What If

By Ticinibia

A broken heart girl that was cheated by her boyfriend; trying to be strong to move on. More

What if- We're not meant to be
What if- You're being honest with me
Lystie's Diary

What if- I say I love you

3 0 0
By Ticinibia

What if I say I love you?

Will you love me too?

What if I want you to stay?

Can I hold on with it anyway    

          "Things have happen this way, what is your problem dude?" Lystie Nelch; a student nurse in Cambrina Nursing and Healthcare College looked into Jordan's eye. "We can fix this up, why are you acting this way?" Says Jordan Rave; a physiotherapist student who went to a same college with Lystie; as he tried to coax Lystie. "Fix? What do mean by fixing this up? Are you some kind of mechanic or an engineer to fix things? I ain't a thing dude. This is all about feelings. Why don't you tell me about her existence between us?" Lystie added. She steps out of the room without waiting for Jordan to answer him. "Lein!" Jordan called. "Shut your big mouth!" Lystie yelled back. Jordan walked fast just to catch Lystie back to him. He pulled her hand and hugged her tight. "Don't leave me alone. Stay with me." His shivered voice whispered on Lystie's ear. Lystie was stunned while a chill was felt attacking her body. "Why are you hugging me? Are you trying to make me look like a fool? Holding her hands and hugged her in her class while hugging me tight in this empty hall? Why are you doing this to me Mr. Jordan?" Lystie loosened herself from Jordan's arms. Jordan was speechless; he could not bear to look into Lystie's eyes. "You may think I'm insane, but I just I have something to tell you, about everything including the feelings thing." Jordan's eyes were kept to the floor as he worried Lystie might be leaving him, but things that he is worry about just happen. Lystie left him without saying a word.

          I am tired of chasing pretty rainbows, tired of leaning on useless hope. I am just hoping that things will go as they wanted it to happen. That is the most famous thoughts that a girl will think when they felt they were cheated by the one that they love the most; regardless a boyfriend, best friend or family members. That is what Lystie felt. Jordan and Lystie had been a schoolmate since they were in secondary school. Lystie was 15 years old who has become a champion in badminton while Jordan was 16 years old who had become social and too friendly towards everyone since he was joining the basketball team. At first, both of them had bumped to each other during a friendly match with the other local schools. They reached the venue 1 hour earlier. Jordan and Lystie have a friendly attitude towards everyone they met but they have never experience of having someone called best friend.

          The clock on the wall showed half past four when badminton and basketball match had finished. Lystie stood at the waiting area near to the parking lot; she sat on a bench while her eyes followed as the other students passed her. Fifteen minutes of waiting, the number of students waiting has been decreasing. Her eyes glance sideways with a sigh. A smile grew at the other student's expression; Jordan was smiling at her while moving to the seat beside her. "You're wearing my school's sport wear. You must be Lystie, the champion of badminton." Jordan started their conversation. "Don't say that, I ain't a champion till I smash like Lee Chong Wei. Well, I knew you a little bit too. You are Jordan; the basketball player." Lystie swing her hand while smashing her imaginary racket. Both of them laughing; they started to feel more comfortable and their wall starts to break little by little. 6 o'clock in the evening, a four cabin black Ford Ranger stopped in front of them. "It's my father's car. Did your parents really come and fetch you?" Jordan asked while his eyes wandered around. "I'm fine, just go. They'll be here pretty soon." Lystie answered while waving her hand towards Jordan; he was running towards the car. Jordan opens his car's door and talk to his father for a second, then ran back to Lystie. "We'll wait till your father come." Jordan exclaimed as he sat beside Lystie again. "Is it really okay for you to wait together with me?" Lystie felt guilty that Jordan and his family were hold back too. Jordan gave a quick nod. Few minutes later, a four cabin white Ford Ranger enters the gate and stop behind Jordan's car. A man came out from the car and headed to Jordan's car. "Hey, Nelch! How are you doing? I didn't see you during the recent meeting. Are you that busy?" Jordan's father came out from the car and gave a gentle hit on Mr. Nelch's shoulder. "I was too busy with the project I am on now. So, what brings you here?" Mr. Nelch answered, while his eyes locked on his daughter's smile. "I came to fetch my son but he told me to wait till his friend's family come and fetch her." Mr. Rave explained. "By any chance, is she your daughter?" Mr. Rave added while pointing to Lystie who was walking towards them. "I never thought that our child might bring us back together." Mr. Nelch laughs as he gave a hug to Mr. Rave. "Don't forget to send my regards to Mrs. Nelch. Plan a day for our family to reunion again like before."Mrs. Rave interrupted and reminded Mr Nelch. "What's going on here?" Lystie asked as they reach to their father; Mr Rave and Mr Nelch smiling without answering Lystie. Their parents have misunderstood their relationship from that day, but the happy expression makes it hard to tell the truth. Every month, they will hold a reunion. The two families will go for camping by the river side. Because of the frequent meeting, they became close and it ended up with being in a relationship. That is how it was started.

