I Want To Make You Scream

By Ambidextrous18

Sawada Tsunayoshi is a sassy human comeback generator with a dirty mouth, and throughout campus, he's been kn... More

Chapter 1: My Mouth's the Other Hole You Wouldn't be Entering

Chapter 2: Sex Jokes aren't Funny. I Mean, Cum On People!

1.8K 78 67
By Ambidextrous18

Roses are red

Violets are blue

I'm using my hand

When thinking of you~

- Reborn Sinclair

. . . 

"This is ModelNetwork reporting live in beautiful Sicily, Italy - A lovely morning accompanied by the newest, raging hot magazine model, Reborn Sinclair! This sexy 17-year-old rookie sensation's popularity skyrocketed across the nation not only with his mad skills in modelling but also with his 'looks' in just half a month the world had laid his eyes on him! Here's Stefano Moretti bringing you this rising star's first interview 6 months ago during his recruitment!"

Stefano: Excuse me, may I interview you? I'm from ModelNetwork, bringing the nation the latest news about new models like you!

Reborn: *smirks at the camera* Why, of course.

Stefano: Name?

Reborn: Reborn Sinclair!~ *winks*

Stefano: Sex?

Reborn: Six to seven times a week! *smiles*

Stefano: *blinks* No, no! I mean male or female?

Reborn: *laughs* Both. 

Stefano: Holy cow! 

Reborn: Yes, that works too. Cow, sheep... animals in general.

Stefano: But isn't that hostile?

Reborn: Yes, horse style, dog style, any style.

Stefano: *faints*

Hayato: Cut that! *blocks the camera with his hand*

"There you have it folks! This is ModelNetwork bring you the latest and hottest talk of the country! Before we sign off, we have the covered footage of Reborn Sinclair's latest interview!"

Reporter: Reborn Sinclair, you are now the hottest talk of Italy! What are your next plans since your modelling career rose to the top? Are you joining the entertainment industry?

Reborn: *laughs* Unfortunately, no. I'm quite comfortable with my work now.

Reporter: Now this is a question your fans are dying to ask. Considering your reveal on being bisexual 6 months ago, do you have a lover?

Reborn: *smirks at the camera* Who knows?

Reporter: What message do you have for our viewers?

Reborn: Sex is never the answer. It's the question. The answer's yes. *smirks*

Hayato: Cut that! *blocks the camera with his hand*

"Good day!"

. . .

Namimori, Japan

Tsuna whipped his head so fast it looked like the bones in his neck were misplaced. 

"Nice ass." The woman winked.

"I seriously don't want to deal with this right now." Tsuna groaned. They had once again gathered a crowd.'Seriously?! Don't they have nothing else to do?!'

"I'm Eri. Nice to meet you, Sawada Tsunayoshi. So, how much for one night?"

"You want to have sex with me?" He blinked in confusion.

The woman, Eri, laughed. "HA! As if you dirty plebeian. I just wanted to confirm the rumors. Looks like they're all true."

Tsuna rolled his eyes. He doesn't  want to hit a girl. He would never hit a girl in his whole life. After all, his mom had taught him to respect all women. Ever since rumors of him sleeping with just anyone had been circulating, all these people do is try to confront him every single moment of his life. 

Since he pretty much looks like a girl, thanks to his genes from his mother and dead father, none of them seemed to contribute to his height. What he got though was fair skin and a girlish body. And also jealous hypocrites. How he cursed his physique. That was also probably the time when someone had spread lies of him sleeping around and having sex.

Tsuna is an innocent 16-year-old adolescent boy. He hadn't even watched porn yet. Or tried touching himself. 

Unknown to him, he's the most fuckable kid in town.

And unknown to them, he's still a virgin.

"I'd slap you, like my boyfriend Mochida did to teach you a lesson, but I don't want to get slut on my hand." Eri sneered and stood a head above him. Damn.

Still, Tsuna smirked. "Why not? You already have it all over your outfit." He looked at her from top to bottom. 

Oh, how had Hibari Kyouya not caught up on this? The girl wasn't even wearing the prescribed uniform.'Oh...right...Kyouya's busy since he had an important student from Italy coming to see him. Was that today? At least that's what he told me.'

