Second Chance Mates, Psycho B...

By janniza1999

Everyone thinks finding your mate means you spend the rest of your life perfectly in love, for me things chan... More

Second Chance Mates, Psycho Bitches & Crazy Friends
A New Friend
Dares in the Grocery Store
My Escape Didn't Work Out
First impressions
Running After My Mate
Get Away From Him !! Stupid Blond !!
Personal Concert
The Mall Problems
Tony's POV
secrets out
a boring day
birthday party
White wolfs
old pack member
flawless karina
you just got pranked!
The parents
pick up lines
the boys shopping trip !
It takes time to look this good
Dresses,Dances and sluts oh my
These hoes aint loyal
No one likes a cheater
My new partner in crime
Training gone wrong
Apologize to no Bitch
The hospital
im back bitch!
Nothings change
The torture begins
You cant be dead!
Can Brittney die?
The end
spinoff?

The Date

5.7K 204 42
By janniza1999

jades pov

   Getting out of the mall was a very hard thig to do. Everyboy was staring at us , I mean who wouldn't we look amazing, but I didn't like the fact that other girls were looking at my mate . Don't they have better things to do then stare. and im sure I speak for the girls as well when I say, if they dont stop staring I'll break their face :)

Luke pulled me close to him. I looked up and gave him a questioning look.

" all these boys keep looking at you ! " he growled. I notice johnny and jack did the same thing, but Tony was loving the attention. I looked around and notice some boys were looking at us. some were shy and looked away and some winked.

" mine." luke yelled  "stop looking at her!" almost every boy looked away except for one. I have to admit he was a brave one. he looked at me and winked. Luke was about to go over there but I stopped him.

" he isn't worth it, your my mate not him"  I tried to calm him down.

we were still trying to get out the mall, but lots of people were surroundig our limo. there was no way we can get through.

" exuse me" jasmine said trying to get past them.

" can you please move " Johnny said calmly

" yo get out the way " jack said loosing his temper.

" HEY, LISTEN HERE PEASENTS MOVE OUT MY WAY NOW, BEFORE I KICK YOUR BUTT ALL THE WAY TO CHINA !!"  now you would think that was Luke but nope, that was my charming baby brother.

we finnally made it to the limo, drivin home was really fun. All the girls were screaming at the top of our lungs singing but soon the guys join in to.

when we got to the pack house, we ( the girls ) made the guys carry our bag towards our room. okay so let me tell you were we sleep ofcourse johnny and jasmine sleep in the same room since they have been mates for over a year.

Ema and jack began sleeping in the same room a couple days ago. now me I still have my own room but sometimes I fall asleep in Lukes room.

He's been asking me to move in with him permanently but I can't soon my parets will come home and realise me and Tony are not there. Also I haven't told him im a werewolf let alone a cat shifter.

Today was a long day, so I decided to sleep in Luke's room. I'm getting more comfortable with him, and I feel bad I'm keeping a secrete from him.

everybody else is already in their room, so I try to be quiet and walk to Luke's room wich is not that far from mine.

lukes pov

" elsa, do you want to build a snowman ?" i hear the voice of my mate. we have our own knock and its singing, I dont know she came up with the idea, and I love it , don't judge.

I open the door and see her leaning against it.

" can I sleep here tonight ?" she asked with those puppy dog eyes.

" ofcourse you can " I tell her, she comes into my room and goes for the bed. I turn of the lights and cuddle with her.

she falls asleep, but I stay awake for a bit thinking about her.

sometimes I wonder if she was a werewolf things would be more easier, we can run together and shift and our kids can grown up being wolfs.

I know I might be crazy for thinking about kids but its natural, when wolfs first find there mates there relationship moves quickly. but I wouldn't trade jade for nothing in the world.

~ I feel shes hiding something ~ my wolf tells me sadly

~  I know but when she's ready she'll tell us ~ I replied back

He cut the link. I wont let anything separate us I love her ! and I will tell her how I feel soon.

~ how you gonna do that, you didnt even ask her out on a date yet~ my wolf can sometimes be annoying, putting logic in my plans.

~ okay ill take her on a date, and well see where we go from there ~ I tell him, and finally im aloud to go to sleep but before I do I give her a kiss on the forhead.

" oh my beautiul mate, I'll never let you go ." I whisper

jades pov.

  I woke up feeling great. my pillow was so warm and soft, that I had to squeeze it and pull it closer to me, it was then that I realised my pillow was moving. I slowly opened my eyes and see its not a pillow im hugging its Luke.

I take the time to just look at him sleep, he looks like an angel.

all of a sudden I had to pee, so I tried to get up but I couldn't his arm had me trap. I tried wiggling my way out but nothing worked. I even tried poking his face.

poke poke poke

he just turned away but still had me traped so I yelled.

" ahhhhhhhh !!!"

Luke was alarmed and fell of the bed along with the covers.he stood up with only his sweats on and messy hair. I didnt help him up, I only lauphed at his reaction.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and did my buisness.i got out and Luke was already dressed. he looked handsome.

" were you going all good looking ?" I asked him teasingly.

