BangLyz Song Inspired Oneshot...

By ILovePikachu02

A fanfic dedicated to BTS and Lovelyz one shots and drabbles that will hopefully entertain you and make you f... More

Fantasy(MiHope)
Lip 2 Lip(TaeJeong)
Think About You(KeiMin)
Only You(SugAe)
Attention(YeinKook)
She Is(2Jin)
Some(RapSoul)
Mr.Chu(BangLyz Part 1)(Lovelyz P.O.V)
Man In Love(BangLyz Part 2)(BTS P.O.V)
What Is Love(BangLyz Part 3)
Amazing(TaeJeong Part 1)
Bookmark(TaeJeong Part 2)
Blood,Sweat & Tears(YeinKook)
TT(KeiMin)
Hero(2Jin)
Run(RapSoul)
Love Is Not Over(SugAe)
Stop It(MiHope)
True Love(BangLyz)
Inferiority Complex(TaeJeong)
I Like That(2Jin Part 1)
All Of A Sudden(2Jin Part 2)
Signal(SugAe)
Real Story(RapSoul)
Rumour(YeinKook)
365 Fresh(MiHope)
Promise, I'll Be(KeiMin)
Rum Pum Pum Pum(BangLyz)
Cameo(2Jin)
Touch My Body(SugAe)
Back(MiHope)
Kontrol(RapSoul)
Something(KeiMin)
Always In My Heart(TaeJeong)
Pretending To Be Happy(YeinKook Part 1)
Love Me The Same(YeinKook Part 2)
Bad Boy(YeinKook)
That XX(TaeJeong)
Hello Tutorial(2Jin)
Fake Love(KeiMin)
In Heaven(MiHope)
Oh Yeah(SugAe Part 1)
Fool(SugAe Part 2)
Doll(RapSoul)
Baby(BangLyz)
Can't Hide It(KeiMin)
Senorita(YeinKook)
Jealousy(TaeJeong)
Baby Baby(MiHope)
Butterfly(SugAe)
Where Are You(2Jin)
House Of Cards(RapSoul Part 1)
The Eye(RapSoul Part 2)
Amusement Park(BangLyz)

To My Boyfriend(BangLyz)

407 35 35
By ILovePikachu02

A/N=

1)ryuveniy has requested for BangLyz with the song ''To My Boyfriend'' by Fink.l

Thank you for requesting and please do let me know how it is!

Any requests anyone has then just comment and I'll add it in for you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! It's your author-nim that has taken a long break from writing since life had happened and writing became less and less of a hobby for me however I do feel like I should write more on both Asianfanfics and Wattpad for my lovely and patient readers so I'm back!

Since I haven't been writing for more than a year I think, I need to get back to getting used to writing with a lot of description like I used to do so comment and let me know how the story is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have written more than 10,000 words to compensate my long hiatus as a sorry present!

This chapter will be different since it's BangLyz based but there's little lyrics to the song that the requester had request for so I've decided to write a small scene for the couples that the order was picked randomly for me by a List Randomizer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honestly I wanted to fascinate you so I'm wearing a skirt for the first time

''Jungkook!'' A loud voice came out from a small body.

The little boy,who had bright big eyes and had his small delicate hands gripped on his backpack handles,turned around to see a little girl running towards him with a smile so vibrant that it felt like the whole world was smiling along with her and the way she was waving her right arm as her eyes curled into an eyesmile, boy it could have made anyone feel so happy and alive just being with her.

''Y-Yein.'' Jungkook greeted her softly after he saw her legs stop when she was beside him.

''I was looking everywhere for you.'' Yein huffed as she smoothen her skirt. ''Did you forget what mama said?''

''Mama?'' Jungkook titled his little head as he tried to think.

''You're so forgetful.'' Yein shook her little head. ''We need to walk together since we live next to each other. Your mama and my mama said we have to walk together remember?''

''Ah I forget.'' Jungkook scratched his head as he felt a little embarrassed.

''That's why you left me at school.'' Yein pouted her lips and her cheeks cutely popped out. ''It's good that you weren't that far from school.''

Take a look at me, say I'm pretty

Jungkook and Yein walked along the streets as they chatted on, well more like Yein chatted on whereas Jungkook would just listen to her and speak only at times he had to reply back to her. As strange as it is, their opposite personality worked quite well with each other and made them closer to each other.

''Look at the cute puppy.'' Yein giggled as she tugged on Jungkook's shirt with one hand and pointed on the puppy with other. ''Let's go, touch it!''

Yein dashed ahead to the puppy and patted it as she laughed loudly and spoke with it whereas Jungkook stared at the sight as he walked towards them.He reached out his hand to the puppy and stroked his fur a few times.

''What's your name, little puppy?'' Yein giggled again.

''His name is Ringo.'' The owner of the puppy, who was taking him for a walk, answered before he kneeled down to reach the eye level of the two kids. ''Where are your parents, children?''

''They're at home, we just got released after a long day of school.'' Yein replied as she patted the puppy again and again. ''Mister, how old is Ringo?''

''He's only three but how about you two? Aren't you two a little too young to walk home alone?'' The owner raised his eyebrow as he was getting a little concerned.

''We're only 6 years old but we sure are smarter than we look!'' Yein nodded her head eagerly. ''Mama taught me well and told me not to talk to strangers and to come home after school!''

''But aren't you doing the opposite of what your mama told you?'' The owner chuckled after he heard her answer.

Yein gasped as she got a little embarrassed before scratching her head and chuckling awkwardly whereas Jungkook had an awkward facial expression as if he got caught in a lie.

''Yein, we need to go home now!'' Jungkook tapped on Yein's shoulder. ''Thank you for reminding us, mister.''

''Yes yes we need to go so bye bye Ringo and bye bye mister!'' Yein smiled as she waved her hand to them.

''Bye bye.'' Jungkook whispered as he walked along Yein to their way, home.

The two continued their way, home and looked around the sights they got to see on the streets they walked.

''Jungkook! Jungkook!'' Yein had this habit of tugging on his shirt whenever she wanted him to look at her.

''Yes?'' Jungkook turned his head to show that he was listening.

''Can I ask you a question?'' Yein questioned as she blinked her eyes, making Jungkook to nod his head at her. ''Do you think I'm pretty?''

Looking at my lips, please don't be hesitating

Jungkook could feel his cheeks turning hotter as he blinked his eyes in awkwardness and swallowed his saliva after hearing her question, certainly making him feel shy and not really knowing how to answer her question.

''YA, Do you think I'm pretty?'' Yein tugged his shirt as she asked even more louder.

''Why do you ask?'' Jungkook asked her as he was curious where did this question come out of nowhere.

''I heard some girls say my eyes are too small and my legs are fat.'' Yein's eyes fell down to the ground. ''Am I really that ugly?''

''What makes you think that?'' Jungkook observed her sudden changed behaviour.

