Sometimes things are more mag...

By kaatjedeee

When Agent Phil Coulson gets the order to bring a special team together, to protect people, and to work with... More

Sometimes things are more magical than you know ~ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\OC
prologue
pilot (1)
pilot (2)
pilot (3)
pilot (4)
pilot (5)
pilot (6)
0-8-4 (7)
0-8-4 (8)
0-8-4 (9)
0-8-4 (10)
0-8-4 (11)
0-8-4 (12)
The Asset (13)
The Asset (14)
The Asset (16)
The Asset (17)
Eye spy (18)
Eye spy (19)
Eye spy (20)
Eye spy (21)
Eye spy (22)
The girl in the flower dress (23)
The girl in the flower dress (24)
The girl in the flower dress (25)
The girl in the flowerdress (26)
The girl in the flowerdress (27)
FZZT (28)
FZZT (29)
FZZT (30)
FZZT (31)
FZZT (32)
FZZT (33)
The Hub (34)
The Hub (35)
The Hub (36)
The Hub (37)
The well (38)
The Well (39)
The Well (40)
The Well (41)
Repairs ~ Note of the author
Repairs (42)
Repairs (43)
Repairs (44)
Repairs (45)
Repairs (46) [epilogue]
The story of Andromeda of Asguard ~ Intermezzo + author note
The Bridge (47)
The Bridge (48) (authors note)
SECOND AUTHOR NOTE
The Bridge (48)
The Bridge (49)
The Bridge (50)
The Bridge (51)
The Bridge (52)
The Magical Place (53)
The Magical Place (54)
Intermezzo
The Magical Place (55)
The Magical Place (56)
Intermezzo ~ Past, present, and future
The magical place (57)
Seeds (58)
Seeds (59)
Seeds (60)
Intermezzo ~ a special lecture
T.R.A.C.K.S (62)
Playlist
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!!!
T.R.A.C.K.S (63)
T.R.A.C.K.S ~epilogue
T.A.H.I.T.I (64)
T.A.H.I.T.I (65)
Yes Men (66)
Yes Men (67)
Yes Men (68)
End of the beginning (69)
To my dear readers
Intermezzo ~ Welcome in the mansion of Mr. Dead himself. Enjoy your stay.
I REPRESENT...
End of the beginning (70)
End of the beginning (71)
End of the beginning (72)
Turn, turn, turn (73)
Turn, turn, turn (74)
Turn, turn, turn (75)
Turn, turn, turn (76)
Providence (77)
Providence & The only light in the darkness (78)
The only light in the darkness (79)
Nothing personal (80)
Nothing personal (81)
Nothing Personal (82)
Ragtag (83)
Ragtag (84)
Ragtag (85)
Beginning of the end (86)
Beginning of the end (87)
Beginning of the end (88)
Beginning of the end (89)
Beginning of the end (90)
Epilogue
A word of thank you
One shot: Why Nyla Sanchez isn't on the SHIELD Index
wow

The Asset (15)

1.3K 31 1
By kaatjedeee

Time: 23.30 PM

Location: Malta

It was a clear night at the Mediterranean Sea. The stars were shining bright.

There was no living soul, who could see from the outside, what was happening inside the compound of a rich american, who came to Malta a few years ago.

"Mr. Quinn?"

She had blond hair, was dressed in a white dress - not one for fun... More for business - , and was around twenty years old.

"Yes?"

Ian Quinn didn't recognised the young lady, but he didn't care. He had a lot of staff. He couldn't know everyone.

"The man in the basement is still at work. Do you want me to tell him that he should take his rest?"

"Adriana, wasn't it?"

He knew it again. She was already a staff member here when he bought the compound.

"Yes, Mr. Quinn."

"Tell him that I want him to take some sleep. He can't think well, if he hasn't slept enough."

"As you wish, sir."

She smiled, and left the room. She went through corridors and went down on stairs, and after a while, she reached a secured door. She pressed a code on the security panel, and opened the door.

"Good evening, doctor Hall."

The man with the glasses was still at work. You didn't had to be a very smart person, to see that he was very busy.

"I don't care what Quinn says, if I want to work, I work. Specially he should know that."

The young lady smiled. "Like you can read minds, Doctor Hall. Are you sure you don't want to go to sleep?"

"Absolutely," he said.

"As you wish."

Her eyes, who were blue, went brown.

"But I'm afraid, that in this case I have to talk with you about the approaching future, and your sudden destiny."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Skye, will walk into the front door. The only internal access point to Quinn's underground facillity is from a beach clough. The two men extraction team fits up in there. But it's not easy. Fitzsimmons."

Coulson opened the briefing right to the point. FitzSimmons went to the screen to do their part.

When Skye looked around the briefing room, she could see that Sanchez wasn't present. For some point... She wasn't surprised about that.

Everyone on the bus knew that she had a bit... Weird habbits. She was not like Coulson, or May, or Ward.

She was diffrent. Just like she was.

But where was she?

"The perimeter is surrounded by twenty foot high new demian laser grids. Touch it, and you're toast," Fitz said.

