πˆππ„π’π‚π€ππ€ππ‹π„

By SEOKKBUTT

π…π€ππ…πˆπ‚ ━ 𝘷𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦. ❛I don't care if you were fucking forced. You're all mine now.❜ 𝒂 π’”π’•π’π’“π’š π’Š... More

Ιͺɴᴛʀᴏ
disclaimerβ„’
chapter ₀₁
chapter ₀₃
chapter β‚€β‚„
chapter β‚€β‚…
chapter ₀₆
chapter ₀₇
chapter β‚€β‚ˆ
chapter ₀₉
chapter ₁₀
chapter ₁₁
chapter ₁₂
chapter ₁₃
chapter ₁₄
chapter ₁₅
chapter ₁₆

chapter β‚€β‚‚

7.8K 518 254
By SEOKKBUTT

"Will you please stop with that bullshit? I'm getting tired of it already!" Hoseok angrily whined.

The stranger dramatically lifted his hands up in the air in 'defence' and chuckled a bit, turning his gaze slightly away from Hoseok, he then sighed.

"Okay, okay! But seriously though, gimme your phone. I wanna make an urgent call." He requested, more like demanded with his sweet deep voice. However, Hoseok was not gonna have any of the stranger's shit, so he just ignored it.

The stranger waited for a while, being as patient as he can, for Hoseok to respond. But when he didn't get a reply, he inched forward and sternly said, "Princess, do as you're told to do."

Now Hoseok wouldn't lie but the stranger's deep voice did make his knees go week. He hesitantly yet daringly gazed at the stranger, slowly letting his hand out he finally gave the stranger his phone.

He waited for him to finish his conversation. Once he did, he realized the he indeed needed to make an urgent call and he kinda regretted it. Kind of., but he wouldn't admit it though.

"There you go, princess." He simply said and ruffled Hoseok's hair with a slight smile and a hint of admiration. Hoseok now realized that the stranger is slightly taller than him.

"Well.. thanks to you too." Hoseok indirectly taunted him. "And for goodness' sake please stop calling me princess. It's so..kinky. Eew."

The stranger just chuckled at his statement. "Why in the world do you laugh everytime I say something? Are you a psycho? A madman?"

The stranger ignored Hoseok's words, "Well, to answer you, thank you," he genuinely told and started moving back to his broken car while still looking at Hoseok, "And yes, be careful. You might just get in trouble with those good looks of yours." He winked at him.

Hoseok blushed on that. He sure did. Well.. Who wouldn't if someone as handsome as the man in front of Hoseok would compliment you.

"Yeah yeah whatever. And btw, what's your name? I never get to ask you." Hoseok thought of at least knowing his name.

"For you, it's daddy." He said with a smirk and giving Hoseok a wink., but this time, a playful one. Hoseok just rolled his eyes at that.

"I asked you just because our schools are not too far from each other. Not that I like you or anything. Don't fly in the skies just now."

Hoseok was sarcastic. This, the stranger could say. But little did Hoseok knew that the person he was being all sarcastic was the one and the only modern Prince of their state.

"We'll see who flies in the sky and who stays at the bottom, beneath me." The stranger said having some different meaning on the sentence. But Hoseok thought otherwise.

"Anyways, you're the reason I couldn't go to school today. How are you gonna return this bloody ass favour of your?"

The stranger raised his borws, "You know what? You just look innocent. But you aren't. Look at the way you speak." He mocked him, by which Hoseok got very offended. So as soon as he heard those words, he really got mad. He angrily went near the stranger as if he was gonna kill him.

He was ready to land a punch on the beautiful face of him for amoffending him but another hand stopped him. When turned around, he found his friend, Yoongi with a traumatized yet embarrassed face.

"Hobi, come let's go. We're already late and we need to rush."

"What? No! Not until I hit him one good punch on his face atleast. You have NO IDEA how he spoke to me." Hoseok pouted, "I wanna hit him." He whined like a kid which the stranger found cute.

Yoongi face palmed. He ignored Hoseok and spoke to the stranger.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. My friend here doesn't know anything about our state and it's.. anything." Yoongi eyed Hoseok with his side eyes and shook his head, "Fuck," he lowly cursed, "He does not even have some common sense too. Seeing he didn't notice the royalties around you." He murmured the last part but stranger was attentive enough to catch those words.

"It was so silly of him to speak informally and behave ill with you. Kindly forgive him." He then completed his sentence with his normal voice.

Yoongi bowed several times during the process. Hoseok who had no idea of what was happening., he butt in.

"Yoongi, you fine? He's just a fine ass stranger. You don't need to be so.. pleasing or submissive towards him and- Oowwh...! Why did you hit me?" Hoseok huffed.

"Because he, my friend, is the only son of our king."

"He's just the son of our Kin- wait what?!" That was it. Hoseok realized and clearly understood what has happened. Hoseok got it all now. He felt so embarrassed yet so afraid thinking what hard step will the Prince will be taking on him. He was afraid, that was for sure.

He now looked around himself at his surroundings, only to be found that there were no one else standing at the bus stop besides them, and four men in royal uniforms., two near the car that the str- the Prince mentioned in the phone call and the other two were not so far away from Hoseok, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Oh.. Well, come to think of it., we never really introduced ourselves, right?" The Prince snapped Hoseok's thoughts and teased him. "The name's Taehyung Kim. The only Prince of the state you live in."

"Err.. Ha ha.. Umm.m, okay. I-I guess we're gonna be l-late right, Yoongs? Come let's go."

But before he could drag his friend away from the scene, a posh, matte black Mercedes made it's way towards them. Looking at the car and turning back his gaze towards Hoseok, the stranger- oh, the prince smiled, "Well, looks like my ride is here! Thanks again for lending me your phone and letting me to making a call."

Taehyung went closer to his ride, but before entering he once again looked at Hoseok, "Lets see each other more frequently from now on, yeah?" He winked and with that, he left in the car.

"Do you have any idea what you've done right now, Seokkie?" Yoongi calmly yet worriedly questioned his friend.

"Uh..'' Hoseok couldn't utter words. If he knew that the stranger is the king, he wouldn't have done all these not-so-necessary arguments., let alone taunted him.

"What am I gonna do now- wait, wait, wait! How did you know he was the Prince? As far as I know, you have like, zero sense of knowledge regarding our state, just like me. Which also explains why we're friends."

"Simple! Because I'm not as stupid as you are." Yoongi shrugged and stated as a matter of fact, and Hoseok stayed calm seeing the situation.. 'cause he really made a fool of himself just now.

⋄ ⊹ ⋄ ⊹

[A/N:
This video above made me smile,
laugh, cry, sob and feel -even more-
proud of my leader baby 💕

He d e s e r v e s the love and
appretiation of the whole universe.
Okay? Love him, appreciate him!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 2.6K 18
[now i understand why people look at you and go "oh.."] top! taehyung bottom! hoseok ⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ (smut, inappropriate language, slight triggers) sl...
26K 2.2K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
176K 10.3K 31
You're twenty, you should be having fun, going out with your friends, going on dates. "I promise that you'll get well." "Anything. I will do anythi...
87.5K 5K 41
In which, Jung Hoseok, the innocent and cute human being fall in love with a sweet and handsome senior in his college. Little did, he know that his...