''Maybe it is true.....'' Yein's voice softened as she walked slowly to her house, which wasn't far.

''Hey, are you sad?'' Jungkook walked along the sad girl.

Yein didn't answer as she looked at the ground, feeling quite hurt that what people say about her could be true since her own friend didn't even answer her back so maybe it is true. Yein felt sad that her question wasn't answered hence didn't feel like her normal bubbly and cheerful self anymore.

''We're home now.'' Jungkook saw that he was in front of his house, which Yein's house was next to. ''Bye Yein.''

Jungkook noticed Yein just walking ahead with her body looking quite dead looking from what he normally saw from her hence feeling really terrible for her. Jungkook gulped his saliva since he knew that he had to do something to change this behaviour of hers.

''Yein, wait!'' Jungkook suddenly exclaimed, causing the girl to turn around and look at him with her sorrowful eyes.

Jungkook suddenly ran up to her and kissed her plumpy cheek before standing back to give the girl some space. Yein blinked her eyes in a fast manner after her eyes went wide open, feeling really surprised that Jungkook had become that spontaneous and bold at such a young age as well as giving her a very intimate experience out of nowhere.

''J-Jungkook.....'' Yein stuttered his name as her cheeks went pink.

''When mama looks pretty, I kiss her!'' Jungkook explained before opening the gate to his house and running back inside.

Yein blinked her eyes a few times before she slowly reached for the cheek Jungkook kissed, turning to comprehend what had just happened for a few seconds. Her eyes went back to the gate that Jungkook had open to run back inside and thought about what he said before the sides of her lips curved upwards and rosy shades of pink appeared all around the plumpy parts of her cheeks.

Like yesterday's movie scene, say that you want to embrace and kiss me

''Wasn't yesterday so fun?'' The girl,who had grown a little,remarked as she slapped his back.

''Ouch, Soojung?!'' The boy, who was the same height as her, glared at her for slapping his back so hardly.

''Oh, it was just a touch Namjoon!'' Soojung rolled her eyes. ''I want to go to the cinema and watch Romeo and Juliet again!''

''Give me a break! We did that yesterday.'' Namjoon snickered.

''You're no fun for a 10 year old!'' Soojung shook her head.

''You're no fun for a 10 year old either!'' Namjoon stuck his tongue out at her.

''You're weird!'' Soojung slightly pushed his body. ''Say want to play a game?''

''A game? Like what?'' Namjoon asked.

''Heads vs Tails?'' Soojung got her coin out. ''Heads, we do what you want to do but if we get tails then we do what I want to do!''

''Deal!'' Namjoon liked the idea. ''If we get heads then we will go to the library and study!''

''Argh, that's so boring!'' Soojung hated the idea of studying. ''Alright alright but if we get tails then we will re-create Romeo and Juliet!''

''You and your obsession with that movie.'' Namjoon stuck his tongue out as he felt a bit disgusted. ''Fine fine!''

Soojung took out her coin and tossed it up in the air, causing both her and Namjoon's eyes to stay focused and hoping that they get the outcome they wanted. Soojung slapped her hand against the coin,that landed in her palm,before turning it to the other side. The two were slightly nervous as Soojung's hand was slowly raising and the result of the coin was about to show.

I'm still too young in your eyes

''TAILS I WIN!'' Soojung screamed and jumped up and down in joy.

''Fine fine, let's just get this over and done with.'' Namjoon grumbled as he stood up to get ready.

''Come from that side to where I'll be standing then we say our lines.'' Soojung instructed before she ran to a spot to stand. ''ACTION!''

Namjoon walked towards Soojung and tried to act like how Romeo would when he was at the bottom of the floor, staring at Juliet who was at the top of the balcony.

''Oh how beautiful you are, Juliet.'' Namjoon said as he kneeled down on one knee.

''Romeo oh Romeo, where had you been?'' Soojung acted like Juliet did in her memory.

''I took some time but I am here now.'' Namjoon stood up. ''Did I take too long?''

''I'm more happy that you are now here.'' Soojung smiled as she walked closer to him.

I feel awkward to say "I love you"

''I've missed you!'' Namjoon stood in front of her.

''And oh have I missed you too.'' Soojung smiled as she stared at him.

''Oh let's run away from the world that is teaching us to hate.'' Namjoon pleaded. ''Let's go to a world where there will just be you and me.''

''Yes Romeo.'' Soojung held his hands, causing Namjoon to slightly feel shy about. ''Romeo?''

''Yes, Juliet?'' Namjoon cleared his throat to get rid of his throats.

''I love you.'' Soojung could feel her heartbeat racing as she uttered those words.

''I-I love you t-too.'' Namjoon could feel the sweat building up in his forehead as he had gotten embarrassed.

''WE GOT IT! WE GOT IT!'' The two heard laughter and screams, causing them to let go and turn around.

They were surprised to see a bunch of children were observing their act and recording them on their phones alongside, laughing along as they mocked the way the two acted.

''Why don't you two get married already?'' One of them laughed.

''Get back here with that phone!'' Soojung chased after him as she yelled at the top of her lungs.

''Delete that now!'' Namjoon ran along as he wanted to delete that video.

But I have grown up in your heart, I'm a woman now

''There you are!'' She hissed as she swinged her hand to slap his head.

''What the hell?!'' He hissed back at her after falling down on the ground from the blunt hit.

''Don't cry about it, Suga!'' She laughed as she pulled him up.

''You're lucky, you're a girl Jiae!'' Suga glared at her as he saw her walking ahead.

''Boy or Girl, I'll still beat you!'' Jiae chuckled at his comment.

''Oh please!'' Suga raised his eyebrow before he put his earphones back in.

''Jeez, so much for being a sociable person.'' Jiae pulled one of his earphones out to listen what he was listening to.

''Give that back!'' Suga tried to snatch back the earphone.

''Fine, be as antisocial and quiet as you want to be!'' Jiae threw the earphone as she walked ahead.

Suga rolled his eyes at the childish attitude Jiae had and looked around to see what was new as he walked ahead on the streets but his eyes went to something that was vibrant in colour, that made his eyes go wide open when he saw the sight. He immediately ran up to Jiae and stood behind her, causing her to feel both weird and a bit fearful of what he was doing.

''What the hell are you doing?'' Jiae raised her eyebrow as she wanted her personal space hence she tried to walk ahead but Suga pulled her back against his body. ''S-Suga, w-what are you d-doing?! We're in public!''

Jiae was so embarrassed that Suga was doing something to her on the streets where people were walking along to. She wanted to walk ahead but Suga seemed to pull her back against him whenever she did, causing her to look down on the ground as she had become bright red.

Call me call me call call give a call

''Walk ahead!'' Suga whispered in her ear, causing Jiae's goosebumps to flare up.

''We're in public, you idiot!'' Jiae hissed at him, wanting him to let go of her.

