Our love MCD x READER

By Kitty_Kumo

Its my first book I can't promise it will be good. My other book just has some OCS not really stories so enjo... More

Adventure
Them
Update on Characters
Having the party
What?
His Cuts

Sleepover

2 0 0
By Kitty_Kumo

Y/n smiles. A sleepover hmm never been to one I head to Aphs at 8:45. I hold my bag tight. The girls are in the pajamas so I say,"Aph can I change into my PJs ?" Aphmau says "DUH! " You get really exited and go change into this.

Lucinda says, "cute but it needs to be a little less."

She uses manic to put that on you. Nicole calls,"OH BOYS!!" Garroth blushes and says,"nicole you said shed be covered." Laurance speaks up, " Hey don't complain she looks hot." You blush deeply and yell, " LUCINDA" (So jucy hmmm what can make it better I wonder...... 
??? POV

Speaks, "Laurance~Senpai flirts with that mutt."
A pink haired girl yells," MY GARRTH"
YOUR POV

"A girl yelled my Gareth so does she mean garroth?" You ask. He growls and says sweetly, " Ivy doll Michi hun come here~" You smirk Ivy yells "Gareth!" And you say "Ha the cringe!" Michi slaps you "hmpt! LAURANCE~SENPAI LOVES ME NOT YOU! YOU MUTT!" the words stung and it went black. It hurt badly. "He loves me not you!".

Galactica: hmmm looks like ivy and michi got you.

Ivy: why can't I have Garreth

Galactica: ITS MY STORY

Ivy: fine only if you write an x reader and I get to be with Garreth

Garroth: WHAT GALACTICA PLEASE DONT

Galactica: okay ivy

Ivy: Thank you Galactica!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...