Amarendra Devasena - The stor...

By Meenu_Panda

This story is all about Amarendra Devasena, their Romance and the way they take their life with all conspirac... More

Cast
Tholi Choopu
Sneaky King
The Engagement
Devasena The Queen Of Maahishmati
The First Gift to The Bride
Problems- Just a beginning
The (Mis)Understanding
Amarendra Devasena Pelli
Shobanam- The Wedding Night
A Plan A Mystery
A Memorable Journey
Manohari's Mohana
A Sunrise With Beloved
Love In the Wild
Author's note
A spark
The Zaveri Nagar Mela
A New Emotion
A New Feeling
In the Dark Night Lit By the Moonlight
The Good News
A Bitter News
The Hamsa Naava
Return to Maahishmati
A Serious Confrontation
A Reunion Unexpected
A Birthday to Remember
A Lullaby
A Sneaky Plan That Failed Miserably
Plight of Parents
Brotherhood
A Friend In Need..!
The New Bonds
The First Sign- A Relaization
Dandaalayya- Maa Tho Ne Nuvvu Undaalayya
Kanna Nidurinchara
Amarenda Devasena Varasudu
A Mother's Love
The First Flower of the Season
An Early Anniversary Celebration with Unexpected Gift..!
The Yagnam..!
The Fallen Warrior
Nirnayam Lo Chanchalam- A Teaser
Rise of the Fallen
Haunting of the Forgotten
Author's note+Suprise
The War Begins!
Enter the Fortress
The King Returns
The Fall of The Evil
Doubts and Determination
The King and Queen
The Mahamantri
The Verdict!
Another Revelation
A Story to tell
The Return of Festivities
Plans!

A fight and The Makeup

1.7K 80 3
By Meenu_Panda

"Then what did happen Amma? Did you forgive Nana?"

Devasena's eyes that were looking dead until that moment, had a gleam to them. Mahendra gave her a questioning look for which she shook her head and looked at no where. She still remembered the day in details. Well, she did remember everything about her life with mainly Amarendra to make it eventful. There was not a moment worth forgetting.

Amarendra was sitting on top of a cave under open moon lit sky throwing pebbles down aimlessly. Paartheeba climbed next to him and stood panting. Amarendra looked up at him.

"Rani Devasena is calling you down!"

"What? Whom does she think I am.. to summon like a servant!"

"Well.. ask her!"

"Not with her dagger or sword in vicinity!"

He said and moved down and slithered to ground. Then he entered the cave leaving Paartheeba up there with open mouth thinking about the condition of a married male. Well, He had to have Raasi under check!

Amarendra entered their bed chamber and stood suddenly taking in the sight. His wife was sitting fanning herself with a very big feast spread in front of her. He eyed it and then her dubiously but she just turned her face and went about fanning herself. Amarendra came and sat in front of the food and took one poornala Unde and bit it. The moment it touched his tongue he felt the taste run to his head. He sputtered and looked around for water.

"Huh! Devasena! Manchi neeledi? Where is the water?"

"Why?"

she asked raising her brow stopping her fanning action!

"What why! And where is Raasi? What has she made?"

"Why?"

Came same question in a little uncertain tone.

"What why? Did you even eat? Its burnt.. Will human.."

But he stopped looking at the sparks flying in Devasena's eyes. She put the fan aside, actually threw it aside and stood up. Amarendra gulped. She walked to him, he stood up. Before he could grasp the situation, he was caged between Devasena's arms and the cave wall.

"Devasena.. Deva"

"So, no human will eat that?"

"Yes.. I mean No.."

"Why are you stuttering?"

"You.."

"Well.. ?"

"Devasena.. You cook.."

"Ahh.. So you did know!"

"I understood!"

"So you say that no human will eat what I cook"

"I never said so"

"Did you now?"

He took a deep breath. Being cornered by his own wife in their bedchamber.. Ahh! What a shame to his ego. So he decided to take bull by horn.

"Well.. I am being honest. It really does taste bad. But a very good attempt being your first in kitchen"

Devasena looked at him through narrowed eyes.

"Where was Raasi when you were on this stunt?"

"None of your business"

"And tell me! Why did you even do this when you know nothing about kitchenette or cooking?"

And that did the needful.

"Amarendra! First you mock me for not knowing cooking and when I try something you make fun of that too?"

"Err! I can't help it you know? When you are riled up, your face goes all red. Mainly your nose and you know what I would like to do with that nose?"

She just raised her brow. Amarendra snaked his hand around her waist and jerked her forward as he leaned on the wall. He pulled her more close to him that made her land on him in a jerk. He bent his head and before she could notice his naughty smirk, he bent and bit her nose!

Devasena winced and stamped her foot making him wince. Then she stood on his foot to match their heights and was about to have her revenge by biting his cheek when very cleverly Amarendra turned and took her lips in his. Devasena's eyes opened wide for a moment and then closed in pleasure. Amarendra's lips curved on hers in a victory smile. But that was enough for Devasena to understand the game.

