pure ✧ yoonmin

By BABEYUNHO

"You really haven't done anything like this before, have you?" "Teach me." // started: 10.27.17 ended: - More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen

four

76 9 2
By BABEYUNHO

"Sure, Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed, drinking the last bit of liquid in his cup before crawling on the bed so he was facing Yoongi while sitting with his legs crossed.

"Okay, Jimin, truth or dare?" Yoongi smirked, mimicking the boy's position and leaned forward so his face was closer to the younger's.

"Truuuuuthhhh!" Jimin slurred, then started giggling for no apparent reason. Yoongi smirked at the boy which only made him start laughing harder. 

"So, Jimin," Yoongi paused, pretending to be thinking about what he was going to ask. 

"Is it true that you're a virgin?" Yoongi asked, making the younger boy's eyes go wide before he looked down at his lap. Yoongi didn't like this, so he put his hand under Jimin's chin, forcing him to look up.

"Answer the question, Jimin." Yoongi said, staring into the shorter's eyes.

Jimin's face was blood red as he was subconsciously biting his lip as he nodded.

"Use your words. Are you a virgin?"

"Y-yes, Hyung. I don't like questions like this." Jimin said, trying to move his face out of the older's grasp since Yoongi still had his hand holding onto his chin, running his thumb over the boy's cheek, the small action making Jimin feel weird all over. 

"What if I said I don't believe you?" Yoongi said, scooting even closer to the boy if that was even possible. Jimin felt Yoongi's breath on his lips, feeling a weird sensation he's never felt before, but he couldn't tell if he liked the feeling or not.

"I am... I don't do stuff like that." Jimin said, pulling his face away before scooting off the bed, falling over as soon as he attempted to stand up.

Seconds after, he started laughing.

"Hahaha-Woahhhh, Yoongi. I'm so dizzy! The room is spinnnnnninggggg!" Jimin slurred, still lying on the floor. He was laughing so hard he had tears coming out of his eyes.

Yoongi ran a hand through his hair and huffed, looking down at the giggling boy who had yet to get off the ground. The alcohol was definitely hitting both of them at this point.

Yoongi stoood up, stumbling a little as he stepped over the boy and walked to the dresser, unscrewing the cap off the whiskey. He brought the bottle to his lips, letting the liquid burn his throat before going over and sitting down next to Jimin on the floor.

"Jimin-ah... we never finished the game." Yoongi was the one to slur this time, grabbing the boy's hand and pulling him up so he was sitting in front of him. "It's your turn to ask me."

"Truth or dare, Yoongi?!" Jimin was pretty much yelling, but neither one seemed to realize it.

"Dare."

Jimin looked around the room, trying to see if he spotted anything for the older to do. He pondered hard before frowning.

"Ugh I'm not good at this. I can't think of anything, Hyung." Jimin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. Yoongi chuckled, his actions reminding him of a child. 

'cute.'

"Well, Jimin, why don't you let me dare you to do something?" Yoongi said, smirking when he saw the boy's pleased reaction.

Jimin was far too intoxicated to realize that's not how the fucking game works, and instead just nodded.

"Ah, lets see..." Yoongi mumbled,once again, pretending to be thinking hard about something ,

 "I dare you to let me kiss you."

Jimin's eyes went wide as his heart practically stopped. "N-No, I can't do that one."

"Aww, why not Jimin?" Yoongi fake pouted, leaning closer the boy who was slowly scooting backwards. Yoongi put a hand on the younger's his knee to keep him in place.

"I don't want to, I told you I don't do stuff like that Yoongi." Jimin said, focusing on the hand that was placed on his knee that slowly seemed to be moving upward.

"Jimin, kissing isn't even bad, don't tell me you've never kissed anyone. I know you'd be lying about that."

Jimin finally looked up, jumping a little when he realized how close the older's face was to his.

"I-I really haven't," Jimin said.

Jimin seemed to be paralyzed under the older's gaze. Yoongi was annoyed, he just knew there was no way a seventeen year old boy could be that innocent. He just assumed Jimin was lying because he didn't want to do anything with him.

Yoongi leaned in closer, his nose brushing against the younger's, making him let out a small gasp when he realized how close they were. Yoongi still had one hand on his lap, bringing the other around the boy's neck.

Jimin didn't know what to do and felt so small, so he didn't do anything. He just stared at Yoongi's lips as they kept getting closer to his. Right when Yoongi was about to place his lips on the younger's... the bedroom door busted open.

"Jimin are you in- what the fuck?!" Hoseok yelled, making Yoongi jump up.

Yoongi and Hoseok started screaming at each other, and with all the alcohol in Jimin's system he had a hard time comprehending what was going on. He had tears from threatening to spill out of his eyes from watching his two 'friends' argue.

"-whatever, Hoseok! Go ahead, he's too prude for me anyway." Yoongi said, catching Jimin's attention before storming out. Jimin knew he was talking about him, but for some reason he didn't react. He felt numb to the insult.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin. I'm so so sorry." Hoseok said, wrapping his arms around the younger.

"What's wrong, Hoseok? I'm fine why are you sorry?" Jimin said, letting out a small giggle.

Jimin did feel weird, but he didn't understand why. His emotions were all over the place, wanting to cry one minute and laughing at nothing the next.

Hoseok just shook his head, trying to reach in the younger's pockets to get his keys, his hand accidentally brushing against Jimin's area.

"Hobi!! That's my private part!" Jimin squeaked, his face going red.

Hoseok just huffed, and then an apologetic look appeared on his face when the younger smacked his hand away.

"I didn't mean to, Jiminie. I just need your keys." Hoseok said. He honestly felt like crying.
He let Jimin down. He promised he wasn't going to let anything happen to him.

"Oh, sorrrrry. Here ya go!" Jimin said, pulling the keys out of his pocket and smiled before handing them over to the older.

Hoseok mumbled a thanks, wrapping an arm around the younger to guide him outside.

As soon as Hoseok put his seatbelt on and started driving the younger passed out. He tapped his thumbs on the steering wheel as he drove, his mind elsewhere.

Yes, Jimin was fine. He wasn't hurt and Hoseok fortunately found him before him and Yoongi had done anything, but the boy was so innocent. He was going to be so upset knowing that he had gotten drunk. Hoseok couldn't believe that Yoongi would do something that low. It took everything in him not to fight him right then and there.

But he knew he couldn't, this was his fault. Hoseok knew he shouldn't have let the boy go off by himself. He should have went looking for him sooner, but he was too caught up in his crush to even think about Jimin.

All he could do was hope Jimin would forgive him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 14.1K 26
❝ then, let me hump you instead. ❞
1.6M 89.5K 44
Jimin accidently ends up texting a science major instead of his best friend. Jimin: Tae! TaeTae🐯💜: Who's this? Jimin: Tae, stop playing dumb. It's...
880K 37.7K 150
"I-i'm s-s-sorry i-i did-didnt-" "Jimin it's okay deep breaths" started: 11/12/17 ended: 5/8/19 Ranks #132 Vmin #83 Vmin #55 vmin #43 Vmin #55 v...
533K 29.5K 20
"Dude, don't you know how to spell?" 3.24.2016 Completed: 5.31.2016