A Truce Old Friend?(Error x I...

By Enderwolf_22

(Might make a rewritten version of this story since I'm not too proud of it. If you're reading this note, lea... More

Chapter 1: Another Day, Another War
Chapter 2: We Are The Star Sanses
Chapter 3: I hate you.....
Chapter 4: Why Does He Cry...
Chapter 5: An Attack
Chapter 6: I'm just gonna snoop a little.....
Chapter 7: You pervert!/AN
Chapter 8: IM SO STUPID!!!!
Chapter 9: Ink is Ill
Chapter 10: Surprise?
Chapter 11:Let's Keep This a Secret.....
Chapter 12: A Look Into The Dark Side...
Chapter 13: Suspicious
Chapter 14: He is mine...
Chapter 15: Nightmare's Apology and Ink's Creation/ 1K Reads Special
Chapter 16: The Guilt Trip
Chapter 17: Party Is On
Chapter 19: Making Things Right
Chapter 20: Going too Far
Chapter 21: Meanwhile With the Other Weirdos
Chapter 22: Not Meant to Be
Chapter 23: Destruction is the Only Solution
Chapter 24: Recovery/AN
Chapter 25: Just a Little Sin...
Chapter 26: Care
Chapter 27: A Sweet Aftermath

Chapter 18: Truth or......DARE

1.4K 60 87
By Enderwolf_22

How did this story get 1500+ reads!? My mind has been le blown!

Ink's POV: Somehow Geno and Reaper had ended up at the sleepover. We aren't sure how, but they were here. Most of us assumed Error invited Reaper since they were friends and Geno was forced to tag along. Everything became really hectic quick, but after a minute of excitement, hugs, and Geno being salty, everyone had officially calmed down. Everyone was now having a simple conversation with each other. Reaper was flirting with Geno like always, Blue seemed to be chatting with Fell who seemed to be blushing, Fresh was listening to music on his phone, Science was reading a book, Outer was spacing out (did ya' get my pun), and Echo seemed to be talking to Error. Of course Echo was one of my creations, but out of every one Echo was more like a son to me. A moment ago Halluciv was trying to talk to Xellence, but he was shunning him and he decided to give up and talk to Owl instead. Owl and Halluciv seemed like the perfect duo. Owl shows emotions in many ways and Halluciv could easily read emotions in many ways. They were also both really jumpy too. I'm surprised those two didn't meet each other earlier.

Anyway, Dream had proposed we play a game of Truth or Dare. Most of us agreed so majority over. Everyone got into a circle, well it was more like an oval. People sat on the couch, layed on the arm chairs, and some littered the floor (mostly the dominants sat in the chairs and on the couch except for Halluciv just cus).  Blue started the game. 

"So......Fresh Truth or Dare!?" Blue has stars in his eyes. Fresh smirked.

"Dare ma' home dawg, I ain't afraid!" I rolled my eyes at Fresh's reaction.

"Alright then," Blue exclaimed, "I dare you to down all of the leftover hot sauce!" Fresh stiffened a little. I don't think Fresh is very good at handling spicy foods even if he is a parasite. He could take sour things though. He loved flipping Sour Patch (ma fav candy)

"What's wrong Fresh? Ya' scared?" Geno said in a mocking voice which made even Xellence chuckle. Fresh took a deep breath and glared at Geno under his YOLO glasses.

"No way Jose! I'm doing it!" Fresh stood up and walked towards the kitchen and pulled the hot sauce out. The hot sauce belonged to Blue since Dream and I didn't like spicy foods too much, but we knew how frickin hot it was. It would burn your nostrils by just going near it. We had no idea of the brand since the sticker was torn off. All we knew is that Blue go the hot sauce from a website on Japan. The website of course being recommended by Pyro! Sans and we were positive that the hot sauce Blue would beast through somehow was illegal. Fresh gulped just by smell of the sauce. There was only a little left in the bottle, but it still looked like death. He took another deep breath before downing the rest and throwing the bottle somewhere. Fresh stood there confused. "Da hell the sauce wasn't even spicy bruh!" Blue snickered and counted down.

" 3......2......1.......&...." Fresh's eye lights went out for a second and then, he flared to life hands instantly going on his head.

"HOLY F*CK WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!! ITS BURNING MY INSIDES!!!!" Fresh screamed as he took the jug of milk out of the fridge and instantly downed it. Xellence, Reaper, Geno, Fell, and Error were laughing their skulls off and Halluciv, Dream, and Echo looked worried that Fresh would literally burst into flames. Science was face palming reeeeaaaall hard and Owl was trying to be polite and try her best not to burst out laughing like the others. 

Eventually, Fresh finally got rid of probably the spiciest thing anyone will ever taste out of his mouth and was laying face down on the floor. A few people moved slightly away from Blue's vicinity, but I don't think he noticed. Fresh recollected himself and sat up.

"Ugh.....Echo truth or dare ma' dude?" Fresh said his voice slightly scratchy from the hot sauce. 

"Ummm truth....." Echo said slightly unsure of himself. 