"Dead toast," Coulson continued. "The only way to dissable the grid, is to crack the system, and trigger a reboot. This will give the team three seconds to cross. Ofcourse, Quinn is too smart to allow anyone while his access on his property."

"That's where I come in," Skye said.

Fitzsimmons started to explain Skye her equipment. A little make-up mirror, that would give Fitz a link to the alarm system of Quinn, and he could start the reboot.

But in the meanwhile, Skye wasn't the only one who had noticed the absence of agent Sanchez.

May had a bad feeling about it. She walked to Coulson, and she decided... She decided to tell it.

"I don't want to question your orders, sir," she said.

"Good," Coulson said. He would walk away, but May wasn't done yet.

"But I've already seen far more combat then I bargained for. This two men extraction team... That's exactly the kind of action I was hoping to avoid."

"That's why you're not on it," Coulson said.

"Specialists work is diffrent from field work, believe me. And if you're going to send Sanchez-"

"There is no hair on my head, who would allow to send her. Letting her being a part of this two men extraction team, that would be like letting a child alone in a toystore."

"You're saying that now... But why wasn't she at the briefing? I'm not the only one who saw that," she said, while looking at Skye.

"May, she had her own-"

Coulson felt silent. He and May both thought the same.

"I guess we both have the same thought," he said.

They both left the briefing room, and decided to talk farther at the corridor.

"If Sanchez is already on Malta, we can use her as our man inside. That would be a much lower risk," May said.

"Asking her to blow her cover up? She would kill us, or worse. You know that."

"What are you going to do then? Doing it yourself? What was the last time-"

"Hall is one of ours, and he's in trouble. I need two men to get him out. Ward makes one."

He was quiet for a few seconds.

"So that's why I am going in. If our thought is right, you-know-who will have her own program," he said to May when they walked back into the briefing room.

"You forget, I saw plenty of action with the Avengers."

He walked away.

"And you died," May murmled.

"Allright team, suit up!"

The others followed Coulson out of the briefing room.

May stayed behind.

Location: Republic of Malta

The entrance was very impressive. There was also a enormous bustle, taxi's and cars who were much to expensive for a normal person to buy, they were coming from everywhere.

From one of the taxi's, a young lady came out, dressed in a pink cocktail dress, and silver pumps.

She thought that the only persons watching her, were the people on the bus.

Wrong answer.

As expected, the champagne was just as expensive as the whole compound. But it didn't apply for the snacks.

"Who are you?"

An old man came to her.

Woops.

"Apologise for his manners. He knows very little english," a man came by, probably the man's translater.

"Oh, eh... That's... Whatever," Skye said. "Skye."

She held out her hand to the man. He introduced himself. and a whole nonsense talk started.

"The pleasure is mine," she ended, and walked away.

"I can get used to this, people, like serie if it worked."

When she looked around the garden, she saw something that asked for her attention.

"Skipper to Bravo, I got eyes on top dog,  the eagle is landing on it."

"What are you doing?" Sounded Simmons her voice over the communication line.

"Sorry, I... I don't know," she said fast.

" I see Quinn, I'm gonna go. Talk to him."

Mr. Quinn was talking with some people, about... Something. She didn't knew what exactly.

She walked to them, and laughed.

"Yeah, allright?" She smiled to someone.

"Ian Quinn. I'm your last minute party crasher. Skye."

"Oh... Well..."

After a few seconds, he seemed to recognise her.

"Great to meet you. Uhm... This is Skye, a member of the Rising Tide, a group of hackers," he said to the people he was talking to.

"They've brought some pretty big secrets out of the public," he said.

"I prefer hactivist," was her response. "I'm glad you heard of our sight."

"I've read it. We think very much alike. More freedom of information, the gouverment, and everyone's rights. I'm a fan."

"That explains the invite," Skye smiled.

"This is a tuff party to get in to."

"Oh, it is hard to get into as  the encrypted back channel you contacted us through, to request the invite," Quinn smiled.

Skye made a face.

The only weak spot of her plan.

"It's the sort of way I live."

"You got to tell me how you did that," Quinn said. "If you... Sign up."

"Sign what now?" Skye asked.

What way was this going?

"I've been known the term "turning blackheads into white heads."

Skye couldn't hear the rest of it.

Ian Quinn was offering her a job.

"Are you... Offering me a job?" She asked.

"Well, I didn't invite you here for your pretty face," was his response.

"I didnt know you had a pretty face. But yes, I wanna hire you," he said.

"Before someone else snatches you."

He walked away, leaving Skye behind.

Skye... Well, you could say she was close to a shock.

Ian motherfucking Quinn had offered her a job. A serious, legal job.

But she... She was with the others now.

A.C... Ward... Fitzsimmons and May...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 235 31
Sequel to Cosmic. It's been six months. The explosion was heard all around the world. She was presumed dead. No one could survive that but Steve hasn...
5.2K 144 28
Orphaned as a young child, and treated differently because she has power's. Amara, finds herself eventually in a good life, with her adoptive father...
2.1K 267 18
Melinda goes to a school in a far far away place, to a school of magic but everyone else there is as normal as normal. They learn what school kids do...
57K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...