekk!!!" I yelped.

Oh, hello Juvia!" Mirajane said while walking closer.

"Hello, Mira-san." Juvia greeted normally.

"How is that she talks to everyone normally except for me and Lucy..?" I asked confused.

"Both of you are closed friends with Gray, so she thinks that you are going to steal him away from her." Erza explained and I nodded.

"Ohhh..."

"So Juvia, where have you been? I haven't seen you anywhere in this book." Mirajane said and I looked at her.

"Yes, Juvia's been missing on this past chapters from this book, but Juvia knows that Juvia will appear on the next chapters that comes on the future." Juvia answered. I widened my eyes.

"Mira! Juvia! You must not break the fourth wall slightly!!!" I said desperately and they both looked at me.

"Oh! Were we too direct?" Mirajane asked confused and I nodded.

"Yes!!!"

"Should Juvia not tell then that Juvia is going to appear on the next-"

"NO! Specially NOT tell them that!!!" I shouted and she nodded.

"Okay, Juvia will leave you for now... LOVE RIVAL!"

"Ekk!!!" I yelped again and then she left. I sighed relieved.

"That was a close one..." I said awkwardly.

"Hey everyone! We are home!!!" Natsu shouted while he, Happy and Lucy walked into the guild and everyone greeted them. I looked at them and smiled.

"Greeting!" I said happily.

"Niki!" Happy hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Hello, Happy!" I smiled.

"Niki! You're alright!" Natsu said happily while grinning.

"How are you feeling?" Lucy asked while they all sat on our table.

"I am much better, thanks to Wendy's help." I answered and she blushed a little.

"It was nothing, Niki-san." Wendy added.

"Now that we are all here, we should go on a mission! That way Niki can show us her new magic!" Natsu said excited.

"She is still recovering, flame-breath!" Edward said seriously.

"I do not know how to use my magic properly still." I explained but they ignored me.

"What did you called me, dust-brain?" Natsu asked seriously.

"I called you blame breath, match head!"

"You wanna fight?! 'Cause I'm all fired up now!" Natsu said with his fists already on fire.

"Hell yeah! About time I get a good fight!"

"No fighting today!" Mittens said while she looked at both in the eyes. "You will stay here with us until I say it!" She said while using her Mind Control and they both sat down without arguing. Then they both blinked and rubbed their eyes.

"I was about to do something..." Edward said confused.

"Yeah, me too... What was it?" Natsu asked and I looked at Mittens.

"Mittens?" I said while raising an eyebrow and she smiled.

"Hehehehe..." She laughed awkwardly and I giggled. She's never going to change.

"So why are we here anyways?" Gray asked and Mittens remembered.

"Oh! Right! I want to show you all something!" Mittens said excited and then flew up. "Hey Cana! Can you come here? Everyone is here waiting!" Mittens said and Cana walked toward us normally.

"You are not drinking, Cana?" Lucy asked and she shook her head.

"Not today. I'm completely sober. Besides, I don't feel like drinking today." Cana explained.

"I told her not to drink today so she could finish what I told her." Mittens whispered me.

"I knew it." I swat dropped. Then Cana grabbed her small bag and pulled a small white envelope.

"Here ya' go, Niki. Keep rocking your magic." Cana said and then turned around. "Wellp, I'm thirsty now. Let's get drunk!!!!" She said and then went to the bar.

"Well that escalated quickly..." Gray said and we all nodded. I looked at the envelope.

"Open it, Niki!" Mittens said excited.

"Yeah, Niki! We want to see!" "Aye!" Natsu and Happy followed. I turned around the envelope and unsealed it. I put my hand inside of the envelope and pulled out what was on the inside while I widened my eyes.

"M-My own card..." I said surprised and everyone looked at it.

I looked at the card and read it completely. I smiled sweetly.

"This is... Perfect..." I said slightly and looked at everyone who were smiling at me. I smiled back. "Thank you, everyone... I do not know what to say..." I added.

"It was nothing, Niki." Erza said.

"Yeah, it was fun to help Cana-san to do it!" Wendy smiled.

"It was amazing to see how she do every card she gave us." Lucy explained.

"At least some of us helped to do the card." Gray said while looking at Edward and Natsu.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?!" Natsu asked.

"We helped too!" Edward added.

"Cheering Cana on the background is not helping." Gray said seriously.

"Oh, so you wanna fight?" Edward said while standing up.

"Yeah, this ice-queen wants to fight!" Natsu added and Gray prepared himself.

"Bring it on!!!" Gray shouted and they started to fight. A minute passed and the whole guild started also fighting. I just looked at the card and smiled sweetly.

This is just the beginning of something new...

The End.... (?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 338 30
Your name is Y/N L/N, you're the elemental dragon slayer, though you mainly use your sound element because that's your strongest element you have. Yo...
216K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
35.8K 715 36
"I can't do it!!!!" "I give up!!!!!" "This is beyond me!!! How can I do that?!" This boy was by no means popular. He certainly isn't confident. He's...
154K 4.2K 22
Lucy is left in shambles when she finds out some shocking news about herself. She fears the guild will not accept her fate and searches for help, for...