Her Light | K.T

By MizuiroMiz

Kaname Mizuki is a unique girl, she has heterochromia eyes, silver-blue hair, photographic memory, and a spec... More

Character Info
Chapter 1 ~ Seeing her
Chapter 2 ~ Meeting her
Chapter 3 ~ 2nd manager
Chapter 4 ~ 2 secrets gets out
Chapter 5 ~ Smiled and playing
Chapter 6 ~ The plan in action
Chapter 7 ~ Falling in love?
Chapter 8 ~ New family
Chapter 9 ~ School
Chapter 10 ~ P.E and song title
Chapter 11 ~ Song presentation
Chapter 12 ~ Tripping = embarrassment and argument
Chapter 13 ~ New friend and a problem?
Chaper 14 ~ Hit and plan for the best
Chapter 15 ~Discussing plan
Chapter 16 ~ Transfer, Confession
Chapter 17 ~ First BF, New school
Chapter 18 ~ Hospital check, Group chat
Chapter 19 ~ Sleepover
Chapter 20 ~ First kiss
Chapter 21 ~ Darkness again, Realisation
Chapter 22 ~ Cover blown, Camp
Chapter 24 ~ Playing, Scars
Chapter 25 ~ Phone call
Chapter 26 ~ Date, END

Chapter 23 ~ GoM, new song

1K 21 10
By MizuiroMiz

(start song when I say it)

~No one's PoV~

Mizuki and the redhead were glaring at each other while the others were in the back round frozen and did not know what to do. "So what? I've never listened to your orders and you can't make me either, Sei-chan" Mizuki said glaring at him while a small smirk made it to her face when his eyes widened a bit before going back. "Uh, what's happening?" The taller redhead whispered to the ones behind the shorter redhead. "This is normal between them..." A dark bluehead answered sweatdropping a bit, while the other looked at him shocked.

Mizuki was focused on glaring on the shorter redhead while a short light blue-headed boy began walking up to her. "Mizuki-san" He said quietly when he reached her, making her flinch. "Tet-chan" She said looking at him with the normal emotionless face he knew. "Hey Mizu-chan who are they?" Kuroo asked walking up to her with Kageyama following. "These guys are GoM also know as Generation of Miracles, I went to Teiko middle school and was their team's manager" Mizuki answered looking at her cousin, or well now brother.

She looked at the other guys standing behind the short redhead and sighed. "The green one is Midorima Shintarou or Shi-chan, purple one is Murasakibara Atsushi or At-chan, dark blue one is Aomine Daiki or Dai-chan, short red one is Akashi Seijirou or Sei-chan, blond one is Kise Ryouta or Ryo-chan and lastly light blue one is Kuroko Tetsuya or Tet-chan" Mizuki said pointing at them when she said their names, forgetting the taller redhead. "Why are you pointing into air Mizu-chan? There isn't anyone there" Kuroo asked looking around and where she was pointing.

"I am here" a voice suddenly said scaring Kuroo for a second. "Where did you come from?!" "He was there the whole time Tetsu-nii-chan" Mizuki said trying not to laugh and Kageyama noticed that she tried holding back a smile and a laugh. "Mizuki-chan" Hearing her name she looked to her side and saw Kageyama who had a ghost smile on his face while looking at Mizuki. She let her facade fall and didn't mind if GoM and the guy she didn't know saw her smile. The GoM members who could see her smile were shocked, they had never seen her smile before.

The taller redhead that was just standing there was beginning to get confused about all of this. "Oi, Kuroko what's going on here? And that girl who is she?" The redhead asked the much shorter one. "That is Kaname Mizuki, she was our manager from Teiko" He said shortly. "Oi, Tetsuya" Kuroko flinched a bit looking at Mizuki who had an irritated look in her eyes. "Don't call me by that stupid name, I'm Kuroo Mizuki, not Kaname Mizuki" She said irritated with venom dropping from 'Kaname' showing how much she hates that name.