''Just do what I say!'' Suga replied as he gripped her arm even more. ''Move fast, come on!''

Jiae wanted this to be over and done with, following Suga's order to walk inside a alleyway which made her wonder what Suga wanted from her but as she was walking, she didn't know why she was starting to feel pain occuring in her body causing her to wonder what was going on. As soon as they got inside the alleyway, Suga immediately let go of Jiae's arm and pushed her against the wall, causing Jiae's eyes to go wide open since she didn't know what to expect and definitely didn't expect this from Suga out of all people.

''Stop this, you pervert!'' Jiae felt embarrassed, pushing him so he wouldn't be so near her.

''Pervert? Huh?'' Suga was confused but shook his head as this was not the conversation he wanted with her. ''I have something to confess.''

''C-Confess?!'' Jiae blinked her eyes at her, wondering if Suga wanted to confess his feelings for her and was surprised that he even had any for her. ''What is it?''

''I wanted to say that.....'' Suga gulped his saliva.

''That?'' Jiae's eyes went slightly wide as the awkward silence was making her more nervous.

''You.....'' Suga took a deep breath as he shut his eyes tightly.

''M-Me?'' Jiae gulped his saliva as she was getting more nervous.

''You got blood on your shorts! It's all over your butt!'' Suga quickly confessed as he could feel the embarrassment all over him just by seeing the sight of bright red blood.

''H-Huh?'' Jiae took a while to comprehend what he said to her before her eyes went wide open in shock. ''HUH?! BLOOD?! MY SHORTS?! I GOT MY PERIOD?!''

Suga saw the embarrassed girl scream before she kneeled down on the ground and covered her face with her hands as she couldn't have felt more embarrassed and ashamed than what she was feeling at the moment. Suga watched the girl mutter a few words to herself before she sounded like she was in tears from the incident that she had no clue of.

''Hey, you okay?'' Suga softened his voice as he kneeled down to look at her.

''I got my first period and everyone saw it! How can I be okay?!'' Jiae sobbed, feeling angry that she got her first period in such a embarrassing way. ''No wonder my stomach hurts!''

''Don't worry about it.'' Suga replied to her. ''We're only 14, Jiae! We're going through puberty and you're becoming a woman now so this is normal.''

''So normal that so many people saw blood on my butt!'' Jiae hissed as she wiped her tears. ''And my stomach hurts so much, how am I going to get past all this!?''

My love is awake now

Suga thought about it for a while before he got an idea in his head, clicking his fingers as he found his idea to be perfect. On the other hand, Jiae was too busy, thinking and stressing out about how she was going to get home and how was she even going to escape from the alleyway in the first place with the condition she was in?

''Do you trust me?'' Suga interrupted her overthinking state. ''Jiae do you trust me?''

''What has that got to do with anything?'' Jiae grumbled at the question as this wasn't the time.

''Answer me! Do you trust me?'' Suga asked once again.

''Okay fine, yes! Now what?'' Jiae questioned back as she didn't know what Suga was thinking.

''Then on the count of 3, act like you're about to faint!'' Suga helped the girl to stand.

''W-What? What has that got to do with anything?'' Jiae didn't know what was going on.

''Just do it! 1...2....'' Suga nodded his head as a prompt for Jiae to get ready. ''3!''

Jiae didn't know what Suga was thinking but if this was a way to help her get out of this sitaution then so be it! Jiae acted like she was about to faint but Suga immediately wrapped his arms around her body, lifting her up before he quickly walked ahead to Jiae's house to drop her.Jiae could feel her heart beating as she gotten the hint of what Suga's plan was and felt happy that he was willing to help her in this situation.She wrapped her arms around his chest and snuggled her face in his chest, liking how secure and warm she felt like this. Was Suga always this thoughtful and kind, Jiae wondered but this definitely showed her that he certainly is, causing her smile at the moment. She liked how firm his chest was and the feeling of laying her head against it, well it was new and different but a good different that's for sure.

''Jiae, we're here.'' Jiae's eyes popped open when she realised how fast they had gotten to her house, hating how fast the moment had went.

''O-Oh....'' Jiae got off his arms and stood on her two feet. ''Thank you!''

''Hurry inside and fix yourself before you get too hurt!'' Suga pinched Jiae's cheek hardly, causing her to wince. ''That's for hitting me on the head anyway I'll see ya!''

Jiae stared at his back as she saw him walk ahead to his direction, her heart feeling slightly uneasy to be away from him after that experience and not knowing why but she was hating the fact that he was going to be away from her right now. I mean she always sees him go to his direction to home but why does she feel unhappy and uneasy to see him go like he normally does?

''SUGA!'' Jiae shouted as she wanted to do just anything to make him stop.

Suga turned around after hearing her,wondering what she wanted and why wasn't she inside to fix herself?

''Go inside to fix yourself!'' Suga reminded.

''Thank you!'' Jiae smiled brightly as her heartbeat raced after seeing his sight one more time.

Tell me you want to run away with me, holding my hands

Jimin pulled his tight bowtie to loosen it as it was right against his adam's apple, making him feel quite suffocated but what he really wanted was to get away from this formal event. All this bowties and gowns weren't what he liked, finding them too fancy and too pretentious which made him walk outside to the garden area to get away from it all. He could hear the loud classical music slowly dying down in his eardrums as he walked away from the event and into the garden area, which seemed quite quiet which was what he liked. He took a deep breath of fresh air, feeling quite free to just be with himself for a while rather than formally greeting everyone as if he was the Prince of the town. He stood in front of the pool, just staring at his reflection with the sounds of cricket chirping but then he heard something else, causing him to turn around and walk towards where the sound was coming from.

''Kei?'' Jimin was surprised to see the girl all alone with a bottle of beer in her hand.

''Beer?'' Kei offered, causing Jimin to take it off her and drink a few sips.

''What are you doing here?'' Jimin questioned as he was surprised to see her outside rather than inside the party.

''Argh look at me! This fancy gown and made-up hair and makeup, this is not me!'' Kei shook her head as she got her hair pin out, making her bouncy locks to fall down.

Jimin was quite amazed at her beauty for a second before he focused back on sipping the beer. ''I don't like all the formal events either. I feel so bored in there, I can't take all the ''Good day, sir'' and ''How is this evening for you, madam?''

''That's why I'm here with my beers!'' Kei shrugged her shoulder as she took the beer bottle to drink.

''How many of them have you had?'' Jimin asked as he turned to look at her again.

''I wasn't here for too long either so this is my second one.'' Kei replied whilst she looked at the night view. ''Do you sometimes feel like we're all too restricted in our thoughts and actions cause of society? Don't you want to just be free in your life once in a while?''

''Tell me about it, I haven't felt that way in my 18 years of life.'' Jimin sighed as he was getting bored of how his life was going.

