Alien's It Girl (B.A.P - BAP)

By vaho1997

Yang Haru was a normal looking, XXX-L sized girl with self-esteem issues until six Mato aliens come knocking... More

Alien's It Girl (B.A.P)
Chapter 2 Kidnapping the KFC Ahjusshi
Chapter 3 The Bad Beginning
Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts
Chapter 5 Invisible Aliens
Chapter 6 Alien Human Sandwich
Chapter 7 Zelo Discovers Cherry Tomato
Chapter 8 Where's Zelo?
Chapter 9 Like A Blonde Porcupine...
Chapter 10 Slapping Yongguk's Butt
Chapter 11 Himchan's Special Sexy Hot Cakes
Chapter 12 Lesson 1: Aliens love James Bond
Author's Note
Chapter 13 Football bonds males together.
Chapter 14 Who's My Baby Girl?
Chapter 15 Do you like balls?
Chapter 16 Happy 2561st birthday!
Chapter 17 Daehyun's version
The Author's Note
Chapter 18 Look Out! Aliens On The Run!
Non update
Chapter 19 Blood Thirsty Warriors Building a... Sandcastle!
Chapter 20 Battle For The Buffet
Chapter 21 The Date and The Disaster
Authors Note
Chapter 22 Lesson 2: Brownie Bear's Manners
Chapter 23 B.A.ngtan Block
Chapter 24 Zelo Is Cute, So Your Argument Is Irrelevant.
Chapter 25 Daehyun Proves A Theory
Chapter 26 Lesson 3: How To Torture An Alien
Chapter 27 How To Seduce Using A Vegetable
Chapter 28 That XX
Chapter 29 Cut A Hole In Your Pants!
Chapter 30 "I'm Glad We Had This Chat."
Chapter 31 A Black Bundle Of Trouble
Chapter 32 Weird Matokian Candy
Chapter 33 Chicken Feather Duster Attack!
Chapter 34 Five Males In Victoria's Secret
A-a-author's n-n-note...
Chapter 35 A Genuine Apology
Chapter 36 Our Cute Litte Ramyeon Pie
Chapter 37 You wanna B, Block B?
Chapter 38 Jaehyo's Naughty Hands
Chapter 39 Kimchi Burn
Chapter 40 Ready To Rock And Roll!
Chapter 41 Jongup Bells
Chapter 42 Love Is Free French Fries?
Chapter 43 Attack The Floor!
Chapter 44 Take Off Your Shirt And Lie Down.
Chapter 45 "Pink Is Life!"
Chapter 46 New Queen Bee
Chapter 47 Hot Chocolate With Marshmallows
Chapter 48 Excuse Me For Be Beautiful
Chapter 49 Pirate Bear Hostage
Chapter 50 Butterflies, Toothbrushes and Frog Essence no.5
Chapter 51 A Rose, Coupons and Constipated Ostritchs
Chapter 52 Haru The Juice Box, Stresss~
Chapter 53 Haru Is Beef!
Chapter 54 Glitter and Unicorns!
Chapter 55 Froggie The Frog
Chapter 56 Frogblocker
Announcement
Chapter 58 Down The Toilet, In A Broom Closet and Teeth Marks
Chapter 59 Hello Kitty Bribe
Yet again another one.
Chapter 60 Sappy Love Songs And A Cucumber
Chapter 61 Brought To Justice
Chapter 62 A Sad Sack Of Potatoes.
Chapter 63 Green Tea and Walking Sticks
Chapter 64 Let's Keep This PG 13
Final Author's Note.

Chapter 57 Planning An Assassination

5K 186 42
By vaho1997

Dear Lovelies!

I have made my long awaited come-back. Thank you for your patience and kind words.

I have found two pretty amazing youtube videos, both involving Leader-nim, dancing and aegyeo. I thought, if you were somewhat disappointed in this chapter, here is a video of Yongguk dancing and Zelo being cute. Go watch and then scream!

I hope I delivered and reached, if not exceeded your expectations. 

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV

          "B.A.P" I addressed them sternly, "What are you still thinking about? You can't just let the entire population of Earth be wiped out just because you want to stay with me."

          "But Haru!" Zelo whined childishly, "I don't want to leave you!"

          "Zelo." Yongguk said sharply and gave him a look, "You can't be that selfish."

          "But I haven't even brought her out on a date!" Zelo whined. "It's not fair! Himchan hyung, Daehyun hyung and even Jonguppie hyung brought her on a date. It's my turn! I want to go on a date too!"

          "Zelo-" Daehyun began, 

          "NO!" Zelo snapped and cut him short, "Hyung has no right. You've even kissed her."

