when we met again: a sterolin...

hayleyforbes1

vampires can find peace now that hell is gone, Stefan was there for along time before he saw them again. Damo... Еще

about the story and me
Chapter two: 'OMG, Caroline?'
Chapter three: "vampire barbie"
Chapter four:"dad?"
Chapter five: "I'm sorry"
chapter six: ' how did you die?'
chapter seven: "I missed you baby girl"
Chapter 8: "I never stoped loving you"
chapter 9: find me
new book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chapter ten:'they lived a HUMAN life'

chapter one: Caroline?

2.3K 42 0
hayleyforbes1

Carolines POV: Being back in mystic falls was like I never left, I randomly appeared right outside of my childhood home with my two girls Josie and Lizzy, I looked around and out of the Conner of my eye I see "BONNIE!" I yelled, I let go of the girls hands and started running to bonnie, it was like she had seen a ghost. "Caroline?, what....wh...how did you..." Bonnie didn't want to finish the sentence. 

"die?" said bonnie 

"lets just say, Klaus mikaelson was the corse"

a tear rolled down Bonnie eye, see gave me the most biggest hug. I fell like nothing had changed and that they never all died. I wanted to ask Bonnie so bad about Stefan but I don't know why I couldn't come out with the words. when everyone died I started morning Stefan again, I just don't know If I could see him again.

"Bonnie?"

"yeah"

"can you take me too Elena?"

"of course I was always going to!"

I could tell Bonnie was gonna say 'what about Stefan?' but I know she didn't want me to be sad. when I lost Stefan I felt like dying myself. it was Bonnie, my girls, Elena and even Damon who helped me through it.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.3M 119K 43
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
20.9K 413 28
J.K.Rowling never completed the 19 years gap leaving the audience unsatisfied . I am not a professional author and this is my first fanfic. I am alre...
Ishq Ki Kahani authorafrah

Любовные романы

2.9M 61.4K 19
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
4.6K 200 17
Hey hey life in the dream house What happens when 15 creators move into their own 'hype house' called the Dreamhouse Scattered and random update sche...