Peter Pans Revenge (Book 3# S...

By DarkDragonRider

This story is about Destiny's daughter Jessica who is kidnapped by Peter Pan. Please read the first two books... More

The shadow
Car Accident
Neverland
Forbidden Trail
Dream or Warning?
Queen of Neverland
Rose
Tea with a Fairy
Alone against Neverland
Relaxed
Back Again
A Green Light
Going Back Home
Back In Storybrook
A Happy Ending

An Idea

6.3K 115 41
By DarkDragonRider

(Rose's POV)

"I love you so much my little lost girl." peter whispered in my ear before he rolled off me and covered our bodys with the fur blanket.

I stayed quite and turned to my right side so my back was to peter. I can't believe this, i thought i was finally free from this nightmare.

I heard peter sigh.

"Get over it Rose, You're here to stay. Once you and Destiny start behaving better i will allow you two to be at the camp." he said as he gently ran his fingers up and down my bare arm.

"And what about Jessica?" i asked as i slowly turned my body to face peter. "You cannot kill her, She's our granddaughter. Just send her to storybrook."

"I've decided to keep Jessica here on neverland, just in case." he smirked at me.

"In case of what?" i asked very nervously.

"In case you or our daughter trys escaping or disobeys me.....I'll punish Jessica for your actions and take my anger out on her." he smirked.

I glared at him.

"You haven't changed at all you damn devil!" i snapped at him.

He smiled and chuckled at me.

"And i never will darling, i never will."

Peter got out of bed and got dressed in his usually green outfit.

"I'll go get you and Destiny some stew to eat." peter was about to leave but i quickly stopped him.

"Wait peter!" i wrapped the fur blanket around my body and walked over to him.

"You've said it yourself, neverland is a place only for children right?"

"Yes thats right." he said as he looked at me with curiosity.

"Destiny, She's all grown up now. There for she doesn't belong on neverland."

Peter smiled and shook his head at me.

"Nice try my love, I'm working on a potion that will turn her into a child again. She will be our little girl again." peter took my hand in his and kissed it before he disappeared.

One week later

Today me and Destiny finally get to be out of our tree prisons. Peter told me last night that he would let us be in the camp as long as we don't disobey him and his rules.

So now here we are sitting on a log in the camp by the fire. I recognized some of the lost boys from the first time i came to neverland, i guess they decided they didn't want to live in the real world and just came back here. Theres also a lot of new lost boys, peter was out training the new lost boys how to hunt and fight, so he had his new second in command watch me and Destiny. He's pretty much a second Felix......i actually miss Felix. He was fun to mess around with, it really pissed him off when i would do the Sheldon cooper knocks on the door when i was locked in peters tree house. Felix would be guarding the door and i would just knock none stop on the door saying Felix...Felix....Felix.
I miss watching the Big bang theory, i use to always watch it with my dad every night.

"Mom do you think will ever be free from pan?" Destiny asked me quietly as she stared into the fire pit.

I sighed not liking the answer i was going to give her.

"I don't know sweetie."

It must look weird to see a 16 year old trying to confront her daughter who's a full grown woman. We haven't seen Jessica yet and I'm really starting to worry about her, we walked all over the camp looking for her but there was no sign of her. It's like she vanished into thin air!

Destiny was getting more scared every minute and i was as well. What has pan done with Jessica! Finally I'd had enough and walked up to one of the lost boys who looked to be 14 years old.

"Take me to the training area, take me to pan." i demanded.

"You're not suppose to leave the camp so no i will not take you." the lost boy said. He tried walking past me but i grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him against a tree really hard.

"I am the god damn queen of neverland and you will do what i say or else i will ruin your life here on the island, now take me to pan!" i yelled in his face.

The boy quickly nodded in fear and when i let him go he lead us down a trail into the forest.

"Umm mom are you alright?" Destiny asked as she followed behind me.

"I'm fine Destiny, it's just.....i'm sick of pans games." i said not taking my eyes off the lost boy in front of me, just in case he tried to run and hide on us.

We reached the training area and looked for pan, he was on the far side with some boys who were shooting arrows at targets. We were about to go over to him but then we saw Jessica....doing sword training on a dummy?

Me and Destiny ran over to her, when she saw us she dropped her sword and.....bowed down on her knees?

"Jessica...what are you doing, are you alright?" i asked with worry.

"I'm fine my queen and princess, do you need something from me?" Jessica said without looking at us.

"What?" Destiny said confused.

"You two came up to me....i figured you needed something." Jessica slowly got up and looked at us nervously.

"What has pan done to you!?" Destiny cried.

"He's done nothing to me princess, are you guys okay. Should i get pan?"

"He's messed with her memories again!" i said feeling so much anger towards pan.

"Jessica why have you stopped You're training!" pans voice said coming up behind us.

"Rose...Destiny, what are you two doing here?" pan asked as he now stood infront of us beside Jessica.

"You messed with her memories you devil." i growled at him.

"The queen and princess have been acting a little weird pan." Jessica said.

Peter sighed and gently grabbed me and Destinys wrists and pulled us away from the training area.

"You fucking basted!" Destiny yelled at pan in rage. She tried to hit him but pan froze her body with a spell.

"Now is that anyway to talk to your father." pan sighed at Destiny. "I remember when you use to love me, you thought it was the best thing in all the world to have peter pan as your father."

"That was before i finally found out what a demon you are, and what you did to mom!" Destiny growled at pan.

"I am protecting you're mother, i have always been protecting her since the night i took her from the world without magic!" pan Suddenly snapped.

"The only thing i need protecting from is you pan." i snapped.

"Enough, do you both really want to go back to being locked up in those trees again!" pan threatened.

We stayed quite in fear of being locked up. Pan smirked at both of us.

"I didn't think so, now go back to camp." he ordered.

"What about Jessica?" i asked.

"Jessica is going to stay and finish her training. now go on, back to camp my darlings." pan chuckled as he watched us carefully.

He released Destiny from the frozen spell and we started walking back to camp.

We need a way to defeat pan. If we can't kill him then we need to......trap him in something and lock it away forever, thats it! We need pandoras box.

Once we were out of pans veiw I grabbed Destinys arm and pulled her off to the side.

"I know how to get rid of pan for good." i said and Destinys eyes widened.

"How, how do we get rid of that devil?"

"If we can't kill him, we need to trap him and lock him away. Rumpel has a magic box called pandoras box, he almost trapped pan in it once. We have to somehow get in contact with someone in storybrook and get them to tell Rumpel." i said now trying to think of a way to get a message to storybrook without pan finding out.

Authors note

Sorry it took a while for this update, i hope you like the chapter and can leave a comment and vote💖
P.S. who else is watching the new episode of the walking dead tonight?😃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 6.7K 21
Rumplestilskin wants revenge on his father. Peter Pan. The only way he can do it is in the most cruel way possible. Through Love. Is it possible thou...
608K 9.7K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
246K 4.6K 24
Clarissa Wendy Jones or what her adoptive name is Clarissa Jessica Mills is Henry's big sister that is determine to get home and away from Neverland...
255K 5.1K 68
Peter Pan fanfic ouat So much adorableness!! You lost everyone you cared about and you lost you home you found yourself in NeverLand and fell in lov...