DUSK TILL DAWN ~> JUGHEAD JON...

By RowanMorgenstern

"We never really see the beauty in things, until we take a really good look at them." (Riverdale fanfiction)... More

A/N
~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A few Moodboards
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Book 2 is up!

Chapter 39

8.3K 148 53
By RowanMorgenstern

BETTY and I were sat next to each other as Archie sat across from us, Alice was cutting some pie "who would have predicted this, Archie Andrews is our Fox in the hen house." She spoke placing a piece on Archie's plate, before getting some for Betty and I.

Betty looked anxious as she looked at Archie "Tell us about, Polly." She said "How is she? Did she seem okay?"

"The Blossoms are treating her great, but, Betty, I don't think she's coming back." Archie spoke "I don't think she wants to."

"Yeah, Betty, she may not want to come back home." I spoke, taking a bite of the pie.

"That doesn't make any sense, that's not Polly." Betty said in a defensive manner.

"She made her choice." Alice stated sitting down "we have to learn to live with that."

"No." Betty stated "I know my sister she wouldn't do that to us."

"Maybe something else is going on?" I questioned, taking a sip of water.

Betty nodded as she looked at me. "Yeah, maybe something is going on," I nodded my head and pushed my plate away, not feeling hungry.

"What else did you see, Archie?" Alice questioned Archie "when you were in the sticky, red thick of it? Anything about the board?"

"Cheryl said they're worried...that after the scandal with Jason and Polly, that they might try and steal the company from Mr. Blossom." Archie replied, looking over at Betty and I.

Alice looked shocked but slightly happy "we'll do you hear that, Betty?, Julie? This is our story." She looked over at us "a hostile takeover, no wonder the trustees are in town. The Blossom empire is crumbling."

"Okay, But, Mom, If you write a story attacking them while Polly's still in Thornhill." Betty spoke before Alice cut her off.

"Enough about Polly!" Alice spoke sternly "I mean it...She's the one who betrayed us, not the other way around."

"Okay, I'm going to my room." I stood up, looking at them before walking away.
.
.
.
It was the next morning the birds were chirping, School was in and I was getting dragged down the corridor towards Cheryl, yay.

"Cheryl?" Betty spoke as she stopped in front of Cheryl and her goons who were sitting on the steps leading up to the second floor. "Can we have a word?"

Cheryl sighed as she stood up "scatter, my vixens." She spoke telling her goons to leave, they obliged to her request as she looked at the three of us. "Yes, Betty?" Cheryl crossed her arms "What is it?"

"Polly." Betty responded as she looked up and Jughead and I before looking back at Cheryl, Jughead wrapped his arm around my waist as I leaned my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arm around his. "Look, I don't know what kind of Stockholm syndrome spell you've cast on her, but I want to talk to my sister."

Cheryl tilted her head slightly "let's not fight, especially not when we should be celebrating."

I furrowed my brows "Why? What happened?" I asked, Cheryl turned to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of jughead's grasp.

"Haven't you heard?" She asked, looking away from me to Betty, we both shook our heads, Cheryl's hands tightly gripped mine "Dr Patel just confirmed it this morning, Polly is having twins."

"Oh my god." I gasped, shaking off Cheryl's tight grip and walked back over to Jughead who kissed the top of my head.

"Bless our Blossom genes!" Cheryl spoke, holding her hands together looking up towards the ceiling and smiling.

"And she didn't call to tell us." Betty muttered, looking up at me.

"Hostages aren't normally aloud to make outgoing calls." Jughead spoke making me look at him, slapping his arm. "Ow!" He whined.

"Can you please just give her a message for me?" Betty begged. Cheryl nodded "as long as it doesn't upset her." Cheryl said.

"Tell her she should call our mom, she's trying really hard to hide it, but Juliet and I can tell she's really, really hurt and upset."

"I'll pass your message along." Cheryl said, as Betty muttered 'thank you' "If I remember." Cheryl continued in a bitchy tone.

"Cheryl!" Jughead demanded. I stepped forward "Cheryl, sweetie, you will pass on the fucking message."

"That was a joke, you hobo, orphan Anne." Cheryl said, I was shocked, what a Bitch, she's lucky I like her as a friend, as well as getting free food from her. "Of course I will give her your message, Betty, no promises she'll care or respond."

Cheryl went to walk away but stopped as she passed me "oh and Juliet?" She asked, I sighed "Yes?"

"Daddy says to wear your silver dress, for the banquet."

"Okay." I watched as Cheryl walked away, that silver dress is cute, but the food I will eat will be cuter.

Jughead took my hand as we all walked down the corridor.
.
.
.
I was sat at the island in the middle of Archie's kitchen, Jughead and Archie were sitting next to me as we all ate a slice of pizza. 

Someone knocked on the door as Fred got up to answer it, I saw the red hair before she spoke "Mr. Andrews! Nice hair cut, you're looking extremely DILF-y today." Oh my god, what the hell.

"Is Archie home?" I heard Cheryl ask.

"Cheryl, yes, come on in." He said as she walked passed him, she looked over at me as I sighed, why the hell is she holding a guitar case? She better not be doing what I think she's doing.

"The ice woman cometh." Jughead mutters as he takes a sip of his drink, "Hey, Cheryl." Archie greats as she places the case on the table.

"As a maj thank-you for coming to the maple banquet with me tomorrow, I wanted to give you this," She said, opening the case as Archie stood next to her.

Jughead gave me a look as I shook my head trying not to laugh, oh, she was so trying to make him fall for her. "An '84 Les Paul, in our signature color, your welcome." She said, the tension was awkward as I stood up and made myself a coffee, Fred smiled at me as I flipped my hair behind my back, acting like Cheryl.