''I got an idea.'' Kei stood up, causing Jimin to look at her. ''Come on, get up!''

''But why?'' Jimin questioned, still sitting down.

''We're getting out of here!'' Kei smirked as she pulled him up to stand.

''We are?'' Jimin asked.

''You got your bike keys, haven't you?'' Kei questioned.

''I mean I do but---'' Jimin held the keys in his hands.

''Perfect! Let's get out of here, let's be free like we want to!'' Kei encouraged him as she pulled him to walk. ''What we want, we can get so come on!''

When we say goodbye at midnight, express your feelings

''Hold on, tight!'' Jimin cheekily smiled as he gave her a wink before he turned on his engines.

Kei could feel her cheeks brightening at the charming sight and wink of Jimin before the sounds of the motorcycle interrupted her thoughts. Jimin gripped onto the handles after starting the engines and riding the motorcycle off the premises into another part of the world with the night sky twinkling. The two both felt like their burdens and forbidden restrictions were free as they felt the fresh air blowing against their hair and making them feel more relaxed than ever. Whilst Jimin was concentrated on the road, Kei's eyes looked up at the stars before looking down to the night view of the streets shining so brightly with hundreds of types of lights still on, making her feel like her eyes were twinkling at the sight.

''Hey Kei, would you be scared if I speed up the bike?'' Jimin teased, hoping to hear Kei be scared.

''Not at all! Go right ahead.'' Kei smiled, bursting Jimin's plan to scare her.

''Alright here goes then!'' Jimin took it up as a challenge.

Jimin gripped onto the handles of the bike even more tighter, making the speed go even faster which caused Kei to feel so free and one with the air as if she was getting all the burden on her shoulders off. She felt so relaxed and happy, not even caring nor feeling scared at all with the high speed Jimin was driving his bike. Jimin could see Kei looking so pretty with her hair being blown away as if she was a goddess from his bike's mirror,distracting his attention on the road.

''WATCH OUT!'' Kei yelled at the top of her lungs, which made Jimin look back at the road. ''Drive this bike carefully!''

''Sorry!'' Jimin drove the bike into a hill his eyes caught sight of.

Jimin stopped his bike as soon as he got to the hills,causing Kei to look around the area before looking back at him.

''What are we doing here?'' Kei asked.

''Let's explore the area.'' Jimin replied as he took the keys and got off. ''There's a pretty sight there.''

Kei followed Jimin while looking around the hill area, liking how free she was feeling at the moment to be out this late.She walked up from where Jimin was standing and was blown away to see the view of the city lights just shining, making her amazed at how pretty the view was from here. Maybe she should do this more, she wondered as she was loving the new sights she was seeing at this time of the night.

''Amazed?'' Jimin questioned to which Kei nodded her head.

''Have you ever ran off like that from an event?'' Kei asked.

''Not my first time.'' Jimin replied. ''Have you ever done that?''

''I've always thought about it but I finally did it.'' Kei replied.

''Really? You have never ran away from an event?'' Jimin was surprised.

''Well it was a good first time.'' Kei answered back. ''Do you have anything that you've never done?''

''Well....I have a confession...'' Jimin said to her, peeking at her face to see her reaction. ''I can't really dance...''

''You can't? No?!'' Kei was surprised. ''But you go to these events don't you?''

''Not really, I only go if I have to.'' Jimin answered as he looked into the night view. ''I'm always looking at people dance and doing small chit chats with them, that's all.''

(Right away) I'm all yours

Kei turned her body towards Jimin's before she reached her hand and grabbed his, making him look at her as this was all of a sudden. Kei pulled Jimin closer towards her and made him stand in front of her as she held both of his hands.

''Nothing's stopping you from learning so come!'' Kei smiled brightly at him.

Kei continued to teach Jimin how to dance as she pulled his hands, prompting him to move his body along whilst as much as Jimin was struggling at first, he was enjoying his lesson as he laughed at his mistakes whenever he made any and sometimes felt embarrassed at stepping on Kei's foot one too many times.

''Alright that's enough for the first lesson!'' Kei let go of his hands as she smiled at him. ''I think it's time we go back.''

''I'll make sure to get my second lesson!'' Jimin showed off that charming smile once again to her. ''Alright, let's get on.''

The two rode onto the bike and raced off into the road to return into the boring monotone culture of the event.The two both had a wide smile on their faces and felt happy to run away and have a great time alone together. Kei wrapped her arms around Jimin's stomach, causing him to be alert yet loving the closeness he was getting off her and felt her delicate head just resting against his back as he rode the motorcycle in a relaxed manner to slow down the moment. All Kei could feel was the relaxed cool air blowing her hair, making her feel as if she was flying in the air whereas Jimin knew he had to see Kei again, this moment he had with her was too good to let go as a one time experience.

''Kei, are you feeling cold?'' Jimin questioned to talk to her more.

''Nope.'' Kei replied.

''I was wondering if you wanted to hang out some more, some other day?'' Jimin asked.

''You're asking me whilst you're driving a bike?'' Kei laughed at the unique way.

''Well it's a different approach of asking someone.'' Jimin laughed back.

''I would love to meet up with you more.'' Kei smiled happily, causing Jimin to be happy with the answer.

If you want my everything I'll give it to you

''You sure this is going to work?'' He looked at the younger male, quite unsure if this was an effective idea or not.

''I'm going to do it!'' The younger male nodded his head as he was hopeful. ''I'm sure this is going to work, hyung.''

''Taehyung, you do know that Sujeong isn't an easy girl right?'' The older male reminded as he knew this wasn't going to work.

''Woohyun hyung, be more supportive already will ya?'' Taehyung gave him a look before rolling his eyes over to the window.

''What are we doing here in the bushes, though?'' Woohyun found it weird to hide in the bushes.

The two men were hiding near the bushes in front of a building where Taehyung had his eyes on one of the windows, that was up and high in the building. He was silent for a while as he thought about the angle from the ground to the window.

''What exactly are you trying to do?'' Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted.

''Getting my love's attention.'' Taehyung smiled before he got out of the bushes and in front of the building, looking closely only onto the window he had his eyes on.

''Don't tell me you're going to climb all the way up to that window or something stupid?'' Woohyun wouldn't have been surprised if that was the case.

''Something even more better now stay hidden in that bush!'' Taehyung ordered before taking a few steps back.

Taehyung gripped onto something in his hand as his eyes stay focused onto the window, looking at it as if it was his destination to some kind of journey he had been planning forever. He took a deep breath before running slowly then swinging his arm into the sky and throwing something,that was in his hands,onto the window.

''What did you hit the window with?!'' Woohyun was starting to get scared in case someone calls the cops on them. ''Are you crazy, Taehyung?!''

''I know what I'm doing besides relax! It was just a stone!'' Taehyung replied. ''I'm just trying to get her attention, that's all!''

