The Meet & Greet - Jerrie (Co...

Par nicole26horan

Jade Thirlwall is a 21 year old British pop star, known all over the world. She loves her fans more than anyt... Plus

The Meet & Greet ( Jerrie )
Chapter 1 - The Show
Chapter 2 - A Dream Came True
Chapter 3 - Beach
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - The Signing
Authors Note
Chapter 6 - Lovely Days
Chapter 7 - Birthday (part 1)
Chapter 8 - Birthday (part 2)
Chapter 9 - Moments
Chapter 10 - Strong
Chapter 12 - Towers
Chapter 13 - Back Together
Chapter 15 - Dream
Chapter 16 - Over Again
Chapter 17 - The Boy
Chapter 18 - Midnight Fun
Chapter 19 - Mistake
Chapter 20 - Sleepover
Chapter 21 - I know what you did last night
Chapter 22 - Double Date
Chapter 23 - Promises
Chapter 24 - Last day of the break
Chapter 25 - The Tour: Day 1
Not an update
Chapter 26 - The Tour: 1st Meet & Greet
Chapter 27 - Seperation
Chapter 28 - Did she make it?
Chapter 29 - Clubbing
Chapter 30 - Rumors
Chapter 31 - Reunited
(Final) Chapter 32 - The Surprise
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
NEW STORY YAY!
HIII GIVE THIS A READ
Thank you!

Chapter 11 - Safe

3.7K 120 16
Par nicole26horan

Jade's POV:

Thank God, I'M ALIVE! There're were fans everywhere and my mind was thinking of Perrie since the second Caitlin called me. I had almost lost Deb too and I freaked out! I wasn't nice to my fans today but I'm pretty mad and anxious so fuck it! I need to go see Perrie, my poor baby. She doesn't deserve this, no one does but especially her. She did nothing wrong! N O T H I N G. I hope she's okay and didn't try to do anything stupid or harmfull.  There we go, outside her house and what a surprise! Paparazzi are everywhere!

"Jade, nice selfie on instagram" Aw, cute one!

"Is there anything going on with Sam Craske" Hell no, Sam's my best friend!

"How do you manage to deal with the hate your girlfriend gets" Ugh.

"Perrie is human! Show some respect guys. What did she do to you" Debbie said between sobs. Poor Deb! It's so hard for all of us!

"Is Perrie cheating on you with Harry Styles" Sure thing!

"Do you want to say something"

"Actually, I do. To all the people that hate on Perrie, I hate them too. You made her cry and believe all the bullshit you said! YOU ARE BULLIES! I hate you with all my heart okay! You can gladly stop being my fans if you hate on my lovely girlfriend! She makes me happy, you should respect that! I didn't ask you to love her or like her or find her pretty! I don't care if you hate her, just don't hate her in public okay! It hurts all of us! Perrie, her family, ME! Please respect us, we have feelings too" I yelled, anger taking over me.

"Are you pregnant" I roll my eyes. Of course I am!

"Bye guys" I shout rushing to my girfriend's house, Deb following me.

-

"Perrieee!" I yelled. I can hear footsteps.

"Jadey! Mom!" Perrie squaked, hugging her mother and then, me.

"I feel so safe in your arms Jadey" she murmured. Oh baby. Me too!

"P-Perrie what have you done" Debbie cried out, obviously talking about the cuts on Perrie's wrists.

"I'm sorry mom, I was mad, sad and I-"

I cut her off with a kiss, "Don't you ever do that again, okay. I'm sorry Perrie! I love you Pezz!"

"It's not your fault! I know Jade I love you too, I'm so sorry I-"

"Hey, hey! It's fine. Just remember that I love you" I smiled and she smiled back.

"I owe it all to Caitlin, if it wasn't her I don't know what I'd do..." Perrie saod, hugging her sister.

"We should post a group selfie" Caitlin grinned.

"Yaaa we should!" Perrie yelled in excitement.

I take my phone off my purse. "Okay girlies" I said with a smile, "Say cheese".

"Cheese" we all say in unison. Aah that's a cute one!

"We look amazing" Caitlin said.

I smirk, "We do, don't we".

[[ @jadeameliabadwi: Hurt them and I'll hunt you  lol love you Pezz n Kit Kat! X ]]

"Posted" I announce proudly.

"Gonna check" Perrie squalled and Caitlin chuckles at her reaction.

"Eeek my notifications are goin wild"

"Perrie commented, awwww" Caitlin cooed.

[[ @perrieeele: love you more honey boo       ]]

"Perrie! That honey boo nickname is just like you" I yelled.

"What do you mean" Perrie asks, confusion all over her features.

"I mean, perfect" I said and Perrie blushed like mad. Haha, aw.

"Yuck! You two are too cheesy" Caitlin said, with mocked annoyance.

"We know!" I said with a smirk and Caitlin rolls her eyes, "Now come upstairs baby".

"Alright, see ya Caitlin" Perrie said.

"Don't be too loud" Caitlin smirks.

"Oh, pft! I'm not planning on that right now"

"Whatever" Caitlin said.

-

"Perrie, have a sit. We need to talk". I said and Perrie sat next to me. "Look, Perrie...I'm so sorry that my fans hate on you. I...I feel that...I must tell you something..."

A/N:

3.5K READS? OMFGGGGG THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

ITS TOO SMALL IK! :(

HAA CLIFF :') I think that it is :P

That's a filler, I'll update soon :)

Vote, comment, share :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

39.8K 1.4K 42
This is the book i decided to make and was extremely requested from my Jade Thirlwall imagine book. It's about you and Jade. Jade is the new teacher...
1.1M 23.5K 77
Little Mix has finished the Get Weird Tour and was enjoying a short break until the promotion of their fourth album. Jerrie and Lesy were staying at...
53.7K 2.3K 23
Jade Thirlwall has spent the last few years looking up to Perrie Edwards. She is the one who inspired Jade to study music production, and has helped...
33.3K 997 12
Jade Thirlwall is the most popular girl in High School, but not the typical type of popular. She talks to everyone, is friendly to everyone and is fr...