"Tell everyone your crush or......whatever......I'm gonna get some water....." Fresh said lazily as he trudged into the kitchen to get water and probably rethink his life. (Well isn't that convenient Llew_UT_3Echo blushed as everyone turned to him awaiting an answer. Echo shifted a little on the floor.

"So," Halluciv spoke up, "Who is it?" Honestly I was curious about that to. I was basically Echo's father figure so as his technical parent, I should know his interests. Echo made a deep sigh seeing that no one was gonna take his silence as an answer.

"O-ok I like *mumbles a name*...."

"What?" Reaper tilted his head in confusion. "What did you even say?"

"I l-like....." Echo said the name again, but his voice only rose to a whisper.

"Huh?" Everyone had said simotaneously. 

"Ugh I like Fresh ok!" Echo finally blurted out and covered his mouth, looking towards the kitchen doorway to see if Fresh was there. Everyone gasped and I growled. Luckily Fresh wasn't at the kitchen doorway and Echo sighed in honest relief. 

"You have a crush on a parasite....." Science said slightly amused. Reaper snickered at that fact.

"He isn't a parasite! He is really sweet....." Echo said with a light blue blush on his face. I rolled my eyes again.

"Whatever you say...." Science said as he went back to reading his book. Fresh came back into the room with a slight headache. There was no way he could've heard Echo nor could he care right now. Echo was relieved. 

"Ok Xellence...."Xellence turned his head, "truth or dare?" 

"Dare" he said with no hesitation in his voice. Echo thought for a moment and looked over at me on an idea for a good dare. I motioned my hand unnoticed in Halluciv's direction, whom was fiddling with his hood. Echo nodded and smirked which made Xellence hold a slight suspicious glare.

"I dare you to play 7- no an hour in heaven with Halluciv!" Xellence had a slight purple blush rise to his cheeks while Halluciv's face turned full blue. A bunch of us smirked. Most of us shipped Halluciv and Xellence together and we were gonna make sure that ship came true tonight. Xellence sighed and picked up Halluciv by his arms which made him blush more. He held him in his arms and stared into Halluciv's eyes whom were half-lidded the whole way into the closet. Nothing really happened for the first few minutes, but we soon start to hear something. Halluciv's moaning. Reaper being the sadistic man he was chuckled. Science, Owl, Echo, and Dream instantly opened up a website to write a Fanfiction and at the same time Blue and I were calling TheSandwingDragonet and kitkatkitty204 to tell them the ship was on. I swear all you would be able to hear from us was fangirl squeals (Kind of an unnecessary tagging, but ay these my Nightcross shippers so gotta tell the fam 😏)

Over the course of the hour, we could here slamming against the closet door and muffled moans. I was pretty sure I was having a nose bleed the whole time. Then, the hour finally ran out and Xellence came out of the closet holding Halluciv in his arms. Halluciv was drooling slightly and seemed exhausted. Xellence placed him in the chair and sat down next to him cuddling Halluciv. Error whistled which made Xellence blush and glare at him. He snickered. None of us had officially saw what happened, but we did know that Halluciv would have trouble walking for a while. (Alright KitKat and Sandy you can leave now unless you wanna stay. I don't really care. That be your choice). Unfortunately, the hour took up most of the night and a lot of us were falling asleep, so we decided one more person would be asked and we'd all call it a night.

"Alright then," Xellence smirked, "truth or dare?" Error seemed to be surprised that someone asked him and shrugged.

"Idk dare I guess....." Xellence seemed amused.

"Heh alright then, I dare you to double up on Echo's big reveal and kiss your crush." Error stiffened similar to Fresh and I blushed a rainbow. Error looked hesitant. 

"Awwww c'mon.....is this a challenge that the almighty destroyer just can't handle?" Reaper challenged which set Error off the edge. He stood up and grabbed my arm pulling on it. He pulled me up and kissed me forcefully making my blush even more noticeable. A few of the doms whistled, some people squealed, and I could've swore I heard Echo scream, 'I KNEW IT!' Error released the kiss and for a while we stared into each other's eyes. "Alright lovebirds," Reaper interrupted, "that's enough. Everyone needs sleep so get a blanket. You can snuggle together or something." Reaper picked up a now sleeping Geno and layed in the arm chair with him. Halluciv had already passed out which made Xellence smile. He grabbed a blanket and kissed his lover's forehead. He got into the arm chair with Halluciv and fell asleep holding him. Error grabbed a blanket and I glanced at Dream who seemed to be glaring daggers at Error. Error pulled me onto the couch with him making me blush. He placed the blanket over us and I cuddled into his chest. 

"Goodnight Inky...." Error said in a deep and soothing voice. I had no idea where everyone else slept nor who they slept with, but I knew I was out like a light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm positive this is actually longer than my 1k reader special. Oh well.

Word Count: 1653 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 410 27
Error and ink just have a usual fight . But a while later Ink notices some differences in Errors behaviour. But doesn't give the right attention to h...
18.6K 478 20
This is a fanfiction! Please understand this is for fun! (Warning character death) I unpublished all the beginning and I do not plan on bringing it...
8.4K 278 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
18.4K 829 45
First of all,cover art credits to the rightful owner Ok another Inkmare Fanfic again(cuz I wanted to) The bad guys kidnapped Ink and they started tor...