Taehyung continued to throw more pebbles onto the window he knew, belonged to Sujeong's bedroom, making him to be stubborn as he continued to throw more and more pebbles until she would hopefully open the window and see who it was, that was throwing those pebbles to her and then he will senerade her with the romantic words he wrote for her and she will be happy and be in love with him and happily ever after. Taehyung smiled as he thought it was the perfect plan, looking into the window and seeing that it was now opening.

My love has waited for only you

Taehyung could have sworn the world seemed like it was stopping for a while as he saw the window open and there Sujeong was looking down on him from the window, with her hair slowly blowing and her eyes shimmering in this peaceful night. He stood still and watched her look at him for a quick second before frowning at the sight of him and throwing back something that hit him right in the middle of the forehead, causing him to smile sheepishly as he quickly kneeled down to collect the paper to read it.

''Now go home!'' Sujeong hissed at him before she closed the windows.

''Poor guy.'' Sujeong's older sister, Sooyoung, laughed at the usual antics of Taehyung's ways. ''He's been pursuing you for a long time, why don't you give him a chance already?''

''It's not that I don't want to....'' Sujeong confessed. ''I just want to see how much he's willing to do, I don't want any stupid playboy to date for a while then leave me.''

''Taehyung seems sweet, maybe he's not like that.'' Sooyoung replied to her concern. ''I mean he's got a lot of patience that's hard to find in a man, I'll tell you that.''

''Playing hard to get is quite fun to play, you know.'' Sujeong scoffed as she found the game fun.

''Don't play that hard that you'll lose him.'' Sooyoung shrugged her shoulders.

''What did she throw? What's it say?'' Woohyun ran out of the bush to see the paper.

''Go home and sleep, you idiot.'' Taehyung blinked his eyes after he read the message outloud.

''Come on, let's go now!'' Woohyun yawned, feeling bored that the result was the same again. ''Don't you feel tired of this?''

''No! I want to try harder!'' Taehyung firmly clenched his fist as he smiled at his determined self. ''She does care about me since she wants me to rest and sleep.''

''What? Where did you even get that from?'' Woohyun struggled to understand Taehyung's thinking. ''Boy, you sure are weird for a 22 year old.''

''I'm young but I got my eyes on my Cinderella! She'll come to me soon, I know of it!'' Taehyung nodded his head again at the thought of him and Sujeong together. ''Besides I know she cares just by reading the message on the paper she threw at me. See!''

''All I saw was that she got a perfect aim since she hit the middle of your head perfectly.'' Woohyun was impressed at Sujeong's throw. ''Quite the bullseye, I must say.''

''Same as the way Cupid threw the arrow on my heart that had Sujeong's name so perfectly!'' Taehyung sighed sheepishly whereas Woohyun shook his head at his head-over-heels in love friend.

''Alright I'm going to go sleep so stay here all you want if you want to.'' Woohyun stretched his arms as he took off to his way, home.

Taehyung looked up into the window once again before sitting down on a nearby bench, just letting the warmness of the night keep him from shivering as he wasn't planning to leave anytime soon. If Sujeong's stubborn then Taehyung was even more stubborn besides Taehyung never really had a hard time with the ladies but for the first time in his life, this one girl was so hard to impress and convince? Taehyung groaned and sighed to his thoughts, thinking was he losing his charm? He wondered for a while before shaking his head and refusing to think like that.He will convince Sujeong that he isn't a bad guy and he will show her that he is capable for her love.

Take me into your heart right away

Sujeong got out of her building, getting ready to set off for another day of work and was making sure that she had everything in her handbag before leaving the building premises but her eyes got the attention of something else, well a certain someone else instead that was sleeping in the bench.Sujeong smiled a little as she shook her head at his state with his messy hair all over the place, his drool already dripping at the tip of his jaw and his loud snore that was coming out of his open mouth. Sujeong couldn't help but laugh for a few seconds before getting out a piece of tissue and tapping his shoulder a few times to wake him up.

''Huh?! Huh?!'' Taehyung suddenly woke up, thinking he was in trouble but it was just Sujeong which caused him to awe with his wide mouth and his eyesmile. ''Sujeong! Hi, I-I mean Good Morning!''

''Good Morning, Taehyung.'' Sujeong gave him a tissue. ''You were drooling a lot. I never knew you sleep with your mouth open?''

Taehyung couldn't have felt more embarrassed to portray himself like that in front of the girl he was trying so hard to show his perfect side to.He immediately grabbed hold of the tissue,turned around and quickly wiped his drool whilst cursing himself mentally for being so careless about his looks.

''Alright I'm getting late for work so I'll take off then.'' Sujeong giggled a bit before starting to make her way to work.

''Wait! I'll drop you!'' Taehyung quickly walked so he could walk along with her.

''Don't you want to go home to rest properly?'' Sujeong wondered as she looked at him.

''No no I'll be fine!'' Taehyung uneasy chuckled as he ruffled his own hair. ''Besides I'm going this way too, I..er..have to visit my friend's house! Yes I need to!''

''Oh why is that?'' Sujeong questioned.

''H-He...uhm....has my camera! Yes yes I need to get it off him.'' Taehyung cleared his throat, hoping that his lies weren't coming off as fake even though he wasn't a very good liar nor was his desire to drop Sujeong to her workplace a mystery.

''Didn't I just see that camera yesterday morning?'' Sujeong asked, causing Taehyung to slightly widen his eyes as his lie was getting caught.

''N-No...I..er..gave it to him right after. Yes!'' Taehyung cleared his throat again, wanting to change the topic. ''Any way how is work? Everything going well?''

''Not bad, it's getting a bit hard but that's work.'' Sujeong shrugged her shoulders.

''If you need help then do let me know!'' Taehyung smiled. ''I would love to help.''

Taehyung really enjoyed his time, talking to Sujeong and just walking with her. He always had this bright smile on his face whenever Sujeong asked him a question and the conversation would be longer rather than an awkward silence that he was dreading.

''Alright I'm here then.'' Sujeong stood at the door.

''Have fun at work.'' Taehyung gave her a huge smile before turning around.

''Taehyung, wait!'' Taehyung gasped in joy before turning around to look at her with hopeful eyes.

''You really slept outside in order to try your luck with me?'' Sujeong raised her eyebrow. ''Didn't you feel cold?''

''Sort of but I like being near you so that wasn't too much of an issue.'' Taehyung flashed his teeth at her.

''I don't usually do this but fine, I'll give you a chance.'' Sujeong wrote her number on a piece of paper before handing it to Taehyung. ''Tomorrow, 6pm, surprise me!''

Taehyung's eyes widen as big as he could whilst his mouth turned into a circle shape, gasping and feeling very surprised that he finally was one step closer to his wish of Sujeong and Taehyung being a couple. He had the biggest smile on his face and it felt like his face suddenly shone brightly as he grabbed hold of the paper and jumped up and down for a few seconds. He was rejoicing over the fact that finally one of the barriers in Sujeong's heart was down.