~Mizuki PoV~

I was still a bit irritating after hearing Kuroko calling me Kaname, so I was now trying to relax and was looking around noticing the tall redhead I don't know the name of. "Tet-chan who is that?" I asked pointing at the taller redhead. "He's Kagami Taiga, and I'm his shadow" I nodded at that and ruffled Kuroko's hair a bit while smiling a bit. "Mizukichii's smiling-ssu!" Kise shouted while running up to me and glomped me before I could move. "Get off me Ryouta!!" I shouted trying to push him away but I didn't manage to do that as he was stronger than me. "Tobio help me!" I shouted reaching my hand out towards Kageyama who was standing by the side shocked but also annoyed because of Kise hugging me.

Kageyama grabbed my hand and began pulling me while Kise held me back. "Let go of me Ryouta, right now!" I shouted again while trying to get out with the help from Kageyama. "Let go of her you blond boke!" Kageyama said raising his voice while trying to help me. Suddenly Kise let go and I was free, but because it was kinda like a tug of war I ended up falling into Kageyama making us both fall to the ground. I heard Kageyama groan under me rubbing his head a bit, I began to worry that he hit his head hard. "Are you okay Tobio?" Worry lazed my words as I fastly stood up grabbing his hands and making him stand up.

He nodded rubbing his head one more time before looking at me with a calm and reassuring smile. "I'm fine" "Ne, Mizu-chin who is that short boy?" Murasakibara asked pointing at Kageyama who was shocked at being called short. "He isn't short, you're just tall At-chan, but anyways this is Kageyama Tobio my boyfriend" I said smiling at the ones before me. The GoM members looked so shocked that I had gotten a boyfriend, while Kagami looked confused again before looking at me closer. "How tall are you?" He asked me out of nothing making everyone look at him and making me point at myself. "Me?" He nodded.

I thought and answered, "I'm 5'10" (179,8 cm)" I answered plainly while it looked like his eyes were about to pop out. "Can't you see I'm taller than Tet-chan and Sei-chan? Just that explains that I'm taller than normal" I added while deadpanning at him while Akashi just looked irritated that I mentioned that I was taller than him and that I called him 'Sei-chan'. "Kaname-" Akashi started but stopped when I gave him a hard glare. "I'm not 'Kaname' anymore, do not call me by that disgusting name!" I said while raising my voice a bit. "Then what should I call you?" He asked back. "Didn't you hear me talking with Tet-chan? I'm Kuroo Mizuki now, listen when other's talk" I said making a 'tsk' sound before turning around to walk back into the gym.

The ones in the gym just stood still shocked at what happened. "Are you just going to stand there or practice?" I asked while giving them an irritated stare as I wasn't in a good mood anymore after the stupid name had been mentioned two times in just minutes. "'tsk' I need to calm down" I thought and began thinking about what to do so I could calm down. "Ah! I can ask if there's a chance if I could use the music room, they should have a grand piano or just a piano there" I thought before walking up to Ukai. "Coach Ukai" He hummed before looking at me. "Something wrong?" I shook my head.

"Is there a chance that I could go to the music room for a little while? Something happened and I'm not in the best of mood" I said and it was clear in my voice I wasn't taking 'no' for an answer so he nodded. "Why not, just be back soon" I nodded and thanked him for it. I walked out of the gym where the other's were now practising instead of staring into nothing shocked. While walking towards the main building I passed the other gym where the basketball teams were playing. As I passed the gym and I was in my own world, I faintly head squealing before I felt someone hug me making me fall to the ground.

I heard footsteps running towards me and the person who jumped onto me. "Momoi! Don't go jumping on people!!" I head Aomine shout and suddenly felt the person being lifted off me. "But Mizuki-chan is here!" I groaned and rubbed my head a bit sitting up with my eyes closed before suddenly freezing. "Wait, Dai-chan said Momoi and that voice..." "Sat-chan?" I said while opening my eyes looking up at the originally shorter girl, but I was sitting on the ground right now so she was taller than me. She looked at me again and smiled before jumping onto me hugging me again. "It's so good to see you again Mizuki-chan!" She shouted my rubbing her cheek against mine.