"Okay." Cheryl sighed "that's all, I'm going now, my claustrophobia acts up in small houses." She gave Fred a look as I sipped on my coffee, walking behind Jughead and and wrapped my free arm around his shoulder and leaned my head on top of his.

"See you tomorrow." She said as she leaned over and kissed Archie's cheek leaving a red lipstick mark there, I held in my laugh as Archie looked shocked, Cheryl walked out of the house as I finally laughed.

"I'd give that back if I were you." Fred spoke, crossing his arms as Archie held the guitar up.

"Dad, come on, the Blossoms are helping me get into that summer music program." Archie spoke "like, the best in the country."

"And since when did the Blossoms ever give a damn about you, Archie?" Fred questioned as I walked over to the sink and washed my cup.

"They think I have potential, dad" Archie sighed, I grabbed my coat and put it on as I listened to the mini argument. "He's also pimping himself out to, Cheryl." Jughead said.

"The Blossoms tried to ruin our business into the ground." Fred spoke calmly, ignoring Jughead.

"Maybe if you tried talking to to Mr. Blossom." Archie said.

"I tired talking to him, Archie, he laughed in my face." Fred replied "don't think for a second that the Blossoms are looking out for you, they're using you, Archie. They look at us like we're dirt under their shoe." Archie looked down but listened "I'm over it." Fred said as he started to walk away.

My phone buzzed as I picked it up. "Betty and Alice need me, They're outside." I said smiling.

I leaned over and kissed jughead's cheek before giving Archie a hug. "Think about what your dad said." I whispered before walking towards the door.
.
.
.
Alice, Betty and I stood in front of Hal inside the 'Riverdale Register' Hal and Alice's work.

Alice placed down a memory stick onto the desk as Hal looked down "What's this?" He asked.

"The biggest story we've ever broken," Alice said, I smiled and held Betty's hand for comfort. "A tell-all expose on the Blossom clan and all their glorious corruption."

"Um, would you mind telling me what your mother is talking about?" Hal asked both Betty and I.

"It's time that they finally answer to everything that they've done to us." Betty said. "Including taking Polly." I finished for her, I do like the Blossoms but I also have hatred for them.

"By the way, Polly's living with the Blossoms now, so congratulations you've finally got what you wanted." Alice said. "She's officially out of our lives."

"I'm not publishing your personal vendetta." Hal said, Alice placed her bag onto the desk "Well, it's a good thing that I don't need your permission." She said pushing him away, typing the password in, it didn't work as she looked up mad.

"What did you do Hal?" She asked.

"Well, you kicked me out, so now I'm kicking you out." He responded.

I raised my brow, the fuck does he think he is? "If we expose the Blossoms, maybe just maybe, we might have a chance in hell to get our daughter back."

"You are done here, Alice." Hal said "you're fired."

That bitch, oooo, I wanna kick him where the sun don't shine, but I wont, because I have more common sense then he does.

"Fine, Hal." Alice responded, we walked out of the shop, leaving Hal behind as I kept myself from turning around and hitting him.

Alice stopped and looked at the building "What?" Betty asked.

Alice took a big rock from the ground as I smirked "oh, my god, you go, girl" I muttered. "I want my daughter back!" She shouted as she threw it at the door. "You bastard!" She shouted watching as the window shattered.

"Mom." Betty and I said grabbing her arm, Alice walked away as I took one last look at Hal before following her.
.
.
.
"My parents are unbelievable, jug." Betty said as she paced back and forth, I stood by the doorway watching her, they both hadn't noticed me yet "Polly is locked up in that house like a character out of Jane Eyre, and what are they doing? Changing each other's login accounts and throwing bricks through windows."

"I wish I'd seen that." Jughead responded, Betty gave him a look "okay, I'm sorry, that's not funny."

"It's like, you know how, In a time of crisis, people either come together or fall apart? It feels like we're falling apart." Betty spoke in a sad manner as I could tell she was going to cry. "And the way things are going, pretty soon, the Coopers we're not going to exist any more." I looked down, I'm a Cooper, I will keep what is left of our family together.

"And there's nothing I can do to stop that." Betty cried, I went to walk in but Jughead Started to Speak "Betty, don't do that! Don't give up!" He stood up and walked up to her "your family is definitely splintering right now, but it won't fall apart, because of you, because you're holding them together."

"That's all Juliet." Betty muttered as she wiped her tears that kept falling, I slowly and quietly walked into the room "you both are, you're both stronger then all of the white noise, you're stronger then your mother, you're stronger then your father, you're both holding this family together." He held onto Betty's Shoulder.

Tears were running down my face, both of them still not noticing me. "So don't, don't let go."

"We won't." I spoke up, both of them Turing to look at me, Jughead walked over, wiping my eyes and hugging me as I held my hand out to Betty and brought her into the hug. "We definitely won't give up." I whispered.

Authors Note,

Wooo!! Another chapter down, tell me what you think!

~Robyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 855 36
Athena Marie Lodge. The unknown girl in town, alongside her twin sister. She grows to have an interest in Jughead Jones, To the point where she gets...
316K 5.7K 52
here we go with my new book! super excited for this one:) also- this will have betty, veronica, cheryl, josie, all of them in it & more even. enjoy...
103K 1.3K 34
Different scenarios featuring the characters from Riverdale / The Archie Comics Disclaimer: I do not own Riverdale or any of the related comics e.t...
114K 1.4K 60
A collection of imagines/oneshots with the Riverdale characters and the reader! Requests are currently open, please look at my rules before requesti...