          The wind blows softly to the entire Cambrina Nursing and Healthcare institution. While Jordan heading to boys' dormitory, he was stopped by a group of Medical Laboratory Technician student near to the pavilion. One of the members was Maybeline Xender, the girl that he holds in the morning. "Jordan, I need to talk to you for a second." Maybeline spoke out; she was the college's beauty, every man that talks to her or seen her will fell for her. She has a guitar shape body and tall; she has narrow eyes with a pointed nose; her hair was colored blonde. People around her will praise her and says that she was supposed to be a model instead of MLT student. "Now you tell me, is it necessary for you to drag the whole class as your back up to talk to me? Is it about money? Did I borrow your money?" Jordan answered; he was tall with 6 packs on his abdomen and his hair was highlighted with dark brown color; he was not the most handsome guy in the college but he was top 10 ranking. "Just in case......." Maybeline added, but Jordan interrupted before she could finish her sentence. "I won't do anything bad to you, not even had the feelings of raping you." Jordan walks slowly and trying to leave them. "Sorry to have brought my classmates here but I really want to invite you to our Friday party. We can just use casual wear, it's like chitchatting while consume light foods." Maybeline explained. "Thanks for the invitation but I don't think I want to join you guys. I have something on too." Jordan rejected her invitation. "I have a last question that I wish to ask you. Do you... have a girlfriend... yet?" Maybeline throw out the question as soon as her shoulder was pinched by her classmate. All of them looked at Jordan without blinking their eyes while waiting for him to answer. "Can they leave for a sec if you want me to answer your question?" Jordan changed his direction towards Maybeline; all of her classmate left Maybeline alone with Jordan.

          "Lein, is that JR? Why is he meeting that MLT girl at the pavilion? Look at them." Shine Clan asked while pointing at them from afar; she was Lystie's classmate and also roommate. Lystie was at Jordan's neck height level and she was shorter than Maybeline; her friendly character has been shut down since she became Jordan's girl because whenever man talks to her, they will misunderstand with the way she treated them especially when she stared them with her big round eyes. Her hair was maintain short every semester as she felt more convenient and comfortable; she highlighted her hair with dark brown color just like Jordan did. "I'm not sure what he's gonna do to that girl. Why should I care about him?" Lystie answered impassively while glanced at them. "Look at him from our distance, he is handsome and alluring." Shine said to Lystie while staring at her expression. "Why don't you go and fulfill your need from him. Let me just go back to the dorm and finish my homework, right Chi?" Lystie pat on Shine's butt as she leaves her behind. "But I don't want you to end up like me." Shine whispered while staring fixedly on Jordan and Maybeline from afar. "If only I were allowed to kill, I might choose to kill that man and my man too." Shine whispered again to herself. She turns her face when Jordan realized about her staring at him. "Chi, wait up!" Jordan exclaimed as he runs towards her, leaving Maybeline behind. "What the heck? Are you dumping my friend for that chick? You're terrible than the cow that I've killed!" Shine's voice ascended while her glare traveled with unnerving thoroughness looking at Jordan who stood in front of him. "It's just a misunderstanding. Will you please call Lein to come down and meet me? I have something to talk to her." Jordan says in his calm voice. "Look me in the eyes, I may use my spectacles on but I ain't blind yet. It was crystal clear that I saw just the two of you there in that pavilion. Are you going to say that I am wrong? Where is the misunderstanding appearing? Which part of me has misunderstood you?" Shine answered him with a shaky voice as she was trying to control her temper. "Your thoughts were the one misunderstood me." Jordan added while putting his arm around Shine's shoulder. "You... Huh!" Shine let out a sigh. "What if she doesn't want to come down and meet you?" Shine added. "I'll still be waiting for her right here." Jordan answered while helping himself to sit on the ground under a big tree. "You're idiot." Shine headed to the dormitory.