''See you.'' Sujeong waved him with a smile before going back inside.

''I think I'm in heaven!'' Taehyung sighed deeply with a lovestruck expression on his face.

I know you're being careful not to hurt

''You sure you're not going to get scared?'' The taller male chuckled in the shorter female's ear as he was amused.

''I don't get scared easily, Jin!'' The female rolled her eyes at him.

''Last chance Myungeun....'' Jin chuckled once again as the two stood in front of a haunted house, one of the highlights of the amusement park. ''If you get scared then you can stand behind me! I'll protect you!''

Myungeun rolled her eyes once again at the remark. ''I don't need any protecting, thank you!''

''Alright fine, as you say so.'' Jin had his hands up with a smirk on his face. ''Let's go inside and do this then!''

Myungeun and Jin both entered the scary haunted mansion together, walking beside one another as they took a look around the dark room and wondering where the way was as the place was a bit too dark to notice anything.

''You scared yet? You scared yet?'' Jin teased Myungeun again and again, slightly annoying her.

''Are you just saying that since you're scared?'' Myungeun scoffed at him.

''I'm a man! I don't get scared of childish things like this.'' Jin snickered whilst he pushed his chest out.

''BOOOOO!'' Something yelled over at Jin's side, causing Jin to jump as he was afraid.

''So you're not scared then huh?'' Myungeun laughed at how Jin was reacting just then.

''Tsk!'' Jin cleared his throat. ''I was just testing you if you...would be scared if I acted...thats all! Yeah that's all.''

''Okay Mr.I'm-Not-Scared.'' Myungeun could just see how frightened Jin was already getting, chuckling at his condition when they weren't even near the middle, let alone the end of the scary haunted house.

My heart approaching too fast

''Say it's been a few minutes since we've been here, where is the exist?'' Jin was getting impatient and wanted to just get out of here.

''Well it's going to take some time but I don't really know where the way is.'' Myungeun suddenly gasped a little,making Jin to tilt his head in confusion.

''What? What?'' Jin wondered what Myungeun was pointing at, causing him to turn around to see a shock of his life. ''I'M OUT OF HERE!''

Myungeun saw Jin running as fast as his legs could take him, causing her to run after him and yell his name continously to make him to stop and slow down as she couldn't keep up with him.

''You're...t-too...f-fast...'' Myungeun was trying to catch her breath as she stopped running.

''I want to get out of here!'' Jin whined as he was getting scared.

''So much for I'm-Not-Scared-And-I'll-Protect-You.'' Myungeun scoffed.

''Give me a break.'' Jin rolled his eyes.

''BEHIND YOU!'' Jin immediately hid behind Myungeun when he heard her yell.

Jin noticed something glittering in the back, causing him to walk towards it as his curiousity got the best of him. He saw something was shinning in the dark, making him squint his eyes to see exactly what was that bright. Myungeun noticed Jin walking towards a dark area, feeling suspicious that it might be a trap and she was right as Jin screamed at the top of his lungs when he saw the eyes of a weird yet scary cat appearing in front of him and the next thing she knew Jin was running as fast as he can once again whilst his screams were heard all over the place, in fact it could even be all over the world considering it was really that loud.

''Where did he even go?!'' Myungeun wondered before she heard Jin praying for his life in the corner. ''Are you really that scared?''

''This isn't a laughing matter.'' Jin glared at her before his eyes went wide open. ''IT'S BEHIND YOU!''

Myungeun saw Jin dashing off once again but next thing she saw was another scary thing appearing in front of Jin then another and another, causing them to all circle him in the center. She was rather amused that they were all targeting him and laughing at how funny Jin's reactions were until she saw one of the cast taking off his mask in the light and talking on the walkie talkie.

''Uh-oh...'' Myungeun went to see what was going on.

I want to be your one and only girl forever

Jin felt drowsy as he slowly moved his head and opened his eyes at the same time, slightly moaning as light was reflecting off his eyes. He opened to see he was at a place that seemed like it had a lot of medical items and then he saw Myungeun looking at him as she was sitting on a chair nearby.

''Where am I?'' Jin questioned, confused as to how he got here.

''You fainted.'' Myungeun explained. ''They carried you into the nurse office so you could rest until you regained consciousness.''

''Oh my god.'' Jin placed his hand against his forehead for a quick few seconds.

''You're 26 years old and you're scared of things like that?'' Myungeun laughed but stopped when she saw Jin wasn't amused nor smiling. ''Sorry but if you were so scared of it then you should have told me. We wouldn't have went there in the first place.''

''I only went since I could show you how manly I am.....'' Jin groaned. ''Well I tried but it backfired onto me.''

''You did this for me?'' Myungeun giggled. ''You didn't have to.''

''It's not that I had to or not, I wanted to.'' Jin rolled his eyes. ''I tried but argh I failed.''

''Well I wouldn't say that you failed.'' Myungeun smiled at him as she sat next to him.

''How could I not have failed?'' Jin gave her a look.

Myungeun smiled softly as she had her eyes on Jin's pinkish plumpy lips, leaning closer to it and giving it a quick peck before sitting up to her original position. Jin softly gasped with his eyes slightly wide open before he looked at Myungeun.

''If it helps then I always thought you were manly.'' Myungeun flashed her teeth at him. ''And well I still think you're quite manly even though I saw the opposite today.''

''It does help.'' Jin grabbed Myungeun's hand and intertwined his hand with hers with a huge smile on his face. ''It really really does!''

Then take my heart with you now take me in your arms

The room was filled with smooth sounds of chuckles and soft slow music playing in the background with the atmosphere filled with romantic vibes and words full of love being passed around. The sound of their wine glasses clicking against each other occured before the two drank the alcoholic drink and continued to speak further and further with pleasant wide smiles and lovable eyesights being exchanged to one another.

''I'm thankful you prepared all this.'' She loved all the preparation he had done for her. ''The things you do for me, I guess this is just one of the reasons why I'm so in love with you.''

''Anything for the queen of my heart.'' He happily replied however his thoughts were on something he had in mind. ''Mijoo, how long has this been?''

''How long has what been?'' Mijoo titled her head, confused as to what he was asking her.

''How long have we been dating?'' He clarified his question to her.

''Hoseok, don't you know the answer?'' Mijoo was taken back for a few seconds. ''I thought you would know.''

''Answer me.'' Hoseok gave her a look.

''It's been eight wonderful years!'' Mijoo answered. ''I guess we never realised how fast time goes.''

''Eight wonderful years indeed but don't you think it's time for more?'' Hoseok could see Mijoo was confused as ever again. ''Well it's just there's something in my mind that I've been wanting to say for a while.''