Her hands that were in his lush hair started moving down which he did not care. But soon he did as her hand caught on of his ears and pulled him out. He winced and hissed.

"Ahh! Devasena!"

"SHH! Don't shout! Today's your crime rates have gone far from counting.."

"What?"

"You are being punished"

"For what? Getting you down the tree? Or for what I did now.."

He asked deliberately distracting her. But she was not easily distracted.

"From where did Paartheeba bring you down?"

"huh! From the top of the cave!"

"Get back there! Enjoy sleeping under the blanket of stars. Next time remember this when you mock me about something!"

"WHAT? ALONE? UNDER THE SKY? Deva.. How can I?"

HE asked showing his best lost-in-fair face.

"Aha! Quit this and get your bed ready and move out fast"

Amarendra went out like a kid who was not given a toy. Devasena stifled her smile and looked stern. Well he had to be in check for annoying her. But what he said was true. She was a woman who doesn't know to cook delicious food for her husband. She ought to learn. She decided. She called Raasi.

"Raasi, Send the sweets you saved and some fruits along with milk through Paartheeba."

Raasi nodded smiling and went about doing the work. Devasena came to the main cave not knowing what to do. That time one of her men came to her with a message. She unrolled it and read it and frowned.

Devasena coughed. Mahendra was by her side immediately trying calm her. He eyed Avantika who brought the water that was tied to her horse. Devasena drank it thankfully and looked down at her son. Splitting image of his father, sitting at her feet. She let her hand rest on his head and caressed it. He looked up at her and smiled. She smiled with her eyes glistering. Every eyes watching the mother and son had their eyes brimming.

"Are you ok Amma?"

"Naakem Nanna.. I am good"

He contained her tear in her eyes without letting it flow. She smiled again and ruffled his wild hair.

"Who was the letter from Rani Devasena?"

Avantika asked her doubt after everyone were settled. Devasena's eyes looked at nothing particular. But still held the emotion of that day on reading the letter.

It was from Bhargava. It was nearly a fortnight since Kaarthiga said about her man tailing the person who offered Ajeya the job. But no information came.. until now. Bhargava had written that he was attacked while tailing the person and was now under recovery.

She could not understand how did someone find her men who were well trained to be undercover. She paced thinking what to do now. She wanted to know who gave the job to Ajeya. Ajeya cannot manage putting it off for so many days and they cannot stay in caves for so long. She saw Paartheeba coming down.

"Where were you?"

"Getting food to Maharaja.."

"How do you people even climb down! Well don't answer that! Here is a message from Bhargava. He is safe but was attacked. Looks like we need to strengthen our covers. And do you have any idea of who could have done this?"

Paartheeba took a long breath. This was not something you can say just like that. Not that they hesitate with their queen. But it was the matter of her married life they are to discuss.

"PAARTHEEBA"

"Rani Devasena.. The only person I know is the new King!"

"But Ajeya said that they are not.."

"Well he has another kingdom under his control now Rani Devasena"

Devasena thought of that. She dismissed Paartheeba and went into her private Chamber again. She had to make plans. But right now entering their chamber.. all she could remember was her husband.

There on the other side..!

"Bhalla!"

Bhallaladeva turned from the window to see his father entering his study. He stood and waited until his father settled.

"Why did you call for me?"

"What are you planning?"

Bijjaladeva frowned.

"What plan?"

"Did you go to Amma and tell about Maharani Prasanna Devi?"

"Ahh!"

"What?"

"I just wanted to disturb her. and that was long back"

"Then do so. But don't use me or the Queen. I don't want Amma behind me preaching about a good husband! I am already over my head thinking about Baahu!"

"Ok relax Bhalla! It won't do good for you to lose your calm. Any information on him?"

"WHAT INFORMATION! Both of them are hiding in some bill! Urh!!"

"They cannot be in hide for so long!"

"You are forgetting that Devasena who had her whole kingdom under hide for years!"

"And you forget that you did find the kingdom. Never sell yourself for less nor think less of your opponent Bhalla!"

"Yeah! Tomorrow Prasanna Devi's parents, Ravi Nagaram's King and Queen are coming to take her for some ritual. Take care. I have another important work!"

"Be careful Bhalla. Here I will take care!"

In Queen's place!

Prasanna was getting ready for bed when a message arrived. She read it and sat back on the settee. Again her husband was too busy to care for her. And now he was not even ready to meet her parents. What was she to do? She turned and saw her maid looking at her. Everytime Prasanna looked around, all along without her husband, all she could see was only her dream of loving husband shattering. And she could not take the sorry glances of her maids. She stood and moved out to the gardens to strole under the night sky only to come across a group of maids chatting about their queen.

Prasanna moved close and tried to listen. But then she heard the name Rani Devasena and frowned. She stood there a few more minutes and understood everything. People were still celebrating some Baahubali as King and his wife and Queen. Who were they? What was hiding behind the screens of Maahishmati? Why were no one talking to her? She strode with determination inside the palace to one person who could answer her.

"So much was going on and how come no one cared Thatha?"

Mahendra's question brought everyone back to the present. Kattappa looked at Mahendra and gave a dry smile.