          "We have-" I began when Zelo swiftly swooped in with his lips, aiming for mine. I ducked down while Yongguk stuck out his hand. Zelo couldn't dodge quick enough and his face smacked into Yongguk's hand. 

          "Zelo, you shouldn't force yourself on Haru." Youngjae lectured while pulling him away from me. Zelo rubbed his entire face and whined. "Haru..." Truffle suddenly stepped in between Youngjae and Zelo to stop their bickering. 

           "Enough nonsense." Himchan growled, he separated Youngjae and Zelo with one swift shove and stared at the two until they looked away in embarrassment. "Pack your bags. We have to leave this planet. No arguments."

          When Himchan is angry, no one dares to contradict him. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          "RIBBIT!" 

          Jongup tried his best to ignore the amphibian sitting next to him, he clenched his fists and sat straighter. Everyone else was packing their gear and moving everything back to the spaceship. Everyone but Jongup. He was set on Froggie duty. The hyungs didn't want Froggie to be in the way so they tricked Jongup into frog-sitting Froggie. Truffle sat on his left while the satanic demon was in a plastic tank to his right. Truffle peered over Jongup and growled at Froggie who glared back at Truffle. 

          "Riiiiiiibbit." Froggie croaked slowly just to get on Truffle and Jongup's nerves. Truffle barked vigorously and bounded forwards with her short stubby puppy legs, but before she could tip over the plastic tank, Jongup caught her collar and lifted her up. Truffle turned to Jongup with flattened ears and lowered her head, whining at him. 

          "I know Tuffle," Jongup said sympathetically, "I feel you." Jongup sat Truffle back to his left and stroked her tiny puppy head. He watched Haru walk around with things in her arms or dragging across the floor behind her. He had to stifle the urge to leave his post and help her (well, that was an excuse to leave Froggie) Haru sent Jongup a wink and a smile which made Jongup's heart flutter. 

          He ducked his head shyly and grinned to himself. Truffle tucked her head under his hand and begged to be stroked again. Froggie glared at the happy scene in front of him and took a deep breath, expanding his stomach to the maximum. 

          "RIIIIIIBBIIIIIIT!"

          "You're so LOUD!" Jongup snapped back, Froggie turned his head slowly towards Jongup and he shuddered. "Zelo! Wait for me!" He said when Zelo walked out with a box in his arms. Truffle prowled over to Froggie like a cheetah about to leap for the kill. She pushed over the tank and Froggie and his plastic tank fell to the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Truffle's POV

          "Keep quiet, you little insolent creature." I snarled. That amphibian was getting on my nerves. Not only was he noisy, but he was such a two-face. One second he is being all obedient when Zelo is around, when Zelo walks out, he causes havoc. 

          "I'll get you, pup." Froggie, or should I say Frogelius. That was his real name. 

          "Not if I bite first." I said, placed a paw on the top of the tank and pushed the tank to the side. More water sloshed around and I watched smugly as Frogelius struggled to gain his bearings. 

          "This tank can not confine me. I am greater than this. I will get you." He said loudly and started ribbiting. I turned my head away from him and raised my leg to douse his tank with my scent. 

          "Greater my ass." I snorted and started walking out, I then looked back at the furious Frogelius, "I'm leaving. Have fun watching my piss mix with your swimming water." That feeling of satisfaction when I heard Frogelius croak as loud as he could, yet my owners didn't give him a single speck of attention. 

          "Come here, Truffle." Himchan called and I bounded to his ankles. He lifted me onto his shoulder like a pirate's parrot and walked out. "I saw what you did there," he whispered and stroked my neck, "Well done, girl."

          Did I ever mention how much I love and adore Himchan?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haru's POV 

          "Haru, have you seen my frog?" Zelo peeked into my room, "I can't find... him...her...it."

          "No, I haven't seen Froggie." I looked up from my homework to see a very confused expression on Zelo's face.

          "When I call Froggie, Froggie usually comes to me." Zelo mutter. "Thanks anyways. FROGGIE! WHERE ARE YOU?"

          "Damn frog." Himchan muttered when he passed by my room. "Croaking the whole night because Zelo was hugging it too darn tightly."

          "Himchan, let him be. It's his first pet."

          "You try sleeping with a frog by your ear!" Himchan hissed then swooped down to catch my lips between his. His moist lips had the power of switching off the rational part of my brain. I went all mush in his arms and pressed myself against him. We were still entrapped in our own world when I felt Himchan's tongue swipe my lips. I pulled away and put my hand over his lips just so my mind could clear. He kissed my palm and said huskily, "I'll forgive you because you're one of the best thing that has happened to me since my birth."

