Jarlos-(Sequel to Jarlos-True...

By jarlosforever

Maleficent took over Auradon with the four Villain kids. But whatever happened to their kids? Read to find ou... More

The kids
Getting dates❕❗❕❗❕❗😓
The Dance❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕😌😘😚😍😅😂😉💋💏
HALPPPPPPPPP
The fight😠
HOW DO YOU MAKE A COVER!?

The beginning

299 8 3
By jarlosforever

(Sorry. I accidently deleted the original but this version isn't different. JJSLIFE voted first on the original so I'm dedicating this to her. BTW A/N means authors note)

10 years later.

Mal, Ben, Jane, Carlos, Jay, Lonnie, Evie, and Doug are now 30.

They're kids are now 10.

Cody proposed💍 to Jade and she accepted 💑. They're now 20.

                                                                               *Now to the kids*

CJ was in her dorm when she heard someone say, "how do I look?" CJ swung around to see a girl with black hair and royal blue tips,

who was in a beautiful blue dress,

with blue earrings,

and to top it all off beautiful blue leather boots.

"Wow❗ You look amazing Ellie‼ Did you make that dress⁉" CJ asked. Ellie giggled "Why yes I did❗ And I'm not going to be seen with my bestie who isn't fashionable so go put on the clothes I made you. Ellie said.

 CJ wasn't that good with fashion, she was like her dad, she loved computers.

But she was also like her mom a little because she loved books.

But she always had her bestie to help her with fashion.

Ellie even picked out the beautiful red she died the tips of her hair.

So CJ went into the bathroom and put on the clothes Ellie made for her.

She had a red leather jacket with a black tee under it,

with red leather pants,

red earrings,

And red and black leather boots.

(A/N without the heels)

Ellie squealed, "AHHHHHHHHHHH❗ You look amazing❗" CJ giggled. "alright lets get to class." CJ said. Ellie agreed.

The boys sat down and the teacher handed them books of spells because they taught that now do to the new world,so they started to read.

 Jaydon was partnered with CJ and Bradley was partnered with Ellie.

 Jaydon had a orange stripe in his black hair, while Bradley had a lime green stripe in his blonde hair.

Bradley had a crush on Ellie which only Jaydon knew.

 Bradley and Ellie were always together since there moms were best friends.

 Jaydon had a crush on CJ but he didn't tell anybody about it since he was like his mom, he was very quiet, but like both of his parents in athletic ability.

Bradley wasn't as quiet as Jaydon but still quiet.

The two girls sat down next to there partners and began to read.

The boys glanced up and there jaws dropped, they looked beautiful in those outfits❗

Class started and Bradley knew he was gonna ask Ellie but he didn't have to be the first.

Knowing Ellie every single boy will ask and she'll pick the most handsome.

So he just had to wait, and see what happens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
463K 16.7K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
246K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...