New Beginning of Love & Life...

By BellaDEffz

Jimin, who was previously abused by his father and bullied in his old school, finally moved to a new neighbor... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Go to Part 3

98 2 2
By BellaDEffz

Hello everyone......

As I mentioned previously, I already completed the whole series. If you want to read more, please go to the part 3 or series 3. The title is New Beginning of Love & Life 3. In this story, the whole gang will finally compete in the dancing and singing competition as per requested by their school. But, jimin ex-friends or ex-bullies from his old friends emerged to trapped him. What will J-Hope and the rest do? If you are interested to know, you can directly read them in the link below. Have fun.

Click or copy the links to read directly:

Part 3: https://www.wattpad.com/story/126919219-new-beginning-of-love-life-3-jihope-completed

Thank You Very Much~~~~~~~~

Sincerely,

Bella D'Effaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 26.9K 71
When fate decides to connect two souls,who's totally difference in characteristics and life style... Kim Seokjin, who grew up in a middle class but s...
2.3K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
22.6K 683 45
Where Hoseok overhears some Interesting Information on the bus. Jimin is kind of a nerd and is in love with the most popular boy of the school, Jungk...
4.8K 193 21
Jimin, who was previously abused by his father and bullied in his old school, finally moved to a new neighborhood with his mother. His mother managed...