Sex Therapy

Od JoyceWords_23

In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right... Viac

Teenage Fever
Face Down
Mask Off
When In Paris
You Got Me Fucked Up
Paint Me In the Candlelight
I'm Pregnant
Pool Nights
I Know You Cheated On Me
Divorce Time
Say GoodBye
Damn Ben!
So you love Esme?
Will You Marry Me Again?
Corey & Nana
Special Announcement

Someone is going to Die

4.8K 167 35
Od JoyceWords_23

Keith tossed violently around; it had been another sleepless night for him. He missed his wife dearly but was trying to use this time to really understand himself.

There weren't any magic wands that made the pain disappear; it still hurt...a lot.

Keith gulped down the prickling splinter of new tears forming. He hated that Kaya had cheated on him. He just kept picturing another man touching and kissing his wife the way he always wanted to. The image of that blue eyed bastard danced gleefully in his head taunting him.

He groaned punching his pillow. Lately, he wasn't feeling like himself, but it was worse than just feeling blue. He found it difficult to get up and get dressed. The things Keith use to enjoy he no longer cared for. Life was fading and bleak like his positive attitude.

Physically it felt like he on the edge, burning and tossing with a tension that strangled and suffocated him. His whole body was wired with jittery pains and he found it hard to breathe.

Keith gasped looking at his hands tremble. He reached for a bottle of pain pills and shoved three tiny white capsules in his mouth. He closed his eyes letting the chalky powder dissolve; wishing he could make all the madness stop.

Keith picked up his cell phone dialing the only number he kept for emotional emergencies.

"Dr...Ddddreeew" he stammered looking helplessly at his speckled ceiling, "I need help" he sobbed rubbing his eyes.

Dr. Drew spoke calmly to him, the last thing she wanted to do was startle her patient, "okay, just breathe and listen to my voice. Tell me what you are experiencing" she encouraged.

Keith took a deep hoarse breath as he sat up in his bed crushing the phone in his tight grip, "like the pain will never stop" he sobbed, "It hurts so much. I feel like I'm losing my mind!" he said pouring out in frustrations.

Dr. Drew nodded understandingly,"that's called grief. If you focus on my voice I can help you control it but only time can heal it" she instructed.

Keith nodded wiping his red puffy eyes, "How could I love her when it's this painful?" he asked.

"You have to allow time for healing..then only you can answer that question" Dr. Drew advised.

Keith groaned he didn't want to hear that there wasn't a easy fix for his problems, "I have to get ready for tomorrow. I'm going to propose to her" he explained.

"In my professional opinion, I think it's too soon for you to be making these type of decisions and commitments," Dr. Drew told Keith.

Keith snarled angrily he had misread the therapist advice, "so you don't want to see us together?!" Maybe when you're married Angelia you can speak on this" he said rudely.

Dr. Drew's remained calm but there was a little sharpness in her voice , "My name is Dr. Drew please never address me by my first name, thank you. I know your anger is misplaced so I'll let you have a pass this time..." she said softening her voice.

Keith shook his head, "I apologize I forget that this is all business for you and how people feel doesn't matter unless I sign a check" he said coldly, hanging up the phone.

He knew that what he had said to the doctor was uncalled for but he couldn't see past the stabbing pain and rage he was harvesting.

Keith grunted walking drunkenly around in the dark, stumbling over various items on his floor. He rummaged through his cabinet until he found some very strong sleeping pills. Keith poured them all in his mouth without looking.

A vile bitter taste immediately spread in his mouth, "yuck!" he said spitting them out everywhere.

He wiped his mouth and went back to bed.

"Tomorrow will be better!" he kept telling himself until he fell into an uneasy sleep.

Kaya woke up the next morning feeling disoriented, "shit!" she cursed looking at the clock in the room. She had already slept halfway through the day.

She grabbed her things hurriedly packing as she got ready for tonight's festivities.

Kaya ran to her small closet going through her bags looking for clothes to pack. Suddenly, she heard someone knock on her door.

"Who is it?" Kaya called out.

"Corey," a muffled voice replied.

Kaya raised an eyebrow something was off with Corey's voice. She went to the door and opened it, "Ben?" she asked surprised and slightly agitated.

Ben pressed his hand on the door blocking her from closing it in his face, "I just came to let you know I'm leaving you alone" he grumbled looking very unhappy.

Kaya sighed letting him in, "Why did you say you were Corey then?" she asked.