I sat there for a minute before remembering why I was walking this way. "Excuse me Sat-chan, but I must be on my way" I said getting her off me, standing up and began to walk into the main building. Not realizing that some people had begun to follow me.

~No one's PoV~

A group of 11 people were following Mizuki being as quiet as they could so she wouldn't notice them, but that was kinda hard for some of the ones following her. "Shut up Takao nanodayo" The greenhead now known as Midorima whispered to the loud idiot beside him making Takao shut up. Momoi and Kise were happy about seeing Mizuki again and couldn't shut up about it making the other's irritated as they should be quiet as they are following her. "Kise, Momoi I order you to shut up, and my orders are absolute" Akashi said with a stern voice and a glare directed towards them, making them shut up at ones.

They followed her for a little bit more before she stopped to open a door, that had a sign over it saying 'Music room 3'. Making them wonder what she was going to do there, but before she entered the room she looked in their direction with a frown on her face. "Why are you guys following me?" They froze and didn't know what to say, but her boyfriend explained the reason why he and Kuroo were there. "We, well me and Kuroo-san wondered where you were going and saw you walking and these guys sneaking behind you" Kageyama said while he and Kuroo walked up to Mizuki calmly, while Mizuki nodded then looked at the others with a 'what about you?'

All of the GoM member's plus, Takao, Momoi and Kagami were trying to think of something to say but couldn't come up with anything so they stayed quiet. Mizuki sighed before walking into the music room with the other's following her in. "Why are you in her Mizu-chan?" Kuroo asked walking with Mizuki up to the grand piano while the others stood by the wall and door. "I came here to play a new song I've been working on and to calm down a bit" She answered sitting down on the piano stool and opened the lid. She pressed down one tangent and heard that it was tuned which was good. Then she began to play her new song. (Play now)

I wanna start by letting you know this

Because of you my life has a purpose

You helped me be who I am today

I see myself in every word you say

Sometimes it feels like nobody gets me

Trapped in a world where everyone hates me

There's so much that I'm going through

I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you

I was broken

I was choking

I was lost

This song saved my life

I was bleeding

Stopped believing

Could have died

This song saved my life

I was down

I was drowning

But it came on just in time

This song saved my life

Sometimes I feel like you've known me forever

You always know how to make me feel better

Because of you, my dad and me

Are so much closer than we used to be

You're my escape when I'm stuck in a small town

I turn you up whenever I feel down

You let me know like no one else

That it's OK to be myself

You'll never know what it means to me

That I'm not alone

That I'll never have to be

My life, my life

(This song saved my life)

The ones in the room stared at her shocked after she sang the last words and played the last tune. Mizuki turned her head and smiled at Kageyama who's lips twitched up into a small smile. Kuroko, Akashi, Midorima and Murasakibara had small ghost smiles, Aomine and Kuroo had smirks on their faces. Momoi, Kise and Takao smiled, while Kagami just stood there a bit confused, but had a small smirk like smile on his face.

Song: This song saved my life by Simple Plan

~Vote and comment if you like the story so far~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 57 10
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [secrets.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Katana Miya, a girl obsessed with volleyball, is forced to move with her father after things fall apart wit...
458K 17.4K 47
■■COMPLETED■■ "She didn't need anyone, yet she was drowning in the words she didn't speak." -Anonymous The 14 year old prodigy came to Japan, vowing...
30.7K 973 73
(ℝ𝔼𝔾𝕌𝕃𝔸ℝ 𝕌ℙ𝔻𝔸𝕋𝔼𝕊 𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔻𝔸𝕐, 𝟜:𝟛𝟘 ℙ𝕄 𝔾𝕊𝕋) . . . "Her? Calm? Heh, she's an unpredictable firework." Keishin Ukai said w...
400 21 19
"Even if no one else does..I'll always love you..." Hey guys! Welcome to my very first fanfic! This fanfic is based off the anime show: Haikyu!! feat...