Mijoo watched Hoseok get out of his chair, walking closer to where she was sitting before he kneeled down to the ground and showed her something that made her gasp at the surprising sight and scene that occured out of nowhere. They were just having a wonderful meal Hoseok had prepared for the two of them and now he was on the floor, showing her how much he wanted to make her his for the rest of both of their lives with a very important question.

''H-Hoseok?!'' Mijoo didn't know what to say.

''Mijoo Lee, it's been eight long beautiful years I've spent with you and everyday I just can't help but fall deeper and deeper in love with you. I've always took my time and thought about everything in life with caution but I do know that this is something I'm absolutely sure of! I will try my best to keep you happy and love you with all of my heart for the rest of my life so Mijoo, will you marry me?'' Hoseok held the ring in his hand as he looked with all his hope at the shocked Mijoo.

Mijoo was stunned, not even moving an inch of her body's muscle, absolutely surprised and shocked that Hoseok was proposing to her but to see Hoseok looking at her with big dreamy eyes with the ring firmly held in his hand, she didn't really know what to do. Hoseok saw Mijoo blinking her eyes for a while, knowing that she had this habit of blinking her eyes whenever she was in an awkward position, causing him to slowly take away the ring and look at her with concerned eyes especially over the fact that she was taking such a long time to reply. Was she unsure about them or the future they had even though all they mainly had were happy days in the eight long years they had?

My life has waited only for you

''Are you okay, Mijoo?'' Hoseok could see Mijoo just staring into space. ''Did I say something wrong?''

''H-Huh? I-I..No no.'' Mijoo cleared her throat whilst ruffling her hair. ''It's not you.''

''What's wrong? Why do you look so pale?'' Hoseok stroked her hair as he kneeled next to Mijoo,who was still sitting on the chair. ''What's wrong? Tell me...''

''Hoseok I-I...don't know what to say.'' Mijoo sighed softly before looking the opposite direction from him. ''Marriage? Future? Kids?''

''Don't you want all that? Haven't you thought about it at all? Don't you think maybe we could have that?'' Hoseok felt hurt that Mijoo's answer was far from what he was expecting. ''Didn't you think we would have ever have a future? What about us, Mijoo?''

''It's all too--'' Mijoo didn't know how to break the news.

''We're 30 years old, Mijoo!'' Hoseok exclaimed with eyes wide open and hands shaking twice to emphatise their not so young age. ''If we don't do this now then when would we ever? There isn't much time for us, we're not young like we used to be! We got to have different priorities from what we used to have.''

''But Hoseok, marriage was never something I set to do! I never had the dreams of getting married and settling with someone besides I'm only 30 years old!'' Mijoo didn't think age was something that was her disadvantage. ''I know I'm not that young but I'm not that old either. It's true that people my age are already settled or engaged to be wedded but I didn't think that for myself, I never did.''

''But what about us, Mijoo? I've always wanted to settle with someone who I thought was the one and for me, you're what I would say is the one!'' Hoseok felt heartbroken over what he was hearing.

''I do think you're the closest thing to the one I have ever gotten but for me, getting married was never a vision I had. I never dreamt of wearing that white gown or throwing the big bouquet of flowers and crazy single ladies chasing over it to get married, I was always the one that said I would never get married.'' Mijoo knew this was killing Hoseok but she couldn't do this to herself. ''I know you want all that but sadly I don't. I love you but I can't risk my freedom and life for anyone, not even you.''

Hoseok felt like his heart shattered into million pieces of sharp fragile glass that was impossible to gather, let alone build his heart back on with. The one girl,he wanted everything with, didn't want anything that he envisioned and wanted in the future which made him feel like he was in a hopeless situation. To live a life without the girl of his life but get what he wanted with another girl or to forget everything he wanted and still be with the one girl that meant so much for him, he felt like he was literally in hell for being put in a place like this.

''Hoseok? Hoseok?'' Mijoo lightly shook him to make the guy get back to Earth. ''I'm sorry for---''

''Why don't you ever want to get married?'' Hoseok felt like he was about to break. ''Why did you set yourself to be like this?''

''You know about my family life. Looking at two people argue day and night in front of their child to the point that she decided to shut herself in her room, what if they never got married in the first place?'' Mijoo had negative views of marriage over her past experience.

''Your parents' marriage was unfortunate but just because one marriage failed, did it really cause you to hate the idea of marriage?'' Hoseok questioned her.

''Sadly it did.'' Mijoo let out a deep breath out. ''You know I love you with all my heart, Hoseok but marriage is just something I will never do.''

Hoseok gulped his saliva as he took a step back, all his dreams, he had in his head, had just broke in front of him. He felt like this day couldn't have gotten any worse than it already was.

''Hoseok---'' Mijoo stopped when she saw Hoseok's hand in front of his face while his face stared down on the ground.

''I need time! Just let me be for now.'' Hoseok could feel like his voice was breaking. ''Goodbye for now, Mijoo!''

Mijoo watched her heartbroken love grab his jacket and exit out to the door as quick as his legs could take him, causing her to feel sorry that she had to break the news but as they say honesty is indeed the best policy, it was better to hurt him with the truth than please him with the lies. Her body fell down on the sofa as soon as she heard the door slammed shut, knowing that Hoseok was out of the house now. She looked down on the ground in misery as she knew that Hoseok was already crying at this point, he was never too good to hide his emotions especially not in front of her.

I'll give myself to you forever

Over the course of the next few days, Mijoo called Hoseok over a million times however he never picked up the phone. She spoke to people all over to ask about him yet no one knew anything and she went over to his house a couple of times, hoping he was there but sadly the door never opened. She felt quite regretful if her decision to stay a bachelorette forever really hurt him that bad? She felt quite scared, wondering if he did anything stupid however she shook her head, forcing herself to stay positive and look for him instead. She went over to a familiar place and knocked on the door, hoping that it would open and luckily it did.

''Mijoo! You look miserable, are you okay?'' Her mother looked at her daughter with concern.

''I need to talk to you!'' Mijoo closed the door and sat down on the sofa. ''Hoseok's missing, it's terrible! I've called him, looked for him, spoke to people about him, went over to his so many times and messaged him in different types of social media and text applications yet I've got nothing! It's like he's competely vanished.''

''Oh dear?! What happened to him?'' Her mother was getting worried. ''Did anything happen to him on the last day you met him?''

Mijoo took a deep breath as she thought about what had happened between them on the night he proposed, making her to turn her body towards her mother and tell her everything that happened between the two of them.

''Did your rejection hurt him that bad?'' Her mother wondered before she looked back at her daughter. ''Why did you reject him in the first place? It's about time you get married and this is your boyfriend for crying out loud, you two are meant to see if you two are compatible enough to have a future and produce the next generation of the Lee household or not. It's obviously a success if the relationship is lasting eight years already.''

''Mom, not that again.'' Mijoo sighed. ''I don't want to get married, I don't have plans like that.''