"It was exactly that Mahendra.. No one cared as they were busy with their own jobs. They were so drowned that they did not even see what is going on and where it was taking them to."

Naayaka nodded his head accepting it. Knowing that it was getting to a tragic point Mahendra turned to his mother.

"Amma! Did you really make Nana sleep under open sky? The King to do so?"

He asked wanting to know what his father did at such times. Devasena's eyes twinkled again in memory of the night.

"I did!"

She said chuckling which was later joined by Naayak who knew his queen well. Devasena looked up at a twinkling star and smiled.

Amarendra had had enough. He sat up on the cave top. How could he sleep without his wife by his side? And how could she punish him? Enough is enough. He jumped down and went inside. Night time people were actively doing their works on the working side of the cave. He looked around to see if Paartheeba was there and he found him missing. It did not take much time to understand that Raasi was missing too. Amarendra swore under his breath.

"This man alone is enjoying with his wife and he was warning me to stay away from my wife! Let him come.. I will show him!"

He slowly with all the talent of a cat moved to their private Chamber from behind. He was about to enter through the back open when he saw his wife sitting on the bed hugging her knees. He frowned. Why was she still awake? If she was awake why hasn't she spotted and cornered him by now?

He silently moved in and without alerting her tried to look over her shoulders. Seeing, his eyes went wide, contrastingly his lips formed a beautiful smile which turned into a naughty grin.

"Why looking at a lifeless form when I can be of more help!"

He whispered into her ears as he settled himself behind her. Devasena startled turned only to land on his chest. Her wide eyes met his smiling ones.

"What are you doing here?"

"Being with my wife who was missing me"

He said making her comfortably sit on his lap. Her hand automatically went around him.

"WHo was missing you?"

"My only wife. Who else was sitting here looking at my painting?"

"Ahh.. Err.. Uhh!"

Devasena was speechless! Again! Amarendra alone had this talent of rendering Devasena speechless.

"Good to see you silent for sometime! And who painted this?"

He asked taking the cloth that had his smiling self pictured. He looked up at his wife who was looking anywhere but him. Her cheeks were pinkening beautifully giving him the answer for his question. He leaned in and gave a lingering peck on one of those cheeks.

"Hmm! So.. It was you?"

She nodded once and immediately hid her face on his neck with her hand on his chest over his heart. Amarendra smiled and caressed her hair.

"You drew me? When?"

He asked as he realized her fingers gripping his night vastra on his chest.

"When I first Saw you in Singapuram"

She mumbled. He laughed happily because just like him, she was also in it right from the start. But suddenly he felt her fist hitting his chest. He looked down at her.

"Hey Deva!"

"Today you have annoyed me so much and mocked my cooking. When I cooked for very first time in my whole life. You are bad!"

She complained like a kid which amused him to no end. He put his finger under her chin and tilted her face to meet his.

"What is the thrill in complimenting you? Now you punished me and look what I can do?

She glared at him. But he just chuckled. And she could not stay angry anymore. Still caressing her he said.

"Deva.. Annoying my wife is a game.. A game any husband would play. I also did. And remember that making up part is the winning part."

He winked and she hit him again.

"You are getting way out of control"

"Yes! And you are not complaining. And Deva.. I am really sorry about the food. Next time, I will teach you to cook ok?"

She looked up at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"You know to cook?"

Now his hands from her hair went down to her cheeks all the way caressing.

"What did you think of your husband? Your husband has many hidden talents."

"No doubts"

She said with a secret smile. He just quirked his mustache making her chuckle and nuzzle her nose in his neck.

"Any plans for sleeping Devasena?"

"Anything but sleeping"

"Ahh!"

And the night was full with giggles chuckles sigh and caresses.

Devasena felt a touch to her fingers and looked down to see her son looking at her with question. Smiling she ruffled his hair again.

"Yes! I did punish him, the King and he accepted too."

"Your father was a husband and a man foremost when it comes to me and I was the same, a woman and wife for him than our royalties Mahendra"

Avantika's eyes widened as she heard her queen say the same as her lover once said her. Mahendra just smiled.

"Maharaja even taught cooking to Rani Devasena"

Naayaka chuckled. Mahendra's laughing eyes seeked Devasena's which nodded in answer.

"On our way to a trader! as he promised, he did teach me cooking. That was a journey where I found many of my desires. One of my very deep desire!"

Everyone looked at her in question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 3.5K 37
When Rocky bhai died, the KGF empire remained with no king and soon enough jackals took over the throne. Rocky became a myth, history was forgetten...
11.7K 852 15
Mission Behrupiya..... After the leap of 5 years... What if MPT hates Anuseena, as they think they are terrorist ?? What if in the place of Haseena...
333K 19.7K 60
He is a billionaire....The most eligible bachelor of town... Handsome, hardworking and ofcourse the dream of many girls...He was the most happiest pe...
84.4K 4.9K 31
This story basically a simple lovestory. It revloves around two character Swara Gadodia: ambitious, stubborn and a bit impulsive. Being a carin...