          "Damn you and your oil-slick mouth." I wiped my lips with the back of my hand but I couldn't wipe the giant grin on my face. "Where do you find all these cheesy lines?!"

          "I mean every single word with the bottom of my heart." He winked and left a peck on my cheek before walking out the door. 

          "Matos! Himchan! Decency!" Yongguk barked from outside. "Hi Haru."

          "Hi Yongg-" I began but Yongguk had already walked out. These days, B.A.P were busy packing up their instruments and getting ready to leave Earth. They are leaving Earth.

          "Bunny?" Youngjae peered in and looked at his feet.

          "Yes?" I smiled at Youngjae's use of our nickname, "Chubby Bunny?"

          "Do you have time?"He began, I nodded immediately and pulled the spring jacket off my chair, "Let's go." He whispered with a boyish grin on his face. "The hyungs are at the spaceship."

          "Where to, genius?"

          He stopped in his tracks then looked at me with a shocked look on his face. "I... I don't know. I didn't think you'd say yes. I was trying to be spontaneous."

          "Then let's just be spontaneous!" I whispered excitedly and we jumped on the first bus leaving the station. Youngjae stared at a giant poster on a building. 

          "It's a science fair." Youngjae said in awe. He turned to me with bunny-like eyes, "Can we... pleeeeease?"

          "Do whatever you want." I pressed the stop button and we paid the entrance fee into the science fair. Youngjae's eyes widened in curiosity and he pulled us to the nearest experiment. "Mr, what is inside this?" asked a little girl, 

          "Oh this?" A tall man in a tweed suit jacket turned around with a wide smile. "Before I answer that question, I have a magnet for you." 

          The man placed the magnet close to the glass tank and a drop of black liquid from inside the tank jumped up and swam after the magnet outside the glass. The children around us oohed and ahhhed. Youngjae stood behind me and placed a hand on my hip. "The liquid inside must be magnetic, which makes it a metal of some sort. No known magnetic metals are in their liquid form at room temperature, so the liquid must be made of some sort of nano particles..." He whispered softly. 

          "This liquid inside is actually iron nano particles. Tiny tiny particles." The tweed jacked man explained, "Suspended in a oil solution. Because of the polarity and properties of water against oil makes this black liquid move freely in the water." 

          "Ah." Youngjae nodded in concentration. "That is intelligent."

          "Looks like a fish!" A girl pointed out, 

          "Yes, that's right. In a way this is so lively, you can see that it always wants and reaches towards the magnet." The man said in fascination when he watched his black blob swirl, swim and dive for the magnet. 

          "Oooh, look at that!" Youngjae whispered excitedly and we subtly went to the next stand. That was how we spent the rest of the afternoon, Youngjae whispering softly into my ear, explaining how everything worked and what made it work. He chatted with a few professors about the dark matter, black holes and quantum physics before being offered a place at the research team at a famous university. 

          Whenever he was offered a place in the research team, he would turn to me excitedly, then his smile would slowly slip off his face and by the time the professor finished his offer, Youngjae would have rejected them. "I want to stay longer." He said sadly and squeezed our interlaced fingers. "Everything is a challenge for me, back at Mato Planet, I've already learned everything we know about."

          "Cheer up, maybe you can come back sooner than you expect." I dipped a french fry into the ketchup and popped it in my mouth. 

          "Haru, you have something..." Youngjae pointed to the side of his lip, I wiped my lips with a napkin and looked back up at him. 

          "Is it gone now?" 

          "Y-yeah..." He replied and looked down at his half eaten hamburger. Was that disappointment in his voice? I took a big bite of my hamburger and enjoyed the interesting flavours.

          "Haru... mayonnaise." He said and pointed to my lip. I swiped the sauce with my tongue and continued eating The next time I took a sip of my mocha, he pointed to his lips again. But this time, before I could bring a napkin to my lips, he leaned in and swiped his thumb over my lips then bought his thumb to his finger. 

          "Mmmm. Delicious." he whispered huskily and leaned in again.

          "The sauce?"

          "No. You." He said and cupped my cheek. "You taste better than you smell and you smell mouthwatering."

          "YOUNGSTERS THESE DAYS." An Ahjumma cleared her throat loudly, tittered at us in disapproval and stared at us until we broke away. Youngjae turned away from the Ahjumma and rolled his eyes, then he waited until I was finished with my meal before crumpling his own hamburger wrapper and walking out the door.