Ben laughed taking out a long thin cloth from his jacket pocket, "would you have let me in otherwise?" he asked.

Kaya said nothing turning her back toward Ben as she continued to fold her clothing, "wait...what are you doi...".

Kaya never got to finish her sentence . A strong distinct odor of chloride gas filled her tiny nostrils as Ben grabbed her from behind.

She struggled in Ben's muscular grasp, screaming silently, "What the hell?" she asked as he covered her nose with the white cloth.

"Time for a long nap love" Ben whispered.

Kaya started to feel drowsy as the room married and blended into her cloudy vision. She glared at the walls watching them trickle down and seep unto the floor.

Kaya's eyes crossed as darkness slowly engulfed her senses. The room was spinning and had lost all its color. She stumbled suddenly feeling very nauseous and very out of it. Kaya leaned forward trying to remember how to breathe.

Ben caught Kaya as she daintily collapsed into his arms, "just a little sleeping gas" he said kissing her forehead.

Corey knocked on Kaya's door, "bitch open up!" he hollered, "Keith has damn near shut down the whole ship for you. You are getting a parade like a fucking queen" he giggled excitedly.

Corey opened the door after a few minutes of silence. He looked around, the room was half packed; clothes were on the floor and her bed wasn't made, "this is so strange, first Nana disappeared this morning and now her" he mumbled shaking his head, "I hope these bitches are at the pool" he shrugged looking down at his pink swim-trunks.

Corey paused looking at a note posted on the door it was scribbled in red ink.

"Dear Keith,

I am so sorry but I ran off with Ben.
I love him and I don't want to hurt you anymore. I want to live a life full of color and art. You can't give me those things...

Goodbye, your ex-wife!

Corey shook his head in disbelief crumbling the note in his fist, "Damn I have to find Keith!" he screamed running out the door.

Kaya moaned slowly turning over as her head throbbed. She was slowly waking up from what seemed like a nightmare.

Kaya admired the crystal blue shimmers of her sequin dress, "what the fuck?!" she screamed jumping up; realizing that it was far from a dream.

Kaya felt heavy as a powerful force held her down and she was unable to get up. She looked down at her hands and feet noticing that she was tied down to a bed.

Ben smiled with admiration looking at her  squirm in distress, "you've awoken just in time my little dawn" he said touching her face lovingly.

Kaya tried to bite him, "let me go bitch!" she screamed trying to free herself.

Ben untied her, "that's exactly what I plan to do," he said gently.

Kaya scrambled to get on her feet frantically making a beeline for the door, yelling back, "I'm calling the police!"

Ben shrugged, "why? I'm not holding you against your will. We had a few too many drinks.Then we decided to have sexual intercourse, but you passed out" he reasoned.

Kaya rubbed her sore wrist, "as if I would do that" she snarled sarcastically.

Ben sat down in a slow leisurely fashion putting his feet up on the coffee table, "what do you remember?" he asked resting his hand on his chin as he focused on Kaya.

Kaya struggled to think; her face scrunched together in serious concentration. Something was wrong with her memory, and there were a lot of blanks! She recalled inviting Ben into her room but everything after that was fuzzy and broken into fragments.

Ben came behind her rubbing her back, "look around" he said pointing to his room, "we just had a lovely time...it's not like that's hard to believe" he said cunningly.

Kaya looked around the room, and her heart sank. There were empty wine bottles, rose petals on the floor, and clear signs that Ben's story checked out. She began to wonder if maybe they did have sex? Even her shoes were neatly placed on the floor the way Kaya always put them.

Kaya ran her fingers through her hair, "I'm still leaving to meet Keith" she muttered grabbing her things.

Kaya looked at Ben, he looked as sweet and loving as the first time they met. His soft Oxford blue eyes never strayed from hers as he smiled. It was easy to get lost in his puppy boy eyes and clean-shaven face. He looked handsome and very trustworthy.

Ben kissed her cheek his cold lips lingered causing her to shiver, "I think you should,...you wouldn't want to be late to tell him you chose me" he laughed.

Kaya rolled her eyes cringing at the thought, "why the hell would I do that?" she asked putting her hands on her hips.

Ben's blue eyes turned to icicles, cold, sharp, and dangerous. He stood up leaning into her like a strong tower. "because a certain grandmother's life depends on it" he growled.

Kaya almost screamed in fear, "Nana!" she cried out.

