The Best of Dramione

By niharika_palep

Have you ever scrolled aimlessly through Wattpad, trying to find that perfect Dramione story to transport you... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
Author's Note
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX

XVII

3.3K 22 9
By niharika_palep

Scars That Heal
KatyaMorrigan

Summary:

The battle changed everyone, there was no doubt in that. Hermione was still returning to Hogwarts despite this, in hope that she would be able to get her NEWTs and move on. Nightmares haunt her, and it will be difficult to forget all that has happened.

Draco was a Death Eater, despised and feared. Now he has to contend with the hate he helped breed and make it to the end of his exams before he can escape it. But all he did has taken its toll and he's not the only one dealing with the awful memories.

They say misery loves company, but maybe two broken people can learn to fix each other....

Completed

Sequel:
  A Little Less Broken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
1.2M 41.3K 86
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...
808K 32.2K 37
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.7M 61.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...