" well I was going to take my mate on a date if thats okay with her ofcourse ?" he asked being shy.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips and said yes . he wouldn't tell me where we're going just to get dressed in something nice but not fancy.

he went downstairs and I went to my room. I took a shower and changed into a nice casual dress with nice flats. the dress wasnt tight or puffy it was perfect. Then I curled my long hair and added some makeup. when I looked in the mirror I have to say I looked good.

I went downstairs and saw the girls in the kitchen eating. it was pretty early so I stayed for a bit and ate with them.

"  wow you look pretty !" Ema said

" yeah whats the occasion " jasmine asked

" what I have to have an occasion to look this good !?"  I asked pointing to myself up and down. they gave me that seruous look. -_-

" okay Luke's taking me on a date today " I said with a big smile, while the girls screamed and ran towards me giving me a hug.

we talked for a half hour more about what may happen on this date. they said that if I called them they could have help me pick out an outfit. But that I did a good job myself.

we went to the living room and saw the guys sitting on the couch, the girls went to their mates.

" wow looking good jade !" johnny said, it wasn't weird when he said that and jasmine didn't get jelouse cuz he's like an older brother.

" yeah finnally " jack said. He's like my annoying best friend, I love him but sometimes I want to kill him. I stuck my tounge out at him. dont judge its the only comeback I had.

While Luke came towards me.

" ready to go ?" he asked , I shook my head and he took my hand and lead me out the door to the car.

" please wach over Tony for me !" I yelled on y way out . I heard alot of complaints. Tony can be a handfull but he makes up for it by being adorable.

" you look beautiful by the way " Luke said opening my door and kissing my cheek.

he made his way towards the drivers seat and started drivig.

" so where are we going? "I asked

"  its for me to know and for you to find out " he said

" come on please " I said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

" and dont look at me that way " he said smiling.

when the car stoped I realized we were on a big hill. he came to open my door and covered my eyes.

" your not gonna throw me, are you ?" I asked

" wouldn't dream of it . "he said

when he took his hands of my eyes I saw what he made. he made us a picnic. it was so beautiful  it had a red sheet under neath and a picnic basket and the view was amazing.

" its beautiful " I said

" and so are you " he replied, we talked for hours, as we cuddled and lauphed.we asked each other tons of questions and we learned more about eachother.untill it got quiet,  but it was comfortable quiet.

" so why did I need that dress again ?" I asked

" because were going to the ball "  he answered

" were you really going to pay that much just for a dress ?" I asked again looking down.

" I would do anything to make you smile " he said while putting my head up.he kissed me and then continued talking.

~ 2 1/2 hours later ~

" okay so this is just the first part of our date " he explained standing up and packin the stuff.

" where we going now ? "  I asked helpig him out

" the fair !" he yelled all happy

" omg I love the fair !" I yelled hugging him.

" come on its still early "  he said grabbing my hand

we went to the fair and had lots of fun. we held hands on the way in and rode 3 roller costers. now hes going to win me a prize. I've been looking at this stuff animal all night and he's notice so now hes going to get it for me.

" okay babe come on " he said draging me to the booth.

his job was to shoot all the ducks as fast as he can, and then he'll get a prize on how many he shot.

" how much to get the bear ?" he asked

" you will have to shoot all the ducks "  the guy said from the back of the booth. he looked at me and smiled.

" are you getting it for this pretty lady " he said flirting, can't he see im on a date.

" yeah " luke said holding me ready to shoot  " my girl wants it, so im going to get it for her !"

the guy in the back looked mad that he didn't have a chance with me.

Luke shot all the ducks in a couple seconds.

" congratulations you won " the guy said lookig bored " heres your prize ." he was going to give me the prize but Luke took it from him, then  turned to me and smiled and then gave it to me.

"  here you go babe " he said. smiling, loving the fact that he made his mate happy.

I grabbed the bear and hugged it so close and then I hugged luke and thanked him for the bear. he twirled me around and put me down.

" I love it !" I said admiring the stuff animal.

" okay one more ride the faris wheel !" he said exited.

we made our way to the faris wheel and got on. we were at the top and then the ride stoped for a bit. I looked at Luke and he looked at me.

" Jade, your a very beautiful girl and im so glad to have you as my mate I want you to stay with me forever. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I wouldn't let you go. you are funy caring and sweet you'll be a great luna. Jade I love you "

I felt like crying he's so sweet, I never had anyone say that to me before.

I think I was thinkin for to long cuz he had a sad face untill I spoke.

"  Luke ?"

" yeah " he answersd turning to look at me

"  I love you to "  he smiled so big im sure his face will freeze like that, but hen he kissed me and the ride kept moving.

" hey I really love you but theres something I'm not telling you ," I confessed

" you can tell me babe " he said holding my hand.

" I know I can but not now, later " I told him. I knew I was doing the right thing, he's my mate and I love him. the rest of the day we kept playing more games and having fun. it was like I kept falling in love all over again with Luke and I wouldn't change it one bit. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 36.4K 20
The man looked me up and down, his red eyes staring through me."You... Are a werewolf." "So I've noticed" The man scowled, his lips pulling back rev...
2.1M 45.5K 44
Being Mates mean learning to love each other flawless or full of it. This is the story of Nicki and Royal.
4.5K 117 22
what happens when you find out werewolves are real and also you are one of their mate?
2.4K 21 41
Leaving one pack to join another. My family life was never perfect. I actually couldn't remember a time when it was good. I always wished I would mee...