Ben smiled rubbing his calloused hands together as he handed her a dress.

Keith stood on the pier of the upper deck which overlooked the beautiful and calm seas. The tides were a darkened Teal blue as the crashed in a playful spritz with the endless arms of the sea.

A chilly frost crawled out from the corners of the earth creating a dismal and overcast sunset. Even the grayish- orange hues of the horizon dropped behind the shorelines.

Keith shivered and a cold mist exhaled from his lungs. He smoothed out his suit and tie eagerly looking for his wife. He checked again to make sure everything was set in place and perfect.

He marveled at the romance he had created. "Stand By Me" played softly in the background to remind Kaya that their love was a classic.

The candles flickered but oddly the wick of the red flames did not burn out. The low melodies of love hummed in the wind. The orchestra continued to serenade the last golden hues of day; welcoming in mother moon.

A specially made vine of roses weaved into the chairs as the ocean floated below them. A simple table was set with the finest crystal set and bubbling rosette.

The food was hot and delicious.

Keith had reserved the whole upper deck in plans of having a romantic moonlight dinner on the ballroom floor of the ocean with nothing but nature and love around them.

Then he would dance with his wife; take her into arms and promise to never let go. He would promise to be like her favorite movie, The Notebook and grow old together. Keith would be her everlasting, and their love would be as infinite as space and time.

He grinned chattering nervously as he fixed his hair. Keith looked at his watch any moment his beautiful soul would be here. Keith also had one more trick up his sleeve, this wasn't just a boat trip to San Diego.

If you looked far out across the ocean, you would see what looked like a tiny villa, however, it was Kaya's new paradise home. He had bought her a dream house with the rest of his savings. The place they had now was cozy but more his dream than hers, and he wanted to give her more. So he bought her the whole damn coast and a house on its private location.

Corey ran up the deck stairs gasping and out of breath, "Keith!" he screamed.

Keith waved happily at Corey, his heart fluttering thinking they had come together.

"She not coming! She chose..." Corey's voice was drowned out by the wails of the wind. Keith struggled to hear him.

"Sweetheart!" Keith sighed emotionally turning away from Corey. He could smell Kaya's rich blossom perfume even before her gold heels clanked against the glass floor.

He waited so long for this moment and here she was standing in front of him like the queen of the tides.

Kaya trembled walking slowly towards to him. She would do anything to save her grandmother and the family she loved, but right now looking at this beautiful night and Keith's happy face brought so much pain.

Keith gawked at her, drooling with happiness as he admired his wife.

Keith's mouth dropped as the last rays before nightfall glistening on her smooth chocolate skin. Kay had never looked more tantalizingly beautiful. Her hair was straightened and touched the dip of her naked back. Every curve on her body was made from the image of sweet honey sins. The material of her dress was skin tight and flowed from the bottom of her daring split. Her long legs reached out like dandelions.

Her dress was as dark as the ocean but glowed with the crystal lacing of spiderwebs. Her heart-shaped face accentuated her beautiful African American features and told of a story and pride and heritage.

Kaya's blushing plum lips shimmered under the ultraviolet coat of lipstick conveying a sweet kiss of exquisiteness to whoever was lucky enough.

She was so lovely it was moving. She was the dreams of man, an ethereal angel twinkling in the stars of grace.

Keith struggled to find the words to say how surreal this moment was, so he kissed her.

Corey looked around confused, something wasn't adding up. He could have sworn he saw someone in the shadows, waiting and watching.

His best friend senses were blaring like sirens, warning him of urgency and danger.

"Oh hell no!" he muttered leaving quietly to follow a hunch.

Kaya's nails dug painfully into her skin as she faked a smile, thinking of her poor Nana.

Keith tripped over his shoe as he nervously pulled out her chair, "shall we eat?" he chuckled bashfully.

Images of the cold metal gun flashed through through Kaya's mind and the threats that came with it.

Kaya smiled, remembering all those of years of acting and pretending to be sick and tonight would be her greatest performance ever, "I would love to" she whispered holding Keith's hand.

Author's note: Oh shit....Comment, vote and be prepared. <3

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Fallen Angel Od sammy 😋

Mystery / Thriller

811 53 35
Angels can move your soul Demon's can change you make you love really hard Wouldn't you do anything for love A dirty yet loving story Of love and ro...
19.4K 278 19
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
EAST Od 👽

Romantika

200K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
30 1 2
if your into fantasy roleplay and romance this one's for you