''Mijoo, you've always said that but I thought by now, your plans would have changed.'' Her mother slightly shook her head. ''What even made you think like that?''

''Honestly I had this thought ever since I was young....well...after seeing how you and dad were.'' Mijoo finally confessed to her mother what she thought. ''Seeing two people fight everyday constantly was draining, I don't want to go through that myself. It was already so hurtful for me at first to get attached to the idea of love and being with someone since I was so scared of the fact that they would leave me even though luckily Hoseok hasn't. I just don't want to get married and suddenly one day, we get divorced and go through court and if we have children then I would never want them to go through what I had to.''

''So you got that from your dad and I....'' Her mother looked at her daughter, not hurt nor surprised at any of the words she said. ''I've never really exactly told you the story about your dad and I, have I?''

Mijoo silently sat still, staring at her mother and shaking her head at the question she asked her.

''Well your father and I were at the party, we didn't really know each other and only knew each other's names but that was about it. One night, both of us got heavily intoxicated to the point that both of our senses were as weak as it can get and well we got caught in a passion night of intimacy, there wasn't really any emotions nor love in it, just two people getting their sexual desires fulfilled however unfortunately I got pregnant but that was no surprise since we were so drunk that we didn't use protection.'' Her mother scoffed at her idiotic mistake. ''When I knew about you, it was already 3 months into the pregnancy and the family doctor had revealed it to my parents, who of course were extremely angry and wanted to know who the father was. I told them and next thing I knew, my family went to your dad's family and told them the truth then we were forced to get married and brought up the ''so called mistake'' everyone called it but for me, I never saw you as a mistake. You grew up to be such a beautiful woman but it was unfortunate you had to see me and your dad argue everyday and get quite aggressive with each other.''

''Did you not love dad?'' Mijoo blinked her eyes as she looked at her mother.

''To be honest, your father and I were never in love with each other nor were we even compatible with each other, we were just two people forced to bring up the child we conceived by mistake in order to save the family's reputation and name from embarrassment and slander. For a while, I tried to accept the fate and become one big family with your father but for your father, we were nothing but burden. We were just leeches from a mistake he regretted everyday, always going off and doing whatever he pleased while you were always asking me when your father would come home and play with you.'' Her mother sighed deeply. ''I tried to get us all together as one big family but your father just wanted to be free and live a life he wanted for himself. When I found out he had a mistress, I was hurt and wanted to make him stop all this but now I think it was a blessing instead.''

''A blessing but why?'' Mijoo wondered.

''Your father was finally happy with someone he actually wanted to be, you see Mijoo a relationship doesn't fruition if you force it and no matter how much you try, if it's not meant to be then it just isn't no matter how much it hurts you at first.'' Her mother smiled. ''I knew your father was happy to be with her hence why I decided to set him free from the burden relationship he didn't want and gave him a divorce. Honestly it was the best decision of my life, I couldn't have been happier.''

Mijoo kept quiet for a few minutes, just taking in all the new information she had just gotten from her mother.

''If two uncompatible people's relationship, that was bound to fail, is causing you to not see how much Hoseok loves you and will give you the opposite of what I had then you're not thinking right.'' Her mother sighed once again. ''I would have done anything to see your father even have half of Hoseok's love, commitment and loyalty for you, he truly is a gem. Hoseok honestly is the most loving man I have ever seen in fifty years of my life. Don't lose him, Mijoo! You'll regret it.''

I love you forever my boyfriend

Mijoo was already out on the streets from her mother's place, just thinking about all the things her mother said. She never knew the story about her parents and had a lot of false assumptions building in her head but she knew she had to set things right. She walked towards the house again and this time banged her two fists for a while, hoping that someone would just open up the door and someone did finally did.

''Mijoo, what has happened to you?'' Hoseok wanted to know who was knocking on the door like crazy. ''Are you okay? What made you almost break the door?''

''Oh Hoseok!'' Mijoo wrapped her arms around Hoseok's neck and snuggled her face in Hoseok's neck, feeling like things were just right now.

''Hey, you okay?'' Hoseok wrapped his arms around Mijoo's body, slightly concerned that the girl seemed quite lost. ''What's wrong, babe?''

''I have something to say to you!'' Mijoo broke the hug, gulping her saliva and looking right into Hoseok's eyes with just a little distance between their bodies.

''What is it?'' Hoseok saw Mijoo stepping back two steps, causing him to be confused. ''What are you doing, Mijoo?''

Hoseok was stunned as he saw Mijoo going down on one knee and holding a ring in her hand, causing his eyes to go wide open as big as they could as he was not expecting any of this.

''Mijoo--'' Hoseok was interrupted.

''No, let me do this!'' Mijoo knew what she was doing. ''Hoseok.....In all of my entire lifetime, I never knew that I would be blessed with such a perfect man. I had false assumptions in my head that almost caused me to lose the best thing that ever happened in my life to go away but just these two days I had without you were the most difficult time of my life and now I can't even imagine nor want to go through another day without you by my side. Hoseok Jung, the boy that showed me that I was pretty at the tender age of 6, the boy that did what made me happy in my love obsession days at the age of 10, the guy that witnessed me first blossom into a woman at the age of 14, the guy that helped me with my freedom at the age of 18, the man that showed me that I really meant the world to him at the age of 22, the man that showed me all the different sides to him at the age of 26 and now the man that I know I can't live without at the age of 30. You make me the happiest I can ever be and if you let me then please will you spend the rest of my life with me? Will you marry me, Jung Hoseok?''

Hoseok kneeled down on the ground and looked into Mijoo's watery eyes that seemed like they were going to pour out any second soon but this day was indeed the happiest day of his life. It was as if the all the dreams he had were shining brightly and his heart was beating every second with great joy and beautiful emotions.

''Yes!'' Hoseok happily smiled, causing Mijoo to cry in happiness.

Hoseok got the ring he had gotten for Mijoo and placed the ring on her ring finger then Mijoo proceeded to do the same, ending it with one big kiss and a hug. Hoseok couldn't help but chuckle as his lovely fiance who was pouring her eyes out with tears, slightly surprised since she wasn't the emotional one out of the two but her emotional side was just another side he can adore and show love to.

''I love you!'' The two looked into each other's eyes before leaning in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-Nim=Thank you very much for reading the 37th drabble of the BangLyz drabbles series dedicated to BangLyz!

This chapter was inspired by the song ''To My Boyfriend'' by Fink.l

Please do vote and comment any requests

Thank you very much for reading,voting and commenting <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 469 10
Warning: Might contain BxG smut. This fanfiction is a collection of Jeongyeon x Jimin short stories/oneshots. Please keep in mind that my first lan...
40K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
1.2M 64.1K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
291K 5.4K 67
The title basically says it all. You can request an imagine as well, you just have to let me know in the comments or send me a message trough Wattpa...