          "It's late now." He bought my knuckles to his lips, his soft and moist lips brushed over my knuckles before he firmly grasped my hand. "I can already hear Himchan hyung screaming for my intelligence, better go back before he rips his hair out."

          "Chubby Bunny..."

          "Yes, Bunny?" He smiled softly and leaned in, 

          "I think I'll miss you the most." I whispered and stood on my tip toes to leave a peck on his smooth left cheek. His eyes curved into two crescents and the sides of his cheeks looked as if they would burst from how widely he was grinning. 

          "My bunny baby." He squished my cheeks affectionately. "I'll miss you more. Now let's not talk about goodbyes yet. We're still together so we should cherish every second."

          "UGH. YOUNGSTERS." The same Ahjumma said loudly and pushed pass us. Youngjae shook his head at the lady and muttered, "I'm older than you, earthling. Respect your elder."

          I giggled and tugged his hand in which he returned with a sheepish smile. "The bus is here, grandpa Jae."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          As soon as Youngjae stepped inside the house, two arms hooked under his armpits and lifted him off the ground. I started opening my mouth when Himchan blocked my way.

          "We'll be borrowing smarty-pants here." Himchan stated, Daehyun and Yongguk dropped Youngjae on the floor unceremoniously and Himchan closed the door to the basement. Youngjae looked around in confusion. "What is going on?"

          "I can't do this anymore." Jongup sniffed and wiped his nose, "That creature gives me the jeebies." 

          "Me too." Himchan shut his eyes firmly and shook his head. "We have to get rid of it."

          "What are we talking about?" Youngjae asked, then he heard it. A bone chilling ribbit. B.A.P all looked at the murderous looking frog who simply stared back with it's glassy eyes. Yongguk threw a cloth over the cage, "But that is Zelo's pet."

          "Zelo is too busy to take care of it." Youngjae realized what everyone was talkng about and immediately put his speech skills to use, trying to persuade Yongguk. "I feel like that thing is trying to stare into my soul. Earthlings have a saying. Kill it with fire before it lays eggs. I believe this saying works very well in this situation."

          "The thing makes me lose my appetite." Daehyun hissed, "That is not cool with me. I need food to survive."

          "Get rid of it!" All four members begged, only Yongguk could get rid of the frog because Yongguk was the only member who wasn't scared of the thing. "Fine. How?"

           All four members of B.A.P stared at Yongguk with widened eyes and a Himchan spluttered, "Yongguk, you are Mato Planet's greatest warrior. Why would you be asking us how to get rid of something?! You should know better!"

          Yongguk cleared this throat uncomfortably, "I'm open for suggestions."

          "Yongguk hyung, you didn't forget who you really are right?" Jongup whispered almost silently into Yongguk's ear so no one else could hear what he was saying, "Hyung. We're going back to Mato Planet soon. You can't show any weakness, or else they will use it to their advantage. Remember who you were before you met Haru."

          Yongguk grabbed Jongup's collar and lifted him off the ground with a single hand until they could look directly in each other's eyes. "I'll be a irrational killing machine when I have to. When I don't want to kill people, I won't act like a maniac serial killer. Do you understand me?"

          Jongup let out a slow smile. "That's more like it, hyung."

          A ghost smile surfaced on Yongguk's face and he put Jongup back on the ground. Jongup closed his eyes in content. "I can hear Haru worrying."

          "I declare this meeting closed." Himchan rapped his knuckles on the door. "Let's go upstairs and eat dinner."

          "DINNER!" Zelo cheered and threw open the door. The other five members of B.A.P  froze and their mouths fell to the floor. "What were the hyungs talking about?"

          "N-Nothing!" They replied in unison. "Let's eat!"

          "Haru made cheesecake." Zelo grinned widely. The maknae was completely oblivious to the fate of his evil pet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Comment: Feedback, (how was the chapter? Did it feel iffy or unnatural?)  Questions for Life Survival Guide (I need some questions. Everyday, normal, weird. Give me questions) 

SUMMER BREAK! 

Until next time. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.3K 31
What if you wake up one day and everything changes? Your life, Job and even fate? Well, this happened to Song Sooyoung. She works in a science depart...
2K 78 17
Mei and Yuzus adventures as lovers are over, now its time for their kids to step in the spotlight. Join Haru on his adventures of highschool and adve...
890 20 1
This is a COMPLETE story. Copyright © 2012 by vogueably. All Rights Reserved | Compilation | No to plagiarism.
54 2 2
TRIGGER WARNINGS: aliens, child neglect, divorce mentions, suicide attempt When a girl from the planet Mythtas suddenly finds herself washed up on a...