Eri looked ready to slap him, but stood her ground. "I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap a better argument than yours, you slut." She smirked.

"Well it would be a nice change from all the crap that's been coming out of your mouth," Tsuna held himself back. He was in between the line of feeling anger or sympathy. 

"Oh please. You should be thanking me. I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my ass." Eri told him. They were definitely drawing a crowd now. '

'Where the fuck are the teachers?' Tsuna sighed. "That's because you're so full of shit."

Eri gritted her teeth

Tsuna stepped closer to her and put a hand on her shoulder. Eri stared at Tsuna's hand. 

"You know, " Tsuna started. "...we could stand here all day with you trying to outsmart me and we wouldn't get anywhere. I wish you could last way longer in bed than you do in an argument. That would actually be worth my time."

Eri could only gape as he turned his back to head to the rooftop as the students who had formed a crowd made way for him.

'It feels like a day for skipping the rest of my classes.'

After all, he'll get the same low grades in every subject for two reasons. One, the male teachers he refused to sleep with thought they could threaten him with failing grades. Second, the female teachers are thinking he's sleeping with his male teachers and are just jealous bitches.

If he actually had the money, we would be transferring to a better school faaaaaar faaaaar away from these fakes. However, Tsuna actually didn't want to burden his mother so he just needs to suck it up.

Before he could actually leave, he turned his head to face Eri to say one last thing. "You're a woman. Respect yourself. You're worth's more than this."

Eri stared at the retreating figure. Slowly, her lips turned into a genuine smile.

"You're Mochida's girlfriend, right? The fucker asked me to sleep with him...by the way." Tsuna smirked...then disappeared as fast as the wind.

Eri's smile turned into a jaw-dropping moment. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU SLUT!!!!"

. . .

Reborn yawned.

Dohachiro Nezu smiled his oh so teacheristic smile in front of the class. "This is a short notice but it is our pleasure to have these transfer student from Italy today! Please introduce yoursel-"

"HOLY SHIT IT'S REBORN SINCLAIR AND GOKUDERA HAYATO!"

"NO WAY! THE TWO TOP MODELS FROM ITALY ARE HERE?!"

"Kyaaaa~!"

"Quiet!" Nezu-sensei tried to shout.

"OMG! They're so hot!"

"Can I have your number?"

"You're not dating anyone right now, right?"

"Class, I said quiet!"

Reborn smirked as Hayato rolled his eyes. "Now now, ladies and gentlemen. I advise you to listen to sensei~" He put his index finger on his lips. "Shhhh..."

And just like that, everyone's hearts skipped a beat. 

As the class tried to contain their screams of happiness, Nezu cleared his throat. "Thank you...uhh...Reborn. It seems like introductions are no longer necessary for everyone here knows these two. However, we will do this formally."

"Reborn Sinclair's the name. But just call me Reborn!" He winked.

"Gokudera Hayato. Don't touch me you freaks." Hayato sneered.

Reborn chuckled. "He's just a little shy. We came here to Japan to take classes with you. Nice to meet you all. I hope you treat us well."

"Alright, you may now take your seats." Nezu pointed at two unoccupied seats at the back. "I, the elite teacher will now start class." 

As Reborn made his way to the back of the room with Hayato, he noticed one more empty seat. "Nezu-sensei~"

"W-what is it Reborn?"

"I think I'll take my seat here." He pointed at Tsuna's seat.

"Uhm...I don't think that is the most appropriate seat for you," he replied but Reborn had already sat down. "But I guess you can take it since that useless student is not here again. Probably messing around again."

'Hmm...interesting,' Reborn thought.

All of his new classmates seemed to be staring at him, rather, the seat he was currently occupying.

"What? Was some weird-ass fucking hot piece of sexiness sitting here before me?" he asked.

Surprisingly, they had all started to nod their heads slowly.

 And then shook them 'no' faster than the hands of a masturbating teen.

. . .

I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn! <---------- Uhm...disclaimer? Since I forgot once again.

Okay, fuck it. I'm changing the story's rating to Mature. 

Why am I more motivated in typing this than my other story? Hmmm...I wonder. Hope you loved chapter 2! Let me know what you think!

Ambi18~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 48.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
860K 40.1K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...