          10 minutes of waiting is worth it for Jordan because the one he was waiting has come down to meet him. "What is it you wanna talk about?" Lystie asked with her arms folded to her chest. "I don't want you to misunderstand about me." Jordan pleaded Lystie. "Well, every pair of eyes has watched you and that girl. I'm not the only one who misunderstands you." Lystie answered with a fake smile. "Let them misunderstood me but not you." Jordan added; still pleading. "What? I think this was the fourth time you've been saying the same words to coax me. Do you need me to list it down; the fourth time coaxing me with your same old sentence for this year? It's not that I didn't tell you that I don't like you to hold others and hugs them; you know I'm talking about girls' right? Look what you've done, you've continue your ritual every 3 months. Are you half awake? Or you're half asleep? I couldn't tell that. Have you decided to continue being with me or with another lady, it's all up to you?" Lystie expressed her dissatisfaction; still with her fake smile while pointing Jordan's chest with her index finger. Jordan grabs on Lystie's finger and put it in between his palms. "But still, we've been together for 4 years now. You should understand me." Jordan said in his low tone voice. "Yeah, I think I'm wrong for choosing you and put away some of the character I used to have in me." Lystie nod; smirked. "That's what you should say when I asked for your consideration, Lein." Jordan pulls Lystie closer to him and hugs her tight. "What an idiot! Did he really listen to what I've said earlier?" Lystie whispered to herself. "Okey, guess I need to stop here." Lystie spoke out while loosening Jordan's tight hug. "Are you okey?"Jordan asked. "I am totally fine. You should worry about yourself." Lystie wave her hand towards Jordan and leave him. "Have a nice day dear." Jordan greeted Lystie but she went off without replying Jordan.

          "So, how's your talk?" Shine asked as soon as Lystie stepped into the room. "He was telling me to understand him. That's all. As from now on, he needs to understand me too." Lystie smirked. "You're sly Lein." Shine insinuates Lystie. "I am sly from the beginning." Lystie whispered to herself while smirking.

          "3 more semesters to go, then I'll be free." Jordan smiled while his eyes fixed on the calendar. "Free from jail?" Mike pat on Jordan's shoulder. "Dude, I heard that you are seeing Maybeline the MLT student. You must feel heaven right now." Mike added. He throws himself on Jordan's bed. He was stunned when he saw another female's student's picture below his bed. "Don't tell me you're seeing two girls at once?" Mike concentrates looking at the picture. "Man, please don't bother with my things. If you wanna sleep, go to your own bed!" Jordan pulled Mike out of his bed. "But that picture is under my bed, please don't kiss that picture dude, you might smelled my fart stuck on that." Mike teased Jordan and sits on his desk. Mike Tane is Jordan's classmate and roommate too. He is not a celebrity like Jordan because he is not interested in surrounded by pretty girls. His feature is exactly the same like Jordan but he did not color his hair. Everything about him is natural. "I never come to know about you real close, I don't even know whether you are belongs to any girl out there. By any chance, is she your girlfriend; the student nurse?" Mike asked. Jordan chuckled as he looks at Mike. "I don't wanna talk about it man. Let my personal thing don't ruin our friendship." Jordan answered. He left Mike alone at the room. "Damn! He is so cold towards girl." Mike exclaimed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 138 43
This story is about a girl's love story. She went into a fight with her boyfriend. In the end, they break up. Wanna know about their story? Read it...
43 3 10
A heartbroken girl who just wanted to start a new happy life but something comes on the way.
30 0 14
This book is about a girl who found a little boy in the back of her car truck, she felt a lot of stress and decided to call her boyfriend for support...
6.6K 280 43
A Girl who wants to believe . A girl who wants to achieve to blossom into the, woman she clams she is. But can't because her weight is stopping her...